Dangerous Longings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I paid the doorman we slipped through the entrance amidst sweaty young coeds and buff bodies. Not a single person here looked unpalatable and I expected should I or the girls just close our eyes and reach out and pick a victim at random any would be just as sweet as another. I used the mental telepathy to communicate to the girls that they should go and pick just one victim for them both and that they should remember restraint. I told them I would come to them in a short time and they were to shield their thoughts to everyone but myself. We had worked on that in the hours of the day between the bedrooms practicing until they could almost tune me out of their minds. The one thing they knew now for certain though was that I unlike everyone else would always have access to those inner reaches of their minds simply because of the bond we shared among us. I as their master and giver of immortal life was connected to them via any medium I desired and they in turn were linked with each other because of the same reason.

The girls flittered across the room parting the sea of bodies as they held hands and rubbed up against one another and everyone else they could come in contact with. I watched as heads turned in their direction as they worked their way across the crowded dance floor. Soon enough they had settled on a huge brooding hunk that was wearing a few sizes too small T-shirt. I couldn't see what he was wearing below the waist but apparently it was enough to fill my two newest beauties with a hunger and passion for blood.

"We've found our victim Master," their minds conveyed to me in unison from their place across the room.

"Fine you two stay with him and I will let you know when it is time to leave. Remember to play nice with him and don't show your eyeteeth or startle him in anyway," I replied to them.

"Yes, Master," they responded once more.

I turned to search the room for the victim I would choose. Now the question was at hand did I want a victim for the night or did I possibly want to go ahead and take the last vampress to complete the trio I had planned on. I wondered if it would work best to train all three at once from now on instead of having the other two leaps and bounds beyond the next chosen one. I decided then and there that I had waited this long in my hundred plus years that I could easily take on one new female in the home. Besides that would allow for a more welcome transfusion into the house and I could train this next one to take over day to day duties as my secretary as well at work and at home with the staff. I would eventually need a bride after all and this was going to be the best time. That way the other two could have their fun and yet learn alongside this next potential vampress queen. For if I were indeed the only vampire in existence I was undoubtedly the king. I had never thought of it this way before though as that seemed to be an illusion of grandeur to me. But the time was now to choose and to choose wisely.

I searched the room with my vampire eyes and mind and sought out the loneliest yet strongest soul that I could find. I searched for the better part of twenty minutes before I was drawn to a cute chestnut haired lady. Her body was desirable beyond measure as I locked my eyes upon her I figured her breasts were roughly the size of cantaloupes and her height nearly 5'9 or 10". Her eyes though as she turned her head are what sealed it for me. They were a piercing emerald green and as she looked at me I sent out a soft probe seeing how receptive she would be to telepathy. At once she smiled and left the guy she was dancing with and without breaking our eye contact she waltzed right up and leaned in to kiss me.

"Be careful what you steps you take beautiful," I whispered to her as I broke away from the kiss, "you don't know what creatures lurk in this room or outside in the night."

"I do not care the least what you are or what else is out there as long as you would have me sir," she said as she pleaded to me with her eyes.

I put one hand on either side of her face and let my mind meld with hers trying to draw all of her thoughts and ideas into my own. I had no sooner gained entry into her mind than I saw all I would ever need to see. She had pictures of bodies mixed together in a wild orgy setting, and among them there was someone dressed in all black as I normally tended to dress and as he looked up in her mind's eye to focus upon her he had blood stains on the corners of his mouth and dripping from the fanglike teeth that were exposed to her view. I sensed a deep connection already with this beauty and knew right then that she was going to be mine. I slowly removed my hands from her temples and took a step back.

"If you truly desire what is in your mind then follow me outside and go home with me, I don't see a reason to stay here and beat around the bush when we both know what it is we long to do," I said to her with a wink.

"Come to me girls and bring your prize for the evening with you out to the hummer," I beckoned the girls.

As soon as all the doors were closed we were off and headed for home. The girls smiled back and forth between themselves and that poor unsuspecting guy between them. He had a hand up either of their skirts and was sinking his fingers inside a wet pussy to each side. Their mouths traveled up and down his neck on each side and it was apparent that he was aroused and he was about to get that elusive threesome that so many men pray for. Little did he know that he was about to be a feast as well as a fuck. The girls nibbled on his neck and I had to send them a mental reminder not to venture to far to fast and spook this one. As possible as it was they might loose their control and attack this guy I doubted he would freak out at first and would just figure them for being kinky.

I made it back to the house in relatively no time at all, managing to keep up a conversation with the green-eyed beauty the whole way without releasing my own desires and tasting her flesh and blood. I had a plan worked out by the time we had pulled up the winding road behind the main gate on how this would best go down. I had gone back and forth with the girls inside our minds working out the various details on just how they were to lure the unsuspecting hulk up to their bedroom and then feast upon him. I wanted them to make sure to start the sex first and get him in a state of arousal that deaden his other senses and leave him with his pants down so to speak.

On the other hand I was also figuring out just how to deal with the beauty at my side. I knew that I wanted to keep and claim her to complete the trio and also that I wanted to drain her with the other two girls to complete our shared bond. She would one day be their queen and answer only two me but for starters they should all be on equal ground. Pulling up to the garage area I could see that Sandy had the stud's cock out and was stroking it as Cindy flicked her tongue over its tip. These two were as hungry for carnal pleasure as I had ever been and I wasn't about to deny them now that we were on the grounds and the front gate was locked. There would be no escape for anyone and it would be easy enough to let one of the two go only to track them down again. That would be a game we would all play later when they were more skilled in their hunting though. For now I wanted them to choose a robust prize and then learn how to lure him or her in and mask their own thoughts as they read the victim's. It would all come in time though.

As we entered the house the girls bid us goodnight and raced up the stairs with the hulk in tow. I realized that green-eyed as I called her thus far not knowing her name, must have gotten a good glimpse up their skirts at the pink ass’ and soft slits between their thighs. I diverted her attention by slowly reaching into her blouse and rubbing her nipple hard. As it got even harder she sighed and tried to slide to the side so that our contact was broken. Yet, as I probed her mind again I could see the thoughts of her submitting before me, hands bound behind her back, blindfold over her eyes as she crooked her neck to the side and waited patiently for me to claim her. I had to give a startled shake though as I thought about this. Somehow either my own thoughts were melding with hers or she just had a vivid yet accurate imagination. Either way she would be getting just what she wanted soon enough.

I reached down and slapped her ass hard as she slid away, deciding to feed off her emotions and thoughts and to take her to that place she wanted to go. "Where the fuck do you think you're going slut?" I demanded as I reached up her skirt and pulled her closer by the thong underneath her skirt. She winced in pain slightly as the material bit into her flesh, but her grimace soon turned to a smile as she struggled playfully. I crooked a finger and felt it slide into her moist opening with no resistance at all. She was wet and ready and more than willing to comply with my wishes. I decided now was the time to be a little rough with her just to see how see would mentally as well as physically react.

I grabbed her by the back of her hair and tilted her head back as I did I willed my fingernails to sharpen into their razor sharp talon form and grabbed her blouse by the front and slid my fingernails down over the material watching it slide to each side. Her bra, even though it was half cup and barely covered her nipples, was still in my way. I ripped though that material just as easily slicing the wire in the front and tossed her bra and shirt to the floor in their tattered state. She had yet to even flinch thus far and I admit I was more intrigued with her than I had been with the other two girls. I couldn't smell any fear upon her as I had expected only pure lust. Her wet center's fragrance was drifting up into my vampire nostrils and like an animal I could smell this woman as she was in heat.

"Please take me sir," she begged.

I grabbed her skirt and pulled it off of her lifting her up in my arms as I peeled the slinky little thong away as well. I wanted to drain her now and the feral need inside wasn't going to allow me to wait much longer. With her legs wrapped around my waist I ran up the stairs three and four at a time gliding through the air over each group of steps. I bolted down the hallway and kicked open the girls door as their eyes darted to the door.

With my undead night vision intact I could see the room was awash in blood, the girls hadn't been able to wait and I can't say that I blame them but their would be punishment later for their disobedience. I could see the cause for the blood around the room as the remains of the stud's throat still pumped spurts of blood into the air. I found out later that Sandy had been nibbling at the man's throat as Cindy had been lapping at the area just below his genitals on his thigh. Apparently Cindy had not been able to contain her lusts for blood as she bit down on his inner thigh and attacked. As he had screamed out Sandy had locked her lips around his throat and ripped his throat open with her powerful jaws and sharp pointy teeth. The jugular torn open had started spurting blood all around the room and as they had sucked and lapped at all the blood trying to drain the victim's resources before his heart stopped had been too excited to beckon me. I lay the green-eyed girl down on the floor and told her to stay put as I slid behind Cindy as she feasted on the man's inner thigh still, her hand still pumping his cock up and down trying to coax the last of his cum from his body before his life expired. Kneeling behind her I grabbed her hips and thrust forward as I unleashed my manhood from my pants. The staff slid easily into her and as she worked the lower half of the victim I claimed her with my cock now.

Cindy moaned and pumped her hips back against mine as I pounded her hot cunt. In little time at all she was wailing in her pleasure, "Yes, fuck me master, harder my dark lord oh oh oh harder please sir."

I reached for Sandy only to find that green-eyed had slid up to her and was between her thighs lapping at her pussy with deft attention. Her fingers held open the slick sex lips of my vampress as she swallowed mouthfuls of warm sticky blood gushing from the stud's neck. His body still convulsed every few moments until finally I could hear the heartbeat slowing. "Stop feeding my pets," I commanded with my strong telepathy.

Even then the sex didn't stop it only grew more intense as Sandy swung around and tongue fucked the green-eyed beauty with intense lust. She had yet to feel my cock pulsing inside her warm slit and I was not about to let the night pass by without fucking all three beauties. I relayed to the other two that they should prepare to meet their future mistress in the guise of the innocent green-eyed one. They should also be prepared to give some of their blood as a gift of offering as well as their supple feminine flesh for a good night of sex.

As I shot off the first load deep inside of Cindy I felt her pussy clench around my cock as she milked the last of my seed into her honey pot. Sandy was immediately sliding of the green-eyed one and her tongue was between Cindy's thighs in a flash lapping up my seed as it seeped out of her pussy. I looked to the beauty on the bed watching with wide expectant eyes and slid down to kiss her. Her mouth opened and I could taste Sandy on her lips. She smiled as we kissed and wrapped her hands through my black mane and concentrated as she tried to reach my thoughts with her own.

"I know you have a dark gift my lord, that is what drew me to you. I also have certain abilities that need furthering but I want your lifestyle to become my own," she whispered telepathically. "Also I know your wishes and I would be honored to become your queen in time but for now fuck your other beauty and then return to me to embrace and drain me with your dark kiss."

I slid away from her without a word in either way of conversing and then I slid up to Sandy and threw her down on the floor. Grabbing her ankles I raised them over my shoulders as she reached down to grasp my cock. In a few short seconds I was pounding her tight cunt as she screamed out in pleasure. The other two ladies kneeled to her sides and tugged and pulled at her nipple clamps while Sandy's own hand was busy rubbing her clit as hard and fast as she could stand. In a few moments Sandy was starting to cum and suddenly her back levitated off the bed and she was even with my hips without my bending over. She had acquired a new gift through her intense orgasm and I was more than pleased by this. As I felt her hips slam against my own as she writhed I reached beneath her and slipped a finger up to rub her asshole. She pushed down against my finger and pleaded with her eyes for me to penetrate her anally with my fingers. As I worked a finger deep into her ass she started to cum once more. I grabbed her hips now and pounded her and rammed harder inside her than I had ever been able to fuck anyone before. I felt the surge of orgasm build and slipped my hand around one of her nipples, my hand covering the green-eyed girls and squeezed the nipple ring as I tugged it hard.

