Danielle and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spotscat
Spotscat
12 Followers

While we were enjoying a drink after dinner, Danielle slipped her pump off and rubbed my crotch with her foot and toes -- smiling lasciviously at me as she felt my hardness with her foot. She rolled forward in the chair just enough so that I could stealthily rub her shapely leg, moving my hand up her calf and thigh, but I couldn't quite reach her honeypot. When I got too close, she'd scoot back a little in the chair to keep her femininity just out of my reach.

On the way to the movie, Danielle fellates me in the car (not an easy task in a Mini Cooper!). She senses when I'm going to climax, and she doesn't let me -- she stops when I get too aroused, and starts again after I calm down. I slip my hand down the front of her dress, and lovingly caress her pendulous breasts -- gently tugging on her nipples until they are as hard and swollen as my manhood is.

At the movie theater, Danielle removed her overcoat and after placing it on her lap, took my hand and put it underneath the overcoat. As we watched the movie, she used my hand to massage her joy button and masturbate herself. I manipulated my middle finger to lightly stroke the rough spot on the front wall of her vagina where her G-spot is, and I felt Danielle climax.

In the elevator on the way back to my hotel room, Danielle kept rubbing my crotch through my pants and whispering in my ear how badly she wanted me. We entered the hotel room, and she removed her overcoat and threw it in a chair, kicked off her pumps, and quickly stepped out of her dress -- revealing herself in all her nudity to me.

Danielle clambered onto the bed, while I doffed my sport coat and removed my shoes. I crawled between her long, tan legs, licked her honeypot and hummed on her clitoris until Danielle almost hyperventilated from the multiple orgasms I gave her and my shoulder blades hurt from where she'd been digging her heels into them while her legs were draped over me.

After almost six hours of being erotically teased and sexually stimulated by this young raven-haired vixen, I was eagerly anticipating the sensual delights her luxuriant body had to offer. Just before I slid my manhood into her wet, pink, love tunnel, Danielle looked at me with lust and wanton desire in her beautiful blue eyes, called me "Daddy", and begged me to "Fuck my tight wet pussy with your big hard cock!"

We made love in multiple positions -- missionary, doggy-style, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl, spooning, sitting in a chair, and standing near the plate glass window with her leaning over the dining table while I thrust deeply into her from behind. Kissing and touching each other, repeatedly stopping and starting - two people enjoying the pleasures of the flesh, making sensual passionate love to each other.

At long last, when I finally climax inside her -- it's more than just ejaculating my thick, gooey semen into her wet and clasping vagina, I'm giving Danielle my essence, my being, my soul -- everything I am. My body shivers and shakes, I get lightheaded and dizzy, and I'm surprised that I don't need a defibrillator to re-start my heart.

We made love once more that night before we fell asleep with her in my arms, and when I woke up the next morning, Danielle was already on top of me -- continuing our lovemaking right where we left off.

I love to look at Danielle and admire her beauty. Sometimes when we're out somewhere in public -- shopping, dining, at a movie or a baseball game -- I'll be separated from Danielle for a few moments, and when I return, I'll oftentimes look at her from a distance and admire just how attractive and lovely she truly is! When we're not together, I'll frequently think about Danielle -- how gorgeous she is, how special she is, and how lucky an average middle-aged guy like me is to have a beautiful young woman like her as his lover.

Early last July my company sent me to the Northwest, and I couldn't stop thinking about Danielle. I turn on the news, or sports, or talk -- something to distract me from thinking about her, but it doesn't work. Their voices seem to lull me into a daydream, and when I dream... it's about Danielle. Being with Danielle, spending all my time with Danielle, shopping with Danielle, dining with Danielle, making love with Danielle. I turn on some music, and Diana Ross is singing "If there's a cure for this, I don't want it, I don't want it..." Everything I see, hear, smell, or touch makes me think of Danielle.

