Dani and the Bull Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her as she licked her lips. "Not yet baby, but soon enough, for you..." Scooping her up, she wrapped her long legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Even after long years together she was still that one that made him hard and heavy for the feeling of her. Now he found himself greedy for the taste of her tits and the feel of her pussy on his anxious cock. "I can't wait baby, I'll make it up to you, I promise, just right now I need to fuck you."

Helen moaned. "Been a long time since you been so hot Jack, it's okay baby, give it to me the way you know I like it and I won't care how fast you are."

He kissed his wife long and hard as he worked at her clothes and his. Once he was inside her still tight hole, he bent his head and sucked at her huge nipples as their children had sucked at them. Deep inside him, he felt something stirring and knew it was something that had always been there. Why was it alive now? Was it the idea that Dani was almost a woman? That a man had come from his own home territory who was his and his boys equal if not their better?

Helen began to moan and move her lower body telling him she was close to her release. Plunging into her depths harder and harder, he felt her fingers rip his back as she began to cry out and flood him at the same time. God, even Helen felt it. It was in the air almost, he felt his balls begin to boil and suddenly he was spurting into her, the climax the most powerful he had felt in a long time. Thank the gods they had both been fixed, not that he was old, but if not, then he knew that tonight they would have made another baby. He had come too close to losing his love once before in childbirth, he had wanted to stop then. Instead, she had gotten pregnant with Dani and as miracles sometimes happened, she went through both pregnancy and birth with ease. From the moment he had held his baby girl in his arms that first time; he had felt something special about her. She had gripped his finger with a strength none of the boys had possessed, and yet been so like her mother.

"My woman, how did I get so lucky?"

Bull moved through the quiet house and slipped outside. For a man his size he could move damn quiet when he wanted. He was throbbing with need but he knew what he had to do. Sue had been a failed attempt at nothing but a release, she wasn't the first, but she would be his last. He was sure that somewhere in this small town there had to be a woman who paid her rent by letting men like him, who paid for their pleasure and if they had a little kink like he did, well the right amount of money would buy anything, he had just learned to be more cautious. Once outside, he lit a cigarette, and wondered where he could find some privacy for what he wanted. There were a couple of outbuilding, one of them a large shed that Zach had told him was where his dad did the customization and detail work. He also kept a regular repair shop in town for cars and trucks.

He considered the shed that looked run down, but instead he walked around the house and soon found himself leaning against the house in a darken corner. A single light shown down from upstairs and he knew without a doubt that it was Dani's room. What was she doing up there? Was she one the phone with a guy her own age, reading a book, watching a movie? Had Sue woke up, gone to her friend's room and told her wild stories? No, she had been sleeping soundly when he left her. He was sure she wasn't thinking about him, not after she had more or less given him to Sue, if she had been interested she would have stuck around longer, spent some time talking, just doing what kids did.

Opening his worn jeans, he freed his throbbing cock and his hand went to grip it with no hesitation. God, he needed to cum, to spill it all. He began slowly then built up his speed as memories of dreams came to mind. Of he and a woman, her belly full with his child. Of a woman on all fours, his cock filling her from the back, as he gripped her ass and roughly pushed and pulled in and out of her. Of soft full lips surrounding him, taking him inch by inch until his pubic hair tickled her nose and a look of pride entered her eyes. The last one was the strongest, and he swore he could feel her fingers caressing his balls as he worked for his release.

Back and forth, in and out, his hand became her mouth, sucking him, licking him, praising him for his size and how good he made her feel. He could taste the sweetness of her cream as he licked her at the same time, felt her body move in time to her own climax on his huge fingers.

He bit his tongue as he tried to hold back his cry. Instead he tasted the blood as his teeth bit too hard, but it did little to stop his cum from spilling on the ground. Now he could sleep. Now he could dream his dreams and know that soon, very soon they would come true. He staggered into the house and moved Sue so he could hold her as they slept through the night.

From her window Dani watched as Bull fixed his pants and went back in the door. She didn't want to know what he had been doing outside; deep inside she already knew Sue had failed him. Had been unable to give him what he needed from a woman. It gave Dani a feeling of elation that she couldn't explain. What did it matter to her if Sue failed to get the big man off one way or another?

Going back to her bed, she picked up her book and began to read again, trying not to think about the man who had invaded her home.

12