Jet after jet of cum spurted deep inside her wet pussy as I continued to pump inside her. "Fuck yes you little vampress slut take it all," I howled.

Withdrawing my cock from her I immediately covered the green-eyed one's body and started kissing her passionately, "Come over here girls," I said in the darkness of the room. I paused only to ask the girl her name for it wouldn't be right even by my monstrous standards to claim one's body and soul that I did not even know her name.

"Tina sir," she cried as she tilted her head and exposed her lovely neckline to me.

The girls surrounded her on either side and spread her legs as I knelt near her head. I lowered my mouth to her throat and then told the girls to go slowly but to start their feast. As the girls bit into the soft thighs of this woman I bit through her soft flesh and pierced her artery. As soon as the artery was breached I started slurping the warm blood into my mouth. In the few quick seconds as the blood pumped I slid my hands down her body to rub her clit and work my fingers back inside her moist pussy. The girls were patiently draining Tina's thighs as I sapped the flow from her neck. I that now was my was time to do what I had wanted to do from the moment I lay eyes on Tina. I was going to drain her and fuck her at the same time.

I swung around and the girls moved to the side momentarily as I slid Tina's thighs apart and pushed the head of my swollen shaft inside her. In quick gasps for breath she didn't beg for her life. She begged for... well ....."Please, master, take me into the undead, bring me to a higher darker place with you, drain my blood and return to me that gift of immortality as you fuck me hard."

I rammed to the hilt inside her as the girls went crazy with their lusts and sucked at her thighs even while I was slamming into her relentlessly. Her open pussy accepting me and grasping me with such muscle control that I knew this was my queen. The one who was placed here on the earth for me to take and make my own. I latched onto her neck again and sucked harder than before as I felt my balls slam against her upturned asscheeks. The girls were prepared to give her blood as I drained the last drops from her pulsing artery. In a moment I had slit my own neck with my talon like nails and she was drinking as though it were old hand to her.

She grew stronger and unlike the others she hadn't gone into convulsions, her transition was smooth and with ease. She sucked until I pulled away and the girls offered up their necks as well as I backed away and flipped her onto her hands and knees. Cindy lay beneath her with her neck exposed as Tina bit and started sucking at once at the copious amounts of blood that Cindy let flow. The girls had apparently played all afternoon learning to stop and control how fast their bodies healed. I thrust into my new queen harder and harder as she worked her tongue over the tiny dots of blood as Cindy sealed her wound up. As soon as Cindy had vacated her position Sandy had replaced her and I knew we were destined to be one happy vampire clan from now until time immortal.

Sandy lay her breast bare and pulled down Tina's mouth to suckle and drain one of her fleshy tits. As Tina drank from this source I pulled my cock from her dripping wet snatch and pushed the head of my cock against her tight little asshole. She didn't hesitate to push back and she seemed to love the anal play more than she had getting straight fucked. I pushed the length inside her ass and started pumping into her as she raised her head and cried out, "Oh yes my dark king, my vampire master and lover, take my ass and fuck me as you only you ever will."

I laughed at her words but continued to plunge my member deep inside her ass. Once I had stroked a few more times I knew that I had to cum again and pulled away flipping her over onto her back. I slid over her chest and Sandy reached up to stroke the cum from my cock as she jacked me off. Tina opened her mouth and stuck out her little tongue as her emerald eyes twinkled in the darkness. "Oh yes, sweet sluts here I cummm," I gasped as my body jerked and I came to a still position as my cock spewed forth its creamy cum.

The girls knelt over Tina and lapped away the cum that had missed her mouth and then slid down to curl around us both as we drifted off to sleep as the sun rose.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Please remember to vote if you made it to the end and feel free to send feedback and let Me know what you think.

12