Dangerous Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

He was now the king of the hill. After a few more days he began treating us both like we were his slaves. I found it incredible that Doris didn't catch on. She doted on him constantly, submitting to every sexual demand he made with a religious fervor. This was no longer about curing him from sinning; she was his devoted sex slave.

The next day he was a little late for the school bus because he had decided to screw Doris in the kitchen during breakfast. He had ordered her to be nearly naked whenever he was in the house, a flimsy short housecoat or chemise but no bra or panties. He had her leaning over the table banging her doggie style. "Listen Sandy," he said while stroking her. "I'm going to be late for the bus; get the car ready." I was sitting still eating my cereal watching them, my towel at the ready.

"Do as Trevor says now Sandy, ooh, ooh that feels good Trevor." I left and got the car out of the garage, he got in five minutes later. When we got to the school he told me to pick him up for the lunch break. I didn't dare incur Doris's wrath by arguing with him and told Doris when I got home.

"Oh yes dear he did say he was getting head aches in the cafeteria yesterday. It's probably better if I look after him at home. I don't think the food is that healthy there either?" I descended to my carvings; reasoning with Doris at this point was fruitless.

An hour later I got a call on the intercom. She wanted me in the bedroom immediately. When I entered she was on the bed naked on all fours.

"Get undressed Sandy, don't just stand there I got things to do." I didn't have to be told twice and soon had my pants off.

"Couldn't we do it the regular way dear? I would like that better."

"No Sandy, Trevor want you to do it with me once today while he's in school and this is the only way you are allowed to have me."

"OK dear but how would he know?"

"Sandy! Have you ever known me to be a liar? I am trying to help the dear boy and he is being very nice to you, letting you have sex much more often than is reasonable. Now get on with it dear, I told you I have other things to do!

Trying to help him my foot but not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I got on with it, trying deliberately to take my time but she began to wiggle her ass, while panting and moaning like she was really horny. This was incredible I grasped her by those full shapely hips, relished this view of her chunky ass and that small waist. It didn't take long for me to blow my load. "That was very nice dear I like the way you moved your rear end."

"Comments are unnecessary Sandy, there is a wet towel in the en-suit ... Get it and clean my vagina. Trevor wants you to do that and he's the one who told me to move my body like that when we have intercourse. So when he asks, you can tell that I performed the way he told me to."

I got the towel and carried out Trevor's orders. Maybe this boy was a godsend after all. She got up and dressed herself looking at the clock. "I want you to help me prepare Trevor's lunch."

I picked him up at the appointed time and he asked me if I was satisfied with Doris's performance that morning. I actually thanked him saying that I was very satisfied. He apologized about the doggie position but he just couldn't cope with it in any other manner the way his head aches came and went. I told him that I understood fully and that I appreciated him being so thoughtful.

He ate his lunch with Doris hovering over him and then screwed her three times before I drove him back to school. Before he got out of the car, he told me that Doris would need sex at around two o'clock. I thanked him again and he apologized again for it just being doggie style. He just couldn't cope with us doing it face to face and told me not to kiss her or touch her breasts.

When I was called to the bedroom that afternoon, I said yes dear and she got undressed and leaned over the bed wiggling her ass invitingly. She didn't want to do it on the bed because it was done. I dropped my pants and screwed my wife for the second time in one day. That was a first for our marriage.

That night after I had sat and watched them screw three times, he turned on the computer and showed us a video of a couple having oral sex. Doris was horrified and I thought that she would finally kick him out of the house.

"But Trevor my dear you shouldn't watch such things, people don't really do that, they're actors not people loving each other it's not real life on there." He covered his head with his hands and shook spasmodically. "Oh Trevor I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that but it is a terrible sin to do oral things like that." He got up and threw himself on the bed weeping. She got down next to him kissing and caressing his face. "Alright Trevor I'll try to do it, please stop crying." He sat up with a determined look on his face.

"Doris lie on you back and spread your thighs. Take hold of your legs and bring your knees up as far as you can." Her crotch was now wide open at the edge of the bed. He leaned over her kissing her and then looked at me. Sandy, get over here and eat out your wife's cunt!" He pointed at the floor in front of her crotch.

A life long dream, something I had never had the nerve to dream about, let alone ask for. All there was missing now was a blow-job. "That darling boy;" I thought. My mouth met her labia and my tongue explored every little crevice, then finding her hole I licked her insides. She screamed at that point, muffled I knew by Trevor's kisses. Her legs embraced me gently at first. Then her heels began pounding my back in time with her moaning. When she slowed Trevor sat up and ordered me to sit next to him. I couldn't believe it my sterile wife had actually reached a climax.

"Doris, get on your knees and suck your husband's cock."

"But Trevor my dear Trevor," she sat up next to him her eyes pleading for mercy. "A lady doesn't do that kind of thing." His face became strained and one hand moved to his forehead.

"Why are you doing this to me Doris, I can't stand it." He was near tears again.

"Alright Trevor ... I ... I will try," she swallowed and took several deep breaths. "I will do anything for you my dear you know that." She moved off the bed and slowly got on her knees between my knees. My cock now resembled an iron rod, my knob swollen to twice its normal size; I had never been so turned on ever. She was extremely upset her body trembling; somehow that made it even more exciting for me.

He reached a hand to the back of her head and moved it closer to my knob. "Open your mouth now Doris." She obeyed staring at it, like a monster ready to gobble her up. "Come on now Doris this is very important for my well being." She made eye contact with him with a pathetic half smile.

Alright Trevor, alright I'll do whatever you need to get better."

"Good Doris, now take it in one hand and finger his balls like the woman in the video." I was so turned by all this that I had to fight not to blow my load right away. She did as he said and then looked at him again as if waiting for instructions. "Give it a nice kiss now," she closed her eyes, swallowing while taking a deep breath and then kissed my knob lightly. "Now play your tongue around it just like the woman did." Again she followed his instructions but gingerly. "Doris if you can't be serious about this, I'm going to pack my bags and leave this house!" Suddenly she became a blow-job professional, gobbling up my cock, jerking the shaft, tickling my balls and sucking while rocking her head back and forth like there was no tomorrow.

I strained hard to make it last but to no avail. I exploded like never before in my life, filling her mouth, gagging her. "Swallow it Doris," he ordered harshly. She looked up at him with tearful eyes; desperately trying not to gag and then after making several swallowing motions managed to get some of it down. "Suck it some more, there's still some there." She obediently put my knob in her mouth and sucked. "Stroke it out with your hand." Again she followed his order and drained me completely.

She looked up at him smiling almost proudly. "Does my dear Trevor feel better now?"

He looked at her hard and pointed at his penis. "I'll let you know as soon as I blow my load in your fuck'n mouth." She moved quickly and eagerly began to suck him. She had never cursed in her life and hated people who did but she didn't complain It didn't take him long to blow his load partly in her mouth and partly all over her face. "All right Doris what did that women do with those gobs on her face?"

"She wiped the semen of her face with a finger and swallowed it, Trevor."

"Well, get on with it slut; you can fuck off now Sandy," he snapped as he drew her head onto his cock to suck the last drops.

I got up and left, remembering to thank him and this time I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

I was in our bedroom ready to go to bed when they came in and entered the bathroom where I watched Doris wash Trevor in the shower stall. After she washed herself and dried him and herself they came back in the bedroom where I was just getting under the covers. "Oh Sandy," Trevor said in a distant manner. "You will sleep in the other guest bedroom until further notice. I feel more comfortable in here." I got up as they crawled under the covers. "And Sandy, shut off the lights when you go but leave the doors open, in case I should need your services. Oh, and you will refer to me as Sir from now on, is that clear?"

"Oh yes Sir, Thank you sir. Good night sir"

"Good night Sandy." I would have called him my lord and master or god if he'd asked. I'd had my wife's pussy twice in one day; I eat her pussy and then came in her mouth. I was in heaven, even though I had to sleep alone. I got in to bed and was reflecting on the today's developments, when he called me again. I hurried to their bedroom. "I forgot Sandy I'll have breakfast in bed at seven thirty. See to it that you're on time. You're dismissed."

"Yes sir, seven thirty on the dot. Thank you so much sir."

To be Continued…

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers
12