All Comments on 'Dani and the Bull Ch. 01'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
background

which i guess is coming , otherwise a good start, ( her bust size is a little extreme , even for a girl of that height)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Interesting start. Is Bull human? Why has he been looking for Dani? I hope we'll get some more info in the next chapter. I liked it so far. Though lets be honest. If a guy screws with your best friend you find out. What girl would then be receptive to that same guy when he starts hitting on her let alone if he wants something serious. Dani seems pretty smart, independent and strong minded. I think she'd be the last person to get past him having messed with her friend first. Guess we'll see how he'll work around that.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Are you sure this should be in the romance category?

A man who has been searching for a a particular woman, but doesn't mind messing around with others and doesn't mind causing pain to his women? Not very sexy to me.

Also the physical aspects of Dani are not very realistic. Growing 7 inches in a year is a lot for teenage boys and almost unheard of in teenage girls. The average girl in a growth spurt will grow about 2 inches in a year. Also, despite being 6 ft tall, the bust size is quite large. Do you really mean for her ribcage to be 44 inches around?

This just didn't appeal to me but I hope that you continue to write, if you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
novel length story

and you post one and a half pages at a time? How many chapters planned???

melovebigboymelovebigboyalmost 14 years ago
Good Start

I liked it. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous