Dangerous Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to the far side of the bed and called his daughter to wake up. Cindy hates being woken up in the middle of the night, even for sex, and so it was no surprise that she turned her back on him, muttering that she didn’t want it. Her dad was not a man that you say no to lightly, though. I watched him take hold of a clump of his daughter’s hair and pull her upright.

‘I said wake up, and I mean it.’ He said menacingly. ‘Here, put some of this on.’

I could see that Cindy was disoriented as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She took from his hand whatever he was offering to her. For a moment I couldn’t make out what it was. But all became clear when Cindy asked her dad for a mirror.

‘Never mind a mirror,’ he began impatiently, ‘just put it on good and thick.’

As Cindy moved her hand to her face, I realised that he had passed her the pink lipstick she kept in her bag. She gave her lips a coating whilst her dad looked on with eagerness, telling her to apply yet more. When he was satisfied, he took the lipstick off Cindy and threw it to the floor. Then he grabbed hold of her under her arms and pulled her back up the bed so that she was sitting upright against the headboard. He was so engrossed with his daughter that he wouldn’t have noticed if I was standing right next to him, so I turned my face towards them and opened my eyes fully.

There were loud squeaks of springs as Bill stood on the end of the bed and walked slowly and carefully up towards the head, straddling his daughter’s body. With his feet planted either side of her legs, his dick pointing straight upward, Bill took a firm hold of his daughter’s hair with his left hand, and with his right, he pulled his prick down and told her to take him in her mouth. From side on I could see that there was no way she would be able to take him in any more than about the first three inches or so; his girth was just too great for her mouth. I saw the fold of his helmet disappear past her garishly painted lips, followed by another inch of shaft. Then she started to gag. Undeterred, her dad continued to force his cock further into her mouth. When Cindy brought her hands up against his fat belly, in an effort to limit the extent of her dad’s penetration, he simply fought them off and continued to press against her swollen lips. Eventually, even Bill must have realised that his daughter wasn’t able to take any more, and he began to fuck her face. Holding both sides of her head, I watched his hips moving back and forth against Cindy’s face. After about five minutes of this, I could tell that he was nearly there. The profile of Cindy’s face, with her dad’s cock half way down her throat, looked grotesque. When he told her to give his balls a squeeze, I knew he was about to come. I couldn’t see his juices explode, of course, but I could guess what it looked like. Cindy tried to get her dad’s dick out of her mouth before he came, but he was not to be denied shooting into his daughter’s mouth. When he had completely spent himself, Bill’s dick slipped from between his daughter’s lips, trailing several strands of cum between them. He moved his hands from the sides of his daughter’s head and placed one on top and one below her chin. Forcing them together, Cindy’s mouth closed. After a minute like this, Bill pinched her nose, forcing his daughter to swallow any semen that might have been in her mouth.

Ten minutes later, Bill and Cindy were asleep again. Marcy hadn’t even awoken during her daughter’s face fucking. I had a hardon again. I rolled Marcy onto her back and threw back the sheet. Her negligee had ridden up to her waist, revealing an invitingly damp twat. I was surprised that she hardly stirred, even when I was giving her my full length. Then I saw an open bottle of sleeping pills on the table next to the bed and figured she must have taken one just before we came up last night. It was like humping a corpse, but no matter, my dick wasn’t too fussy at that moment in time. She missed a good session, that’s all I can say. After twenty minutes of shafting her, I felt my balls begin to give their signal of release. I wanted to give her a little what her daughter had just had. So just in time, I pulled out, and positioned myself high above her head. As my white piss came out in torrents, I made sure that I sprayed my mother-in-laws face all over. I rubbed it into her cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. And with my index finger, I opened her mouth and scraped some of the sticky shit passed her lips. As I fell asleep for the second time, it was with the comforting thought that I had been as intimate with my mother-in-law as any man could.

I awoke at seven, the others were still asleep. I went into the bathroom for a long soak in the tub. I’d been in there for forty minutes or so before I heard any movement coming from the bedroom. I wondered how we’d all face each other; I’d bet there would be a few red faces in the clear light of day. I was wrong.

When I left the steam of the bathroom and re-entered the bedroom, the first thing I saw looked normal enough. The curtains were open and sunlight bathed the room. Marcy had put on her robe, and was sitting at the dressing table taking off her make-up from the previous night, complaining to herself of how her skin always feels ‘cakey’ when she leaves it on all night. I had a little smile to myself at that one. It was two steps further into the room when I got the shock of my life. Cindy lay face down on the bed. Four pillows were stacked up underneath her, causing her ass to stick up in the air. On top of her, at full stretch and supported by strong, straight arms, her dad’s dick pistoned in and out of her anal passage. I could see his hard cock stretching his daughter’s asshole to the point where I thought it might tear her skin. I had to blink twice to convince myself that this wasn’t a dream. I mean, what we had done last night was the result of alcohol, but this was the cold light of day and we were all sober. And yet I had to believe what I was seeing. Here we were, nearly eight in the morning, in a hotel room and about to travel home, and on my right my wife lays silent as her father fucks the hell out of her shitter. And while all this is going on, her mother sits at the dressing table complaining about her skin. Nobody even bothered to say good morning to me. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at my wife and her dad making out just three feet away. Cindy had her head buried in the sheets, but just as her dad announced that he was going to shoot his load, she turned to look at me and smiled. At that point, her dad pulled his cock out of Cindy’s ass and a thick jet of his semen shot up her back. As he used his hands to rub his muck into her skin, I had a funny feeling that her dad was going to be a frequent visitor to our house in the future.

12