Daniel's Bride

Story Info
She shared a friend's honeymoon.
1.8k words
3.99
147.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What does Mona say?

I am 32 years old and I have made my money and I can say that I now have very comfortable life and I am enjoying myself very much. A few years back when I was working hard at my company an old friend called to see me and said that it was an emergency. Daniel had got married a few days ago and I wondered what the emergency was about.

When I saw him he told me that he had got flight tickets to Cyprus the next day for his Honeymoon but something very important had come up at work and he had to stay: his work would take only 3 days but if he cancelled his plan he would lose a lot of money. He asked me if I would be generous enough to accompany his bride Mona to Cyprus till he could get there. I was surprised to say the least because Daniel knew I loved women and I couldn’t resist at least flirting with them.

“I know that you don’t have any visa problems with Cyprus and so you could go.” It was true because of business transactions I had to go on and off to Cyprus and I had multiple visa entries to many countries.

“What does Mona say?” I Asked

“She won’t be happy when I tell her.” Looking at my surprised face he continued, “I haven’t told her yet. But she won’t refuse she likes you a lot.”

I had flattered Mona, a girl of 21 around 5’4” and weighing 48 kilos and great tits, with a lot of compliments on her marriage day and she and I had flirted harmlessly that day. I told him I’ll wait for his call and he later called me to say that all was fine. The flight was early the next day and Daniel and Mona picked me up on the way to Airport.

On the flight Mona was furious and sat sobbing on her seat. I put my arm around her and she responded by putting her head on my shoulder. I casually rubbed her back and talked to her softly. “Listen, don’t let anything ruin your Honeymoon. It is only once that you go on a honeymoon and Daniel will join you soon. And I’m not that bad looking either.” She laughed and slowly she stopped crying and wiped her tears. She was wearing one of those short T- shirts, which leave the stomach exposed, and I noted that she had a totally flat stomach. She sat up straight and I removed my arm from around her.” You smell good.” She blushed.

“You too.” She replied. “It felt good in your arms.”

“you are welcome back.” I opened my arms and she surprised me by coming beck. “It feels good.”

Slowly I started to feel her hair and her back. I took my time reaching there and when she didn’t object. I touched her naked back. She snuggled closer. I could feel her tits pressing my arm and I could see the top of her breasts. I put my hand near her ass and I was slowly going towards her panties. I played with the elastic and pushed a finger in. Suddenly it was announced that we were approaching the airport and we had to fasten our seat belts. She moved and kissed me on the cheek. “I have decided to enjoy myself.” She said.

In the taxi Mona sat very close and I had my hand on her thigh and was casually rubbing it while she talked of her plans, which consisted of beach, sun and more beach. I was dying to see her in a bikini. At the hotel we were informed that they only had one room, since it was what Daniel had originally booked. We asked for another and they said that it might be available by evening. I looked at Mona, she shrugged and said that she didn’t mind sharing her room with me for a few hours or may be more, if I was a good boy. After a few minutes I went looking for her as she left me to take care of the formalities and had gone exploring the Hotel. She was in a shop looking at a very skimpy bikini. “Daniel would love, that I said, and so would I.”

“It is very expensive.” She said .

“I’ll buy it for you if you promise to wear it for me and on the beach.”

“It’s a deal.”

We went to the room and she held unto my arm. In the room she said “Let me take a quick shower and then we’ll go out.” She took her time and when she came out she had just a Turkish towel wrapped around her. She looked glorious , her hair wet drops of water on her shoulder. Her wonderful legs were bare above the knees. I was totally aroused.

I had my bath quickly and when I came out she had the bikini on. She looked fabulous. The bikini was white and contrasted very well with her body. It left nothing to imagination. It hardly covered the areolas on her Tits and tied behind her head. The lower part pulled high up on her hips. Her ass was bare and a thin piece covered her mound. I was totally enjoying the sight of my friend’s bride’s body.

She was facing the mirror and was blow-drying her shoulder length hair and had not heard me come out. When she saw me she turned crimson and said that she had not expected me out so soon. She tried to put on the towel and I held her arm. “you look beautiful.” I pulled her close and kissed her full on the lips. She tried to push me away but I held on strong and slowly her lips opened and accommodated me. I touched her naked backend passed my hands over her fantastic mounds. Then I reached forward and cupped a breast. I pulled down her bikini string and it fell away exposing her tits.

I kissed them taking my time around the long nipples and then liking them and sucking them in. I spend nearly 35 minutes tasting each part and every inch of this bride's tits. She came twice during this time. I kissed her stomach slowly found my way down to her mound. I pulled down the bikini bottoms and saw that she was dripping from her shaven cunt. I first licked all the juices from around her cunt and slowly licked the whole surface once. I then opened her cunt lips and drilled my tongue into her. Taking her clit, which had become very, very erect into my mouth, I inserted my middle finger into her cunt and turning it upward found her G-spot. I slowly rubbed it and sucked on her clit and she exploded this time. I have never seen such amount of juice come out from anyone since then. I put my mouth to her pussy and sucked up all her juice.

She couldn’t tolerate my tongue any more and she pushed my head away. I gave her a few moments and then I gave her my cock to suck. She stroked it lovingly at first and then opened her mouth to take it in. She is a good cock sucker (and she was the best till my wife- another story) and she made me come despite myself in 3 minutes flat. I filled her mouth up with my cum and she swallowed most of it. I went and washed my self and I came back to find her still in the same position. She opened her arms for me inviting me and I graciously accepted. I knelt between her legs and gave her a lick or two but she was raw and she pulled me up and over her took my cock and placed it at the entrance of her cunt. I teased her a bit and then pushing in entered her warm moist pussy. I pushed in and went all the way. I continued fucking her and she came in a series of orgasms. “I love the way your cock feels in me. Fuck me, fuck your friend’s wife!” She said and I couldn’t hold any more and I came in a surge.

It was great. The next two days we couldn’t keep away from each other. We shopped, saw places and had wild sex. We behaved outrageously just like newly weds. In fact she was. Needless to say I didn’t get another room and we were always together even in the bathroom. Daniel I suppose found out then itself because whenever he called I was there and many times during his calls I was fucking his wife. One night Daniel called to say that he had nearly finished his work and would be with us the day after tomorrow. So we decided to have sex only and not go out the whole of next day. We were in bed I was behind Mona and was teaching her anal sex , I had just managed to enter her tight butt hole and I was rubbing her clit when Daniel walked in. We never locked the doors. Daniel instead of getting angry, laughed, undressed and joined us in bed. He inserted his cock in her pussy and came almost immediately. Mona was at first surprised and then pleased at the turn of events.

Daniel said that he had dreamt of us together and one night that he had called he had said good-bye but we had not disconnected and he had heard us make love. Mona was very expressive in bed and used to talk a lot. He had listened and masturbated himself silly. And he had worked triply hard to make it today.

I spend two more days with them fucking and screwing Mona together and in turns. And then I left them to enjoy the rest of Honeymoon together.

When they came life turned to normal but Daniel told me that Mona and I could be together any time we wanted. And whenever he left for a trip or anything he dropped Mona to my place. Mona and I too went for a lot of trips together and we always had fun. Last year Mona joined my company as the representative of my interests after I sold 51% of it to another company and I pulled out. Now that I’m married Mona and I still do get together some time either alone or with our spouses.

I would appreciate any comments. I have been writing stories since I was a child and porn stories since I was a teenager. I never had anyone read them. This is the first. So I would really like some feedback.