Dani and the Bull Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had faded away, Bull grinned. "I'm sorry I never met that lady in person, I think I would have really liked her. I also think I would have never held back like your dad did and beaten your uncle to a bloody pulp. No woman deserves what he did to her."

His father's spirit nodded. "She is indeed a brave woman; I think the swamp would have driven anyone with a weak spirit to insanity long ago. Instead she survived long enough to make her location apparent to anyone who would actually care enough to look for her. I don't think it's by chance that we all knew the last name of the couple who lived in that old place. But now son, we all need to rest, she is still not used to being able to roam as we do, and we had to help her last as long as she did for this visit, but as she matures, she will be stronger and able to hold her own. Now you two have had a long day, and both of you need to rest, and whatever else you think might recharge you spirits. Good night my loves, sleep well..." As he faded, Bull saw his father give him a knowing wink and Lily give him a saucy smile. The same smile he saw at times on her great-nieces face.

The last to go was Dani's grandfather and he looked at them with a look that he had stayed behind with a purpose of his own, before he could speak though Dani looked at him with a sad smile. "Grandma won't survive the battle will she grandpa?"

Charles shook his head, "No, it is doubtful that she will last even beyond the very beginning, and it saddens me to tell you this. But as in all wars there are those who die and those who survive. What she has in death to offer you will make up for all her weaknesses in life. What I can reassure you with that when the time does come, she will join you in the fight with a strength no one will expect. Let her in Dani, and you too Bull, let her spirit fight as she never had the ability in life to fight. I always regretted that I could not fully love her as I should, but in that weakness she was able to take Jessie into her life and for that I will always be grateful. Now sleep you two. We will speak again."

When they were alone again, Bull looked at Dani. "They're right we need to sleep."

Dani nodded, but as they lie down she curled up to him in a way that told him she was in need of more than sleep to relax. "Bull, love me tonight, I need to feel your life pouring into me. I need to put the smell of death far behind us both."

She was right and he smiled as he began to remove her clothes. "After today, I think we both need to relax and put aside all that is going on around us. So would my lady like it soft and gentle, hard and rough or a happy combo plate of whatever comes to mind?"

Her fingers were already freeing him and she giggled as she massaged the length of him. "Oh Bull, the happy combo plate of course, I find all of a sudden I have a very big appetite and only you can satisfy my hunger.

Bending his head to take one suddenly taunt nipple into his mouth, he chuckled his agreement. "Of course Madame, it will be my pleasure to satisfy your hunger and do it as often as you like, now take that giant sausage you have in your hand and make sure he is up to the task."

Anyone still awake heard his attempts and knew from Dani's loud moans and groans and cries of pleasure that he had indeed fulfilled her need and desire very well indeed.

12