Dani's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani was beside herself, drowning in the erotic heat waves emanating from her liquid core. Her eyes looked around quickly, over their heads…she just knew that someone in a nearby window could see her pull her skirt open and then start to touch herself, put her finger into her hot, slick pussy…make herself cum on the street like a common whore. She could hardly breathe, her excitement was suffocating her.

At the exact moment that she squeezed her eyes shut and lost herself in the electric climax, Alan turned towards their destination and started walking. The others silently joined him and within seconds, they left their colleague alone on the busy sidewalk.

Dani opened her eyes and froze. Strangers surrounded her, licking their lips and making all kinds of comments about the hot little blonde and her naked pussy. It seemed like time stood still as Dani fought another climax brought on by her totally lewd exposure to all these strangers. She felt like she was moving through molasses as she removed her hands from her smooth-shaven mound, let her skirt come back together and start moving to catch up with her colleagues.

Amazingly, not one of them, including Alan, said a word to her about it until later on that evening. And then, it was only Sasha who brought her back to that watershed moment of total humiliation. And the gorgeous Russian woman with the highly erotic French accent merely told her "it's never good to close your eyes…all the way."

The afternoon session of the Sales Conference gave Dani a tremendous view into the inner workings of high level sales and marketing. Alan was brilliant as he brought the new product and the launch alive for his sales and marketing teams. She watched random eyes in the audience, all locked on her mentor and Master. She found herself excited that such a powerful man was interested in her. And at the same time, that seemed to decide for her that her life, wherever it might lead, would no longer…could no longer…include Jimmy. Wanting to make a positive move forward, Dani wandered off behind the stage and called her personal lawyer on her cell.

It took only five minutes to make the basic arrangements and twenty more to cover the little details and her lawyer promised to have papers drawn up for Dani's review first thing in the morning. With no children and nothing but personal property, it was easy to simplify everything and Dani was being very generous, paying a year's rent on the apartment and paying the balance "they" owed on his car. When she talked to him on her return, she knew he would sign the papers and just walk away.

The soon-to-be-single attorney returned to her spot on the side of the stage as Alan started to wrap up the conference. Having whipped the sales force into a furor with the new product, he then outlined a new marketing campaign based on vertical markets and distributor partners. He quickly announced which area and office teams were going to concentrate on which principle market spaces. Then, quieting all the rustling in the hall, he lowered the lights and started a multi-media presentation to introduce his five 'new' managers to their new teams.

Dani watched the slideshow mini-biographies along with the rest of the people. Her interest in the material, though, was far different than theirs. They were searching for insights into their new bosses. She was looking for clues about high-stress and exciting situations, already knowing this particular group equates sex with success. By the end of the presentation, Dani was shivering in anticipation of how they might choose to use her that night.

When Alan addressed the crowd for the last time, he announced that his staff would be available for the next hour - in the bar – to the delight of everyone in the room. They all walked off-stage to where Dani was waiting and surrounded her in a loose, open circle. Looking around, the Corporate Counsel didn't see anyone familiar – no one she recognized from work, anyway. Only a few stage-hands and electricians were nearby. Her skin started to vibrate as she stood under their gaze. Her breathing was getting faster and shallower as they all stood there and stared at her with their naked hunger and all the lust that accompanies big money and power.

Knowing what she should do, Dani started to slide to her knees, to publicly acknowledge her relationship to Alan and the rest. As she began to move, Alan nodded to CJ, the tall, thin, imposing Korean who was standing closest to her. Wordlessly, he slid one hand under her arm and brought the beautiful blonde back to her feet. He stared at her, his dark glaring eyes boring into hers, pouring his desire into her. Then he nodded his head, just slightly. She found his voice oddly soft, but with a rock-solid core behind it. "That's not necessary now," he looked around the backstage area, "we understand you are smart enough to know your situation."

The backhanded compliment was enough to make her flush bright red. Her embarrassment and humiliation were beginning already and she could hardly wait any longer. Strangely, in the last few hours since lunch, she found herself wishing that someone's fingers were twisting and pulling her super-sensitive nipples – that burning sensation had come to represent her true status towards Alan and the group of managers. In her head she called them the 'Gang of Five' and it almost made her giggle. Almost.

"My boss is a very tricky man, huh?" The soft question did not require an answer. "Keeping you to himself for an hour while we meet our new people." He looked over at his boss. "Nicely done, Alan, but I can't wait a whole hour without something." Alan nodded almost imperceptibly and the tall, handsome Korean turned back to the trembling blonde. The other four managers started to close around her, but CJ held them off, keeping her partially visible to anyone walking around that side of the back of the stage. Dani scanned the area quickly, again seeing only a few workmen who were not paying any attention to them.

His voice was soft, yet forceful enough to carry across the empty area. "My friend Tony is carrying your torn panties in his pocket, isn't he?"

The blue-eyed ex-Marine pulled the torn black lace out of his pocket with a smile and held them over his proud Roman nose. "Got 'em right here, my friend," he inhaled loudly and deeply, "a little bit of heaven."

CJ smiled as he turned his face back to Dani. He thought momentarily about the beautiful lawyer in front of him. "Fuck me," he thought to himself, "a Corporate Officer. Alan said there were gonna be some hot times ahead." The smile had Dani starting to breathe faster again, her pulse rate starting to rise as well. "Take of your jacket, slut," his voice was just a little louder this time – loud enough to guarantee that the workmen heard every word, "I want your bra."

Dani's skin was vibrating and alternating between goose bumps and hot flushes of deep red. She was totally on fire. She looked at him, a tall, slim, extremely handsome man whose whole being projected power and dark desires. Unconsciously, her fingers moved to the buttons on her jacket and opened herself to him. She slipped the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms until it was clear. CJ asked Sasha to hold on to it and as she moved towards Dani, she opened a clear view for the workmen still remaining. They made no attempt to silence their comments about what they were seeing.

Dani was well on her way to what would have been another simply amazing 'no-touch' climax. Then Sasha touched her. She took Dani's jacket and folded it over her left arm. Before moving away, the exotic European beauty winked at her compatriots and pressed her lips against Dani's. As she moved her tongue into Dani's receptive and willing mouth, her right hand moved under the sheer black lace of the little bra covering Dani's perfect 34B's and she found the rubbery pink tip just waiting to be rolled and squeezed. Dani was instantly drawn to the beauty kissing and fondling her and was moaning into her mouth until CJ told Sasha it was enough.

The young lawyer was on shaky legs as the Russian moved away. As she reached around to her back to find the clasp, she half-turned to the right and saw the workmen had moved closer, pleased that they were watching and paying much more attention to her now. Still twisting, she moved back and glanced towards the left and she froze for the longest second of her life. Walking towards them, calling out Alan's name, was the administrative assistant to the CEO's secretary. The same very bright and beautiful twenty-three year old cousin of Dani's boss, the company Chairman, who had produced this conference for Alan and his staff, was also the same girl that the Chairman had asked Dani to 'take under her wing' and show her the ropes of big business. Needless to say, they were well acquainted.

In that second, Dani placed all of her trust in Alan. He had to know, she decided, that this was a possibility and he wouldn't have let her be exposed like this if it could become a real problem. She pinched the clasp open, knowing that Tami, her young friend, would recognize her soon. She turned back towards CJ and stood straight, letting the straps slide down her arms and the lace cups fall forward, revealing her Perfect 10 breasts to everyone backstage. It was the workmen's voices that made Tami shift her focus from the Sales Director to the woman partially hidden by the new managers.

When she was close enough to see, the young woman gasped out loud. "Oh my God! Dani… what are you doing?" What she was doing, in fact, was moving into CJ's long, powerful arms and handing him her bra. When Tami called out her name, Dani melted in embarrassment and shame. To be seen by her own protégé as little better than a common whore was unbelievable. To know that the girl could end her career with one word to her cousin was excruciating. But when Dani, her new best friend simply ignored her and moved into the hottest topless clinch Tami had ever seen (outside of internet porn), she turned back to Alan.

The suave and sophisticated older man simply smiled at the very pretty young woman. He put his hands atop her shoulders and turned her gently back towards the broken circle. She watched in wide-eyed wonder as her own private hero sank slowly to her knees before the tall, gorgeous Asian man and slipped his hard cock out of his pants and between her Harvard-educated lips.

Alan leaned forward and whispered into Tami's ear. "Watch her closely, little one." The adorable 'girl next door' redhead with the Playboy-centerfold body was shivering as she watched her cousin's lawyer and the Chief Corporate Counsel on her knees, sucking a long, thick cock like a whore down on the docks. "You can learn a great deal from her. She may become a woman of great power some day." Tami couldn't begin to reply. Dani had put CJ's erect organ back into his pants and carefully zipped him up. Staying on her knees, she moved to the Italian ex-Marine, taking his manhood out of his pants and displaying him to the surrounding audience.

They had all seen him…seen it…before. So it was only Dani and Tami who gasped in shock and awe as what looked like a long, pink piece of Italian sausage fell into her hands. Dani had never seen a specimen quite like this and her initial reaction was a sudden rush and then a total buzz as she thought how it would feel when he got fully hard and stuffed it all the way up her tiny pussy hole. God, it was gonna hurt so good! She managed to stretch her lips wide enough to take the first few inches of his uncut cock into her mouth. She thrilled to the feeling she got when she slipped her tongue into the flap of his foreskin and licked around his plum-sized cock head. Her pulse was starting to race out of control as Dani envisioned the delicious pain he would cause her, fucking her little cunt and then later, splitting her in two as he filled her backside with his man-meat. The cosmic lightshow started again, fireworks exploding on the back of her eyelids.

The next thing the young lawyer was aware of was the strong hands and arms of James and Paul as they helped her to her feet. Alan was telling Tami that the managers had to leave and get over to the hotel bar to meet with their new teams. Sasha handed Dani's jacket to Alan as she walked away with her four male companions. Dani looked around and saw any protection she might have had from prying eyes was now gone. She stood before her mentor and her protégé, naked and exposed from the waist up.

Alan stood behind the young girl, pressed tightly against her. He moved his hard cock against her ass and lightly teased her nipple as he continued whispering in her ear. "Is there something you would like to know? Something you would like to see her do?"

Tami just couldn't believe what was happening. The way Alan was touching her was sooo inappropriate…and sooo hot!!! The woman her cousin respected more than any other was standing half-naked in front of her…in public! It was all getting into it and her breathing was getting fast. "Will she do anything I tell her?"

Alan laughed gently in reply. "No, but she will do anything I tell her to." Tami looked around for a minute and then whispered back in Alan's ear. When he smiled and nodded his head, Tami thought she would pass out! Instead, she moved gracefully out of his arms and walked over to one of the electricians who had been slowly inching closer to the action. Tami was 5'7" in her three-inch heels and he was only a couple inches taller in his work boots. She laid her pale, lightly freckled hand across the coal-black skin of his forearm, drawing him close so she would whisper in his ear.

He smiled at her and looked around. Except for two of his co-workers, they were alone for the moment. He nodded and slowly stripped off his white T-shirt. He looked over at Alan as they moved back towards Dani and he saw the well-dressed man smile and nod. Alan was curious to see what Tami had in mind, hoping to find out something about her character – something he might be able to use at another time.

But right now, what he was seeing just turned him on something fierce. Visually stimulating, highly erotic, and psychologically wrong on so many different levels, Alan decided immediately to add Tami to his permanent retinue.

When the young man took his shirt off, Alan and the two young women knew they were all in the presence of someone very special. If Michelangelo's David had more of a six-pack physique they might have been somewhat identical. And if the statue had been blessed with a cock twice its actual size, the resemblance would have been even stronger. As it was, the contrast of his ebony flesh to Tami's pale, freckled skin was almost more than enough. Coupled with the contrast of his long black snake resting on Dani's pink pillowy lips, it was getting to be too much. Then Alan pulled himself back from the details to take in the whole scene.

The electrician had unbuttoned Tami's blouse and pushed her bra up over her firm, high breasts. The two of them were soul-kissing each other so hard their lips would be tender for days. And while they were making out and feeling each other, his long black fingers all over her pale tits and her light pink nipples, Dani was crouched down in front of them, gently massaging his heavy balls while his thick purple-black prick slid back and forth over her lips and tongue and into the back of her throat.

It had been years since the first and only time (until now) that Tami had kissed a black man. Her freshman year at college, after too many beers at a fraternity mixer, she had been introduced to the 'star' of the Alpha Omega house. He was a tall, lanky sophomore, the starting point guard on the school's nationally-ranked basketball team. And he was sooo dreamy! Only minutes after exchanging greetings, he was escorting her up to his room to show her his trophy. And only seconds after they entered his room and he locked the door, they were kissing passionately on his bed.

"Why did I ever listen to Mom and Dad?" she asked herself. "Why did they keep me from dating black guys in high school?" Tami had never been kissed like he was kissing her. His thick dark lips were all over hers and his long tongue was exploring her mouth in ways she had never experienced before. When his hand moved under her top and started feeling her breasts, she was shocked and yet totally excited that someone would do that to her without asking first. She knew he was the first real man that she had ever been with and it made her young virgin pussy pulsate in excitement. Totally into their kiss, Tami let her hand slide onto his lap and encountered his real trophy under his loose-fitting slacks. She was trying to convince herself that it was not real…not possible…what she was feeling with her tiny fingertips when to her great regret, the last can of beer that Tami drank worked its way through her system. She pulled away from the best kiss ever and told him she had to pee – immediately. He sighed deeply and stood up, taking the incredibly cute little redhead to the closest bathroom. But by the time she finished and came back out into the hallway, a little blonde sorority slut had taken his very large hands and stuck them inside her halter top. As Tami walked around them, he gave her a rueful smile and murmured something like "maybe later?" as she went down the stairs.

Later that night and in the months and years that followed, Tami remembered the kissing. It was the best make-out session, of any length, that she'd ever had. She had climaxed hundreds of times remembering his lips on hers and his hands feeling her up. She'd told herself it was a good thing they had stopped – he was much too big and he would have hurt her. At least that's what she told herself; but she always got hot remembering their kiss.

Now, backstage in a hotel ballroom, Tami was experiencing the déjà vu thrill of her college make-out session. But this was so much better! The young man was a great kisser and his hands were like magic as he caressed her breasts, his fingers teasing her swollen nipples beneath her empty bra. And best of all, she was getting the passionate rewards of all the dirty work that Dani was doing. Tami thought about that for a minute as she sucked the electrician's tongue deep into her mouth. The only time she really enjoyed giving head was when she dated a boy her senior year. She found him to be charming and funny but very shy romantically and sexually. After their third or fourth date, she asked him why he hadn't made a pass at her yet. They were alone in his room at the fraternity house and he knew his roommate wasn't coming back for hours.

He locked the door and then sat down next to her on his bed. Looking down at the floor, he very quietly told her about his problem…he was smaller than average, he said, and he didn't want to disappoint her. Tami flushed with excitement when he told her this – it was a new feeling for her and she decided quickly that she liked it. She felt…superior…or better yet…she felt dominant and the moment she named it for herself, she started to get chills throughout her body. "Show me," she'd said her voice almost harsh with her lust. It had been a while since she'd seen or touched a real, live cock and now she was anxious to begin playing a new game.

She slid back on the bed, propped up on her elbows resting on the mattress behind her and her legs slightly spread. Her breathing was fast and furious and it made it hard to speak. Dressed like almost every other co-ed in a white tank top and washed-out blue denim miniskirt, she knew her swelling nipples would push their way against her top and a small dark wet patch was probably starting to show on her little white cotton bikini panties.