Dangerous Rendezvous

Story Info
Woman gets what she wishes for, but can she take it?
2.5k words
4.44
45.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamorada
Enamorada
16 Followers

She walked as quickly as she could down the dark alley. Was she in the right place? This certainly didn't look familiar to her, but then she never frequented this side of town. All she had to go on were the hastily scrawled directions on the now tattered piece of paper in her hand that were dictated to her over the phone by a rather malevolent sounding voice. She hoped he'd known what he was talking about. She also wondered if the tone he used with her was put on for effect – to scare her... or make her wet... or both.

She'd never actually thought she'd go through with this. Even when she finally emailed him her phone number, she never thought she'd have the courage to actually show up for this "meeting". But the day came, and instead of only feeling the expected fear, she woke up wet – as though she'd been at an orgy watching people fuck all night, but hadn't been allowed to finger fuck herself or pinch her still hard, throbbing, distended clit.

She couldn't resist following his directions to the letter: "Rise, shower – but do not wash or touch your cunt, dress only in a rain coat and black heels and come alone to the address you've been given. Once you get here, be prepared to stay until you're released, and we're completely finished with you. That could mean you'll only be here a couple of hours, OR that you'll be here all night."

As she'd done as she was told and had not relieved herself or washed, she was now so wet – and had been for so long – that she could easily smell her aching cunt as she walked faster down the dark alley. She was desperate for relief, and as frightened as she was of the unknown, she was more afraid of not experiencing the pleasure she'd been assured of by the dark voice on the other end of the phone. She wanted to be used up. She needed respite from the incessant and what had to be DISGUSTING urges that plagued her on a daily, if not HOURLY, basis.

Just as she was once again losing herself in the cacophony of images in her head, she was grabbed roughly from behind and shoved against a dumpster – a broad forearm pinning her against the foul smelling receptacle, intentionally flattening her big tits as much as possible. It was so dark that she couldn't see the face of her assailant, but she knew it had to be him.

"Did you follow my directions to the letter, you little whore?" he asked, almost breathing the words as he pressed his lips against her ear, at the same time quickly moving his hand under her coat, between her slightly parted legs and then sliding two fingers into her dripping hole. "Apparently you did," he said appreciatively. "I could smell you coming before I saw you. This is your one and only opportunity to change your mind, so listen carefully: do you still want us to use this in any way we see fit, for as long as we want to use it, until we're finished with you?" he asked as he roughly but appreciatively patted her hairy pussy.

"Please..." was all she could manage. He recognized good begging for what it was, and he immediately began finger fucking her hard and fast right there against the dumpster. She was cumming immediately, and it was so powerful that he had to hold her up to keep her legs from buckling. When he collected as much pussy cream on his fingers as possible, he pulled them out. He first slid his wet forefinger between her lips, so that she could appreciate the first of many orgasms she would enjoy that night. Then he slowly sucked on his middle fingers, a hungry look moving into his eyes as he tasted something he knew he wouldn't be able to get enough of.

He grabbed her roughly by the hair and propelled her in front of him and through a nondescript door that was almost completely hidden by the dumpster. She entered complete darkness, only taking the right steps because she was being half shoved and half carried toward her ultimate destination. Suddenly, they stopped, she heard a latch being thrown and they were in a dim room lit only by blazing polka dots of candlelight.

There were five men sitting around the room on old furniture that looked as though it had been stolen from the set of Psycho. All of them were in various stages of undress, a few of them already stroking thick, long, hard cocks that were glistening with the pre-cum their expectancy had provided.

As soon as they saw her they were all on their feet. Her captor released her and shoved her forward into a melee of hands and lips that immediately began exploring her body as if they had every right to do so. She was their property until they had tired of her. She shuddered at the ideas that were flooding her mind – all the ways in which she might potentially be used this evening.

Her coat was gone and there were 2 mouths on her nipples, sucking as if starving and she had the milk to provide. There were hands spreading her legs, fingers invading her cunt and spreading her ass. She was already moaning loudly and she pushed her hips forward, silently imploring someone – anyone – to fill her.

She was picked up and thrown onto the nearest couch, two of the men each grabbed an ankle and spread her legs as wide as they would go, fully opening her pussy. She moved her hand down to touch herself, needing the release, but more hands held her arms firmly. She realized that her wrists were being tied to her ankles, and she began crying silently, knowing that she was in the perfect position to be used as she'd hoped and frustrated because they were torturing her with their endless teasing.

"Please," she whimpered, shoving her pussy up into the air wantonly. She could barely make out the grin on the face of the man kneeling between her legs. She gasped as he blew softly over her open cunt, and she began humping the air furiously and fruitlessly. He laughed at her, understanding the dire need she was in and enjoying it. He then lowered his mouth to her very hard, distended clit and sucked long and hard on her. Moaning she tried to shove herself into his mouth, and at that moment he clamped his teeth down onto her clit, and she screamed in pain and pleasure. He did not release her, but instead began moving his teeth on her, nibbling quickly and furiously. She came almost immediately, and as her orgasm began he inserted 3 fingers into her, pumping ferociously. She started squirting within a few strokes, and she soaked him even though he tried to catch most of the liquid in his mouth. She moaned again as he stood and moved away, needing so much more. The man she'd met in the alley replaced him. He knelt at her pussy and seemed to be inspecting it. The he took both of her pussy lips in his fingers and splayed them open as far as he could stretch them. He then lowered his tongue to her asshole, and slowly slid all the way up to her clit, dipping his tongue in her hole as he rose and then circling her clit when he reached it, finally flicking his tongue quickly over it causing her to arch her back and begin begging for someone to fuck her.

"It does seem as though you are ready now," he said, smacking his lips appreciatively. "Do you want your cunt filled, slut?" he snarled.

"PLEASE fill me," she begged desperately. "With anything! Please... I just need my cunt stretched wide around something that will fuck me deep!!"

"Be careful what you ask for," he almost whispered as he rammed 4 fingers into her gaping cunt. She gasped and immediately began moving against him, begging for him to move faster and deeper. "More?" he asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! PLEASE!!" was all she could manage.

Rotating his hand a bit, he began moving his thumb into her as well, never stopping the rhythm of his strokes. She knew she was making the most terrible noises as he invaded her inch by inch, but it couldn't be helped. She had succumbed to some primal urge within her and was now less human and more rutting animal.

With one good shove his whole fist was within her. She nearly passed out, but both of the men that had hog-tied her delivered savage pinches to her nipples and she squealed. As they moved their hands away from her breasts she said "Please pinch my nipples harder!" The man with his fist inside of her laughed. He told the man on her right to get "the bag". He moved swiftly to a corner, returning with a green felt bag. It was opened, and 2 clothespins were removed. She whimpered in fright, but she was held fast by the forearm now drilling mercilessly deep into her cunt. Each of the men took a pin and put a hand on her shoulder to keep her from moving. They positioned the pins over her erect nipples and released them. She screamed again, humping her hips as hard as she could on the fullness in her pussy. She began squirting again.

He snapped his fingers. Another clothespin was placed in his hand, and he told the man who had first sucked her pussy to pinch the base of her clit for him. He did it greedily, and she what was coming. When her clit was sticking out prominently, he positioned the pin and released it onto her clit.

She opened her mouth, but no sound would come out. She was moving through the fog of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. Impossibly, he began pumping her even more furiously, and once again she squirted onto him while he twisted the clothespin on her clit with his other hand. She squirmed her hips desperately now, unsure if she was attempting escape or deeper penetration and more of the lovely pain from her makeshift clamps.

Then she was limp. The hand was withdrawn from her with a sucking, wet pop, and she lay back on the filthy couch – her limbs still tied wide apart, an open invitation to anyone that might wish to step up and use her. But her bonds were then cut, and her legs fell, exhausted, to the floor.

She was pulled off the couch onto one of the men that had tied her. He lay on the floor and 2 men held her over his cock, pushing her down so that she was squatting onto him. She had the foresight to reach down and guide the big dick into her pussy. Once she was on him, she no longer needed support. She began moving again instinctively, surprised that she still had the will to fuck, but knowing deep down that she could go for much longer if the proper stimulation was provided.

She had developed a quick hard rhythm, lifting herself almost completely up and falling back down on his fat cock, when the other man that had tied her moved behind her and began rubbing her asshole with his fingers. There was plenty of lubrication from her many orgasms, and he inserted 2 fingers, moving them in and out in time to her rhythm. It felt good, but she wanted more and tried moving her ass out for easier access. He took the hint and positioned his cock at her ass, and she stopped moving. He grabbed her hips, took a deep breath and plunged himself in to his balls. He reached around and began playing with the clothespins on her nipples while he began moving in her. Moaning, she began moving on the cock in her cunt, and she loved the fullness of having both of her holes full of cock.

The "fister" moved in front of her and slapped his cock against her lips. She opened them, and he immediately grabbed her hair and was fucking her face – making her jaw ache. But she loved the taste of the pre-cum leaking down her throat.

Suddenly, all of the clips on her body were removed and replaced with mouths and fingers. Mouths sucked greedily on her sore nipples, almost soothing them with soft tongues and deep sucks. And fingers massaged her aching clit, flicking it smoothly as she humped on the cocks fucking her so thoroughly.

She could feel her orgasm building from deep within her, and she was almost whining – feeling the power of what was about to happen to her and wondering if she would survive it. Reading her expertly, the fingers on her clit moved faster and rougher, pinching and pulling every few strokes while the mouths on her nipples once again began employing teeth to nibble and fingers to twist and pull. The cock in her cunt was now humping up into her hard and fast and the cock in her ass was plunging deep while his hands roamed over her hips and abdomen, cupping her breasts and pushing them together.

The cock in her ass began twitching, and she knew he would cum soon. He plunged once – hard, and deeper than she though possible and began unloading an endless stream of hot cum into her bowels. That set off her own orgasm, and her cunt constricted around the cock inside of her, causing it to also begin shooting more cream into her pussy. Thankfully, the man behind her held her up while she convulsed on all of the cocks in her body. She sucked hard as she came, and the cock in her mouth exploded, sending a huge load of sperm into her mouth and down her throat.

After an endless racking of her body, she slumped against the man behind her, and he laid her to one side. Everyone retreated from her momentarily as if they seemed to know that she needed just a few moments to regroup before they once again began using and abusing her.

And they soon did. She eventually just lay on the floor as her legs were held open, and they all fucked her – eventually simply inserting all manner of sex toys and objects into her when they themselves needed to take a break. She came endlessly; although now she no longer had the strength to do anything but weep through each release. She was no longer anything but an exhausted sexual organ, yet she never wanted it to stop.

She awoke several hours later. She was sore. She was alone. Her captors had gone, but a note had been left:

"You will be contacted again."

Satisfied, she arose slowly to make her way out and home.

She was looking forward to their next encounter. She only hoped that, next time; there would be more participants.

Enamorada
Enamorada
16 Followers