Dani's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful lawyer wants to explore her darker side.
8.4k words
4.65
81.6k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please readDani's New Life – Part 1. This will make much more sense if you do...)

It was the rich aroma of fresh coffee that brought Dani Evans back to consciousness early in the morning after her life-altering experience. The twenty-eight year-old corporate attorney stretched like one of her kittens, her muscles responding and her body waking to the smell of breakfast and the sound of soft conversation in the background. Opening her eyes, she saw Alan Jacobs, the new Director of Sales for the same company that employed Dani as their VP of Legal Affairs and in-house counsel, speaking softly in to his cell phone as he stood by the bar in his hotel suite.

Dani's breathe caught in her throat as the images of the previous night came flooding back. The beautiful, conservative, married blonde lawyer put her life, her marriage and her career in jeopardy shortly after meeting the enigmatic Mr. Jacobs at the bar in this same hotel after their company's sales conference ended the day before. She had made a commitment to him – more to herself, really – and now, waking up naked on his bed, she knew that it was what she truly wanted.

He noticed she was awake and watching him. After beckoning to her she rose from the bed, and after saying something into his phone he looked at her directly in her eyes and he snapped his fingers at her. "Bring me a cup of coffee, Daniella." She flushed a deep scarlet – no one had spoken to her like that in years. It was then that she turned to look for the coffee and saw the handsome, older black waiter pouring a cup and smiling at her. Her mouth dropped and she would swear her heart was beating outside of her chest.

"Morning, Mrs. Evans," the balding gentleman spoke softly as he held the cup and saucer out to her. "Mr. Jacobs asked me to get some of your things from your room for you. If I missed anything, you tell me now and I'll go get it for you."

Dani stood there, frozen with embarrassment and shame. "Oh God! I know him! He knows me... he knows Jimmy," she thought to herself in a split second. Then she saw him looking at her – hard. She looked down slowly, her nipples were swollen and hard and then, she remembered him saying when he'd brought something to her room earlier in the week, that he'd had the pleasure of serving herfather whenever he stayed in Boston...she remembered that he would be in that very hotel the following week and the thought of possible exposure sent a small climax rolling through her. She had to stop shaking before she could take the cup and saucer from him.

She turned back to Alan who was looking rather impatient as he waited for his coffee. Dani seemed to snap back together and smiled at the room service waiter as she took the coffee out of his hands. As demurely as she could, she said "Thank you for bringing my things. I'm sure if I need anything, Mr. Jacobs will take care of it for me." She turned gracefully, her high, round ass moving delightfully as she walked over to her new lover and mentor and put the coffee on the bar.

It was her smile, he decided, as he watched her turn away from the older African-American gentleman and stroll so proudly, so sexily towards him...as though they were acoupleor something equally as absurd. He smiled back at her, drawing her close, as he continued his conversation until he put his left arm over her shoulder and handed her the small phone. "The woman on the phone is a friend of mine, Daniella. She's a stylist...answer her questions and she'll be here at ten o'clock with the start of a new wardrobe for you."

Dani's voice was a soft buzz in the background as Alan drank his coffee and walked back to the serving cart for another cup. "You can stay a few minutes, can't you, James?" The older man smiled and nodded his head. "Good," the charismatic executive continued, "I think you might enjoy Mrs. Evans...it's been a while since I've had someone quite like her."

The waiter chuckled easily along with the younger man. "Last time Ienjoyeda classy, beautiful, married white lady," James replied, "I believe it was the last Mrs. Jacobs. Did I ever saythank youfor that, Mr. Jacobs?"

"No need, my friend," Alan held his cup out for a refill, "my obligations to her have been met. She is a beautiful woman who happened to need what I knew you could provide. Putting you two together is what my people call amitzvah, a blessing." The dark, handsome man laughed. "It's a way of building up credit to go to heaven." Then he looked over at Dani. "I don't know if I'll ever get there, James. Not as long as I keep finding women like Mrs. Evans." He took the filled cup and smiled darkly. "C'mon, James...let's go play."

The older man took his time walking across the room. Alan, on the other hand, seemed to race back to the bar. He took the phone out of Dani's hand, quickly confirmed what he wanted, and snapped the phone closed. He looked at his newest...protégé...maybe, he thought to himself, if things work out. Right now she was an incredibly hot and provocative amusement – and he felt like being entertained.

Still looking at the beautiful blonde lawyer, curiously at ease being naked and exposed in front of the room service waiter, he spoke to his friend. "James, did you know that Mrs. Evans and I read some of the same books as youngsters?" Having played these games with Mr. Jacobs before, the waiter knew no answer was required. "Daniella," his voice turned flat, soft but with tremendous force behind it, "show my friend how I found out."

Dani felt her heart stop! It was...well, not exactly easy, but possible for the young married woman to play the role of a wife having an affair in front of the man who knows the rest of her family. But what he was asking of her now...then she felt her cunt start to moisten; without saying a word, the twenty-eight year-old with thecenterfoldbody dropped gracefully to her knees and drew her feet up behind her. Slowly, deliberately, she spread her knees to just shoulder width – far enough that her nether lips started to spread open before her admirers' eyes.

She felt the moisture in her naked pussy start to collect in her little slit. Her breathing was getting shallower and faster and she knew her pulse rate was climbing.

Dani then put her arms behind her back – each hand holding the opposite elbow – thrusting her firm, perky breasts and painfully swollen nipples up and out. Finally, she tilted her head down and only then lifted her beautiful green eyes. Tiny electrical charges attacked random nerves all over her as she knelt in herslaveposition before the two men. She knew any hope of deception was long gone. Alan was going to expose her for what she really was...and the realization brought the most intense mixture of shame, humiliation and sexual pleasure that she had ever experienced.

Dani was climaxing as they talked about her from three feet away. She couldn't move – she couldn't speak and the light show in her head prevented her from hearing what they were saying until that flat, powerful voice cut through the orgasmic confusion and gave her something to focus on. "Daniella, tell James what the book was."

"Slaves of Gor," she replied softly. Her arms were burning with the strain of holding them still and the pain was beginning to get to her.

The soft, commanding voice found her again. "Tell him what it was about."

They could see the muscles rippling as another climax rolled through her. She heard one of them sniff, and when the waiter said he could "smell her little pussy" the fireworks started all over again.

"It's about..." it was difficult to speak above a whisper, her breathing was still ragged, "a girl... she's kidnapped...taken to a strange place...made a slave."

James interrupts with a great deal of disdain in his voice. "That sounds like a familiar story."

On her knees before the tall African-American man, the turned-on lawyer finally saw the irony of her situation. Flushed completely with total embarrassment, Dani tried to explain. "Oh no, please," she started to beg for understanding, "this was just a fantasy...it was sex and adventure ...please...not racial, not politi..."

"Quiet now, girl!" Dani looked up and was frightened by the look in James' eyes. A glance at Alan showed him looking almost disinterested...he certainly wasn't going to interfere. "Do you think slavery was a fantasy?" He stepped closer to her and she could feel the heat coming from him. "Do you think...it was just asexy adventurefor those poor souls?"

Dani hung her head in shame. "No...of course not," her voice cracked as she held back her tears. "Please, how can I say I'm sorry?" She sat there, her body stiff and aching, appalled that she found herself flirting with the man she had (she thought) so deeply offended. She looked up into his dark eyes and thought she saw a little sparkle.

"Well..." he drew it out a good long time, his deep voice rumbling, "maybe you should...show me...what asexy adventureslavery can be."

Dani looked immediately to Alan who nodded almost imperceptibly at the incredibly hot young attorney. When she turned back, the waiter was standing right in front of her and she could see the throbbing through his black pants. Without a word, Dani reached her hands (God, the relief to her arms was amazing) to the older man's belt. Quickly and efficiently, she unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped him. She let his trousers fall around his ankles as she leaned closer and slipped a thumb under the waistband of his boxers on each hip. A little slower, she slid the silky shorts down his muscled legs. As she started to uncover his thick tool, the aroma of his musk was overwhelming and her heart started to pound so hard and so fast it seemed like it was outside her beautiful, heaving chest.

Finally getting his boxers down along with his trousers, the first thing the hot suburban wife noticed was that the ebony pole just inches from her soft, puffy lips, all thick and meaty, was uncircumcised. Her immediate reaction was lusty surprise – it had been years since she'd played with someone's foreskin. She flushed as she remembered a little trick from that last time. But first, she wanted to show him how sexy a slave could be.

Taking his thick stalk in her left hand, she held it up against his flat stomach while she licked along the thick vein from the bottom of his cock until her tongue reached his foreskin. She left him slick with her saliva as she tongued her way back down until she reached the soft, wrinkled skin of his large sac. Moving closer, still holding his lengthening cock against him, she sucked each of his nuts into her warm mouth, massaging them with her lips. When she heard the older man groan, she felt so proud of herself. As she moved her face further between his legs, she inhaled the musky aroma of his ass. His soft balls dropped on her chin as she licked the sensitive flesh between his scrotum and his anus. "Damn, girl." Words came in a deep bass moan, "Now you doingslavework..." His legs shivered as she moved instinctively, further up the dark crease. His moan acknowledged her skills and again, she felt an inordinate pride in her abilities to play this role so well.

It was at that exact moment when Dani realized how far she had drifted in only twelve hours. The Harvard-educated lawyer, darling of the Wall Street bloggers was more proud of being a goodslut/slavefor a room service waiter than any scholastic or professional award she had ever won. That realization, along with the soft exclamation from the black waiter of, "Fuck, Mr. Jacobs...Mrs. Evans has her little tongue...right up my asshole...just like Mrs. Jacobs used to do," caused Dani's pussy to flood as another electric light show played on her eyelids.

Always the most competitive, Dani felt it was more important thananythingto be more sexy, more brazen...more pleasing than theMrs. Jacobshe had referred to earlier. Licking her way back towards the erect phallus still cradled in her left hand, she pulled him down to her soft, pillowy lips, his thickened foreskin still hiding the ebony crown of his proud cock. Laving him with the flat of her tongue, he was slick and sticky and totally unsuspecting as she slipped the curved tip of her tiny pink tongue between his foreskin and the sensitive flesh around the ridge of his cock-head, making quick half-circles around the bottom of the crown.. As he groaned, the old, black room service waiter grabbed the back of the young lawyers pretty blonde head.

Wrapping his long fingers in her fine hair with one hand, he skinned his hood back with his other, leaving the large plum-shaped head on her tongue.

"Now be aslave, bitch!" he growled at her as he pumped his hips forward sending his swollen meat deep into her hungry mouth. His grip on her hair forced her lips to his dark flesh. Relaxing her throat, breathing through her nose as she had been taught the night before, the fast-learning suburban wifegagged, just a little, as his cock slid into her throat. She thought she heard her mentor laugh softly in the background.

He held her there, both hands on her head now as he drew all but his thick, soft head out of her mouth and then rammed his length back into her, gagging her repeatedly as he crashed into her throat. The ache that it caused was not nearly as bad as the pain from the shame and humiliation of being so totallyused. And that pain turned quickly to extraordinary pleasure radiating from deep within her drenched cunt.

When that thought crystallized for her, the electric flashes starting deep in her sex rolled over her completely and she came again, riding her cosmic wave. But this time it was different somehow. Instead of letting the wave take her, Dani rode the erotic energy moving through her body and her mind. She was overwhelmed by the sensuous feelings, maintaining total control as her body was being used as nothing more than acum-dump.

She was desperate to share her new understanding with Alan and so she did something sheneverwould have done before. Dani slipped her finger into her crème-filled pussy, lubricating it with her slick juices. Then she put both hands on James' ass, pulling his cheeks apart and exposing his anus. As he ground his pubic bone against her lips, assaulting her tender throat, the beautiful corporate lawyer slid her finger past his sphincter and started to massage his prostate. Within seconds, the tall, older man was moaning and groaning, pulling Dani's face so close she couldn't breathe as he unloaded rope after rope of his thick, pearl-colored semen down her throat.

But as much as she wanted him to finish, she found a deep desire to taste him...to make this all real. She pulled back far enough to bring his cock-head to her lips, letting his next volley shoot across her tongue and coat the roof of her mouth. She moaned back at him, letting him know how wonderful he tasted as she swallowed yet another thick rope. Dani jacked his cock with her small white fingers, loving the way the color of her flesh contrasted with his, sucking every last drop from him – draining his balls as best she could. When she felt nothing more coming from his piss-hole, she backed away and resumed herslaveposition.

Looking up at both men, Dani slowly opened her mouth to show them the puddle of cum on her tongue. As they acknowledged her, she tilted her head back and let them watch the thick, white pool slide down her throat.

"Goddamn, Mr. Jacobs," the tall, balding African-American was trembling as he pulled his boxers and his trousers back up his long legs, "she one hot fuckin bitch." He shivered as he tucked his shirt into his pants, zipped, and buckled himself back together. "You better watch out young man," he warned, his voice resonating with the experience of his years. "This one haveyouon your knees before too long." His words sent Dani to a higher level...and as her mind recognized the strength of her new calling, her centerfold body responded as well. And again, as she sat on her heels, her arms burning from the strain of being held behind her back and her nipples hard, swollen, and yearning for anyone...anything...to touch them, she felt herself take control of the erotic energy riding along every channel of her being, climaxing silently, without any visible movement, so totally excited knowing that she was entirely exposed and on display in front of these two men. It was totally overwhelming. Before she realized what was happening, Alan was holding her in his strong arms, carrying her gently to the bed.

Dani woke once more to the smell of coffee. This time, Alan was holding a cup for her as he sat on the edge of the bed. Her smile, the way she moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and the way she stretched like a cat as she sat up spoke volumes to her new mentor. Trying to keep the proud, knowing smile off his face, he handed her the steaming cup. "You don't have to say anything, Daniella," his voice was soft but firm. "I saw it in your eyes, dear. I watched you, Mrs. Evans...I watched you ride your climax like you were surfing the perfect wave."

Dani flushed with a combination of embarrassment and pride. His voice dropped to just over a whisper. "I saw you do it again...when he told me to be careful." The words sent a chill through her that defeated the warmth of the hot coffee – she could feel the tightness of her dark pink nipples, wishing he would touch her...any way he wanted...even to hurt her like he did the night before.

The doorbell sounded and Alan left her, naked and still trembling on the bed, to answer the door. He returned to the bedroom a moment later, his arms full of clothing bags. A step behind him, a beautiful woman in her late thirties followed, her arms and hands full of shopping bags. Dani hadn't moved except to put her coffee cup down. She waited as Alan lay the long dress bags across the bed. The curvy brunette set her bags down at the same time, revealing a perfect figure displayed under a silky wrap-around dress.

"Cheryl," Alan's voice was light and conversational, "this is Mrs. Evans. You spoke on the phone earlier." He didn't bother to introduce Dani back to his stylist friend, knowing she would feel the slight. "Have some coffee while I clean her up for you." His eyes were sparkling as he reached for her across the bed. He brought her to her feet beside the bed, standing in front of him. The stylist moved a few feet away to the breakfast cart and the steaming coffee, watching the gorgeous blonde very closely as she stood naked and on display.

Dani was on fire and her flesh was sizzling with lust. She knew her connection with Alan was more powerful than either of them realized at the start. When he so rudely neglected to introduce her, instead just posing her, naked and exposed, she understood he was teaching her about sexual politics. As she absorbed the lesson, seeing it from both sides, her humiliation became as powerful a sexual stimulant as she had ever experienced

"Take my pants off." He was that brief and unemotional as he kicked off his soft loafers and stood barefoot unbuttoning his shirt. She knelt in front of him and lowered his trousers. "Now these." His elbows pointed to his black silk boxers as he took his shirt off. As she pulled them down his muscular thighs, the musky scent of his sex assaulted the young wife and she was overcome with desire for him. He felt the heat emanating from her burning flesh as he stepped out of his clothes and pulled her to her feet.

Turning back to his friend, he smiled as she gazed familiarly at his thickening penis. "Be right back, dear...enjoy the show." He took Dani by the elbow and led her to the shower. It was a luxury affair – two walls of dark slate tiles held multiple showerheads and the whole area was visible through glass panels from the bedroom.