All Comments on 'Danielle Works a Saturday'

by CDDanielleNNJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

brilliant writing and mastching so many of my masturbation themes. what mwkes it even better is that you are gorgeous. i cant think of anything i wouldnt do for you. you are the perfect age too. mature enough to know what you want and need and to do it without reservation. i would just imagine how man cocks had been in your hot pussy as i buried myface and tongue fucked you. since you seem to enjoy multiple partners, i would lover to watch you be fucked by sevral men trhen suck all their cum out of you before fucking you hard then sucking your clit. i had to stopto get off and my cock is ready again. thank you lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
again

its been 2 months since i discovered your picture and wrote the only other comment here. this is the third time i have revisited. whenever iwant to get off big i gaze at your picture and fantasize about drinbking your hot cum...feeling it sliding down my throat and filling my stomach. again ican only imagine how delicious your manpussy is and burying my face in youwith my tongue fucking you eagerly. you are so fucking hot darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story!

I loved this entire series! You made me spray my cum all over my nylons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous