Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie nodded and smiled as she walked around to John. He slid his chair out far enough for her to slide onto his lap. She put one arm around his neck and slid the other one between the buttons on his top to gain access to his nipple. She could feel his gigantic cock come to life and in no time it was pressing sharply against her soft bare ass. She smiled into John's eyes as she thought about the last time she fucked his giant donkey cock. It made her pussy tingle even more just thinking about it.

In the other room, Gwen led the ladies into the room. Daniel looked up from behind the bar and prepared to serve the ladies their drinks. Each of them was wearing a very brief toga that barely covered their pussies. Their tits and nipples were totally visible through the wispy cloth that was belted with a different colored sash. Each ladies makeup was done in the Cleopatra style and each looked incredibly exotic and erotic. Daniel's cock started to twitch as he moved to deliver the drinks.

Gwen took her drink from Daniel and winked. Cheryl walked up to Daniel and took her drink. As she did, she put one arm around his waist and hugged him as she slid her tongue in his ear. She hadn't seen Daniel since the night at the Sexpo and was eager to get at his cock again. She whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you." Cheryl had an aggressive side to her that he really found attractive.

A shiver ran up Daniel's spine and he grinned back at her. Cheryl took her drink and walked sensuously over to the ottoman and crawled onto it like a preening cat. She arranged several pillows and reclined leaning against them. As she got comfortable she spread her legs lewdly so that Daniel could see her pierced pussy and smooth ass. She took her free hand and ran her index finger along the crack of her ass up to the top her pussy and gently pulled on her gold clit ring. After playing with the ring she slowly slid her finger into her pussy and moved it up and down her slit spreading her moist pink pussy lips for him.

Daniel was mesmerized watching Cheryl's performance. He loved her pierced tits and clit. He hoped he'd have the chance to play with them. Gwen walked over to Daniel and put her arm around his waist and turned him around to meet the other ladies. He really wanted to keep watching Cheryl finger herself, but he let Gwen turn in the direction that Gwen was pointing. Gwen said, "This is Lisa."

Lisa was a beautiful, petite brunette with tiny, but beautifully shaped alabaster titties. Her eyes sparkled with mischief and the pink tip of her tongue kept flicking in and out of her mouth. Her toga was shorter than the others and her bare pussy pouted invitingly. He handed the vodka and cranberry to her and she held his hand with her free hand. After several seconds, she slowly moved it to her pussy. "Would you like to touch what you've been staring at?"

Daniel wasn't sure what to do but he slowly nodded yes. She took his hand and moved it down near her pussy and he very delicately put his middle finger against the folds of her pussy. He paused as he felt her warm flesh and then pushed against the slick opening. His finger slid easily between her lips and into her wet pussy. After several stokes inside her, Daniel moved his finger up her slit to her clit and rubbed small circles on the nub. As he teased her love button, he continued to gaze into each Lisa's eyes. When she closed them for a moment Daniel knew he was getting to her and she was close to an orgasm. Lisa opened her eyes, smiled and said, "You're very good. I'm looking forward to more."

Lisa slowly walked away on her gold high heels and lay down on the ottoman next to Cheryl. Daniel watched her as she crawled onto the pillows and got herself comfortable. Both Lisa and Cheryl's thighs were spread wide and they made no effort to cover their pussies. They both smiled at Daniel and he loved what he was seeing. He wondered if he'd get to watch the two of them having sex.

Gwen motioned to the only lady he hadn't met. Debbie was about 5' 7" with short brown hair cut into a page boy. She smiled at him with her huge a radiant smile. He thought she looked just like Demi Moore and smiled back. Her B sized tits sagged nicely into a great ski slope shape and her huge nipples seemed to stay permanently hard. Her nipples had to be at least a half inch long and were made for sucking. He thought the small dark tuft of hair just above her slit looked very hot. As Daniel started to hand her drink to her, she playfully lifted the gladiator skirt to eye his hardon. She turned Daniel toward the other ladies and said, "Looky what I found. Doesn't it look good enough to eat?" The other ladies all chimed in with cat calls and hoots.

Debbie didn't take her drink. Instead, she knelt down and slid the head of his dick directly between her lips. The shoulder straps of her toga slid forward and her tits popped out of the top and hung down just the way Daniel loved. She tickled his cock with her tongue and she could feel him get harder as he filled her mouth. She used her long red finger nails to scrap the wrinkled underside of his balls and he moaned. The other ladies watched as Debbie sucked his cock. She looked up at Daniel as she teased the head of his dick. She loved the spongy hardness in her mouth. After a few more licks, she slowly pulled Daniel from her mouth and stood up and looked him directly in the eyes. "You have extremely nice equipment and I love the shaved look. I can't wait to get to closer."

She reached out for her drink and Daniel handed it to her. All he said in return was, "Thank you. Me too."

The cock ring was working and Daniel thought his cock had never been bigger or harder. Gwen walked up to him and pointed to the way his cock was holding up the gladiator skirt and she asked the ladies, "Does anyone think Daniel needs to wear this anymore."

The ladies all shouted no and Gwen quickly unhooked it and dropped it on the floor. "Well, now that we have the introductions out of the way and Daniel is ready, let's get things started."

Cheryl patted the ottoman motioning for Daniel to join her and Lisa on the ottoman. Debbie sauntered over to the ottoman where the girls were and climbed in between them before Daniel could get there. As Daniel walked over to the edge of the cushion his cock bobbed from side to side. Lisa smiled and curled her finger at him and pointed between Debbie's legs as where she wanted him to go. Her cute little pink tongue kept appearing and disappearing. He could tell by the way Debbie had situated herself with her legs spread she wanted him to eat her out. He got onto the ottoman and immediately put his face between her thighs. Her pussy was musky like a pussy should be, and there was the faint aroma of lilac. As he lowered his lips to her nether lips, he wondered if all the ladies were wearing lilac. He slowly ran his tongue up and down the entire length of her slit and Debbie squirmed. When he nibbled on her clit she started sighing and moaning.

Lisa and Cheryl were stroking Daniel's body with one hand and the insides of Debbie's legs with the other. Cheryl ran her hand all the way up Daniel's thigh and found his tight balls. She grabbed them gently and pulled on his nut sack. Lisa's tiny hand joined Cheryl's and the two of them toyed with his cock and stretching his balls a bit. It was hard for him to concentrate on Debbie's pussy, but he seemed to be doing a good job since Debbie squeezed his head against her pussy as he tongued her clit. She was a loud moaner and was now nearly yelling, "That's it, that's it. Lick me, lick my cunt."

Daniel could feel her legs tense up around his head and then her orgasm hit. She bucked her mons against his face as he continued to lick her swollen pussy and clit. Debbie continued to quiver and he kept licking her pussy. Finally, she pushed his head away and just laid there breathing hard.

Cheryl spoke, "Mmmmm, looks like she's a satisfied customer and I think we should move to another venue."

As the Cheryl and Lisa slid off the ottoman Daniel noticed they each had a leash in their hand. While he had been pleasuring Debbie, they had hooked one to each of the leather gauntlets on his wrists. They led him over to a raised padded platform about two feet high. Daniel was told get on the platform and onto all fours. Lisa secured one leash to a hook at the top of the platform as Cheryl did the other.

Daniel noticed that the flat screen on the wall in front of platform had been turned on. At first he thought it was just a normal adult video playing, but when he looked closely, he saw that it was his wife's image on the screen. She was laying face down on a circular padded table and a big muscular guy he didn't know was plowing his wife's pussy with his eight inch cock. The big man was standing behind Carrie, and the camera angle made it easy to watch his shiny cock pumping in and out of Carrie. His big hands were holding Carrie's waist and he was going balls deep on every stroke.

Daniel recognized John standing in front of Carrie feeding the head of his giant cock to her waiting mouth. She was doing her best to suck him as she was getting fucked, but she could barely get the giant cock head in her mouth. Daniel loved watching his wife have sex and the sight on the TV made his cock get even harder.

The ladies were standing around the platform watching the monitor and the action going in the other room. Gwen said to Daniel, "I see that you enjoy watching what the boys are doing to Carrie. I think she's really going to enjoy watching what we do to you." As she finished her words, they undid their togas and let them fall to the floor. Their beauty was unbelievable. Lisa crawled onto the giant platform and spread her legs in front of Daniel. It was clear what she wanted and Daniel was only too willing to oblige.

As Daniel lowered his head to her sweet pussy, he felt someone grab the harness and then he felt the thong between his legs fall loose. Gwen walked to the side where Daniel could see her. She was wearing a fairly large black strap-on dildo. She looked at Daniel and said, "And while you're eating Lisa, I'm going to fuck your ass."

The dildo looked huge to Daniel but he liked the idea of Gwen taking his ass. He lowered his head to Lisa's pussy and began to lick her puffy mound. He had his tongue deep in her pussy when he felt his ass cheeks being spread. Then he felt a cool glob of lube being applied to his ass and a delicate finger spread the gel around snaking its way inside his rectum.

Daniel could tell that Lisa liked it best when he used long stokes up her pussy. He had her breathing hard and thought she could cum at any time. Then he felt something spongy press against his rosebud. He tried to relax his hole so Gwen could get the fake cock in. Gwen pressed forward and the tip of the black phallus passed the tight outer ring. Daniel was breathing hard and pushed his ass back toward Gwen.

Gwen could sense that Daniel was into being fucked and pushed more of the fat dildo into his ass. When she had about half in, she pulled it out a little and then shoved it back in. She was amazed that nearly all of it went in on the second push. Daniel spread his knees as far as he could to give Gwen total access to him. Gwen pushed in again and the entire dildo was in his ass.

Lisa loved the way Daniel was licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. She was on the verge of an orgasm, but she wanted to be fucked. She pushed Daniel's head and mouth away and quickly turned around and got on her hands and knees and backed herself toward Daniel's cock. She wiggled her ass provocatively and said, "I want your cock in my pussy doggystyle."

Gwen continued to fuck Daniel's ass as he reached for his cock and slid it into Lisa's wet slit. It went in all the way. He leaned forward and started pumping Lisa's pussy and Gwen matched the pace as she fucked Daniel's ass. They got into a natural rhythm and soon Lisa was moaning loudly as she worked her pussy against Daniel's cock. She was squeezing Daniel's cock with her hot pussy and he felt like he could unload at any time. He grunted on every down stroke and both Lisa and Gwen pushed back.

Daniel felt his orgasm starting and he tensed his legs up as he moaned loudly and his first spurt left his balls. Lisa could feel the cum hit her insides and that triggered her orgasm. She reached down to play with her clitty and she bucked against his hard cock. She continued to orgasm and shake as Daniel kept pumping her pussy. The cock ring did its job and Daniel's penis stayed rock hard even though he'd just emptied his hot load into her pussy. He continued to fuck Lisa's gooey pussy until she fell forward and his cock slid out making a large plopping sound. She rolled onto her side and so she could watch Gwen continue to fuck Daniel's ass.

Daniel's cock was still throbbing even though he had shot his entire load into Lisa. Daniel liked what the cock ring was allowing him to do. Cheryl climbed on the platform and got on her back and slid under Daniel so he could fuck her. He reached down and guided his juice covered dick into her waiting pussy. She was wet and warm and it was definitely different than Lisa's.

Daniel leaned forward and kissed Cheryl. It was a hot torrid kiss with lots of tongue action. Cheryl was a good kisser and they enjoyed each other's mouths. As Daniel began to fuck Cheryl, it was almost as if Gwen was fucking them both. It was a weird sensation, but it was hot.

Debbie approached the side of the mattress. She also wore a strap-on and it looked like it was bigger than Gwen's. Debbie looked at Gwen and said, "Is he ready for this?"

Gwen responded, "Definitely."

Gwen slowly pulled the dildo from Daniel's ass. His ass gapped open from the pounding that Gwen had given him. Debbie put lube on the dildo and on his rear end and then placed the tip into Daniel's open ass and pushed forward. Daniel grunted as it went almost half way in on the first push. He stopped fucking Cheryl for a few seconds letting his ass get used to the monster Debbie was fucking him with.

Daniel was breathing hard and all of his senses were on overload. Gwen climbed onto the platform next to Cheryl and played with her tits as Daniel fucked her. Then she got on all fours and carefully straddled Cheryl's head with her thighs and lowered her pussy onto Cheryl's lips. As she did, she wiggled her ass at Daniel. He leaned forward and licked her delicious puckered opening. The dusky taste was wonderful.

Debbie kept a steady pace pumping her fake cock in and out of Daniel's ass. The strap-on had a built in vibrator and it was humming away against her clit as she fucked Daniel. Lisa lifted her head from where she'd been laying since Daniel had fucked her and grinned nastily at Gwen. Gwen winked at Lisa and Lisa slid herself forward and offered her cum filled pussy to Gwen. Daniel's cum was still oozing out of her slit and Gwen wasted no time in leaning forward and lapping the cum from Lisa's pussy with her tongue. The daisy chain in front of Daniel was obscene and so fucking erotic.

Daniel looked back at the flat screen again. Carrie was still on the padded round table, but she was laying on her back now. Cum was seeping out of her pussy and the big guy that had been fucking her was now dangling his cum covered cock just above her mouth. Another guy he didn't know was putting a big glob of lube on Carrie's asshole and then pushed two fingers in her ass and spread the gel. His cock wasn't as large as John's, but it was bigger than his or Mitch's and he was going to fill her ass with his thick oversized meat.

Carrie enjoyed Rob's fingers in her ass and couldn't wait for his big dick to replace them. As she enjoyed the ass fucking preliminaries, she milked the final remnants of cum from Tom's cock into her mouth. Although he wasn't uncut, he had enough fore skin that she could pull it forward and on it and lick under it. Her clit was on fire, so she fingered it with the other hand. She took a quick glanced at the screen in the room and couldn't believe what she saw. It was like something out of a kinky high class porn film. She couldn't believe that Daniel was getting fucked with such a huge dildo. Now all the questions from Gwen about Daniel's anal preference were making sense.

Carrie felt the hard cock head press against the tight ring of anal muscles and she relaxed her ass to accept it. As she did the head slid right in. Rob pulled out and put more lube on his cock and then shoved it back in her tight backside. Carrie had never felt her ass feel so full. Rob got about half way in and pulled slowly back out. He started stabbing his cock in and out of her loosening ass until he was all the way in. Carrie was moaning loudly but it came out as muffled noises because of Tom's hardening cock in her mouth. Rob grabbed Carrie's thighs and lifted them up and started fucking her ass in earnest. His big balls slapped against Carrie's butt cheeks as he buried his cock in her over and over.

Daniel looked back at the monitor. The guy fucking his wife's ass was really getting into it and pounded Carrie as deep as he could go on every stroke. Carrie got louder and louder as Rob continued to assault her anally. She kept moaning and telling him to fuck her hard. She was pumping Tom's cock with one hand and rubbed her clit furiously with the other. She was working hard to bring herself to climax.

Gwen was licking the cum out of Lisa's cunt and Lisa was breathing hard again under the tongue lashing that she was getting. Suddenly Gwen bucked against Cheryl's face as Cheryl licked her to orgasm. Daniel pounded Cheryl's pussy as she continued to lick Gwen's sweet bare pussy. Gwen loved the way Cheryl's lips and tongue felt on her clit. As Gwen calmed down she leaned forward away from Cheryl and crawled into Lisa's arms. As they hugged, Gwen slid two fingers into Lisa's wet pussy and when she stroked her clit, Lisa started twitching as she experienced another hot orgasm.

Debbie was getting close to cuming and she pushed the rubber cock completely in Daniel's ass and trapped the vibrator knob against her clit. Her eyes were closed and she moaned that she was cumming. Debbie rotated her hips against Daniel's ass so that she could get better contact with the vibe. Her orgasm started slowly but built to a body shattering experience. She had one orgasm after another and finally her legs wouldn't hold her up any more. As Debbie slowly pulled the dildo out of Daniel's ass, he sped up the pace of fucking Cheryl. Cheryl had a strong hold on him and pulled him hard to her on every down stroke. Debbie unbuckled the strap-on and staggered over to the platform to snuggle up next to Lisa.

Daniel's ass felt odd without the huge dong in it. He wondered if it was really gaping wide open or just a left over feeling from being fucked. Cheryl reached up and unhooked the chains restraining Daniel and then she put his hands on her tits. Daniel stopped fucking her so that he could palm each one and tweak her pierced nipples. Cheryl started squirming and hunching her hips at him. Daniel took the hint and started fucking her as hard as he could. He knew that's the way she liked. She looked directly into his eyes as he continued to fuck her. She grinned and hoarsely whispered, "I love your cock in my pussy".

Cheryl pinched his nipples lightly as she teased him. He slowed down his fucking and he got very deliberate. H fucked her slow and deep, pausing a second before each down stroke. She was playing with his balls as he fucked her and they both were breathing heavy. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. He held onto her hips and ground his dick into her again and again. He could feel her go rigid and he knew she was coming. He sped up and he could feel his orgasm coming. Cheryl growled at him, "That's it baby. Cum in my hot pussy. Cum in my hot pussy. I love it when you fill me up. Oh yeah, that's it, that's it."