Dangerous Guest: Trust Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding her on her bottom, I carried her over to my bed, then laid her down with me on top, still inside her. I began to move slowly in and out of her. Her vagina was a little loose, but as she became aroused, it began to grip my penis more firmly. I moved faster, and when I could feel her getting close, I leaned down and sucked hard on her left nipple.

Laura exploded into orgasm, flopping around on the bed and screaming "OOH!" over and over. Her milk spurted all over me. As soon as she calmed down, I started pumping again, and in just a few minutes she had another intense orgasm.

Laura was so incredibly alive, so obviously female, so intensely erotic that I couldn't hold back for long. Each of her orgasms brought me closer to a pressure I couldn't resist, and finally as she was again bucking and screaming under me, I screamed and ejaculated into her. Laura wrapped her legs around me, squeezed her breasts against me with her arms, and shook and trembled with me. It felt as if I ejaculated continuously rather than in spurts.

It took a long time for us to calm down. When we were finally able to talk, I moved down her and scooped up a mixture of my cum and her juices with both my hands. Then I licked her pussy, smearing our juices over my face. I moved back up and kissed her, then smeared our juices over her breasts and face. Then I licked and kissed her everywhere she was wet.

The smells aroused her again, and I reached down and finger-fucked her to another bed-shaking orgasm. Then we lay still in each others arms.

It was 11:15 when we made it back into the shower. We didn't finish until after Noon. We got dressed together, stopping for frequent kisses, and I loaded my suitcase into her car. Laura nursed Lacy for about a half-hour, then dressed Lacy to go into the car. I kissed Laura. "We can't kiss again at the airport, Laura. This will have to be our goodbye."

Laura kissed me hard, then she broke away and put Lacy in her car seat next to her. I climbed into the back, and Laura began driving to the airport.

"I think I'm going to be offered the job." I said. "But I'm not going to take it."

Laura almost turned around in the seat to look at me. "Why? Isn't it exactly what you want?" I could her a catch in her voice and she began to cry. "It's because of me, isn't it!" she sobbed.

"Yes." I answered. "And Lacy and John. If I move here, I won't be able to leave you alone. It'll destroy your marriage and your family. They'll never give me tenure, and I'll be gone in a year. None of us needs that."

I could see Laura's shoulders shaking as she cried. She grabbed some tissues from her bag and wiped the tears from her face as she drove.

"But John doesn't know how to . . . to . . . to . . . to do what you do to me! How will I be able to live with him, knowing I need more than he can give me? You've ALREADY ruined my marriage!"

I was silent for a few moments. "Teach him, Laura. Talk to him. Show him how to give you pleasure. Show him how you can excite him. He loves you. Teach him how to make love to you. He's only known you. He's as inexperienced with women as you are with men. You now know new ways to enjoy your body and his. Teach them to John!"

Now Laura was silent. "But won't he figure out that I've been having an affair?"

"Laura, buy a sex book and read it with him! Then try out the stuff in it! You already know what works! Show him!"

"But he said I was too loose for him!" She wailed. "You're bigger, and that's the difference. It'll never work with him!"

"Laura, as soon as you got excited, your vagina clamped down on me. Each time it was stronger. As you teach him to arouse you, the muscles in your vagina will learn how to hold him tightly. I had one skinny finger in you, and you grabbed it so hard I had trouble pulling it out! Don't tell me he's that small!"

"No, he's only a little smaller than you!" She said. Then after a pause, "We don't really have any choice, do we?"

A few minutes later we arrived at the terminal. I got out with my suitcase. "I'll be fine from here. Thanks for the hospitality and the ride, Laura!" I said loudly for everyone within earshot. "And thank John for me again!"

Then without moving my lips more than was necessary I whispered, "I'm starting to fall in love with you, Laura. If you didn't have Lacy, I'd run away with you and to hell with what anyone else said. John's a lucky, lucky man. Teach him to make love to you the way you deserve."

Then I picked up my bag and walked into the terminal. When I hadn't heard her drive away, I looked back and Laura was fighting back her tears, looking at me. She mouthed, "I love you!" then finally began to drive away. I felt my stomach grow tight as I watched her car move slowly away. If it stopped, I was going to run out to it, jump in, and take her somewhere where we could make love. Fuck the consequences! I watched until her car drove out of sight.

I went through security then sat waiting for almost an hour. Why are the best ones already taken? The image of Laura nursing Lacy the day before flashed in front of my eyes. I felt the tears welling up. I began to sniffle, and people looked at me. "Allergies or something." I muttered.

The flights back were nightmares. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't sit still. What made me decide to become a damned marriage and sex counselor? I knew the right thing was to keep away from Laura, but why did I feel so bad after deciding to do that? How did Laura feel? Could she ever be satisfied with John? Had I ruined a basically happy marriage by fucking Laura? Is that why I felt so bad? Guilt? Had I been thinking with my prick? Again?

I unpacked my bag late Friday night when I got back. Right at the bottom I found an envelope with this written on it: "Don't forget me!" I felt my stomach grow tight again. I tore open the envelope, and found a sealed plastic bag containing the black bikini bottoms from Laura's negligee. My stomach was suddenly so tight that it hurt, and I bent over because of the pain. The panties seemed to be stuck to the plastic bag, so I unsealed it and I was immediately overwhelmed by the scent of Laura's pussy. I pulled the panties out of the bag. Laura had soaked them in her juices for me. I fell down and threw up, again and again, until nothing more came up.

What the hell was my problem? Laura wasn't the love of my life! She was just a convenient piece of ass, right?

I put the panties back in the bag and resealed it. Then I scrubbed every trace of Laura's pussy juice off my fingers. Tears were streaming down my face. I took the bag and envelope outside and threw both in the trash dumpster. When I returned to my room, Laura's smell lingered in the air. I lay on the floor, sobbing like a baby. That's where I woke up the next morning.

On Monday I was offered the job and I turned it down. I told the department chairman that the position with them just didn't fit into my plans. He didn't understand, but wished me well. A year later I found a similar position, far away from John and Laura. I got married a year after that, and I have two children of my own. Life goes on and we gradually forget our mistakes. Sure we do.

Over the intervening years I've often run into John at the meetings of our professional society. I learned from him that he and Laura now have three children. At the meetings last year, he told me that Laura had accompanied him, and he invited me to join them for dinner. I turned him down, and as soon as I was able to pack, I got to the airport and fled. I was afraid. I really didn't know what I would do if I saw Laura again.