Daniel and Carrie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel collapsed on top of Cheryl's sweat covered body and the two held each other tightly. His cock was still hard inside Cheryl's talented pussy. Every second or so she would contract her pussy muscles and squeeze Daniel's cock. It felt like a little hand was jacking him off. He kissed Cheryl's ear and she started giggling. Daniel rolled off Cheryl and lay next to her. Cheryl gave Daniel a pillow as she put one under her own head.

Gwen's voice brought his attention back to the monitor. "Look Cheryl, John's going to take Carrie's ass."

Cheryl responded, "Do you remember the first time John fucked you in the ass Gwen?"

Gwen let out a big sigh and said, "Gawd, do I ever. I was really nervous, but he took it slow and let me get used to the size. I think I had an orgasm that night just from his cock in my ass. It was wonderful."

On the screen things had changed. Mitch was now lying on the round table and Carrie straddled his hip and his cock was in her pussy. Carrie was leaning forward and Tom's cock was still in her mouth. Rob was also standing at the head of the table and Carrie pumped his semi-hardon. John was standing behind Carrie and applied more lube to her gaping asshole that Rob left. John put a little more lube on his cock and placed the head into the opening and pushed the head of his cock inside. Carrie stiffened as she felt the intrusion. John started pumping right away and in no time had all ten inches stuffed in her backside. John and Mitch got into a solid rhythm and Carrie couldn't concentrate on anything but the two cocks going in and out of her.

Daniel was transfixed watching his wife getting fucked by Mitch and John. Carrie leaned forward over Mitch with her hands down on the table top to brace herself. Her head was hanging down and swaying from side to side as she moaned. Her big tits bounced off of Mitch's chest in time with the thrusting cocks. Rob and Tom were watching while they pumped their cocks.

Cheryl was idly playing with Daniel's slippery hardon as they watched the action on the screen. The ladies behind them were breathing hard and Daniel wondered what was going on but he didn't want to take his eyes away from the monitor to find out. Cheryl's attention had him rock hard again.

John was really fucking Carrie hard now. He held her hips and was ramming his cock in and out of her ass. Mitch was flexing his hips and fucking her pussy as fast as he could. Carrie had never been as full of cock as she was now. She loved the feeling of the two cocks penetrating her. She loved being used like a sex slut and she loved knowing that the people in the other room were watching her be a slut. She knew that Daniel would love seeing her this way.

John started to groan and stopped fucking Carrie. He pulled his monster cock from her ass and started pumping it with his hand. His first shot went all the way up her back. The other blasts hit her ass cheeks and some pooled in the small of her back. Mitch must have cum because he was no longer pounding her pussy. Rob and Tom both reached orgasm about the same time and shot their loads on Carrie. She had cum on her hair, her shoulders and her face. Carrie leaned her completely fucked out body forward and rested on Mitch while she caught her breath.

Daniel heard Gwen's voice from behind him. She said, "That's our cue everybody. Time to go."

The ladies scrambled off the padded platform and headed across the floor. Cheryl grabbed Daniel by his penis and they followed Gwen, Lisa and Debbie. Daniel loved the way their asses twitched as the walk seductively in their strappy gold high heels. Gawd they were hot women.

Gwen led the way through a different door in the room. She opened the door and motioned for everyone to go to the other room. When they entered, things had changed once again. Carrie was on the table on her back again and her eyes were closed. Carrie had cum all over her body and it still oozed from her swollen pussy. Cheryl led Daniel by his cock to his wife's thighs and guided his cock directly into Carrie's pussy. Daniel didn't know how many loads she had taken, but he loved the slick gooey feel her pussy had. He slipped all the way in and he started pumping his cock in and out.

Daniel glanced around the room. Mitch and John were sitting next to each other on a couch. Lisa was on Mitch's lap riding his cock and Debbie had straddled John and was firmly ensconced on his giant cock. Both couples were embracing in a passionate tongue kiss.

Lisa was kneeling in front of Rob and had his big cock in her mouth while she fondled his big balls. Gwen was in front of the couch next to Lisa on all fours and Tom was fucking her doggystyle. From time to time she and Lisa would kiss, and Lisa would share Rob's cock with her. Daniel looked down at his wife and picked up speed. He really wanted to shoot his cum into her. She looked hot and he couldn't wait to add to the amount of cum she had taken tonight. Carrie noticed that Daniel was fucking her faster and opened her eyes. She looked up at him and grinned. He smiled back and felt his nuts tightening. She knew he was about to cum and kept eye contact with him. Daniel's legs stiffened and he pushed his dick as far in his wife as he could go.

When Carrie felt Daniel shoot, she reached up and pulled her husband down to her. She squeezed him as hard as she could and kissed him deeply and he tasted the cum on her lips. She kept grinding her pussy against him as the two hugged. She whispered in his ear, "I love you more than ever babe. This night has been unbelievable."

Then Carrie kissed him again. When they broke their kiss, they looked around the room. The others had finished fucking and were cuddling. The room was quiet except for the background music and breathing. Mitch cleared his voice and said, "Welcome to the Cotillion."

Carrie squeezed Daniel and kissed him again. She was giddy and on a sexual high. Their lives had changed so much in such a short period of time. They loved their new lifestyle and couldn't wait to see what being in the Cotillion would bring.