Dani Cums to Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Tables turn when Dani cums again.
2.5k words
4.07
26.9k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

Chapter 2: Dani Comes to Play

After spending an evening with Dani, my feelings for her started to subside. Not that I still didn't want her badly, but I had achieved my goal of spending one fuck session with her. Since she was going to get hitched to her fiancé, I didn't want to put pressure on her to give more than she had already given to me. We continued to be very friendly with each other at work and maintained the same distance from each other that we'd always maintained.

That is, until the following Wednesday. That afternoon, she popped her head into my cubicle before leaving.

"Are you going to be home tonight?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, "What else would an old-fart like me do in the evening?"

A faraway expression came over her and she said; "I might come by around nine, tonight, but I'm not sure. I want to talk to you about something that I'm uncomfortable talking about here."

Once again, this was not the confident woman that stood proudly before me as she stripped one week before.

"I'll be there, but at that time, I'll probably be dressed in my pajamas," I joked.

She smiled and left me wondering what was in store for the evening. I was torn. On the one hand, she might want to repeat our performance from the previous week. That was the good thought. On the other hand, she might tell me that she's uncomfortable working with me, that we need to stop talking together, and that she's moving out of my life. That was the sorry thought. Either way, I was going to spend some time alone with her, and as I thought about it, I started to get butterflies in my stomach, the same ones that used to visit before athletic events. I decided to enjoy the moment that I was going to have with her and file it away in my memory chest.

Around 7pm, I began to fidget around my house. I couldn't wait until 9pm, but at the same time, I didn't want it to come. I decided to take a hot shower and shave my cock and balls, just in case. Heck, if she was going to come over to end our "relationship," I could always lube-up, pull out the videos I had taken of her, and explode over my hand once or twice.

At 9pm, I was casually dressed in nothing but my bathrobe. I had warned her that I might be dressed for bed and I always sleep in the nude. The robe was simply because she hadn't seen me yet, and I was a little self conscious about the few extra pounds around my stomach, love handles, and cock size.

About 9:15, I was beginning to think that she wasn't coming over and I wondered when it would be safe to pull out the lube and videos. I hadn't completed my thought when the doorbell rang. As I answered it, I again encountered an amazing sight. Dani was wearing a short skirt and a similar short knit top to the one that I remembered from the previous week. It was the first time in three years that I had ever seen her wearing a skirt and I stood there, not knowing exactly what to do.

"Are you going to ask me in, or not?"

"Uh, sure, come in and have a seat."

She had a disheveled look about her. Something wasn't right. She stopped in the middle of the living room and turned toward me. Her face was flushed and her hair wasn't perfectly combed the way it always was at work. However, staring back at me was the confident Dani that I remembered from the previous week.

It seemed like hours as we stood about 10 feet apart, just staring at each other. Dani won the battle of the awkward silence as she said "Tonight, I need you to finish something that I've started. But, it's on my terms. I want you to come over here and lay on the floor in front of me."

Silently, I walked toward her, bent down, and lay at a right angle to where she was standing.

"If you do finish this job properly, you will be rewarded," she said.

She swung her left leg over me and lowered herself directly over my face. Staring up her skirt, I could see that she was wearing a black g-string. Just before she sat completely on my mouth, I watched her hand snake in and pull the g-string to the side. The next thing I knew, she planted her cunt directly on my mouth with my nose contacting her clit. As I opened my mouth, I panicked. The overwhelming smell and taste of semen flooded my senses as I gulped down one, two, and then three swallows of cum.

Dani gasped as she contacted my mouth and let loose the contents of her cunt And as I stuck my tongue deeper and deeper into her to find more buried treasure, she began to narrate the events of her evening.

"After dinner, tonight, I decided to let Craig (her fiancé) fuck me. I wanted to see if he could pleasure me like you had. He came quickly the first time, long before I was really very excited, then he fucked me from behind and blasted again. Since he works on Wednesday nights, I knew that I could visit you after he left his apartment. I came over as soon as he left."

Well, as I licked her, she ground her clit on my nose until she came, erupting another small dose of sperm that was trapped somewhere in her cunt. I began to think about what she had said and I suddenly realized why she looked so funny when she came over, she had the "Just Fucked" look about her. And here I was, cleaning up the mess and finishing the job, not exactly in that order. So I decided to give her the royal treatment with my tongue. I licked her hard and she mashed herself down on my face as hard as before. I could feel her pubic bone against my nose, but I decided to soldier-on. After a few hard minutes, she lifted her leg and turned over me, then settled back down facing my feet. From this angle I could lick both her ass and her cunt, so I went for it. Very quickly, she leaned down and pulled my robe apart. My cock popped up to stare at her face and she engulfed it into her warm, inviting mouth. For what seemed like an hour, she rocked back and forth on my face and cock, until I was about to explode. Then she stopped.

"You finished the job well, so your reward is that you may cum in my mouth. I know you like to do that, don't you? What's wrong, pussy got your tongue?"

Then, she shifted her weight and clamped her thighs against my ears as she tried to suck my cock off of my body. I could hear the pulse in her thighs as she began to tremble, again. Before she could complete her orgasm, I filled her mouth with two or three hard blasts. Immediately, she tensed and I licked her ass while she ground her clit on my chin. And it was over.

Dani turned her face to mine and lowered her lips for a kiss. Instead of a deep kiss, she unloaded the mouthful of cum into my mouth, then tongued me passionately until I had swallowed the entire load.

When she recovered, she said she wanted to talk to me, but that she wanted to be somewhere warm, like in the bed, skin to skin. We climbed the stairs to my room and I watched as she stripped and climbed under the comforter. I followed and she held her arms open for me to lay on top of her for a warm hug.

"There's something I've been wondering about you" she said.

I replied, "I'm also wondering about a few things, too."

"OK, you've been so good to me, I'll let you ask first."

I don't remember the words, but I asked her why sex bothered her so much and why she couldn't cum with anyone but me.

"It's a long story, but when I was young, I used to baby sit for a neighbor down the block. I was raped by him and then used for about a year. He told me that he would kill me if I ever told anyone."

I asked; "Dani, I'm very sorry, but why do you find it so easy to cum with me?"

"Because I trust you so much. We've been friends for a long time and I know that you would never do anything to hurt me. I can see it in your eyes at work, and I can see it in your eyes right now. I knew that I could place my body in your hands and that you would help me through my problem, like you always do."

"Do you realize that is why I blindfolded you last week? I asked. I don't think I could have made love to you in this bed if I could look into your eyes. I would have been too hard to take, back at work."

She lifted her face to mine and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Lay down, it's my turn" Dani commanded as she pushed me over and lay on top of me the same way that I had lain on her. Looking into her eyes from this position was nearly too much for me to handle. Then she dropped a bomb on me.

"Before you answer my question, I want you to listen to the whole thing. You seem to enjoy the taste of semen. Are you gay? You kissed me after you came in my mouth, you cleaned your cum from my pussy, you cleaned two loads of Craig's cum from my pussy, and then you let me share your cum, tonight, with you. I've never known a man who would do this, so why do you do it?"

I hesitated to answer and she said one last thing that gave me the courage: "Remember when I trusted you the other day? I knew you would never hurt me. Now, I want you to trust me the same way. You have to know that I would never hurt you. So don't be afraid to tell me, I want to know how you became so giving."

"My past is a lot like yours" I said. "When I was young, I baby sat for some neighbors. One night, his wife was out with my mother, getting drunk, I suppose, when he came home, drunk. After ranting about the wife being out, he called me to his room. I thought he was going to puke, or something, but I wasn't so lucky. He was waiting there, wearing nothing but a wife beater tee shirt, and he told me to come over and help him 'pop his back'. I walked over and he grabbed me and forced me down on his semi-erect cock. That was the beginning. Not long after, he would ask my parents to have me come over and work around his house. Against my protestations, they always consented. First it was him, then a few of his friends. I think I gave at least 4 or 5 blowjobs every Saturday for three years. I got good at it and it became a game to me. I wanted to pleasure them quickly and get out. That's how I got so in-tune with the pleasure of others."

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, leaning down to kiss me. "I guess we're more alike than I even imagined."

"I've got another question for you" I said, "but I want you to stay in this position, so you won't feel trapped by me before you answer."

She smiled as I think she knew what was coming. "Ask away."

"Are you really going to marry this Craig fellow?"

"Yes. He is very good to me and I love him, a lot. He just lacks some skills in the bedroom, but nothing that I don't think I can't handle, now that I've taken a few lessons from you."

"Then I want you to marry him and be happy, but know that I'll always be here for you, for whatever you need."

She laughed at the obvious misstep, and said "look, after I get married, I can't come over her to be with my fuck buddy, I'll need to concentrate on him, but I want to be your friend and partner at work."

"I think you took my words literally" I stammered. "I never expected our bedroom relationship to go beyond the first date. Heck, I'm too old to attempt to keep up with a beautiful young woman like yourself. I just meant that I want us both to feel like we can talk together and know that we can trust one another, when we need to."

"I would like that, too. But, before we break-off this part of our relationship, I have a request; will you roll me over and make love to me, slowly? I want us to look into each other's eyes and bond our trusting feelings for one-another" As she talked, she reached between us and started rubbing my cock, which to my surprise, was already rock hard.

I rolled on top of Dani and kissed her slowly as my cock slid easily into her soaked pussy. Then, for several minutes, we kissed each other, stared into each others eyes, and kept up a constant, but slow, sensual motion between our hips. When I could sense that she was getting excited, I changed my angle of penetration so that my shaft was sliding against her clit. It didn't take long before she pulled me down to her and kissed me while her entire body tensed as hard as stone.

"Oh God, that felt good" she said, as I discovered tears in her eyes. I leaned down to kiss them, reveling in the salty taste. It was at that point that I knew she had the same feelings for me as I had for her, but our relationship was not to be.

I knew I couldn't cum, I was too emotional. So after a few last strokes, I kissed her, slid out, and lowered my face to her beautiful pussy and kissed it one last time. I knew that this would be the last time I'd experience her hard, youthful body.

"I'll miss this part of our relationship, but I understand that you are committed to another path."

She got out of bed and began to dress. "Remember, I don't get married until next August, so that leaves us almost a year before we really have to stop," she said. And who knows, before the year is up, I might need you to show Craig how to please a woman. Do you think you would be up to that task?"

As I hugged her at the door, I replied; "you know, I'll take that on as a project and start working on fun ways to help him learn."

With that, she left me, just as the clock chimed 1am. Oh crap, I have to work tomorrow.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers