Dani's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moving in slow motion and she kept after him to hurry. When he finally revealed his boy-sized penis, Tami just looked up at him and smiled. "It looks perfect to me," she said. As she continued to gaze at him, the three inch organ started to thicken a little and grew to a full four and a half inches of hard little cock. Tami knew immediately that he would be the perfect man to get rid of her unwanted virginity without the trauma and pain she associated with that act.

Their eyes met and she knew that if she wanted, she could own this boy. And she decided right then that he would be the perfect partner for her senior year. And she started the process immediately, pulling her halter to the side and showing him her milky white orbs with the perfect light pink nipples.

"Do you like these, baby?" Her voice was in total contrast to her looks. It was smoke and whiskey and memories of rough sex and it turned the boy on like nothing before ever had. All he could do was nod. "What?" she asked him. "Did you say something?"

"Err…uhnnn…I said yes, Tami." His mouth so dry and his voice was so cracked it was hard to hear him, let alone understand him.

She drew her knees up and apart, pulling her skirt up to her waist and giggled as she watched his eyes track right to her exposed panties. It was so hard to keep her eyes open but she just had to see his next reaction. It looked like he stopped breathing when her fingers found the wet gusset of her panties and pulled the cotton to one side. She saw his eyes bug out and then a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cute little cock. "And this, baby? You like this, too?" She kept the same timbre in her voice, knowing how it was making him feel. "Show me how much you like my pussy."

He dropped to his knees and stuck his tongue directly into her hot little hole, his lips on hers like he was French-kissing her cunt. Before she allowed herself to climax, she pulled him up and leaned forward, her long, curly red hair covering his hot little cock. With her left hand, she cupped his almost hairless scrotum and she gripped his shaft in her right hand between her thumb and forefinger. The boy moaned as she slid her moist, puffy lips over the little circumcised erection. She took her fingers away and moved her lips to the light patch of hair surrounding his dick. Perfect, she thought to herself. He was all the way in and still not to the back of her throat. She used her tongue to lick his balls and she shook as his knees buckled.

She had no idea where the words came from that fell out of her mouth in the next few minutes. But everything came together for them both in the most symbiotic way.

"I come with a strict set of rules," she whispered in the same smoky voice. Her luxurious hair framed her girl-next-door, Miss Anywhere, USA face as her sparkling green eyes pierced his. "Are you interested, baby?" He looked back at the goddess before him and knew he would do anything she asked. He nodded – he couldn't trust himself to speak. She smiled back at him, positive now that she was in total control. And once again, that realization started vibrating electric waves emanating from her clit and flowing to all parts of her body.

"Do you love me, baby?" He nodded yes. She took his balls back in her hand and started to squeeze them. "I don't love you. But I want you, honey…for our senior year." She scraped her fingernail along the underside of his hard penis. "Okay so far?" Again he nodded back.

She looked deeply into his eyes, surprising herself again as her mouth opened. "Show me it's okay, little boy…" she almost climaxed right then when she felt his cock react to her demeaning insult. She let him go and rolled on her back, lifting her firm ass off the mattress and sliding her tiny white panties down her legs and off her feet. Then the gorgeous redheaded coed separated her legs by pulling back and out on the onsides of her knees. She could hardly get the words out of her dry mouth. "Kiss my ass and show me it's okay." He dropped immediately to his knees once more and moved his face between her rounded cheeks. He spread her even wider as he put his lips on her anus and kissed her there.

"That's not the kiss of a boy who loves me, is it?" Her voice was almost unrecognizable. "French my asshole," she hissed at him, "lick me clean – show me how much you love me." When she felt his tongue push against her little pucker, she pushed the muscular ring out and opened herself up for him. When the boy realized his tongue was up the ass of the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, he's dick started to jump. Tami sensed something and pushed his head away.

"That was better, baby. But you will practice that on me a lot, right?" He blushed and nodded. "Good," she said her tone back to the smoky sexuality of earlier, "now here it is and I'll only say it once…and baby, it's all or nothing at all."

"You will fuck me exactly twice…now and the night before graduation. Neither time will you be allowed to cum in my pussy. You will be taking my virginity; I want you to know that." He nodded.

"Between now and then," she continued, "you will be my escort when I need a date and you will be my own personal sex-toy when I want to cum." He nodded again.

"You will be my boyfriend in public and my little cock-slave when we are alone." Tami's heart was pounding so loud she though he would hear it. She didn't wait for his nod; she grabbed his head and pulled it back to her ass. She groaned as his tongue gave her his answer.

"And last, little boy…you must understand…" It felt like his tongue was dancing up her rectum, "understand and accept…this is all about me…my satisfaction…not yours. Whatever pleasure I might give you is a gift…not ever to be expected. Understand, little boy?" She heard him groan as his tongue went wild inside her.

"Stand up, baby." She drew his head away and let her heels down to find the mattress. He stood and she brought him close. She looked at his hard, smooth little weapon and again thought how perfect this all was. She slid her lips over his member and covered him in her saliva.

She let him go and positioned him between her legs, his erection pointed right at her slit. Before she could think any more about it, Tami held his cock at the entrance to her pristine pussy with one hand and wrapped the other around his hips, pulling him into her with one quick thrust. She cried out, the sharpness of the violation surprising her. But it faded quickly and she felt her vaginal walls start to open, to accept the intruder. Even his little boy-cock was thicker than the fingers that had explored her previously and she loved the way it felt when he started moving inside her. She moaned at the prospect of letting a real man's cock all up in her and felt sorry for the boy in her now – he thought the moan was for him.

Before he could cum, Tami pushed him out of her tender cunt and brought him to her face. She stuck her finger in her mouth and withdrew it slowly, letting a string of saliva connect it to her lip. She watched his wide-open eyes track her finger as she moved it between his legs, but then they snapped shut when she pushed the stiff wet digit into his asshole.

"Thanks, lover…that was great." With her free hand she gripped tightly around his sac until his eyes opened in a silent scream. "We're good, right?" She smiled as he nodded, wide-eyed again and open mouthed. "Lovely," she mumbled as she took his entire package into her hot, sucking mouth. Rising up just as suddenly, she kissed him as hard as she could and then backed off a couple of inches. "This may be the only time you will ever cum inside me, baby." The hiss was back in her voice. "Your choice – I can give you a nice little blowjob…or I can blow your mind instead." Tami licked her lips while she watched his eyes.

Silently, he took her hand and brought the finger from his ass to his mouth. When he started to suck it between his lips, the hot little co-ed almost came again. When he put it back against his sphincter and with one brutal thrust shoved it up his own ass, the light show started on her eyelids – she didn't understand how she could see enough to swallow his genitals, but she managed just fine. She watched the cosmic lights exploding across her universe as her new cock-slave provided the audio background. His moans and groans were almost constant as she worked his cock and balls hard and fast. She felt no need to be particularly gentle or even careful as she used tongue, lips, teeth, and nails to pleasure him beyond reason. His constant drone was altered only when he felt her teeth biting or scraping his cock, her sharp polished fingernails clawing his scrotum or her incredibly strong tongue using his balls for batting practice.

When he realized that she was fucking his ass to the same rhythm that she used to suck his cock, he lost all control and let loose spurt after spurt of his creamy cum down Tami's throat. She thought he was delicious and even more, she was pleased that he took her finger and sucked it clean for her again. It was only right. And it was a fabulous senior year!

But right now, Tami was really into making out with the young black electrician. The more Dani worked his cock and balls, the more intense his kissing became – the delectable redhead was being overwhelmed. She pulled her lips away and glared at her would-be hero and mentor. Her voice was strained and her words came out in a whispered hiss. "Finish him now, Dani…I can't take anymore. Finish him and then you can finish me."

Alan almost laughed out loud hearing the young girl's plea for satisfaction. She had so much to learn, he thought to himself…but it might be fun…if Dani would do it with him. He smiled to himself, realizing how smart the unconscious was; it looked like he'd already decided about Dani's future.

He watched the blonde beauty bobbing her head up and down over the young man's hard cock. She was blowing him expertly, Alan observed, but he wanted to move on – he had his own needs that couldn't wait much longer. He snapped his fingers, drawing Dani's eyes immediately to his. He noticed the glare behind her lusty eyes, pleased that she'd felt the unspoken insult. "Finish him, slut, and be quick about it."

Dani's eyes flashed again – she was not the kind of person other people snapped their fingers at - but she played her role to perfection; the exquisite young lawyer took the thick black prick all the way down her throat and started swallowing all around the licorice shaft. His kisses got hotter and his hands got stronger. In seconds, Tami was groaning from the pressure on her breasts. And when Dani cradled his big, heavy balls in her hand and then used all five fingernails to scratch him, Tami almost screamed when his fingers pulled and pinched her pale pink nipple. Within seconds, the young man blew his very large load down the most beautiful throat his cock would ever get lucky enough to see. As Dani finished him, much more gently now, Alan walked over to her and lifted her to her feet. The electrician finished kissing the redhead and turned to the blonde. He started to thank her when Dani threw herself into his arms and kissed him the way he'd been kissing Tami. When she'd had enough, she gently let him go, moving his large, strong hands over her naked breasts before turning away and taking her jacket from Alan.

The stunned young black man seemed to disappear with the other workers and it was just the three of them left standing backstage. Only now, it was Tami who was half naked, standing before Alan and Dani, very confused and still very turned on. She had been expecting the beautiful blonde to finish her as well. It was something she had been fantasizing about for months – ever since her cousin first introduced them. But it seemed like Alan was going to get in her way.

"Get dressed, young lady," Alan could barely keep the humor out of his voice, "you never know who might see you back here."

"But Alan, I still haven't…"

He cut her off immediately – she thought she saw lightning in his eyes when he spoke. "Tami, I believe I told you to do something. If you want to see how your cousin's business really works," his voice became almost seductive – Tami didn't notice but Dani certainly did, "if you want me to tell him that I want you as my new assistant," Tami almost fainted when she heard that, "then you must learn immediately to do exactly what I tell you."

Tami was overwhelmed again and in a flurry got herself covered and put back together. She tried to ask every question that came to mind, but Dani quieted her and calmed her down enough to listen and pay attention. "Just come back to the hotel room with us, Tami…we will talk there." She put her arms around the younger girl and kissed her softly on the lips.

Tami moaned as Dani backed off. "I've wanted to do that since the day we met," the adorable redhead whispered. Dani smiled warmly and told her again that they should all return. With their belongings all collected, the three made their way back to Alan's room.