Danielle and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of being inside of Danielle - making love to her, feeling her lush body move beneath me, feeling her warm and wet femininity surround my manhood, hearing her moan and purr with sexual delight - is ecstasy to me! It's almost indescribable how sensuous the feeling is that I get when I make love to Danielle -- it's like an out-of-body experience, the incredible feeling of being with someone who is completely in sync with you, of being in perfect harmony with them, of making them feel so totally satisfied.

I flex my hips and drive myself into Danielle's center, watching the reaction on her face as she feels my hardness inside her, feels my shaft rubbing against her clit, feels my heavy testicles slapping against her. We're busily enjoying the sensual pleasures of each other's flesh, when I hear a noise. I look up and there's a Park Ranger standing next to the H2 glaring at us. He tells us to get dressed and get out of the truck.

I quickly get dressed and climb out of the H2. Mr. Ranger asks me for my identification and starts lecturing me about how this is a National Park, not a bordello... families with children... indecent exposure... fornicating in public... etc, etc, etc. He's on a power trip -- we have committed a terrible deed on Reich property, and now our fate is in his hands.

Danielle climbs out of the H2, and Mr. Ranger stops talking and looks at her. She's wearing her short khaki hiking shorts -- which emphasize her long, statuesque, tan legs -- and she's tied the flannel shirt underneath her breasts so that her shapely stomach and midriff are bare. She's undone the top couple of buttons on the shirt, and the deep valley between her Grand Tetons is prominently exposed. Her long black hair is tousled, and she looks like she just crawled out of bed -- which, in fact, she did!

Mr. Ranger is speechless! He's apparently never seen a woman as fantastically awe inspiring as Danielle before -- not this close, not live and in person, and especially not one who was nude and in flagrante delicto just a few minutes ago. She looks so sexy, so seductive, and so drop-dead ravishing, that you can't help but feel the sexual energy she emits. Not only can you see her glow, and feel her radiance, you can almost smell the aroma of her womanly scent.

I somewhat expect Mr. Ranger to draw his .357 revolver, shoot me, and take Danielle for himself -- he's obviously that entranced by her! Danielle knows she's captivating him, and I almost feel sorry for Mr. Ranger. He's about to get "The Treatment", and he's not going to know what hit him!

Danielle beams her bewitching smile at Mr. Ranger, bats her long eyelashes, and tells him in her soft, sweet, irresistible, bayou-accented patois how sorry she is, that we didn't mean to break the law, but it's such a beautiful day, she was feeling a little rambunctious so she asked me to pull over and park somewhere, we must have got a little carried away, and if he'd be so kind as to let us go, she promises, cross her heart -- as she makes an "X" on her expansive bust with her finger - to never, ever, do that sort of thing again!

Mr. Ranger smiles back at her while stammering and stuttering through an explanation about how the heat from the H2's exhaust system could possibly start a forest fire. Danielle gasps and replies how it would just break her little heart to know that she caused something like that to happen, because she just loves the great outdoors! I bite my lip and try not to laugh out loud.

I've seen her employ "The Treatment" before, and it never fails to amuse me! Danielle's just cut loose with one-point-two-one gigawatts of pure, undiluted, unadulterated, genuine Cajun female charm and sex appeal, and poor Mr. Ranger never had a chance, bless his heart! It's painlessly over almost before it began - Mr. Ranger has become putty in her hands. If she asked him for the keys to his Jeep and $20 for gas money, he'd undoubtedly give it to her!

He hands me back my ID, tells us we need to find someplace to park that's not a grassy area, stay away from areas where families with children might be present, and to have a nice day. Danielle assures him that we will, smiles coquettishly as she allows him a last, lingering eyeful of her splendor, and we get back in the H2 and drive off.

As we drive down the highway, I laughingly chide Danielle and tell her not only should she be downright ashamed of herself for using her womanly charms on such a helpless and unsuspecting Federal employee, but that she should get a Tony or an Oscar for "Best Actress"!

Danielle giggles and agrees with me. She tells me that I should be happy that her feminine wiles and smooth talk got us out of that mess, and we laugh and joke about the awestruck look on Mr. Ranger's face for the next ten minutes, until Danielle leans over and whispers in my ear that I need to find another place to pull over.

I glance over at her, and Danielle smiles her evil little smile and tells me that I have some "...unfinished business to take care of!"

There's a gravel road beside a stream that leads off into the woods, so I turn off of the main highway and onto it. About a mile into the woods, there's a large gravel clearing near the stream -- it looks like a place for fishermen to park when they fish for trout in the stream. We park there, and almost before I know what's happening, Danielle is out of the front seat and into the back.

I tell her to fold the rear seat up, instead of lying in the cargo area, we'll just use the back seat -- we got off lucky in our encounter with Mr. Ranger, and I don't want to press our luck any further. Danielle quickly puts the seat backs in their upright positions, and smiles wantonly at me -- Danielle knows that Danielle gets what Danielle wants!

Danielle quickly unbuttons her shorts, and unties the flannel shirt, exposing her mountainous breasts. She urges me to hurry up, and as soon as I've got my shorts off, Danielle is sitting on my lap, trying to plunge her already wet love tunnel onto my hardness.

I lovingly fondle her ample breasts, softly stroking them with my fingertips. I move my hips upwards a little and Danielle sighs with contentment as she feels my stony penis slide into her honeypot. I try to lick her nipples, but she's too engaged in bouncing up and down on my shaft and grinding her clit against my crotch.

Danielle rolls and gyrates her pelvis, making my penis slither about inside her warm wetness. Her hips undulate with a steady rhythm -- back and forth, back and forth -- as she lustily satisfies her carnal need. I raise my hips so that I'm lifting her up slightly, and I hear her softly squeal with pleasure.

We're both too excited to last long -- maybe it was the close call with Mr. Ranger, maybe it's the fresh air, maybe it's just how we so enjoy making love. Before I know it, I feel a familiar tightness in my scrotum as I begin that glorious rocket-ride to orgasm.

Danielle is right there with me -- a few quick thrusts onto my penis, and Danielle is already beginning to climax. I grab the cheeks of her firm, round ass, and pull her forwards as I ram myself deeper into her.

I'm there as well, and a timeless involuntary reflex takes over, as I throb and pulse inside her wonderful warmth, gushing spurt after spurt into the depths of Danielle's womb. Danielle sighs with pleasure, and I feel her body shudder and tremble with delight.

After a few seconds, we both open our eyes, and Danielle looks at me with love and satisfaction -- she likes our long lovemaking sessions, but she also likes the occasional quick and frisky romp.

There's almost nothing that's better than a quickie with Danielle, and seeing a picture that was taken that afternoon only serves to remind me of that wonderful day -- as well as stimulate my libido!

Sometimes I wish that Danielle had a "black hole" for a vagina, and that its gravitational pull would draw me penis-first into the nucleus of her being, so that I could spend eternity adrift inside the universe that is Danielle. If she were a vampire, I'd gladly let her bite me. If she were a cannibal, I'd let her eat me -- just so I could be with her forever. If the afterlife isn't as good as being with Danielle -- I don't want to go. I just want to be wherever she is in this world, or the next.

If, or when, or where, or how our relationship will end, I have no idea. I know someday the status quo will probably change again -- maybe we'll finally be caught and exposed, maybe Danielle will want us to be together permanently, or perhaps she'll find someone else that makes her feel the way she feels about me and want to move on. I don't know what the future holds in store for us.

All I know for certain is this -- I love Danielle, and Danielle loves me! Where our relationship goes from here, only time will tell. Until then - Danielle and I live life one day at a time and yearn for the moments when we are together.

Finis

(Author's Note -- Thanks to Patricia F. for being my muse, I couldn't have written this without your beauty to inspire me!)