Dangerous Heels Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at Denise who was sucking Klines cock and looking up at him with her wide sexy dark eyes as he slid his shaft in and out of her with slight hip movements and thrusts. Connie wished that she could get Denise's attention and somehow signal her to focus on really remembering and studying the experience as it happened to her.

Klines had swollen to huge proportions and now he pulled out of her mouth and stepped down from the cushions. He pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and hiked her skirt up a bit. Then pulled her panties down to her ankles and removed them.

Denise looked nervous to Connie and perhaps even a little scared. Like a schoolgirl caught in a compromising lie. Unbuttoning her blouse Doctor Klines smiled as he freed her large full breasts and cupped and played with both of her ample warm firm orbs.

"Like most men on this floor I must confess I always wanted to have a closer look at these! Magnificent!" He snapped and then licked and nibbled and sucked on her breasts until her nipples pointed stiff and hard before her. He nodded and mouthed them some more making her gasp.

"You have some VERY nice tits young lady!" He said in a very lustful and non-clinical way.

"Thank you Doctor!" She said, but soon gasped as she felt him enter her warm wet pussy with his thick hard shaft. She hadn't yet expected the penetration. But now he was inside of her and stretching her vagina heavily with each thrust. Her wide eyes were almost as dramatic as her helpless whimpering cries.

He grabbed her thighs and sped up causing her to shudder and close her eyes in concentration.

Using just his right hand and lower arm he held her legs up against his chest as he rammed his cock deep into Denise's tight wet pussy! His left hand leaned over to reach underneath Connie's skirt. She felt him rubbing on her panty-covered crotch as he fucked her friend right next to her.

His long fingers were surprisingly dexterous and Connie made a mental note that she was going to have to get past her age discrimination issues. Obviously not all older men were feeble or slow, as she once believed.

His fingers hooked under the elastic side bands on her panty crotch and she felt him slid two fingers deeply up into her already wet and tingling pussy.

As Denise cried out "Oh God!" and other expressions of passionate release, Connie jerked and shook and trembled and watched him as he grinned and looked back at her eyes for a moment. Then to Denise. He seemed as engrossed in studying their reactions as they were in being touched and fucked by the horny old doctor.

He removed her ball gag and used it on Denise as he switched to Connie. Her bright red satin panties had side ties which Klines used to remove them rather than wasting time pulling them down. In just a few seconds as she trembled with excited and nervous anticipation Klines slid his huge wet hard cock into her pussy stretching her tight as he began to thrust with increasing power.

"Oh damn!" She gasped and then groaned and swallowed a bit as the trusting shaft grew harder and thicker. He smiled and opened up her top. He mouthed her breasts as well and she suddenly heard Denise squirming and groaning as he used his right hand to finger her while he fucked Connie.

"Oh fffffuck you're b-big D-Doctor Klines!" She cried out.

He laughed and sped up making her tremble and gasp. Her pussy was tight and wet. He could feel her body shaking as his thrusts stimulated her nerves in a wild way.

He grabbed the key to the manacles and unlocked her wrists. Then without slowing down he stripped off first her jacket and then her blouse. He unzippered her pencil skirt in the back then re-secured her wrists above her head to keep her captive.

Now he stopped fucking and fingering both of them while he unhooked Connie's trapped ankle so that he could remove her skirt. When he was finished he did the same thing to Denise, until at last both woman were sitting with their arms stretched above their heads, wrists together. Both had on just a garter belt, nylon stockings, and high heels.

He grabbed a second ball gag and gagged Connie with it. Then stood back and studied the two women for a while smiling. They both looked dumbfounded and sexy in their helplessness.

"Now you two are a perfect matched pair!" He shut off the TV and unhooked Connie. Then lead her to a chair and forced her hands behind her back while he re-secured her in a sitting position facing the couch from a few feet away.

"I want you to watch! You're a researcher right? So let's do some research ladies!" He chuckled as he freed Denise and ungagged her.

"Now Doctor Klines I wanted to..." He kissed her to shut her up and then pulled her to her feet.

"Turn around Doctor Barris! Keep your mouth shut and kneel on your all fours on the couch cushion you sexy little bitch! It's time for a little doggie style!" He demanded.

With that he spun her around facing away from him, not waiting for her to comply. He pushed her forward and grabbed her hips as she cried out in protest at his roughness and rudeness. "HEYYYYYYY!"

But in a single stroke he rammed his cock deep into her wet slit and her eyes shot wide open.

"OHHH FUCK!!"

His cock was deep inside of her and with an unbelievable fast pace the old man fucked Denise making her shake and jiggle and pant and moan. Her breasts were bouncing and his balls slapped her thighs as he rammed her hard and deep. Connie was amazed at his strength and stamina.

"I know you like that don't you girl?" He snapped as he slammed her hard with a firm grip on her trembling hips. Her legs and thighs shuddered and spasmed and shook.

Denise couldn't answer him. Her gasps and hard breathing made any coherent response all but impossible. She grunted and moaned and groaned as she built into a massive climax. The orgasm heated her up and caused her to buck and convulse wildly. Connie was amazed as she watched Denise spasming and crying out in ecstasy.

Doctor Klines nodded and smiled then stopped and pushed her down onto the couch. He rolled her onto her back as she gasped and huffed sweating and panting. Her body shook with little tremors and aftershocks as the waves from her climax carried her over.

He folded her knees over each other and then slowly forced his massive organ into her now tightened vagina. As she shook and trembled he fucked her in this position reaching down to grab and kneed her breasts with his greedy sweaty palms.

Klines built up quickly to get her into yet another powerful orgasm before grunting his satisfaction, as she lay exhausted and collapsed in a sweaty panting weak heap on the couch. He turned his head to look at Connie. For the first time in the four years that she had known him Doctor Klines gave her a look of lust and mischievous intent that was like no expression he'd ever had before.

It was almost like as if a stranger had invaded the old man's body and now peered eagerly out through his eyes at the helpless woman bound to the chair.

Unlike Denise, Connie was still bound and gagged. She felt small and helpless and his grin made her nervous as he stared at her like as if she were a piece of meat to be devoured. He pointed to the side where Denise laid twitching and fighting to catch her breath.

"Looks like she really got a good proper fucking eh Doctor Hatcher?"

She nodded nervously as he drew closer still.

"You're next girl! Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

She shook her head in wide-eyed shock.

"I'm going to fuck you even harder and more than I did her! You are going to ride my cock until you collapse! Then I might just fuck you some more!"

He turned the TV and video back on. Now he got to see John Tucker coming in to fuck her too. Then they both fucked her. He watched mesmerized and then saw himself fucking her again after John left. He was about to head to her and start fucking her when he saw a new scene.

A buff red haired gardener went into her house and to her kitchen. Klines watched her with the contract and then going into her bedroom. The man followed. Soon she was on her bed getting her purse when he followed and began to fuck her hard.

Klines smiled at her.

"My oh my Dr. Hatcher. You do get around don't you?" He laughed and she shook her head no though obviously this week she had indeed gotten around quite a bit!

He untied her and ungagged her.

She started to speak but he shushed her.

"Stand up! Kiss me!" He demanded.

She hesitated and then stood and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the old man. As she did his hands ran down her sides and he cupped and squeezed her buttocks and hips. His right arm hooked under her left leg and in seconds she was standing on one leg, held tightly to his body with his hard thick cock up her pussy so deep it shocked her the way she was being impaled.

As she groaned he hooked her other leg up and lifted suspending her in the air as he moved inside of her. Te old psychologist continued to kiss her as he walked her backwards toward Denise's desk. Then leaning forward he broke off the kiss and told her to reach back and use her palms to support her weight on the desktop.

Connie moved first one arm and then the other back until she was supporting her upper body while he smiled and stepped back from the desk a single pace, holding her legs and supporting her lower body. He sped up as he fucked her from this suspended 'crab crawl' position. She gasped and cried out as his hard thick cock intensified in speed and angle.

She had to give him credit; Doctor Klines was a creative old fucker with a wide array of techniques. It felt good. In fact she was rapidly starting to climax again as the sex continued. He smiled a devious grin.

"How much do you love this Connie?" His tone imparting that he already knew the answer.

"Oh God I fuckin' love this Doctor Klines!" She gasped.

"Good! We may need to do this more often. Professional courtesy you could say." He laughed as the speed increased and she panted and shook and spasmed.

"Besides... with you two going around and staging sexual scenarios for your written research that makes you both a pair of dangerous Doctors! Who is the control to keep you two in check eh?"

Connie gasped as he got faster and her heart pounded.

"I think I will make sure to monitor you two a bit. Also fuck you both a little too! And in the end, I think that having that counter balance is important. After all, it's no good having you two very creative women wandering around with hidden agendas, hypnosis and spy cameras, sexy skirts and dangerous heels!"

Connie was shaking and bucking as her vagina contracted and she came hard!

As she cried out and shuddered wildly his erection spasmed and throbbed and he shot his load deep inside of her before at last slowing down with a smile and a wink. He lifted her up and carried her back to the sofa and set her down beside Denise who was looking at him weakly and smiling.

"I like that." She said softly. He laughed as he sat between them and glanced at the worn out woman.

"You like that I'm going to keep and eye and other body parts out for you two?"

She nodded. "That too! But I meant I like what you called it earlier."

He shrugged looking a bit perplexed.

"Refresh me Doctor Barris?"

"Dangerous heels! I guess we sort of are at that! We may have to call this study project 'Dangerous Heels'. What d'ya think Doctor?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I think you both needed a good fucking! And now you need a good spanking and some rest!"

They all three laughed quietly. Even Doctor Klines was feeling tired and he smiled as he closed his eyes and absently fondled either of the worn out researchers who now snuggled up against him on either side.

CLOSING.

Denise Barris woke to gentle warmth from sunlight streaming in through a window to a bedroom that she was unfamiliar with. She glanced over and noticed her friend Connie Hatcher lying on the same large elegant bed beside her. Connie appeared to be just starting to stir.

Denise looked around the large bedroom and rubbed her eyes. The place was beautiful and she noticed that her clothing, and Connie's clothes as well as their research notes, and videos rested on top of a large desk along the wall to her right. Both of their purses were there and their shoes.

She looked over at Connie who was also checking everything out when she suddenly glanced at the alarm clock. It was 10:35 am on a Tuesday! They were both in a strange bedroom and later for work!

As she gasped, "Oh crap! We're late!" Denise also saw the clock and tried to get up. They threw off the covers only to find a pair of manacles shackling them to each other through the heavy oak footrest of the bed!

Doctor Klines walked in in a bathrobe and smiled.

"Good morning ladies! I thought we needed to go over some things and that you could further explain this project you both undertook. Plus I told you I planned on fucking you again. So I took the liberty of gathering your things and your research and carrying you both to my car. Then I drove you both here to my house for a good nights rest and a day to play and to review what you are actually up to in full!"

"But we're late for work Doctor Klines! We'll all be in trouble. We have appointments!"

He shook his head laughing.

"Oh ladies please. I left word that the three of us were working late and shared some Chinese food and got food poisoning. Told them to cancel our appointments and that we'd be back tomorrow. They were fine with that. I have a friend at a clinic who's going to sign us out as sick, and that takes care of that."

They both looked and felt far better.

"So before we get down and dirty ladies, why don't you tell me some details about your research and how this project came about? Also how I wound up agreeing to join in your little sexual experiment?"

Denise nodded. "It's a long story Doctor Klines!"

He smiled. "Oh we have all day and all night ladies! Remember?"

Connie interrupted.

"Just a second! Sorry Doctor Klines, but before she shares this I have a curiosity question that I've been dying to find out?"

She looked at Denise and then asked.

"You were the control person. I get that. I was the female test subject. I get that too. But in the scenario with the road rage and the four black men, why did you show up at the house? I know you told me that one of the men was hot. But seriously, why'd you use a trigger phrase to get yourself captured and screwed along with me? Were you concerned for me, or was he really THAT sexy Denise?"

Denise blushed a bit smiling and looking down for a second.

"The truth?"

Both Connie and Doctor Klines looked at her and nodded.

"I'd been monitoring and studying sex tapes, reports, and thoughts for several days. I screened the men. That one gorgeous black man, Lamont... well, let's just say you can get horny looking at all that stuff. I know I wasn't supposed to but, sometimes a girl's just gotta meet her needs! That man brought out my inner slut! What can I say babe? Sorry. I was there for him. I screened everyone. I knew they were safe. Well... except that we programmed them to rape and dominate using hypnotic trigger commands."

They laughed and Doctor Klines shook his head.

"On second thought ladies, you can explain the hypnosis and situational studies later. I think I'm ready to burn a bit more energy before Doctor Stevens gets here. So let's have some fun!"

He unshackled their ankles and smiled as he opened up his robe and sat down on the bed. Connie was closest so he reached over and gently but firmly gripped the back of her neck with his right hand while pulling her toward his crotch where he held his growing erection in his left hand. "Meantime, you know what to do Doctor Hatcher! Now suck it good and hard!"

As Connie began to give him head Denise stared at him nervously.

"Doctor Stevens? Who the Hell is he?"

"The man who's writing us the food poisoning note for work! I told him he could join us in exchange for his help."

"You what?!" She gasped in nervous disbelief. "You can't just invite strangers into this! It's already a bit out of hand! Well I'm NOT going to have some strange friend of yours come traipsing in her and fucking me just for a Doctor's excuse! NO WAY!" She fumed and got up to get dressed.

From the doorway a figure in a Doctor's lab coat walked into the room smiling and walked up behind Denise as she bent over to pick up her panties, which she'd just dropped on the floor.

His hands cupped her buttocks and she gasped as an unseen man squeezed her buns making her jump and stand upright. She turned to yell at the fresh unseen medical doctor when she froze in shock having recognized his face and obviously his name.

Doctor Klines laughed as he watched her reaction.

"Doctor Denise Barris, meet Doctor Lamont Stevens! He's going to be joining us. Why don't you be a good girl, come on over here, and suck his cock?" The old man patted the bed mattress on the other side.

The smiling handsome black man scooped her up and carried her to the bed. Denise gulped in nervous lust and dreamy-eyed wonder as she recognized him. He guided her head to his waiting cock and spoke as she hovered just over it.

"Nice to meet you Doctor Barris! Doctor Klines told me I'd be just your cup of tea and vice versa. Boy are you ever hot! How about it Doctor?"

He shook his cock a moment and she nodded as if in a trance and began to suck him off. He closed his eyes and leaned back a moment smiling. "That's it baby! Make me nice an' hard girl!"

Klines was chuckling knowingly, even if Lamont couldn't remember having ever been with Denise. He'd seen the videos while the women slept. He knew!

"I told ya you two were going to be here for a while!" He said with a wink as Doctor Stevens began to finger Denise during the blowjob.

Both Denise and Connie looked beautiful as their bodies glistened softly in the sunlight. And since Connie was angled close to his as well, Lamont fingered both women as each of the men smiled.

And with that the girls continued on with their soft moans knowing full well that very soon, the room would be full of their ecstatic helpless cries and moans, and they'd be full of study worthy hard dicks and other body parts.

Today the two men were going to give it to them good. The romance of a hard fuck Denise had once called it. Now it was something they were both determined to enjoy and explore. It was going to be a very long day indeed!

12