Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel loved the cock ring. He felt like he could continue fucking for hours. He didn't let up a bit and continued to saw his cock in and out of Gwen's loosening asshole. Once Gwen started to cum Carrie got down on her knees next to Gwen and began stroking her neck and back with one hand and her right tit with the other. Carrie urged Daniel and Mitch to fuck Gwen as hard as they could. Gwen was like a limp dishrag. Her weight was completely on Mitch and she was having one orgasm after another. She'd been fucked hard before, but couldn't remember any experience like this, even with Big John.

She looked toward Carrie and Carrie leaned in and pressed her lips against Gwen's. Gwen kissed her hard like it was a drink of water that she needed badly. After a bit, she told Carrie to make the guys stop – she was fucked out.

Carrie touched Daniel's hips and indicated that Gwen couldn't take anymore. Daniel slowly pulled his hardon out of her ass and leaned against back the loveseat. Gwen laid on her husband for a minute and then rolled toward Carrie. When she did, Mitch's pole popped out and stood straight in the air just like Daniel's. Gwen was covered with sweat and breathing very hard.

Everyone just stayed where they were until the breathing in the room was back to normal. By then, Carrie was sitting on the floor next to Daniel and Gwen next to her. Mitch was laying on the floor with his head in Gwen's lap. The guy's cocks were finally starting to get soft. Gwen broke the silence. "Guys, I've never been fucked like that in my life. Wow, am I glad that we bought those cock ring spreader thingies. I've never seen either of you two stay so hard for so long. I'm going to be sore for a week."


Everybody laughed and giggled at Gwen. Mitch said, "No way hon. I've seen you take that much cock and more and be ready again by morning. I think you're just being modest"

Carrie had her left arm around Gwen and caressed her good friend's shoulder. "That looked awesome. I loved watching them fuck you like that. I definitely want to be the middle of that sandwich soon."

Gwen smiled, looked up at Carrie and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I think I know a couple of guys who we can get to take care of that, don't you?" The ladies smiled at each other and hugged. Gwen had her head on Carrie's shoulder and their tits brushed up against one other.

The four of them just laid there for awhile talking about nothing in general and reviled in the feelings they had given each other during the evening.