Dangerous Guest: Trust Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

The baby's cry from the crib got both our attentions. Without covering herself, Laura got out of the chair and leaned into the crib. She picked Lacy up and changed her diaper on a nearby table. "I'd like you to leave so that I can nurse now. Please! This has gone on far too long!"

I shook my head. "I want to watch! I think it's about as sexy as it gets, watching a naked woman nurse her child!"

Laura started to argue, but her baby's cries triggered her maternal instincts, and she sat back down in the chair and the baby latched onto her right breast. I watched the little jaws moving, and soon I heard a wet slurping sound as she nursed. "I wasn't kidding, Laura. That's really sexy!"

Laura's eyes were red and full of tears, but she wasn't crying anymore. I stood up and began to gently rub her shoulders with my hands. When I saw that she was looking at my penis again, I asked, "When did you and John last have sex?"

Tears began to run down her face. She just shook her head. "Laura, seeing me naked turned you on. I can smell the fresh juice coming out of your pussy right now, so looking at me now is still turning you on. You're ready to have sex with any man who walks in the door! How long has it been?"

"Four months." She admitted quietly. "We waited two months after the baby to be certain that I was healed, but then . . ."

"What was the problem?" I asked.

Tears were running down her face, down her breasts, and onto Lacy. Laura took a deep breath. In a loud whisper she said, "He told me I didn't feel the same! He said I was too loose! He kept going in and out of me over and over. It felt like an hour. He didn't ever climax. I made him stop because the pounding was starting to make me sore. Then he . . ."

"What did he do, Laura?"

She put her head down and said. "He said the baby had stretched me too much and that I couldn't give him the kind of sex he needs. Then he got up and . . ."

I could tell where this was going. "He masturbated?"

"Yes, damn you! He went into the bathroom and masturbated!" She said this so loudly that the baby broke off nursing and looked up at her.

Laura talked gently to her little girl and switched her to the left breast. I watched as several drops of milk dripped out of her right nipple and ran down her breast. Laura had her eyes closed so I leaned in and began to suck on her right nipple. I got about a teaspoonful of milk in my mouth before Laura jerked in the chair and pushed me away.

Her motion scared the baby, and Laura had to comfort her again for a few seconds. She looked angrily at me. I ran my milky tongue over my lips and smiled. Her anger turned to astonishment when she realized I liked the taste. I pointed to her right nipple and she looked down and we both watched a tiny stream of milk coming out, then slowly change to drips, then stop.

I smacked my lips and Laura grinned, the first time I'd seen a happy look on her face since she climaxed. "Pervert!" She muttered, but she was still smiling.

The baby began to fall asleep. She moved her mouth less and less, and finally stopped completely. Laura gently disengaged her daughter from her nipple, then placed her back in her crib, sound asleep. I came up behind Laura and touched her gently on her shoulders. "That's really beautiful." I whispered.

Laura began to cry again, and I could feel her shuddering as she sobbed. She suddenly turned to face me and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her hard against me. Her breasts felt wet against my chest. My penis got pressed between us, sticking straight up. Laura held onto me and sobbed.

"John is so jealous of the baby!" She said. "He doesn't like me being so big, and he doesn't want to have sex with me!" We stood there with me cuddling her for another few minutes.

I began to kiss the tears from her cheeks, and she didn't push me away. I kissed her on the lips, and she kissed me back. I pulled and sucked on her lips with mine and I gently pressed my tongue against her lips. She opened her mouth and we explored each other's mouths with our tongues.

We kissed for several minutes. I could feel her nipples getting hard, and my penis was hard as a rock between us. Other than holding her I didn't touch her body, and I was extremely gentle with my kissing. Suddenly she pulled away from me.

"NO! I can't do this just because I'm feeling excited! You shouldn't be here! We shouldn't be doing this!

"Don't you feel sexy, Laura? Look at my penis! See that fluid coming out? There's some on your stomach. If you had rubbed against me, I would probably have ejaculated right up your front. That's how sexy you are to me!"

She shook her head. "No, we can't do this! You took advantage of me! I'm not turned on!"

I pointed between her legs. Laura frowned, then looked down. There was a smear of pussy juice glistening halfway to her knees. "If you're not turned on, you've got a bladder-control problem!" I joked.

Laura tried to look angry, but then she giggled. "Let's get out of here before we wake the baby!" She said.

She pushed past me and headed for the kitchen. I followed, watching her behind as she walked. "I love your perfume, Laura. What's it called again? Eau de pussee?"

Laura gave me a dirty look and took a seat on the far side of the kitchen table. "Don't you have somewhere you have to go to?" She asked.

I checked the time on the wall clock. "Yeah, I'm supposed to meet with the department around one. Guess I've got several hours to kill before I have to get ready. Got any ideas?"

"Now look buster, this has really gone far enough! If you're planning to rape me, just do it and go away. But I don't like the feeling that you're playing some kind of sick game with me! And I don't like having us sit here naked!"

I smiled at her. "I am playing a game, but it's not sick. You have a huge problem with your sex life, but I don't plan to rape you to fix it."

"You conceited bastard! Do you think you can seduce me into voluntarily having sex with you?"

I nodded. "Probably. You are already thinking about it, and this morning you clearly were dreaming about having my penis inside you as you got yourself off."

"You don't know WHAT I was thinking about! You have no RIGHT to presume such a thing! Just because you caught me staring at your penis while I rubbed myself . . . "

"Yeah, I know. It's a real leap to think that the glazed look on your face while you beat off had anything to do with me. Get real!"

"I'll bet you think about all sorts of sick things when you do it!" She hissed.

"Depends on what you call sick." I replied. "But you got off looking at me, which kind of makes me the object of your arousal. Want me to get off looking at you?"

Laura's mouth fell open. She shook her head, then winced. "I've still got a little headache. I need some aspirin or something." She got up, pulled a bottle out of a cabinet, and swallowed a couple of pills with a glass of water. She stood there facing the sink.

"Well, do you?" I repeated.

Laura turned around. "If you need relief, go down the hall to the bathroom and do whatever you do. I don't want to see it."

I stood about a foot from her until I saw her eyes glance down to my erection. "Has John ever beaten off in front of you, Laura?"

"NO! That's really sick! We're married! Why would he do that?"

"You tell me. According to you, that's how he's getting his jollies - wacking his wand in the bathroom. Or is he getting some real action somewhere else?"

That set her off. Laura screamed and charged at me, pounding on me with both fists. Well, trying to at least. I stepped to the side, got behind her, and wrapped my arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. I picked her up and carried her into the living room.

She began to curse and kick at me, clearly trying to kick me in the balls. I put her feet back on the floor, let go with one hand, and slapped her hard on the butt. She shrieked, either in pain or fury or both. I picked her up again, this time without all the kicking.

I dumped her on the sofa. "Lie down on your back and pull your knees up. I'm going to show you how much you turn me on!"

Laura looked really scared, but she complied. "You didn't have to hit me!" She wailed.

I spread her legs apart, and got on my knees between her feet. My penis was directly over her pussy, but a foot above it. I began to beat off.

I stared at Laura's breasts, and watched her nipples get hard. I rubbed my penis. I looked down at her pussy, and smiled. Laura began to make funny little sounds in her throat. I stroked my penis and caressed my balls.

The head of my penis got very dark. I could feel myself getting close. Laura was sweating, and I could smell fresh juice from her pussy. I reached down and took hold of her hands. "You rub me too, Laura! Please!"

She reached up and gently began to touch my penis and balls. Ten seconds later I exploded. A long rope of cum landed between her breasts, reaching to her chin. The second and third bursts splattered onto her breasts. Then several squirts came about an inch out of my penis and began to drip down the shaft onto Laura's fingers.

Laura held my penis as it became soft, cum now slowly running down her wrists as it leaked from my penis. There was a look of amazement on her face. And naked lust. I looked down, and her pussy was dripping onto the sofa.

The smell of cum and fresh pussy juice hung in the air. As my breathing began to slow, I said, "Breathe through your nose, Laura! Pull the aroma deep inside!"

Laura began to snort through her nose, and her nipples turned a deep red. Her face and body were covered with sweat. I reached down with two fingers and picked up some of my cum from her breasts. I sucked my fingers, then did it again. I wondered what I could get her to do, now that was so clearly aroused. So I asked, "Want to try it?"

Laura hesitated, then slowly nodded. She was still gently squeezing my sticky penis. I leaned down and got some more cum on my fingers. I put them to her lips and she sucked them clean. Her nostrils twitched at first, and I knew it was the first time she had ever tasted cum. I did the same thing several more times. Her eyes sparkled. She was enjoying this. I decided to get her to experiment further.

I pointed to her hands holding my genitals. "Why don't you lick your hands clean, Laura?" She let go of me with one hand and licked it clean, then took hold of me with that hand and cleaned the other hand. She put both hands back on my penis.

There was a spot of cum just at the top of her pubic hair line. I leaned down and licked it clean. The aroma from her pussy was so arousing that my penis began to stiffen again. Laura felt it growing in her hands and she gasped.

I leaned forward, pressing my penis and her hands against her abdomen, and I began to lick the cum from her breasts. As soon as I had a good mouthful, I leaned forward as far as I could and kissed her, sliding the cum into her mouth with my tongue. My knees were pressing against her thighs, and she spread her legs further apart. She groaned.

I continued licking up and then sharing my cum by kissing her. Laura's kisses became more and more passionate. She was breathing in little grunts.

When the cum was gone, I licked and kissed her breasts and nipples. Laura moved her hips, then I felt her legs wrapping around mine. She pulled my knees against her pussy. She released her grip on my penis and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her. My penis was facing up her body, with my balls in her pubic hair.

I slid my hand between our bodies and slipped my fingers between her legs. I began to gently separate her labia, and Laura pulled me harder against her. Her legs began to tremble. Laura made quick little moans as she breathed.

I slid two fingers into her rich, hot, warm vagina. Laura pressed against my hand, spreading herself even more. I moved my fingers in and out, slowly, then gradually faster. I touched her G-spot and she squeezed me hard with her arms. I moistened my thumb in her juices, and I began to move it in circles around her clitoris, gradually getting closer to it.

My fingers were moving in and out fairly fast, and I was rubbing her G-spot each time. I felt her vagina begin to clamp down on my fingers, and I started sliding my thumb back and forth across her clitoris. I moved my fingers a little faster.

I felt pulsing tremors in Laura's vagina. She clawed my back with her fingers and pulled with her legs against my thighs as if she were trying to get my legs inside her. She yelled, "OOOOOOH!" Then paused, then yelled again several times, probably seven or eight times together. I wasn't counting. I was looking at her face as it contorted in each orgasm.

I suddenly felt moisture on my chest, and looked down. With each of her screams there was a stream of milk jetting about four inches out of each of her nipples. The flow of milk would stop as she came down, then resume as she screamed. My fingers were being squeezed by her pulsing vagina, and the pressure was hardest as the screamed. Laura was an incredibly erotic woman, very much in tune with her sexuality, although she had apparently repressed that side of herself until now.

At some point in the middle of her orgasms I had ejaculated. I could feel a sticky pool of my cum between our bodies, just above her navel. Laura slowly came back down, and I gently removed my fingers from her vagina.

Laura was watching me through half-closed eyes. I licked her juices from my fingers and smiled. I raised my eyebrows in a question, and she nodded. I reached down and got my fingers wet inside her. Then she licked and sucked my fingers. She had another, brief orgasm, and she pulled me against her, screaming "OOOOOH!"

When Laura's breathing became more normal, I tongue-cleaned my cum from her stomach, again sharing it with her. I scooped up her juice, and we took turns licking it off my fingers. Her legs dangled over the sides of the narrow bed, leaving her vulva completely open. My thighs pressed against it as I leaned forward to kiss her. Laura was reveling in our post-orgasmic cuddling.

Finally I just held her and kissed her. "There were clearly some things we did that were new for you. Tell me what you feel!"

Laura let out a long breath. "I've never had an orgasm like that before! It felt like my whole body was going to fly apart!" She kissed me and hummed.

"And?"

"I've never seen a man masturbate before. And I've never held his penis while he did!"

"Taste?" I prompted.

"Of course I've never tasted semen or my own vagina before! Why didn't somebody tell me they both tasted so wonderful? I thought it was supposed to taste bad!"

We kissed and cuddled some more, still tasting our juices in our mouths.

"You saw me masturbate this morning." She said. "But nobody has ever used his fingers to do what you just did!"

She kissed me hard.

"Even though we didn't have intercourse, I know I've just been unfaithful to John." She said. "You know far more about what turns me on and what I really need and want than he does, and he's my husband." Tears began to well up on her eyes. "And I love him!"

"Shhh! Don't cry!" I whispered. I licked up her tears. "You just need to teach him how to make love to you the way you want! Just take it slow, and he'll catch on!"

I heard a clock chime, and I realized we had been making out for nearly two hours. "I've got to get cleaned up to go meet with the department!" I said. "I guess this means I don't get breakfast or lunch, right?"

Laura laughed. We kissed again, and I raised myself off her. Her labia were still spread wide apart, her sex open to my view. As she sat up, I pointed to the couch. "While I'm gone, you may want to work on this big spot here where you dripped pussy juice, and these spots here where your milk ran out!"

Laura blushed. "Go talk a shower and get out of here!" Then she laughed, a wonderful sound to hear after all her crying.

I got cleaned up, and as I left through the front door, I stopped and kissed Laura. She was still naked, but she had a dishtowel wadded up and clutched between her thighs. She had just about finished with the wet spots on the sofa, and she was spraying an air deodorizer.

I kissed her again. "One more thing. Remember where you sat down in the hall after you got off?" She nodded. "Well, the rug is pretty wet there, too! There's another spot in my bed, but you can leave that one so that I can smell it tonight!"

Laura kissed me again, then stuck her tongue out at me and I ran out laughing.

Everything went well that afternoon. I even managed to maintain eye contact when John asked me a couple of questions after my talk. The rental agent picked me up at the department just after 5:00, and she showed me three possibilities, all within walking distance of the campus.

She reminded me of Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate, and I probably could have scored if I had made a pass at her. She certainly gave me a lot of hints, but I just stuck to business. She dropped me off at John and Laura's about 6:30, offering in a husky voice to show me more apartments the next day if I wanted to see something more intimate! I wondered if I were giving off some kind of sexual vibrations!

Laura had been holding supper, and she immediately served it. Except for a slight flush to her face, she seemed to be exactly as she had been the evening before. We talked about the apartments I had seen and discussed their pros and cons. John asked, "Laura, didn't you make an awful lot of peas?"

Laura blushed. The bag must have fallen out of the freezer 'cause the whole thing was thawed. I didn't want to waste them!"

It was fortunate that John didn't look at me, because I felt my face getting hot as she continued to cover up our sexual activity. After we finished dinner, we moved into the living room. I could find no trace of our juices either by looking or smelling. Laura had clearly decided that John was not going to find out anything about our tryst.

"Did you get enough sleep last night? And how did the apartment hunting go?" John asked.

"I though I got enough sleep, but I'm still a little tired." I said. "I got in a little exercise, and that makes me feel better." I could see Laura looking at us from the kitchen, and her face turned bright red and she turned away. I might see some more apartments tomorrow, but a couple of the ones I saw today would work OK."

John reminded me that I had interviews with the Dean and President the following afternoon, beginning at 1:30. "If you get up in time, and if her nursing schedule allows, maybe Laura can drive you around and show you some of the city and campus tomorrow morning." He said.

Laura came out of the kitchen and joined us. "I'd be happy to do that!" And she smiled at me.

"I have to go in early." John said. He spoke to Laura. "Can you be certain that he doesn't miss his appointments?"

"I'll knock on his door and get him up in plenty of time!" Laura proclaimed. Her eyes sparkled, and she seemed to be very pleased with herself. I wondered if she would wake me as soon as John left. Had our interlude this morning been a one-time thing? Had she wisely decided to avoid more intimate contact with me?

We watched TV and chatted until about 9:30, then we all went to bed. I didn't hear any activity from their bedroom, and I certainly would have because I could hear their bed squeak every time one of them rolled over. The house was silent by ten. The aroma from Laura's wet spot in my bed kept me turned on for a long time. I kept remembering the look on her face as she climaxed beneath me, and each time my heart would pound in my chest. I finally calmed down enough to drop off.

THURSDAY

I heard people moving around, and checked my watch. Six-thirty. I lay back down and waited to see what would happen. I must have fallen asleep. Laura suddenly jumped on me. She was wearing a black negligee. "Wake up! It's 7:30! We don't have all day!" What a change from the day before!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers