Danielle's Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Melanie has news for Derek.
3k words
4.34
45k
11
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

The other night, my husband Brett and I had dinner at Chili's alone. While we were eating, I saw that Melanie and Derek were in the bar in the corner, having some drinks by themselves, so Brett and I got up and went over to say hello. We already knew each other, and that Derek and Melanie had been dating seriously for a few months. After the night Mel and I had our major sex romp with Ron and Derek, Melanie started seeing Derek regularly. I always thought that she'd go with Ron, him being so dark and that was sort of her thing, but she hit it off with Derek so well that they are kind of serious now. He's black, but not as black as Ron was. Melanie was enjoying her sex, so that didn't matter that much.

I told Brett that Melanie and I had sex with both guys one weekend when he was away, and as I expected, he just wanted to hear the details and didn't really get bothered about it. Anyway, Derek was out of town for the past few weeks and just got back tonight. I whispered to Mel "God Mel, why aren't you home having Derek fuck your brains out?"

"Derek doesn't know it, but I stopped taking my birth control the day he left. It's been about two weeks and I think I'm ovulating right around now. I want to have his baby!" Melanie whispered back to me.

I was speechless. I really had not thought about how serious she was with Derek. Now I knew why she avoided having sex with him yet. She was saving up that potent load of sperm that Derek had been carrying for a few weeks to be deposited inside of her to get pregnant. She was my best friend and if that is what she wanted, I was happy for her. They weren't married or anything, so I hope she wasn't using this to get him to ask her. Derek was obviously into Melanie, but I wasn't so sure that he was the kind of guy to drop everything and get married. I mean, he fucked me a few times and I never really spoke to him again afterwards. The feeling was mutual, but did he love Melanie? I'm certain that she didn't tell him that she stopped taking her pills so that he could knock her up. I just hope it all works out.

Derek and Melanie grabbed their drinks and moved over to our table. We talked about Derek's trip and what he accomplished; the whole time I could see stars in Melanie's eyes. She definitely wanted this and she was pretty eager to do it too. Melanie asked if we wanted to come by her place after we were finished to continue chatting. We agreed and then she and Derek left. Brett and I finished out dinner and left to go to Mel's place. I asked Brett what he thought of Derek and Melanie together. Brett said "Well they seem really happy together. It's an odd way to have met each other, but whatever. They look happy."

"I know that Melanie is happy. She talks about him a lot. I think that she wants to get more serious with him" I said to Brett.

"That's OK. Maybe they will move in together or something" said Brett.

But Brett had no idea how serious Melanie was referring to. We were on the way over there and Derek could be fucking Melanie right now. They were about a half hour ahead of us.

We pulled into the driveway at Mel's place and walked up to the door. All of the lights were on, so I guess they didn't have sex yet.

"Hey! Come on in you guys!" Melanie said as she opened the door for us.

"We're just hanging out having a drink, waiting for you two" says Mel.

Brett and I followed Melanie to the living room were Derek was just lying on the couch sipping his drink.

"Glad y'all could make it!" said Derek.

Melanie took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. Brett was just making himself a drink and was talking with Derek about work. Melanie sits me down on her bed with her and tells me that she was dying to fuck Derek, but because of the 'secret' occasion, she waited for me to get there. She wanted me to watch her get impregnated with Derek's black baby. "God Mel, are you serious? You really want us to watch you do this tonight?" I asked her.

"You are my best friend Danielle. You are the only person that I would ever ask to do this" Melanie said to me.

"I will Mel. But did you hint to Derek at all that you were trying to have his baby?" I asked.

"Danielle, I love him, but I don't care either way. I want to have his baby inside of me" Melanie said.

I was her friend so I would go along with this. Neither of the guys knew what we were up to so we'd have to act like nothing was unusual tonight. Well, I was kind of excited, because I was going to have sex along side of Melanie again. It really turns me on to watch her in action. She is so sexy and beautiful. Derek is a lucky guy.

Melanie got undressed and put on lingerie. She wore a teddy with a tiny thong panty. I put on one of her garters and some thigh high nylons, along with just my thong panties and my lace bra. We both looked incredible and when the guys got to see us, they were going be hard in no time at all.

We opened the bedroom door and pranced out in front of the guys, side by side. I still had my heels on and Mel did also and we looked hot. We both got on our hands and knees and crawled up to our men, between their legs. I remember how silent both of the guys were the whole time. They were just in shock. I looked up at Brett and said "surprise! Bet you didn't expect this baby!"

Brett nodded his head and leaned back into the sofa as I unzipped him pants and pulled them off of him. I pulled down his shorts to reveal his already hard big cock. I grabbed his cock and started slowly licking around the head in a circle. As I pulled on his cock, his precum leaked out and I licked it clean. I began sucking his cock deeply, making moaning noises each time I had it deep in my mouth. I love sucking cock. I feel so powerful. I could make my man do anything I wanted when I have control over his pleasure. He just laid back and enjoyed the blowjob I was giving him.

Melanie was doing almost the same thing. She pulled his clothes off and was sucking Derek's cock with intensity. Melanie was trying to build up his orgasm so that when she was ready for him, she'd get all of the cum she'd ever need to complete her devious task. I could hear Melanie's quiet sighs of pleasure as she took all of his black cock into her mouth. Derek's precum was streaming out of his cock and Mel was sucking it all down her throat like me. Melanie and I kept looking over at each other with evil little smiles on our faces. She looked so hot as her pale little mouth engulfed Derek's blackness as his cock would slide in and out of her mouth.

Brett put his hand on my head and pulled me up towards him and we kissed. Brett stood up and took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He pulled me up off of the floor and placed me on the sofa so that he could lick my pussy. He pulled off my panties, which were soaked with my wetness, and began to suck on my clitoris. Brett could always make me cum by licking me. He was really talented giving women head and always did it to me. "Oh yeah baby, that's it, that's it, yeeeesssss!" I screamed as I came. Brett continued sucking on my clit, but was super gentle now that I had cum. God that felt good. Brett stopped and then positioned himself up so that he could put his cock in me. I took his hard cock and pulled it to my pussy. I just guided it right inside of me. I was so wet that it went right in.

Derek switched positions with Melanie and was giving her head until she moaned "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, oh I'm cummminnnng!"\

Derek licked her pussy to an orgasm, and then moved up in position so that he could fuck her. Mel grabbed his big black cock with her little white hand and put him inside of her. Brett and I watched the whole thing. It was really erotic watching Derek and Melanie fucking, the stark contrast of their skins moving together. I thought it was especially hot watching this, knowing what could happen to Melanie, and probably would. I really wanted to watch this and even wanted to help things along, so I encouraged Brett to cum by bucking my hips against his and reaching my hand under my ass and holding on to his balls. I had my legs wrapped tightly around Brett's back as he pounded my pussy. He felt so good, but I had to make him finish so I could get to Melanie. I pulled on Brett's balls and whispered to him to cum inside of me. Brett began thrusting harder and harder until he tensed up and came inside my pussy. He rammed into me and then squeezed my body as he sent spurt after spurt of his load deep into my body. I could feel his cum shooting into me. Oh my god did he feel great. After he finished, Brett climbed off and sat next to me on the sofa. I could feel his cum pouring out of my pussy and it turned me on. But I could not take my eyes off of Melanie and Derek. Derek was really pounding Melanie's pussy hard. She had her legs around him and her hands on his back, leaving deep scratches. I got down between both of them on the floor and put my hand on Mel's pussy, encircling the hole were Derek's cock was violently pumping in and out of. Her pussy juices were raining down on everything. Her ass was completely coated with it and the sofa had a pool of her juices settling right under her back. Melanie was extra turned on when she felt my hands on her that she went into another orgasm as Derek continued to fuck her.

"oooohhhh ggoooood!!! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Yeeeesssss!!" she screamed.

I was caressing Derek's ass with my hands as he moved in and out of Melanie. Brett was just watching the whole thing happen. I put my hand on his balls as to help him go even deeper into Melanie's pussy. His ass was moving up and down and I followed with my hands. Derek was starting to increase his force and I could feel his cock getting harder in my hand. I knew that he was getting close to cumming and couldn't wait.

Derek said he was going to cum to Melanie. She just started to kiss him passionately and clamped her legs around him even tighter. Hearing that, I placed my hand on his balls and just gently followed each thrust he made into Melanie's pussy. Derek surged forward a few more times then tensed his entire body as he exploded into orgasm. I had my hand on his balls as he plowed into her pussy one last time and felt the muscles pulsating as Derek pumped his big load deep into Melanie's unprotected body. He pumped a dozen times and I could see his skin by his asshole move as the muscles pumped the sperm out of his body and into hers. Derek left his cock buried in Melanie's pussy until he had finished cumming. I caressed his big balls, now empty, as he remained inside Mel.

Melanie just kept kissing Derek, as she knew what she had just done. Derek didn't realize that she was particularly loving, not just because she hadn't seen him for awhile, but that he had just unknowingly delivered his concentrated sperm to her awaiting ovaries. Melanie kept her legs locked onto him for as long as she could before Derek pulled his cock out of her making a small air sound and a small rush of semen followed. I guess just a little escaped from her body; most of his huge load went straight into her naked womb, ready to attack her eggs.

I know Derek releases a huge load of cum, because he had fucked me before and his sperm leaked out of me for hours afterwards. I didn't think Melanie's body had a chance. She was just exposed to Derek's huge load of cum that had been waiting for her for two weeks. That and the fact that she had her last period about two weeks earlier would pretty much guarantee that she was going to pregnant with Derek's black baby. That's what she planned and that is what she was going to get.

Brett and I got dressed, his cum still leaking from my pussy too. We said goodbye and then left for home.

I spoke to Melanie the next day and she told me that she and Derek had fucked twice more after we left. Derek came into her pussy both times also. "Well Mel, I don't suppose there's any possible way that you won't get pregnant now."

"I know. I 'm so happy Danielle. I just know that I got pregnant last night. Of course, I'm not taking any chances. I'm having Derek fuck me a dozen more times just to make sure" Melanie said.

Four weeks had gone by and Melanie's period was late. She was so excited. We both knew that she was pregnant. One day that week, when Melanie and I got together, we went to the drug store and Melanie bought a pregnancy tester kit. I think that I was more nervous than her when we got back to her house. Mel and I went into the bathroom and she pulled her panties down, sat on the toilet, and proceeded to pee on the little stick from the kit. She finished and put the indicator on the bathtub rail as we both watched anxiously, waiting for the stick to change color; it did. She was pregnant. I was so happy for her. We both started crying and held each other right there in the bathroom. Melanie was so happy about this. Now she had to tell Derek. Obviously he had to know. Mel said she was going to tell him that night when he got back from work. She and I got in the car and went back out to shop for maternity clothes. Yes. I works that fast.

I left Melanie and went home and when Brett got home, I told him that Melanie was pregnant. Then I told him the whole story. Brett said "oh, that makes sense now. Now I know why you were so intent on helping Derek as he came into Melanie's pussy that night. I thought that you were just being sexy."

"I only wanted to help Derek deliver all of his soldiers to the right place" I said to Brett.

"Does Derek know yet?" Brett asked.

"No. Melanie is going to tell him tonight. I hope it all works out" I replied to Brett.

Melanie told Derek. Derek was not excited about the news at all and he and Melanie had a fight and he walked out. Melanie called me crying that night and told me the story. I tried to warn her about this and it turned out that I was right. Derek wasn't ready for this and didn't want any more that what he and Melanie already had. She had spoiled everything for him he told her, and now he's gone. I went over to her place right away. Melanie was crying and upset and now she was all alone and pregnant. Melanie told me that Derek was really mad and that he didn't want to see her anymore. He took all of his things and left. Melanie cried and told him that she loved him and wanted to have his baby, but he didn't care. Derek was gone for good.

Melanie has gotten a little better over the past nine months. Brett and I were always there to help her, even driving her to the hospital to deliver the baby. A dark skinned baby girl, with little black coily hair. The baby was all Derek and now Melanie had a constant reminder of him. She never attempted to contact Derek again and proceeded to raise the little girl herself. Melanie was fairly tough, but even so, this was a big responsibility. Now, if she ever wanted to date again, the guy would have to be first accepting that she was a single mother and also accepting that the child was obviously black. Melanie made her choices and would have to live with them. She was a really attractive woman, but now she had some baggage that would be tough to deal with. That little girl is so adorable. Mel brings her all over the place. She looks a little bit like herself, but mostly like Derek. I really thought Melanie looked sexy as she nursed the child. The child is going to be good looking when she gets older, I think. Her skin was a beautiful ebony color. Melanie's whole ordeal really got me thinking. I wonder how I would look carrying a black child? What would people say? Did I want this subconsciously too?

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers