All Comments on 'Dani'

by Franco Pauli

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
size

i only read the first few paragraphs b4 i saw 12 inches wish people who write in here cut that size down at least 5inches...think b4 you write another story i might read right thru

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949over 14 years ago
Great!

Twelve inch cock... I know I have never seen one. But this is YOUR story and you can tell it any way you wish. I personally loved the story and hope there is more to cum! Twelve inch cock... It's OK. I will never flame you for telling your tale the way you want it to read. Good luck! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arsehole

I hate cunts like you who get their jollies by belting women I hope to hell you cock 12", yeah like fuck, gets stuck up your own arse you fuckwit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTH

WHAT SO WRONG WITH HAVING A BIG DICK? WHY IS IT THAT THE READERS HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sizzling

People get so caught up in details. The hotness of this story isn't in details like the size of this guys cock, it's in the amazing intensity between these people. And for people who are SO offended by this chick getting smacked, maybe you don't need to read, or comment. Obviously, this is just a way to make it hotter and more intense. There were things I didn't love about this story but it was easy to get past them because you really FELT how bad these people need each other. I say WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DUMB CRAP

another ass writer that is over compensating for his own lack of size and kills a story by adding violence and domination. they have seperate areas for both of those topics use them not this one loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous