Danielle and Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod: She's magnificent. My cock is sliding in and out of her surprisingly tight pussy like a well oiled piston. She's tightening her vaginal muscles on me too, I know for I can feel them on my down stroke. She's playing me, working me, and I love it. More tits, more nipples, more tongue. "I could eat you alive Danielle!"

Danielle: "Oh, God! And I you Rod, darling. Fuck me darling, take me as hard as you want. I am here for you." I can't give him enough.

Rod: "You are more than I dared dream, ever. You are my Goddess, Danielle. I don't want this to end." But I can't slow down now, either. In fact, time to pump this piston into full speed and motion.

Danielle: I knew it! "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Rod! Fuck me hard! Give me you meat! Make me spread for you. Drive me home." Damn! I can't wait much longer!

Rod: "You are sooo hot, Danielle. I can't get enough of you." But I'm sure trying. That's it. I'm gonna explode.

Danielle: "Oh! Oh!"

Rod: "Buck baby! Give it to me!" She's gonna throw me off, or cum trying.

Danielle: "Yes! Yes! Ahhhiiiieeeee!" Oh God, I cannot get enough of him. I want to swallow him up, suck him in, never let him go.

Rod: I can't believe this. I'm cuming longer than I can ever remember. Spurt after spurt of jiz going down that slippery hole while gallons of goo are cuming right back up at me. She's an endless reservoir. She's wetting us down like a fire hydrant and I still can't get enough of her. It's just amazing.

Danielle: He actually loves my body, and not just the looks. I've lived with this gushing reflex all these years and now here's someone who actually loves it, wants it, revels in it. Oh cum some more, Danielle. Let it all out.

Rod: "Give me everything you've got, Danielle. I want it all." She's clamping her legs behind me and pulling me in deeper. We're still cuming, both of us, and soon we are going to collapse, but she's not letting a single moment of our fucking pleasure go by unused.

Danielle: He's incredible. I don't want to let him go. He's till cuming! It's just amazing.

Rod: Oh my God. That's it. I'm spent. There is no more.

Danielle: "That's it baby. Fall on me. Let me hold you. Free my hands now, please."

Rod: I did and her arms wrapped around me has did her feet when I freed them, and I felt cocooned within her grasp, protected, at home. She was warm, still trembling, but holding onto me as if to never let me go.

Danielle: He's truly cuddling into me. He's so kind, so considerate, and so animalistic. He's the ideal combination, what any woman would wish for. Oh come to me baby and let me hold you.

Some time later...

Rod: How long have we been like this? "Are you all right?"

Danielle: "I've never been so all right before, Rod. You were perfect, still are. I don't want to let you go. Is that okay?"

Rod: "I feel the same." We hug harder.

Danielle: "Rod?"

Rod: "Yes?"

Danielle: "Can we do this again?" That was lame. Ask what you want, you dumb broad. "I mean, will you come back? Will I see you again?" It all just seems too good to be true.

Rod: "Either you will see me again, or you'll see my obituary in the paper. I am not giving you up for anything." Her eyes are driving me crazy all over again.

Danielle: I have to laugh I'm so happy. Another hug, then push him over and climb on top. "Are you up for more?"

Rod: "I'll let you be the judge of that." My pulsing cock nudged her pubic mound and she quickly moved it to her sopping slit. As it went into that tight and sucking place once again, I knew I'd found what I was looking for, the perfect woman in bed, and who knows, the perfect woman all around? We were in for some very wild times.

Danielle: Ah, that's nice. He fits so perfectly no matter how he enters. Now to reach under the bed for another surprise.

The End

*

This story was an experiment in the first person, on both sides. I wanted to capture the individual's feelings as coming from them, not a third party's description. I hope my idea gave you some new and different appreciation. The story doesn't end till the reader puts it down. Before you move on from this one, I would like to know what you thought while reading it. Your thoughts are invaluable to my doing better next time. I listen to all constructive comments, and even some that are not. If you include your email address, I'll write and thank you and answer any questions. Your vote helps too, telling others what to expect. Thanks, truly, for your time.