All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 20'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Will you continue

Wow... what a climax.. what a chapter!

This was most overwhelming

Please - I guess we (readers) all hope that this was not the end?

But for now: My compliments for writing this great (maybe the greatest) story at this place!

Thanks

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
What a Story!

Such a well written story, crisp dialogue, and another interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what the Epilogue will be. Terrific Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best yet!

Well constructed climax that (very importantly) seems believable. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Granted this is Literotica, but I find myself skimming through the sex scenes - the story is much more compelling. And frankly, I think you've found that there's only so many different ways you can describe the most ultimate sex encounter ever (as we all fantasize they will all be).

Thanks for taking the time to provide more than just a wank piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An amazing storyline

written so superbly and with such love and care. I can tell you love Danica and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent but

compared to the rest of the series I felt it was rushed as if you decided suddenly that enough was enough.

kell_raekell_raeover 17 years ago
^_^

That was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic!!!

thankou so much for finishing the story and sharing your work. Fantastic as always, one of my all time favorites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Nothing else to say, kept it well detailed but not overly so, but just enoug to get a good picture

Thanks :D

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
omg

that is one of the best novels i have read in a while, content and layout, action, so many twists and turns. Amazing. cant wait to read the follow up stories you create... thank you

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow.

This story of yours surely captivated me. Didn't get to do anything for a couple of days totally savouring this story. Goddam, Zoraster is so terrifying evil. Makes you hate the guy and wish for Danica and Celes finding means to get rid of him and stop him. Loved the sequence with Companions of the Forge. Liked Marlena too. But the one character I've become a total sucker for is Celes. The breaking of Zoraster's curse upon her was my favorite scene. Danica is a little bit too Mary Sue for me, but Celes and her mixture of seriousness, compassion, and insecurity (when it comes to deal with her feelings for Danica and for her witchcraft) got me. 5 stars, well-earned, easily given. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous