Dangerous Paths Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Rob. I told you I didn't like it there and you said you wouldn't do it then."

"Fuck you whore. It's time you knew you are just a bitch to me."

Tears fell from her eyes as she endured his anal assault. Curtis had fucked her ass once, but only for a few minutes, she hated it! All she could do now was muffle her screams in the pillow in front of her. The thought of suffericating herself came to mind, but she didn't act on it. Rob was getting worse. He was treating her like he treats his wife. That thought scared her. He brutalized his wife. Just as he was brutalizing her now.

"Damn you Mark Rutherford!" She screamed to herself.

"How do you like getting fucked like a bitch in heat? You like my cock shoved deep inside your tight asshole?"

"No. I don't like it." She cried.

"If anyone catches you with that cop again I'll let every man I know fuck your asshole until you fall over dead. You better remember that!" He growled in her ear as he shot his semen deep inside her asshole.

He had taken off his condom so he could shot his load inside her ass. He wanted her to be able to feel it leaking out. He had always wanted to fuck her asshole, she wouldn't let him and he never got mad enough to. He cared for Trinity, but if he thought she was ratting him out to the cops he would kill her in a heartbeat. He wanted her to know that. He needed her to know that. He got off of her and she fell to the bed on her face.

"How do you feel, my sweet Trinity?"

She just glared at him as she sat up. Already her ass was tender and it was starting to burn. He had raped her! But she couldn't kid herself she was expected something to happen. He was starting to doubt her. He was trying to get her back in her place. She knew all of this, but it still didn't ease the dirty feeling she felt. The way he used her body today was the worse by far. Her virgin asshole was the one part of her body she felt was too private to share. She was brought up with thinking anal sex was only for harlots, whores, and prostitutes. After what he did to her she now felt she belonged with the same group.

"I think you need to stay home for a few days to rest. Maybe rethink some of your actions while I was away. You are my whore and my whore only. Today you have been marked so to speak." He got up in her face," As my cum leaks from your body I want you to think about why it's there in the first place. Do not think you are irreplaceable, Trinity. Everyone is replaceable! As much as I would miss that sweet pussy of yours and now after I've fucked it too your ass, I will dispose of you. Then I will dispose of your mother. Remember that when you go out and fuck the first man you see."

"I didn't fuck him." She told him quietly.

He lifted her by her neck and squeezed," Then please explain why you were seen getting into a strange car with a man who looks to be a police officer?"

"He just wanted to talk to me." She answered between coughs," When he mentioned your name I thought I better go with him to see what he knew so I could tell you." She was starting to feel light headed. She thought he was going to kill her.

He threw her to the floor and she started to greedily take in air. Her lungs were burning. He kneeled down beside her on the floor. He was trying to hug her to him and comfort her. She pushed him away still trying to fill her lungs with precious oxygen.

"Baby I'm sorry! Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't give me a chance. You just started fucking me without letting me explain. I wouldn't go behind your back, Rob. I know better."

"Trin, please baby don't hold this against me. I'm begging you not to. Please let me make it up to you." He reached in his wallet and pulled out a wad of bills," Here get yourself something extra nice."

She wanted to refuse the money, but her mother's doctor bills were very expensive. She lowered her eyes and took the money. She blinked rapidly so that Rob couldn't see the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"I'm a whore. I'm really a whore." She said to herself." No better than a prostitute."

"Well babe I gotta go. I have business to take care of tonight so I wont be able to come back. If I do it will have to be very late. But I still need you need to stay out of sight for a while. If this cop is sniffing around you. He might try to get you to tell him something. He might try to trick you! I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Trinity."

"Yeah like the cruel things you put me through." She thought to herself with the understanding that the bad things he was referring to was the things he would do to her if she said anything to any outsiders.

12