Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel loved it and glanced out of the corner of his eye at Carrie. Her eyes were closed as she and Mitch kissed and he could see that Carrie's fingers were wrapped around Mitch's cock through his trousers. The breathing and moaning in the room was getting loud. Finally Gwen broke the kiss with Daniel and moved back just far enough to be able to speak. Breathlessly, she looked over at Mitch and Carrie and giggling said that dinner should just about be done if anyone wanted to eat. There was lots of giggling and bad jokes about what Gwen was referring to, but the four of them knew that the night was young.

Carrie was still in Mitch's arms with her crotch pressed tightly to his. She smiled at Gwen and giggling asked if she could help her get things ready. Gwen was still rubbing Daniel's cock as she looked back at Carrie and laughed. "No, I think everything's just about perfectly under control. I've got things pretty well in hand here and it looks you have things well in hand there." Gwen cracked herself and started laughing even harder. Finally she looked back at Carrie and said, "Okay, let's hit the kitchen and get things going."

Carrie stepped back from Mitch and Gwen stood up but didn't let go of the bulge in Daniel's midsection. Gwen watched as Carrie ran her fingers up and down the outline of Mitch's throbbing penis. "Looks like the men are enjoying themselves and I hate to leave them in this condition, but there will be more fun later. Let's head for the kitchen" She gave Daniel one last squeeze and started out of the den. Carrie nodded and gave Mitch's cock a quick tug and followed Gwen.

Gwen pulled the bottom of her dress down a bit but left her tits exposed as she left the room. Her tanned body looked awesome as she walked out of the room. Her big boobs swayed from side to side and the bottom of her ass cheeks twitched as she moved. Mitch and Daniel stood looking at each other. Both still were sporting major wood. Finally Daniel said, "Dude, I could use a drink. How about a rum and diet."

Mitch laughed at Daniel as he put ice in a glass and mixed the rum with diet cola. "Got us two hotties on our hands, don't we?" Daniel took the glass from Mitch and just nodded. Mitch continued, "I think Gwen has got something cooked up for after dinner, but I'm not sure exactly what." Daniel raised his eyebrows and Mitch just nodded and smiled. They both knew how sexual creative she could be.

As soon as the girls got to the kitchen, Gwen turned around quickly causing Carrie to run into her. Gwen slid her arms around Carrie's hips and kissed her hard on the lips as she mashed and rubbed her titties against her. She was really turned on by Carrie and loved being intimate with her. They were kissing hard and running their hands all over each other's bodies. Carrie had one of her fingers running up and down Gwen's pussy and it was dripping wet. Gwen wanted an orgasm, but thought it might take to long so she finally leaned back and whispered, "We better get the dinner out before we go to far." Carrie smiled knowing there would be time later to make Gwen cum. Carrie stood back and smiled and in her best coquettish voice she said, "Please, tell me what to do."

In no time the ladies had everything ready and called for Mitch and Daniel to join them. When they entered the dinning room, Gwen grabbed Daniel's hand and Carrie grabbed Mitch's. It was the signal that the boys should not sit next to their wife during dinner. Dinner was light – Gwen had prepared stir fried shrimp and a salad. Mitch opened a bottle of chilled white wine and poured everyone a stem full. Dinner was excellent and Carrie took the opportunity to thank Gwen for setting up her appointment with Estelle. When Mitch heard that, his eye brows went up and he looked at his wife. "Your doing my dear?" Gwen just smiled back at her husband and nodded. For the rest of the dinner the double entendres were flying like crazy. Carrie broke everyone up when she said that she had never been more satisfied with service than she was with Estelle.

Daniel was sneaking peeks and enjoying his wife's cleavage when he felt Gwen's hand slide up his thigh. She turned to look at him and he grinned back at her. He looked into Gwen's eyes and then down to her exposed tits and back up again. His dick was stiff again. Gwen innocently played with her blonde hair with one hand and casually flicked her fingernail of her other hand around the end of his cock. Daniel lowered his eyes as he reached for his wine so that he could check the other side o f the table. The table cloth was moving and he was pretty sure that Carrie was giving Mitch the same treatment. Daniel couldn't wait for dinner to get over with so they could get the ladies naked and the games could start.

He and Mitch finished their meal at about the same time and gave big kudos on how good it was. Mitch leaned back and took a big sip of his wine. Daniel thought for sure it for his benefit. Carrie's arm was extended directly into Mitch's lap and she was making small jerking movements. The thought made Daniel horny and made his cock twitch. Gwen felt the twitch and leaned into his ear and whispered, "Are you ready for desert?"

Daniel definitely wasn't in the mood for any desert but he smiled and nodded. Gwen looked at Carrie and said, "I think it's time for desert, don't you Carrie?" Carried smiled and nodded affirmatively.

Gwen got up from the table and stood between Daniel and Mitch at the end of the table. "Well, we think you're really gonna like what we have planned for desert tonight. It's a little different, but you should definitely like it." The guy's interest was definitely piqued. Gwen continued, "Mitch, you and Daniel should go into the guest room and you'll find some instructions to follow. Carrie and I will be waiting for you in the den when you're ready."

The guys got up and Daniel followed Mitch down the hallway and into the guest room. On the bed were four boxes, two small packages on top of two larger ones. Mitch picked up the printed sheet of instructions. He and Daniel were to remove their clothes and put on what was in the big box. Once that was done, they were to open the smaller package and follow the instructions inside.

Daniel and Mitch wasted no time in getting out of their clothes. They kicked off their shoes and pulled off their shirts. As soon as Mitch dropped his pants and his cock bobbed in the air. Daniel removed his pants and then his favorite black g-string he was wearing and his semi-stiff cock hung impressively. The stood naked and looked at each other. Finally Mitch reached out and handed Daniel one of the packages and grabbed one for himself.

They opened the packages and found the cock rings/ball splitters that the girls had bought the week earlier. They remembered the demonstration from the Sexpo and fed their balls though the leather covered metal cock ring and then slid their dick through. Because of their semi-hardons it took extra time to get their cocks through the ring. Next they pulled the short leather straps between their balls one at a time and snapped it to the outer ring squeezing their balls out to the sides. Their cocks were rock hard and standing straight up. They picked up the remaining packages and opened them. Inside was a chrome leash about six feet long. The instructions told them to attach the leash to the buckle at the bottom of the ball spreader and then to head for the den. The instruction said that Mitch was to present his leash to Carrie and Daniel was to give his to Gwen. The guys looked at each other, smiled and headed down the hallway.

When they entered the den the girls were sitting on bar stools making out. Carrie had one of Gwen's tits in her left hand and was tweaking the nipple. As the guys crossed the room their cocks bobbed and waved in the air. Gwen heard them come in, but she and Carried continued to put on a show kissing and fondling one another. After a moment the ladies broke their kiss and looked at their husbands. Daniel extended his hand and gave the end of the leash to Gwen and Mitch did the same with Carrie. Gwen looked them over and then whispered something to Carrie. Without any further discussion, both girls got off their stools and walked to the love seats on the other side of the room with their cocks in tow.

Carrie sat down on one and Gwen on the other. Each pulled on their leash so the cock at the end of it was just the right height. Mitch and Daniel sighed almost in unison as their rigid members disappeared down their wife's talented throats. Daniel loved the way Gwen gave head. She squeezed his cock with the back of her throat and then slid her lips down his entire length stopping at the head to tickle the underside with her tongue. Then she'd suck his cock completely back into her mouth and start the whole thing again. Daniel eyes were closed and he was caressing Gwen's hair and face.

Daniel opened his eyes to look over at his wife sucking Mitch's cock. She had his entire dick in her mouth and her nose was pressed against his pubis. She was deep throating him, something Gwen had taught her, and her eyes sort of had that glazed over look. Her eyes caught Daniel's and he saw the nasty, sex crazed look that he loved. Carrie was one hot sexy slut. Gwen's tongue was circling the head of Daniel's cock and he knew that he was going to cum soon.

Daniel was concentrating on Gwen's talented tongue when he heard Mitch groan loudly. Daniel knew that Mitch was cumming and watched his wife swallow quickly several times so that she wouldn't spill a drop. When Mitch cock was done shooting cum down Carrie's throat, Carrie wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of his cock and slid her fingers toward the head of his cock milking the last drops of cum onto her extended tongue. She looked like such a slut doing it and that was all it took to send Daniel into an orgasm. He shot his load into Gwen's waiting mouth and she swallowed every spurt. When she completely drained Daniel's cock she leaned over the arm of the loveseat toward Carrie. Their lips met and the shared a creamy, salty tongue kiss. They broke their kiss and smiled at each other.

Daniel and Mitch's cocks were still rock hard. The cock rings were doing there job. Even though they had just shot their loads they were still ready for more action. Gwen got up and motioned for Daniel to sit where she had been sitting. Then she told Mitch to sit to the right of Daniel.

Gwen extended her hand to Carrie and helped her up from the loveseat. Gwen looked at Carrie and said, "I think it's time to make you a bit more comfortable dear." Carrie smiled. As Gwen untied the bow holding her dress in place Carrie undid the buttons behind her neck. When the final button was undone, the silky dress fell and puddled at her feet. Then Gwen pulled one of the stings holding Carrie's thong in place. It came untied easily and the front of her thong fell forward to expose her bare slit. Carrie untied the other side of her thong and it dropped, landing on top of her dress. Her tiny white tan lines looked erotic against her golden brown tan. In just the black garter belt, stockings and heels she looked stunning.

Gwen reached down and ran her finger slowly between Carrie's exposed pussy lips. As she expected, Carrie was dripping. Gwen raised her finger to her lips and licked the sweet nectar from her finger. She reached out and pulled Carrie forward and guided her onto Mitch's waiting cock. Carrie climbed onto Mitch and adjusted her thighs as she straddled his legs and lowered herself onto him. She shivered when she felt his cock touch the opening to her pussy. She wiggled her hips and slowly eased herself down further and further until Mitch's throbbing cock filled her cunt.

Gwen watched Carrie impale herself on her husband's cock. Then she pulled her dress over her head and then crawled onto Daniel's lap lining his cock up with her wet opening. She moved her hips from side to side as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard pole. Her pussy was well lubricated and in no time Daniel's seven inches were deep inside her. Once she had his dick firmly ensconced inside her, Gwen started squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles. Daniel sighed at the familiar feeling of Gwen's talented pussy.

Mitch's hands were on Carrie's hips and he helped her fuck herself on his cock. Carrie was moaning softly and her eyes were closed. Her head was hanging down and her hair hid her face as her tits bobbed up and down in time to Mitch's movement. Daniel had both of Gwen's tits in his hands as she wiggled her ass against his hips. She leaned her head toward Daniel and stuck her tongue between his lips. Daniel sucked on it and twirled it with his tongue. He could taste the faint saltiness of his and Mitch's cum on her tongue. Gwen was moaning and started to slowly raise and lower herself on his hard cock. She thought to herself what a great idea it was to buy the cock rings. Daniel seemed harder now than when she sucked him off.

Gwen loved the feeling of a hard cock inside her and concentrated on milking Daniel with her pussy. She slid her tongue from his mouth and pulled back so that she could look toward Carrie and Mitch. Carrie now had her hands on Mitch's shoulders for balance and was rocking back and forth on his cock. Her eyes were still closed and Mitch was playing with her nipples. Carrie was moaning louder and grinding hard against Mitch.

Gwen reached toward Carrie and began to softly rub her shoulder and neck. A huge smiled appeared on Carrie's face and without opening her eyes she blew a kiss toward Gwen. Carrie was fucking Mitch as hard as she could and Mitch was lifting his hips to meet her thrusts. Gwen slid her hand up Carrie's supple neck and leaned toward her as she pulled her head toward her. Carrie turned her head to meet Gwen and she kissed Carrie hard on the lips. With the other hand Gwen captured Carrie's left nipple and squeezed it gently. Gwen wasted no time in sliding her tongue into Carrie's mouth and the two kissed passionately as Mitch and Daniel did their best to hump their cocks into the ladies sitting on their laps.

Mitch and Daniel were helping their wives ride their cocks by lifting them slightly and sitting them back down. The room smelled like sex and was filled with the slurping sounds of hard cocks going in and out of wet pussies. Daniel felt another orgasm building and he told Gwen he was getting close. Gwen was moaning loudly as she and Carrie were locked in a torrid tongue kiss. Daniel grabbed Gwen's hips even tighter and rammed his cock as deep into her pussy as he could go. He knew it was just a matter of a few strokes. Gwen pushed her pussy against his cock and rocked back and forth.

Daniel felt his orgasm hit and for a second or two he could barely move. Then he started jack hammering Gwen's pussy as he shot jet after jet of his hot sperm into Gwen's pussy. Gwen could feel the cum hit her insides and broke from Carrie and put her arms around Daniel's head. She pressed her large, soft titties against him and her brunette hair spilled around his head. He pulled her to him and squeezed hard as he licked and sucked on her hard nipples. Her cum filled pussy was slick and he slid in and out of her with almost no effort. They both were breathing hard as they rubbed against each other and squeezed each other tightly. Daniel continued to fuck Gwen's pussy and he could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy and onto his balls.

Carrie was riding Mitch as hard as she could, but she wanted it from behind. She stopped Mitch and got off his lap. At first he was confused, but when she turned around and spread her legs as she leaned on the other loved seat Mitch understood what she wanted. He quickly got up and took his place behind her and slid his cock all the way in her pussy in one push. He grabbed her hips and started pistoning in and out of her dripping cunt. Carrie's tits were swinging wildly as Mitch pounded her as hard and fast as he was able. She moved one hand between her legs and she was furiously rubbing her clit as she moaned for Mitch to fuck her hard.

Mitch felt Carrie begin to twitch and knew she was cuming. He increased his pace and after a few more strokes, began to fill her pussy with his cum. He kept up the pace and reached around her to play with her clit. As soon as he touched her, Carrie had another orgasm. He continued to roll her love button between his fingers and she had one orgasm after another. Finally, her clit was too sensitive to let Mitch play with it and she grabbed his hand to make him stop. For a minute neither of them moved as they breathed hard to catch their breath. Carrie finally straightened up and Mitch let his slippery cock slide out of her pussy.

When they turned around Gwen had changed positions and sitting on Daniel's lap with her legs spread wide and his cock buried deep in her pussy. As Mitch turned toward them he could see Daniel's spread balls up against the entrance to her pussy. Gwen leaned forward a bit and wrapped her well manicured fingers around her husband's cock and pulled him straight into her mouth. Her head bobbed and her hair brushed against his leather clad balls as she greedily began licking the cum from his cock. Mitch sighed as his wife slid her talented tongue around his cock as Daniel manhandled her bouncing titties.

Carrie loved to watch Gwen suck cock. Carrie moved next to Mitch so she could get a good view of Gwen sucking on the cock that just filled her pussy with cum. Gwen glance up and saw Carrie's oozing pussy. Gwen reached up with her free hand and slid her middle and index finger in Carrie's silky wet pussy. It was warm and inviting and Gwen added another finger as the hot slut spread her legs to make access easier. Gwen was working hard on Carrie's pussy and Mitch's cock, but was becoming more distracted by Daniel's fingers and hands playing with her clit and titties.

Gwen didn't know why but she was incredibly horny even though she'd already had half a dozen orgasms and had been fucked once. The fact that she had her husband's cocking her mouth and Daniel's in her pussy and was finger fucking Carrie really had her worked up. Gwen wanted more. She wanted both of the men fucking her at the same time. She slowly raised her hips off Daniel's cock and let Mitch's cock slip out of her mouth. She continued to stroke Carrie's pussy as she told Mitch to lay down on his back. As soon as he was on his back Gwen grabbed his meat and lowered herself on her husband's bobbing cock. She was so slick and wet that it went all the way in. Gwen had a naughty smile on her face as she turned to Daniel and said, "I want your cock in my ass."

Daniel got off the loveseat and quickly knelt behind Gwen maneuvering his knees inside Mitch's legs. She bent forward over Mitch's body and exposed her pink rosebud to him. Daniel's cock was coated with her pussy juice. He pushed his dick against the opening and the head of his cock slid passed the tight ring of muscle. On the next push, his cock was all the way in and he could feel Mitch's cock through the thin membrane separating them. Beads of sweat found their way down Daniel's torso as he started fucking Gwen's tight ass. Slowly he and Mitch drove their hips against Gwen until they reached a steady rhythm that had Gwen writhing between them.

Gwen hadn't been DP'd in quite a while and as the feelings overwhelmed her she remembered how much she loved them. Her senses were on overload. She moaned as she threw her head from side to side as both of her holes were assaulted. Her tits hung down and scraped against Mitch's chest as Daniel's thrusts caused her to rock forward and back. Daniel was really pounding his cock in and out of her ass and Gwen dropped her head to her husband's chest giving in to the cocks that were pounding her. Gwen started to wail and shake and the guys figured she was in the throes of another orgasm.