Dani's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, the sexy redhead was angry and hurt -- upset that CJ had left her for the two men now occupying her bed. Then almost instantly, Tami forgave her handsome paramour, realizing that this was part of the life-style that came with the job she so desperately wanted. Thinking that she might enjoy what her mentor, Dani, experienced without all of the humiliation and the pain, she sighed deeply -- this time waking the brothers asleep at her sides.

The CEO's hot little cousin had no idea of the delights that the two brothers were capable of providing before that magic hour she spent with them in her bed that morning. They raised her to heights of passion that she had never even dreamed of before they had their way with her firm, flexible, twenty-three year old body. She reveled in the feelings brought on by two talented mouths and four creative hands as they played her like a fine old instrument, extracting every pure note of passion that she possessed. And at the end, even though the brothers hadn't actually fucked her, she felt the same loving feelings for them as she did for CJ.

When she could take no more of their exquisite stimulation and the orgasms they caused her to have, Tami let the two handsome, sexy brothers take her to the shower and wash all of the accumulated dried fluids from her pale, freckled skin. They let their hands roam all over her sensitized flesh, keeping her high on romance and endorphins before patting her dry with warm towels and telling her that Alan wanted to see her in the living room. Before leaving the bathroom, she slipped into to James' arms, her small, lithe body almost disappearing into his statuesque physique. She just loved the feeling of loosing herself in his hunky masculine presence. And as she kissed his mouth with a schoolgirl's adoration, her feelings were only heightened as Paul moved behind her and snuggled into their embrace. She turned her face back over her shoulder to kiss the older brother and felt the firm warmth of their beautiful, thick penises…James' pressed against her puffy, swollen mound and Paul's nestled in the warmth between her ass-cheeks. She felt as safe and secure as she had as a child and she could hardly wait for them to make love to her again…with no idea of how much different it would be.

The naïve redhead moved down the hallway towards her room, anxious to get dressed and present herself to Alan. While he was quite different from CJ and the two brothers in his approach to her so far, she was still desperately attracted to him -- perhaps even more so than the others precisely because of the way he had treated her. She wasn't sure -- all she knew was that her tummy had knots like she was a schoolgirl trying to impress her Prom date. But before she could get to her things, Alan met her in the hallway and guided her, still naked and moist, into the living room. He gently kissed her swollen lips and whispered "Good morning, Red…did you have a wonderful night?" softly in her ear.

Tami was delighted that she heard no jealousy or negativity in his voice -- only care and concern like a father for his daughter. Smiling with delight, she hugged him tightly and returned his kiss with sexy licks along his lips. "Thank you, Sir," she giggled into his ear, "it was wonderful. I think I could love everyone on your staff."

Alan held the hot ex-coed at arm's length, his eyes scanning her perfect, nude body. "And I'm sure they could all love you back, Red." His voice grew a little firmer, bringing her back to reality, "but you must remember just whose little girl you are." Before Tami could respond, they heard a knock on the front door of the suite. The powerful and crafty Sales Director kissed the redhead again, and then, quite rudely she thought, his hands covered her bare breasts and with thumb and forefinger on each side, he pulled sharply on her still-sensitive nipples. With a smile that never reached his eyes, he told her that it would be CJ and Dani at the door and she should go let them in. "And Red, show CJ how you feel -- I know he'll really appreciate it."

So Dani stayed in her slave position, watching carefully as her fledgling intern gave herself so totally, so romantically to the tall, attractive Korean who had just 'rescued' Dani from what could have been a terrible situation. She heard the loving couple mumbling, then Tami thanking CJ for making love to her the way he did the night before. She confused Dani a little when she said that she wasn't even angry that he had left her in the middle of the night. But then, right on cue, the Beach Boys entered the living room and pried the cute, naked redhead out of CJ's arms. Dani couldn't believe the joy that came from Tami's face as she snuggled into the brothers' arms, kissing them both as deeply as she had just kissed CJ. Dani's face was getting redder and warmer by the second -- this was not how it was supposed to be, and she was feeling more ashamed and insignificant with each passing second. The final blow came when Sasha and Tony walked in to the suite to complete the group.

Tony strode immediately to where Tami was wrapped up in the surfer brothers' arms and without a word spoken, James and Paul gladly handed the small, sexy redhead over to their large, heavily-muscled coworker. Dani was shocked to hear him say sweet things to her protégé, teasing her gently while nibbling and kissing her neck and her smooth, soft shoulders until Dani could swear she smelled Tami's arousal. The strong-willed corporate lawyer was doing everything she could to hold back the tears that wanted to roll down her cheeks. Just the day before, she had offered herself to that man -- told him she would be his slut for as long as he wanted her -- and he'd laughed at her. And now, he was wasting his charms on a child! And a totally slutty child at that!

And of course, the final dagger had to come from the beautiful Russian. After the tender, loving moments they had shared through the short, late night, Dani had felt really connected to Sasha; in fact, she had fallen asleep thinking about spending even more of her nights with the incredible female Sales Manager. And now, just like the others, Sasha pulled Tami away from Tony's powerful grasp and into her own strong, feminine arms. And the sweet comments she made as she kissed and licked the young beauty, all of the compliments and sexy suggestions sounding even hotter in her dead sexy French accent, were almost more than the married, suburban wife could bear.

Alan stood silently and watched Dani bear the shame and confusion so stoically on her knees, her perfect posture displaying none of the disappointment she had to be feeling. He was so proud of her but, unfortunately for the brilliant and beautiful lawyer's ego, it was much too soon to tell her that. He had other plans for his newest pet -- she was just getting started in his real training program, and it was time to begin. He clapped his hands together as he walked into the room with a big smile.

"All right…good morning…everyone finally here?" He shook hands with the men and he kissed Sasha while he had his arm around Tami, his hand cupping her freckled breast and his fingers gently pulling her virgin-pink nipple, making the young girl moan. "Who's hungry?" He looked quickly around the room catching everyone's eye, his gaze finally landing on the corporate counsel. "For God's sake, Daniella, do you have to be told every little thing? Is that what a Harvard Law degree does for you?" Dani couldn't believe the way his words were affecting her. Deep down, she knew he was simply trying to manipulate her, but it didn't seem to matter -- the words served their intended purpose anyway. "These people need to eat, Daniella…do you think you could possibly put in a call to room service?" The successful lawyer's face was now burning a bright crimson and she could feel the heat rising from her skin. "Or is the Law School slut too good to order some breakfast for her co-workers?"

It took all the will-power and control that she had to ignore the vibrations running through her heated flesh and rise gracefully from her submissive position. But Alan wouldn't stop his demeaning comments as she walked to the bar and picked up the house phone. "How many of your professors were at the party last night, Ms Spinetti?" Dani's knees almost buckled when he used her maiden name. She knew instantly that Alan was aware of every single thing that happened at the fraternity smoker, and when she caught his eye for the briefest moment, his return glance confirmed everything. Her shame was so complete and overwhelming that she could no longer hold back the electric buzz that radiated from her flooding cunt upwards to her instantly hard, extended nipples and her eyes began to roll back into her head as a huge climax started to roll over her. Barely able to put the phone back in its cradle, her hands gripped the edge of the bar as her knees seemed to give out and she tried desperately to hold herself upright and not collapse in front of the entire group.

"Red, darling," Alan's words thrilled Tami while slicing through Dani's heart, "it seems that your supposed mentor is incapacitated just now. Can you be a sweetheart and order some breakfast?"

Twenty minutes later the phone rang. Tami told Alan that James said he was a little too tired to come himself, but that breakfast was being delivered by two of his most trusted young staff. Five minutes after that there was a knock at the front door of Alan's suite. The hot little redhead, all naked and fresh bounced over to the door and opened it wide to the surprise and delight of the two young waiters standing in the hallway.

They rolled their trolleys into the living room and set them up by the bar. They were well schooled enough to not react to the pale-skinned, lightly freckled and very naked pin-up chick, but when the saw Dani kneeling in her slave pose the boys just lost it. Still, Alan could see his friend James' influence as it was really only one or two whispered "damn's" and "fuck's" before the young men regained their composure. While it was more than amusing to Alan and the rest of his Sales Managers, it was absolutely tearing Dani up as she remembered James reaction only two days before to her sexy slave explanation.

The young black men, looking more like athletes than waiters, finished the set up and handed the bill to Alan. He signed for the food and then reached for his wallet. Sighing softly, his fingers came out empty and he slid the sleek black leather piece back into his pocket. He handed the signed bill back to the nearest young man. "Sorry, guys," he started, "of course I left you something on the bill…" He turned around to his staff to explain, "I always try to leave these guys some cash they don't have to declare." Then back to the waiters, "but I don't have anything smaller than a twenty." Keeping his voice as straight as he could manage, he continued the charade. "Of course, if you don't mind, I think a blowjob from the blonde on the floor should be worth ten bucks…what do you say?"

Daniella Evans, the darling of Wall Street and soon-to-be millionaire, beautiful Harvard-trained lawyer and almost an ex-suburban housewife, could feel the eyes of these young black men rake across her naked flesh, seeing how hard and dark her nipples stood above her pale, white firm breasts as her breathing became faster and shallower. She wondered if they could smell her arousal -- her hot, weeping pussy releasing her scent into the room -- if it was as overpowering to them as it was to her.

Alan smiled as both agreed. He motioned for the young man behind the food trolley to approach the kneeling blonde slut. As he walked around his cart, Alan spoke to his companion behind the beverage cart . "If you don't mind, can you pour coffee for everyone?" He chuckled as he continued, "It won't be long…your turn soon."

Every second that passed while her audience was lining up for coffee seemed like a minute and each minute that dragged by before they finally surrounded her with clinking cups and saucers seemed like an hour as wave after wave of heat and humiliation rolled over her, crushing her with feelings of shame and degradation like waves pounding against the shore. Alan, her new Master, had already given her away to his friends and staff and then leant her out for use at a party attended by the most powerful men in her profession -- a group that included her own father. And although her emotions had overcome her normal sensibilities, she had desperately wanted something to happen between them, her father's cooler head prevailed. But it didn't stop the feelings inside her, especially when her father told her some of the history of Dani's mother and their earlier relationships. And now, her Master, and one of her own mother's lovers, was using her mouth to settle a ten-dollar tip. She wondered how much lower he could take her.

The waiter stood in front of her, his black pleated trousers only inches away from her face. Alan asked if an audience bothered him and the young man laughed as he shook his head. The room became silent as they all waited for someone to begin. And of course it was Alan. "Well, Daniella…we're all waiting."

His voice was like an ice-pick as it shattered her perverse serenity. Immediately her hands were at the young black waiter's waist, unbuckling, unzipping and lowering his pants and his boxers at the same time. When she raised her eyes and saw his semi-erect organ hanging between his legs, Dani's moist cunt started to clench in need and hunger. Somehow she heard the whispered gasps coming from Sasha and Tami confirming her own appraisal. He wasn't all that long or all that thick, but he possessed a cockhead that looked like a large, ripe, dark purple Italian plum, almost twice as thick as the beautiful mahogany shaft it sat upon. Instinctively, Dani knew that Sasha's gasp came from imagining the erotic thrill of that magnificent tool stretching her and ravishing her over and over, and Tami's came from the erotic thoughts of the pain that same scenario would entail. Dani gasped, knowing she had to work that monstrous organ into her throat and deliver a blowjob unlike any he'd ever had before. She knew Alan would expect no less.

She found her Master's eyes and he gave her permission to speak. "Quickly, I'm sure these young men don't have all day to wait on a stupid little whore." Her face was blushing and the crimson was spreading down her chest and over her perfect centerfold tits as she rose gracefully in front of the waiter. Dani leaned into the young man, rubbing her diamond-tipped breasts into his chest as she whispered in his ear.

"Please, sir," she murmured softly as she kissed and licked his neck, "if you just give me a minute… before you fuck this slut's face…" she bit gently on his earlobe "as hard as you'd like…I know you'll be most pleasantly surprised." She smiled warmly at the young man as he nodded his head once before slipping to her knees before him once again.

The beautiful blonde attorney, stripped of her clothes, her modesty and almost all her inhibitions took the beautiful ebony penis of the room service waiter in her small left hand and although she was at least six or seven years older than him, she felt younger and more subservient than ever before. Dani quickly scanned the faces around her, seven sets of curious, excited eyes were anticipating something new and extraordinary and she would not disappoint them.

The young man gasped the moment her tongue wrapped around him, just under the corona and sliding along the side of that very sensitive ridge. She continued to lave his smooth dark shaft with her flat tongue until it was dripping with her saliva. Her left hand kept sliding across the slick, black pole as her right hand started to massage his heavy, swollen scrotum. And as soon as the boy moaned, Dani surprised everyone by spitting a huge glob of saliva right on his cockhead -- mimicking the dirtiest and raunchiest porn videos that her husband had made her sit through. There was an initial gasp from all those circled around the black man and the naked blonde girl that almost immediately turned into a low, pulsating groan as Dani relaxed her jaws and opened herself up to the dripping wet cock sitting barely an inch in front of her face.

The Harvard-trained lawyer pulled her knees back slightly, just enough to force her to stretch her neck out to reach the dark purple plum and straighten her throat at the same time. Then she fed on him, holding him in her tiny hand, taking his thick, spongy head past her lips and over her flat tongue. She estimated that she had a full three inches inside her when she felt him hit the back of her throat. The good slut gagged for the pleasure of those watching and felt her own excitement rise as she realized what she must look like on her knees before them.

Dani brought her face closer to the boy's groin and as he let her take him at her own pace, he felt his cock ram repeatedly but gently against her until finally, he felt something he'd never experienced before. The others knew immediately -- even before he groaned -- by the gurgling sound of Dani swallowing his pre-cum and gobs of her own saliva as she swallowed the head of his cock into her open throat. She had taken more than half of his hard meat and was determined to get the rest if he would only hold off long enough to let her throat adjust to the oversized invader.

Skin trembling with shame and lust in equal measure, the pretty twenty-eight year old had only started to take a deep breath through her nose before trying to swallow another inch of the thick, meaty shaft stuck in her throat before she felt the powerful legs before her move closer and the waiter's strong black hands move to the sides of her head. She screamed at the boy to stop, but all anyone heard was a long, excited moan as her lips vibrated around his hard black shaft, her nose suddenly buried in his coarse pubic hair. Her throat burned as it tried to adjust to his immense head but she couldn't stop swallowing and all that did was spur him on to greater force. Pulling her face even more tightly against his groin, he ground his stiff cock into her mouth like it was a crack-whore's cunt. Dani couldn't dislodge him and she was fast losing consciousness as she couldn't breathe through her nose pressed against him like she was.

She felt the burning move up in her throat as he started to pull and push, truly fucking her face and enjoying her 'deep throat' -- something no one had ever been able to do to him before. It kept her aware enough to know she had to do something to end this ordeal -- she only hoped she had the strength left for her one fool-proof technique.

At least her shame and degradation had kept her tiny pink pussy all wet and creamy and she was able to lubricate her middle finger before sliding her hand around his firm, muscular ass and plunging the moist digit deep into his rectum. She found his prostrate and immediately starting rubbing her fingertip against it while pressing into it at the same time. Tears were streaming down her beautiful face as she was finally rewarded with a steady stream of hot, viscous cum from the young man's piss-hole lodged halfway down her throat. As soon as he relaxed his grip just slightly, Dani pulled back and let his cock slide out of her sore, bruised mouth. Only the first few gasps of air kept her from passing out as saliva and cum leaked out of her open mouth while she choked down the remainder still in her throat. Almost blinded by the steady stream of tears, Dani held herself together enough to resume her slave position on the deep carpet.