A Bindr Experience

Story Info
Using an app, a woman's raceplay CNC fantasy goes off the..
13.3k words
4.63
60.6k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent, raceplay, abuse and other themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest.

I let out a giggle as I really don't believe I'm doing this. It's so crazy! I can't believe it. I really can't. Oh, if my parents knew what I was doing? They would disown me. Well, I am 21 so it's not like I'm a little kid at all, but I know they would say how stupid I'm being. How disgraceful. And they would let me know for the rest of my life.

My name is Keshia. It's nice to meet you. And by now I bet you are wondering what I'm doing that is so crazy. Or I guess I should correct myself and say what "I" think is so crazy as I'm sure plenty would comment that it isn't crazy at all. That it's just a normal Tuesday for most people.

I did it. I really did it. I signed up for "Bindr" which is a version of Tindr. I know, right? ME, signing up for a sex app? How crazy!

It's for people that are, umm, how to put this nicely...how about, are looking to explore kinks? Now I first need to let everyone know that NO, I did not sign up for Tindr, nor would I ever. Others can do it, and that's fine, but it's not for me. But if I really wanted to have sex that bad I could go to whatever bar or club is around late one night and find someone. But that's not what I'm after.

Before I go any further, I guess I should give you some background about myself. I'm a black female but don't really fall into the stereotypes that so many people love to put us in. I'm not sassy. I don't use a lot of slang. I'm...well, I admit it, I'm a nerd. Yes, a nerd but not in that cool get-a-million-followers-on-Twitch type nerd that plays one game and one game only in her underwear. I'm a true nerd.

Witcher 3? 100% completion. Marvel movies? Own all of them, but they don't compare to the comic storylines. And I'm still upset that Thanos wasn't doing it all to court Death. Oh, I loved that storyline. But that's a sore topic for me. And anyone that mentions that stupid, dumb ass movie of Wolverine Origins gets a slap from me. How dare you insult Logan like that? (And ohhhhhh Hugh Jackman).

And as a nerd, I don't have some rocking hot bod. I'm a bit on the chubby side, but not really. Friends of mine like to call me thicc, but I hate that word as it isn't English. I'm just, well, full. But one thing that all men and a good portion of females notice about me straight off is, yes, I do have a full chest. I stand at 5'3 and have a GG bust so it is pretty noticeable. Before you say anything, I've heard all the jokes, so you can save them.

Now as for my butt, I dunno. I don't really look at it, you know? Is that a thing people do? Like, go to a mirror and stare at your butt to see how it looks? That seems silly to me. It's a butt. I mean mine I guess is big. I wish it was smaller and firmer, not that it is gross looking or anything like my aunt who loves to wear bikinis at the beach when she really shouldn't.

I got off topic, didn't I? Well, I signed up for Bindr because I'm really curious about a few kinks. Kinks that are not for everyone. And I wanted to do it on the low because I'm about to graduate early from college and don't want people to know about this. It wouldn't do anything for my good girl image you know? Could just hear that college announcer person saying, "Keshia, who is graduating with honors from the honor college and once did a roleplay where she was taken forcibly and pretended to be sold as a black slave..."

But yeah, I've always had this strange fantasy to be taken and made to be a slave. Like taking me right off the street, abusing me then using me roughly for pleasure, treating me less than human and even punishing me when bad.

Man, it sounds REALLY bad when I say it like that, but the way I feel it, it isn't bad at all. It's an adventure. It's exploring. It's trying new stuff, yeah? There's no harm in it as long as the people that do it actually want it.

You may ask why didn't I just get a boyfriend, or someone I know to do this for me? I'll answer you. I did have a conversation with my last boyfriend about having some kinky sex, and he said he would be down for it. But when he found what I really wanted, he freaked out majorly. I'll admit, when I found out what he wanted, it sort of freaked me out too. Kinky to him was for me to act like his mother and spank him, which I was NOT into. But like they say, to each their own. But it was that fight when he called me a sexual deviant that I knew we were not going to last.

Now the cool thing about Bindr is that it checks out everyone that signs up. And I mean big time. Background checks with the checks happening in multiple countries. It even checks your credit to make sure you don't owe anyone a lot of money which might make you desperate to try and kidnap someone. The site even said in 50% of their sign-ups, they send someone to physically follow you about and investigate you so they know you aren't up to something illegal. And if I'm being honest (and cheap) for the money they make you pay, it better be damn good and safe.

So...I was matched with this guy. He calls himself "Billy Joe." We matched because we shared the same kinks, but on opposite ends. This guy is a bit older, but that doesn't matter. Plus he was extremely educated as he has 2 master degrees. I thought maybe at first he was lying, but his vocabulary? Top notch. Thought I would orgasm on the big words he would use.

We talked for two months to get to know each other. You know, talking about limits, what he liked, things we've done and liked, things we've done and didn't like, etc. After that, we started talking about, you know...doing something in person.

Being something of a DM myself for my dorm's weekly DnD game, I thought up a little scene we could try. I'll admit, there is something of a racial element in it, but it's not over the top or anything. In short, we agreed that I would be walking "home" one day through a neighborhood that is still under construction, so there'll will not be many people around. That's when he would pull up in a pickup truck and, you know, I hate having to use crude terms like this, but he would...errr....force me. Grrr, can't even say the "R" word! But he would pull me behind a house with force, and use me repeatedly not to mention spank me and so much more.

And that's how I got here. Why I've gone out of my way to walk back here, all by myself in late morning. It's crazy, right? Isn't it? I can't believe I'm going to do it. It'll be something I'll remember forever and ever.

Happily I walk very slowly down this newly constructed street. I do mean newly constructed as I think the street itself (not any houses) was finished maybe 3 weeks ago? It's a new street that's been added to the south side of this neighborhood as it keeps expanding and expanding. There are 3 streets being added and this just happens to be the last of the three.

All around there's only partially built houses and in some cases just the frames of houses. There are a few completed houses, but they are few and far between. I'm sure you've seen a place like this before, where there's tons of construction stuff everywhere; pallets with bricks, piles of lumber, tons of dirt and other construction related items.

Only thing that is missing are the construction workers. Well, they aren't really missing. Since I tend to be nosey, I looked into the company that's building all these houses. It's some big-time company that is in the Fortune 500. Once a month they have a "In-Service" training where they stop work at 10 am (after starting at 6). They go and learn some new process or safety bulletin or whatever, but if I really had to guess, I think it's them just getting together to drink and be paid for it. In short, they won't be coming back today.

I walk down the street, only now seeing that it is a bit creepy. Maybe if I didn't feel like I stand out it wouldn't be as creepy as I'm wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans shorts which seem at odds with how I look. I know it's a bit rich for me to say as I'm black, but my clothes feel like they are the reflective type that bikers wear in the morning so anyone can spot me from a distance.

Another reason I chose this location is because of the sound. You see, per the Speed Of Sound equation, I measured how far away we would need to be so no one hears what happens. There are a lot of variables, like how loud the sound is, but I gathered that at this distance, no one will be able to hear any normal sounds. But there's a gunshot, or a car backfiring, then that will be heard. But the closest people that live in this neighborhood, shouldn't be able to hear...you know....sex sounds.

The only things I have on me is my cell with the Bindr app activated, my ID and my Algebra textbook from my first semester in college. My "role" so to speak is that I'm just an innocent schoolgirl walking home from college when the bad stuff happens. (I didn't want to have too much on me just in case).

Since we are supposed to tell Bindr about the meet up date, I did. It then records our location in case there's any foul play so it can alert the police to where we are. We also have to check in before we start and after we finish, and if we don't, it'll send police not just to me but to the partner I was supposed to meet. Which is one of the many reasons I feel comfortable using the app.

A truck turns onto the street way at the other end. Seeing it makes my heart skip a beat as I'm so excited and scared. That must be him. Can't believe I'm really doing this. That I'm about to have a sexual adventure.

It's a beat-up old truck that looks from the 70s. From this distance I think it's a Ford, but can't be sure. I am sure of the fact it's got dents and dings all over it, showing it's had something of a rough life.

Nervously I keep walking as I keep trying to see the figure behind the wheel. I try to act like I have no clue what's happening or why he's here. That I'm just an innocent schoolgirl on her way home from college, not a nerd that signed up for all of this.

A truck revs to life behind me and it makes me stop. Confused, I turn back to look as the sound of that truck was close. Not right behind me type close, but for sure on this street. Then I hear the sound of a different truck start, this time across the street.

Right as I hear this, I hear the unmistakable sound of a vehicle turning into a street, so I turn back around to see that there's another truck behind the first one on the street. That it too is an old beat-up truck and it's coming this way as well. This sends a tingle of fear down my spine.

Now I hear the sounds of a garage door opening behind me. Almost spinning around to look, I clearly see one of the half-built houses' garage door opening to reveal a truck. And my heart sinks as I see the license plate is decorated in the old Dixie flag. It too is an old beat-up truck.

My stomach drops as my heart pound as I see not one, not two, but three trucks pull out of driveways behind me. Each one pulls out slowly from a different driveway, all looking very similar as if part of the same family, if trucks could belong to a family.

Like an idiot I just look at them instead of doing anything like running or notifying the app. I just stare as they drive towards me as I stand here on the sidewalk. I only react when one of the trucks jumps the sidewalk 30 or so feet away from me and drives on the green of the future houses' yards. To this I move into the street as I don't know what's going on.

It takes only a few seconds before my fear-soaked mind puts it all together. They are surrounding me. The freaking trucks are surrounding me! The trucks move and then park around me in a circle. They stop with maybe 10-15 feet between the front of one truck and the read of another.

I turn around in a circle slowly, having never felt so worried before. As I do, I see each truck wears some hint of the type of person that would be inside. One has a sticker on the windshield that says, "Southern Boy." Another has a decal on his back window that says "Redneck." And on it goes, with each one having something similar, letting me know that they are all in this together.

"Well, howdy there little black lady," one of them calls out to me as he sticks his head out the open window. His voice has a thick southern draw, more southern than I've ever heard before.

I'm about to reply that this wasn't part of the deal when I notice something else that disturbs me. There's more than one person in most of the trucks. The first one just has a single guy, but all the others have at least 2 people. One even has a few people in the bed of the truck. In horror I realize there must be, what, ten, twelve of them now?

The man that spoke opens the truck door and steps out. He's wearing blue jeans and a flannel shirt along with a trucker's cap which lets me know it's him; Billy Joe. He told me what he was going to be wearing just like I told him what I would wear.

"Ahhh, she's scared, look at her," one of the other men calls out to which there is a lot of laughter. In fact, they all laugh at me. It makes me feel, I dunno, stupid and scared.

They are all getting out of their vehicles now, where they stand and just look at me. Looking at them, they all seem calm and collected, like they are in no rush at all. And why would they be? I planned this out so there wouldn't be any people able to see or hear what happens.

"Just...keep those hands where we can see them," Billy Joe warns. I hadn't noticed that I'm clutching my textbook to me as if it is a protective amulet or something. But it is at my stomach and I could easily put my hand in my pocket to grab my cell. All I need to do is press the emergency button on the app and help will come...but who am I kidding? They'll grab me the moment I get my hand half-way into my pocket.

"She's not bad to look at, for a black girl," one behind me calls out, making my face flush for some reason. Others grunt and agree with this, and I oddly feel my body tingle as I've never felt like this before. Like I'm an object or something for guys to look at.

"For a black bitch," Billy Joe corrects with a sneer on his face. My own face reddens all over again at hearing this. This was a topic that we did talk about. How for some reason the idea of raceplay was exciting to me. That it somehow mixed into the whole master/slave/humiliation thing. The idea that one person was better for whatever reason, even if it was race, while the other was to be punished for the same reason.

In short, I asked him to add some raceplay. I told him I didn't want it to be crude and mean, like saying n-word this, n-word that, but that he could say things he thought might be hurtful and bring out the difference in race, not that it really matters. And now that he's started doing just that, I've begun to hate that I was the one that asked him to do it. I mean, that's what the look in his eyes is saying; "you wanted this."

"She does have a black bitch's ass. Jeez, look at the thing," one of them behind me says. In reaction I put both hands behind me and on my bottom as if to hide it. I know this is silly, but it's the first thing my mind does without me really thinking. This of course gets the group to laugh.

"Fuck her fat ass, look at those big black boobs boys!" A man to the right of Billy Joe says, accenting the "B" words on purpose to make everyone laugh. Hearing this makes me cross my arms in front of me as my face reddens yet again. Only this time a part of me gets scared. This is far too intense and scary than what I thought it would be.

"You know what we are going to do to you, right? Huh you big black bitch? You know?" Billy Joe asks his voice cutting over everyone else's. As scared as I am and as unbelievable as the situation is, I know what he's doing. Part of the rules of the app, is that at the "sexual event," both parties have to verbally agree about what's to happen. He's still following the rules as twisted as this is.

At this I gulp. Is he really following the app? When he's brought all these people? Is he really thinking I'll just go through with it, letting him...g-g-g-gangrape me?

What choice do I have? I mean, they out number me. If I do try to grab for my cell to push the panic button, I'll surely be grabbed. If I yell or run, it'll be the same thing. And if I'm grabbed, I know I'll be dragged behind one of these houses and I'll be gangbanged.

"R-R-Rape me," I stammer out as my answer, my voice betraying how worried I am. I think that's the first time I've said that word out loud in terms of my own kink. For as weird as it is, I actually liked saying it, but only because I'm the subject as strange as that is.

"What? No!" Billy Joe says, his face changing to shock at once. Not just shock but he looks offended that I would suggest he's going to rape me. This stuns me a tad as maybe I am misreading all of this. That maybe this isn't what Billy Joe has planned at all.

"We are going to strip you, parade your black ass about, make those titties bounce and whip your naked body all over. After that I'll bend you over and rape you," he says, the evil smirk returning on his face. At once, all the others laugh and my stomach drops again. The laughter is so cruel too as it's clear they are all on board with it. They want to see it happen. They want to see all of that happen to my nerdy butt.

The others laugh and as they do, they make comments about me. Such as "Dumb black bitch," to "Stupid darkie don't know what's coming to her, does she?" There are many more, but as I start to feel oddly hollow, I don't really hear any more. I already feel 6 inches tall.

Billy Joe now calmly walks towards me as the others get quiet. He keeps that smile of his, that evil smile that I both want to slap off his face as well as kiss. There is one thing I notice about him which I think he's trying to hide. He's walking with his chest puffed out, like he's a brute or something, but I can tell that's not his normal way of walking. I have a feeling he's the type of guy that is smooth when they walk, as if they glide instead of walk, showing how confident they are instead of this brute-man sort of walk.

"Here we go," he says as he steps in front of me and grabs my Algebra book. Now that he's right in my face, I can see he has to be in his 40s, maybe even 50s. With no regard for my textbook, he tosses it to the side, where it lands...well...I don't know where it lands. Maybe in the dirt somewhere. I don't know where because I keep looking up at him.

He reaches forward again and I let out a small yelp as I'm sure he's about to rip some piece of clothing off. Only he doesn't. Instead, he reaches in my pocket to grab my cell phone. I do hear him chuckle at my reaction through, which makes me feel a bit foolish, even if I know I have every right to react like that. He takes my cell out of my pocket and then reaches for my hand.

"Don't be obtuse," he tells me as I try to pull back the hand he's trying to grab. At this words I let him take my hand and make me hold out a single finger. During a "sexual event" the app overrides the locking feature in case you are in need of immediate help so the phone stays unlocked.

He puts the tip of my finger to the fingerprint reader on my cell. When my finger presses against it, the app reads, "Sexual Event Started," and shows a timer. I stare at my cell as I'm shocked he really does mean to make as if I want all this. That this is what I signed up for. That he can gangbang me and make it legal.

Now he puts my cell in his pocket, making it so I can't use it any longer to call for help. As if reading my thoughts, he takes several steps back as if thinking I'll reach for it.