When I finally arrive in the Northwest, Danielle comes to pick me up at the truckstop and take us to the hotel. When Danielle arrives at the truckstop, she climbs in the truck, makes me lay down in the sleeper berth, removes her purple "Geaux Tigers!" T-shirt, and encourages me to suckle on her sumptuous breasts while she dry-humps me. We both get so sexually aroused and stimulated that we both climax with our pants on. We're sticky and sweaty, so I suggest that we go into the truckstop and take a quick shower before we go to the hotel. We shower together, lovingly caressing and embracing each other, languidly making love underneath the flowing water, until the shower attendant knocks on the door and asks if we're alright, as we've been in there almost an hour and a half!

Truckstops are worse places for gossip than Wisteria Lane, and someone had apparently noticed Danielle when she first drove up to my truck. After we were done showering, and before we left for the hotel, Danielle decided to buy herself a cold bottle of water. I notice that there seems to be an overabundance of drivers standing around the area, and most of them are looking at Danielle -- some stealthily, others far more obviously. It used to bother me the way other men gaped at Danielle, but she doesn't seem to mind, and now it actually makes me proud that such a beautiful woman is with me!

As she's waiting in line to pay for her drink, a younger man begins flirting with her -- the usual pickup lines that she finds so unbelievably insincere. I walk up behind her in line, and he gives me a look like I should go away -- he's busy trying to score with this babe, and I shouldn't interrupt them. I ignore him and ask Danielle if there's anything else she needs, she replies that she doesn't and lightly kisses me on the cheek.

This individual now tells me what a pretty daughter I have, and Danielle quickly replies that I'm not her father, I'm her lover! Before he can say anything else, Danielle says that we're going to spend the holiday together, and we're going to a hotel. She quickly lowers her voice to a soft whisper, and tells him that if I'm lucky, she might let me out of bed for an hour or so -- only to get something to eat so I can keep my strength up!

He's confused, flustered, and speechless! Danielle pays for her drink and as we leave, she winks at him, tells him to have a nice weekend, and wraps her arm around my waist as we walk off. During the drive downtown, Danielle tells me how much she detests most of the men who hit on her -- the ones who think that big breasts equals no brains, the ones that think her large breasts means she's an easy lay, the ones who think that their dot-com money will impress her, or especially those that think because they happen to be well-endowed that she should be subservient to them.

Danielle tells me a story of one womanizer in the office that was allegedly well-equipped, and considered it his mission in life to seduce as many of the females at the company as possible. Word of his near-constant philandering got back to the Human Resources department, and consequently when the first complaint of sexual harassment arose, this Lothario was summarily transferred to the company office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia -- which, from Danielle's description of it, is the aerospace industry equivalent of purgatory!

She snickers as she tells me the story, but after some gentle persuasion, Danielle admits to me that while she sometimes enjoyed a man who is well-endowed, she would much rather have a man who is of average size and treats her well, than a man who is well-equipped and doesn't care about her needs -- physical or emotional. I don't ask what she would think about a man who is both well-equipped and cared about her - I'm just happy she loves me.

I have a four-day holiday weekend layover in the Emerald City, and we decide to rent a car and take the ferry to Vancouver, British Columbia. As we sail across Puget Sound, I comment on the beautiful mountain scenery. Danielle says that she can show me some much better mountain scenery, and leads me downstairs to where the rental Lincoln is parked on the car deck. We climb in the back seat, and Danielle quickly removes her blouse and brassiere.

Danielle knows that I absolutely love to suckle on her breasts, and I know that Danielle absolutely loves for me to do so! I think that with a little more practice, she'll be able to climax just from having her nipples sucked on and stimulated. Danielle sits on my lap facing me, and purrs with delight as I fondle her luscious body, and pay particular attention to her breasts -- gently massaging them, easily lifting them and feeling their heft, and tenderly kissing her sensitive nipples and lightly tugging on them with my lips.

Her nipples are the most sensitive part of her breasts, and often I'll gently trace around her large light-brown areola with my fingertip, until they are protruding from her breasts like two rose-colored .45 bullets. I'll delicately lick the area around her nipples, moistening it slightly with my tongue, then blowing cool air on her nipples just to delight in the little goose bumps that form in her areola. Danielle isn't real keen on this -- she says her nipples get so hard that they hurt - but she also knows that shortly thereafter, I'll be busily sucking on her delectable breasts like a starving baby, and she relishes the sensation that provides!

Danielle is busily flexing her hips as I arouse her, and I know she can feel the result it has had upon me -- my manhood is fully erect. Quickly Danielle slips off of me and into the seat beside me. Without a word, she begins to unbuckle my pants and tug at my zipper. I know what she's after, and I lift my hips to allow her to pull my pants down.

Almost before I know what's happening, Danielle has her head in my lap, followed by the breathtaking sensation of having my steely penis in her mouth.

Danielle loves to give me pleasure like this, and I love to have her fellate me! Her luscious lips form an "O", as she lazily bobs her head up and down, moving upwards until just the crown is in her mouth, then slowly sliding downward, until I can feel her hot breath rustle my pubic hair when she exhales through her nose.

Gently, almost casually, Danielle continues to work her oral magic upon me -- tenderly licking the sensitive underneath, lovingly playing with my heavy testicles with her free hand, varying the speed and depth with which she takes me into her mouth. And, as usual, she senses when I'm peaking and stops before I climax.

The net effect of this has me begging her to finish me off! I plead with her repeatedly to let me climax, but she won't -- she just stops and starts again, and again, and again, until I'm nearly beside myself with desire -- my body almost aches from anticipation and sexual tension!

At long last, she completes me. Her warm and wet mouth, and her talented tongue combine to push me over the edge, and she doesn't stop -- Danielle finally allows me to ejaculate inside her waiting mouth. My penis throbs furiously as my juice streams out the end and into her waiting mouth. After a minute or so, my climax has passed, and I feel weak with relief.

Danielle raises herself up from my lap and quickly kisses me on the lips, her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. As we kiss, I taste a thick, slightly salty fluid inside her mouth, and I know what it is. It's a running joke of ours that Danielle believes in recycling -- she wants to make sure that there will be plenty of "natural resources" for later. Plus, it turns Danielle on like there's no tomorrow to do that with me! She's always wanted to kiss a man after he's climaxed in her mouth and allow him to taste his own semen, and she also loves to taste her own juice! Sometimes she'll have me kiss her after I have oral sex on her, other times she'll taste herself on my penis after I've been inside her.

It's my turn to repay the favor, but before I can, we notice a crewman checking the automobiles. We hurriedly get dressed, and as we exit the car he notices us and tells us that we'll be docking in Vancouver in about thirty minutes. Unfortunately for Danielle, she'll have to wait.

We check into the hotel, and after a cursory examination of the hotel room, she lies down on the king-sized bed. I pull her shoes off, unbutton her jeans, and swiftly peel them down her long, shapely legs. I then spend the next half-hour or so performing cunnilingus on her. Her womanly fluids are sweet and succulent, and her thick, inky black pubic hair is soft and fine like corn silk.

I gently nibble upon her swollen and blazing-hot labia, and run my tongue up the gash that marks the center of her womanhood. I remember Sam Kinison's monologue about "licking the alphabet", and much to my surprise -- Danielle's favorite letter isn't "T" or "I", it's "S"! I start at the top, and move my head to the left across her prominent clitoris, down a little and to the right across her labia, and then back to the left where I stop and savor the sweet nectar that has oozed out. Danielle wails with pleasure and alternates between running her fingers through my hair, and pounding her fists on the bed.

I tease Danielle like she teased me in the car -- I lick her clitoris ever so lightly, but I deliberately refrain from doing anything more than that. Danielle has several mini-orgasms, and I continue licking her labia and the entrance to her honeypot, until I know that she's almost hysterical with desire.

I take her engorged clitoris between my lips, and begin to hum upon it -- not any specific tune or song (although that might be something to try!) but more like a random series of notes. I've noticed that when I hum in a lower octave, my lips seem to tingle and vibrate more than they do when I'm humming a higher note, and I'll start humming in a higher range, and gradually bring my humming into a lower range.

When I hit the lower notes, I can feel Danielle's body tense up, and I hear her shriek with delight. I look up from between her legs and the look on Danielle's face is one of sheer, absolute, total ecstasy. She isn't thinking about anything except how good my lips and tongue make her feel. Danielle could have almost any man she wants, but she wants me -- and I'm doing my absolute best to make her blissfully happy. I ravish and feast upon her body like a satyr with a young virgin, until she begs me to stop.

The rest of that weekend is spent exploring -- exploring the sights, stores, and restaurants of Vancouver, and exploring the sensual feel and sexual pleasures of each other's body.

My friend at work from Kansas City tells me that I shouldn't be with Danielle -- it's foolish, risky, and it's going to lead to major trouble if and when we get caught. He's absolutely right -- Danielle's mother Susan and stepfather Kenny are the majority owners of the business my wife works at, with my wife and I being the minority owners. If Danielle and I were to be found out, it would undoubtedly cause beaucoup problems at the business -- as well as ruin the friendship our two families have, not to mention the marital problems it would cause at home.

But I can't give up the relationship I have with Danielle, she makes me feel young and alive again! She's somehow managed to replace my adult cynicism with a more optimistic attitude toward life. She's cheerful, happy, a joy to be around, and she makes me feel the same way just being around her. Danielle's love for me is absolute - she loves me unconditionally, and I feel the same way about her.

I know that most likely I fulfill some deep-seated psychological need of hers, that Danielle probably sub-consciously sees me as the "father figure" in her life, and that I'm the strong male role model she needed and didn't have during her adolescence. Yet, it's almost incomprehensible to me - I'm not movie-star handsome, I'm not well-endowed like a porn-star, I'm just an ordinary, average, middle-aged guy who somehow, someway, has a gorgeous young woman who loves him!

When one of her friends from work and her two children were killed in an automobile accident, I'm there for her. I comforted Danielle while she bawled her eyes out at the funeral and tried to explain to her that sometimes things happen for no reason. When she's feeling bitchy and cranky, and is madder than a rabid dog because she's PMS'ing, I'm there for her. I let her rant and rage at me, then I send her flowers and tell her how much I love her. When she feels ugly and insecure about herself, I tell her how beautiful and special and wonderful she truly is. And when she feels goofy and silly and wants to play practical jokes on someone... unfortunately for me - I'm there for her.

I was visiting and she had brought home some work she needed to do that weekend. After a Sunday champagne brunch, Danielle suggested that we go to her apartment -- I could watch the baseball game and she could do what she needed to do for work. It wouldn't take but a couple of hours, then we could go out for awhile before dinner.

I was tired from being up late with her last night -- another marathon session of incredible lovemaking -- and soon dozed off while sitting on the couch. When I woke up, I found out she had played one of her wicked little practical jokes on me. Later that evening back at my hotel room, I told her she was a bad girl and gave her a gentle spanking, which led to a very intense and torrid session of lovemaking that kept her out until almost 2am Monday morning. She told me later how tired she was at work the next day, I told her that was her punishment for what she'd done to me.

Three weeks later when I'm at home, I'm cleaning some gear out of the truck when my wife asks me why I have an open quart bottle of fingernail polish remover in the truck. I tell her that sometimes when I haul hazardous cargo, I use the remover on a wet rag to wipe the dirt and grime off of the trailer so the adhesive on the hazardous placards will better adhere to the trailer. Whether it does or not, I don't know. I'm certainly not going to tell my wife the truth -- I had to buy some fingernail polish remover because Danielle thought it would be oh-so-funny to paint my toenails a lovely shade of coral pink while I slept!

Normally I'll arrive in Seattle sometime Thursday, then spend a three-day weekend with Danielle. Sunday evening we usually have as a quiet time together -- we'll sit at her apartment and watch television together, maybe just sit and talk. We both know that I'll be leaving Monday, and I want her to know that she's loved for more than just her body -- that I love the area between her ears more than I love the area between her legs.

But that's not the case this particular Sunday night. I'm not upset about my lovely coral pink toenails, but I'm going to get some payback before I leave! All the rest of the afternoon and throughout dinner, I've been scheming and plotting -- now it's time to put my plan into action.

We'd gone to dinner at Danielle's favorite Greek restaurant, and instead of going back to her apartment, I told her that I needed to stop by the hotel, and if she didn't mind that we could spend the evening there in my room. Danielle readily accepted -- it would be easier for her to go home from my hotel, rather than have to drive from her apartment to my hotel and then drive back.

Spotscat
Spotscat
12 Followers