Dani's New Life Ch. 08a

Story Info
Dani and Tami spend some quality time together.
4.7k words
4.62
18.1k
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life -- Parts 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5, 6, and 7. This will make much more sense if you do...)

*

Several hours after the mind-numbing encounter between Dani, Tami and Alan in the bedroom of his hotel suite, both young women woke with their arms around each other and smiles on their beautiful, cover girl faces. Unconcerned with their Master's absence, both seemed to need a softer, more gentle kind of loving than what had occurred earlier. And with Tami still so young and naïve, the slightly older and more experienced blonde lawyer knew that questions would be coming that she would need to answer. But first, Dani wanted to repay her gorgeous redheaded protégé for the pleasure she had given her mentor earlier.

A simple kiss started the blood coursing through their centerfold-worthy bodies. Dani, was as fit, firm and sexy at twenty-eight as she was in college. She still could have been picked as a Gallery Girl Next Door winner any month that she might have been featured. But along with the rest of the world, it seemed, she felt that beautiful, natural redheads were truly outstanding and worthy of all the adoration they received. And her twenty-three year-old protégé was certainly one of the most attractive creatures Dani had ever seen. At first, she thought Tami could have been a cover girl or a big-time actress if she had wanted to go in that direction. But in the course of the business discussions between mentor and protégé, she learned that the younger woman's interests were much closer to her own; they both loved the competition and intrigue of big business and they had the mindset and skills required to play the game well. Still, if Dani was Gallery material, then Tami could have ruled Playboy with a smile and 'come hither' look...or Penthouse with a sexy smirk that said "kneel before me."

But with all the emotion swirling between the two friends, colleagues, and now, incredibly intense lovers, the simple kiss didn't remain that way for long. Dani rolled the sexy redhead over onto her back, slithered up alongside her perfect body and closed her lips over Tami's. So soft and sweet, Dani thought she tasted like innocence and it made the blonde's cunt spasm and begin to lubricate itself as their tongues started to dance around each other. Suddenly, though, Tami held the blonde off as she moved out from under her and onto her side.

Dani was shocked as Tami's soft, loving expression changed into one of horror and then sorrow. Tears started falling across her cheeks and her lips were trembling. Her voice was a broken whisper as she tried to speak. "Oh, God...Dani...I'm so so sorry for what I did. Can you ever forgive me? Please?"

The skin on Tami's shoulder and upper arm felt like porcelain as Dani's fingertips stroked it softly and lovingly. "No, sweetheart...there's no need to apologize, really." Dani's voice was as soft and gentle as she could make it. "Why do you think I was kissing you just now, Tam? Because I was angry or upset with you?" She moved her hand to Tami's cheek and stroked it softly before taking her chin in hand and making sure Tami was looking directly into her eyes. "Really...no need, baby. First, you were following Alan's instructions, right?" The redhead nodded, still not sure why her boss and best friend was acting this way. "You know, he is your boss now, but he is our Master. You may not ever apologize on behalf of your Master, Tam. It is not our place -- and you better learn that fast." The tears had stopped as she nodded her understanding and acceptance of what Dani told her.

"Second, and even more important," Dani continued with a sexy whisper as she moved closer to her young lover, "Tami, I really, really liked what happened. Everything, baby...everything you did to me and everything I did to you."

Tami's eyes flew wide open and Dani almost drowned in those liquid pools of delight. "I really have to be careful," Dani thought as she stared into Tami's soul, "it's too soon to fall in love with this girl and Alan, too." But that didn't stop her from inching even closer and when their nipples kissed, Dani moved her mouth once again to Tami's. After letting her lips open slightly, Tami backed off once again but stayed close enough for contact.

"But...how could you? I mean, geez, you uhm licked me...licked my, you know, then cleaned me. And then...oh God...I hurt you, Dani...I'm so sorry. How can you..." Tami's voice broke as she remembered the details of the coup de grace -- her fist inside Dani's sex, her finger poking through her cervix.

The expression in Dani's eyes and across her face was nothing but pure love and forgiveness as she kissed and licked the salty drops off of Tami's face and chin before they dropped to her neck. Then in an inspired flash of insight, Dani knew exactly how to make her young love understand.

Once again, the lawyer took control and she had Tami on her back while she stayed on her side, right arm stretched above her head and bent at her elbow, her face resting in her hand. This, of course, left her left hand free to play. "Do you remember Alan telling you that I am your Mistress during this training period?" Tami nodded grudgingly, uncertain where her mentor was taking the conversation. "Then as your Mistress, I am telling you to relax, enjoy what I am going to do to you now, and most importantly, my precious little slave, answer my questions truthfully. Understand?" Dani's left hand was gliding over Tami's firm, perky breasts, teasing her and relaxing her at the same time. Tami nodded again, this time with a shy smile that made Dani's heart beat even faster.

The blonde's long, curling hair covered Tami's chest as she bent over and licked the nipple her fingers weren't teasing. When the perfectly freckled redhead started to moan, she pulled her lips off and from under her lustrous hair said, "Remember being backstage after the presentations? You saw me differently for the first time." Dani's teeth found the lengthening nipple and bit down gently. Tami moaned her agreement. "Tell me how you felt when Alan said you could give me orders." Dani's teeth found the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

"Oh, Dan...I'm sorry, Mistress...it felt like, uhm, like what you're doing to me now. I felt so turned on -- my pussy was so wet...just like now, Mistress."

"And how did you fell when you actually gave me that command -- when you told me to suck that beautiful black man's cock while you kissed him? How did you think I would feel?"

"It was almost the best feeling in the world, Mistress. You don't know what it's like to work for you. I mean...oh Christ, please don't stop." Dani's hand continued to work Tami's breasts but her mouth had moved to the porcelain-smooth flesh under Tami's arm, licking and sucking the tender skin with total devotion to her task. "I mean, you're great and you know I love you..." Dani's heart almost stopped when the words pierced her. "But really, you're always so perfect and you know everything and it's so hard to measure up to you. Backstage, in my own way, I finally felt in command, Mistress, and it felt so good. I thought it would humiliate you and I'm sorry but, it...well, when you sucked him off -- in front of everybody because I told you to -- it made me cum, Mistress."

Dani couldn't stop herself from covering Tami's mouth with her own once more. Between torrid kisses, she found the breath to speak -- to teach her protégé what she needed to know in order to start understanding Alan's program very quickly. "You were right, Tam. You seeing me half-naked in front of Alan's staff? Oh my God -- I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. Then, when you were kissing that gorgeous guy -- making out like a high school girl after you told me...in front of everyone...to suck his cock...I was totally humiliated. And guess what, slave? It made me cum, too." Dani's kisses were now deep and passionate. She cradled Tami's head in one hand and the other slide down her taut, flat belly.

"And if I told you now, slave, to lick my ass clean...do me as deeply as I did you...how would you feel?" Tami moaned into Dani's hungry, sucking mouth. "Honestly," Dani continued, "the thought of it makes my pussy wet. I think I might give you that command...sometime." She felt the perfect body shudder beneath her.

Barely able to speak, Tami replied as best she could. "That you could tell me to do that...and know that I would...God, Mistress...just thinking about it gives me very dirty, shameful, and totally hot, erotic feelings." Dani's finger slid into Tami's creamy slit making the young girl moan again. She put two fingers into the hot, steamy hole under the slit and started finger-fucking her slowly and deeply.

"When our Master told me to lick your asshole and clean your insides, I thought 'Oh my God! She's my boss' cousin! If she ever said anything, she could totally ruin me!' And I swear to God, Tami, the idea that you had that kind of control over me -- and yes, sweetheart I know you love me and you would never say anything -- it was so intense, I felt totally submissive and all I wanted to do was eat your asshole so well that you would never tell on me."

Dani's fingers were twisting back and forth as they fucked Tami's hot, creamy cunt, her knuckles rotating over her G-spot and driving the redhead closer and closer to a giant climax. The beautiful blonde kissed the gorgeous redhead beneath her, biting her lip and making her groan before she put her lips next to Tami's ear and whispered to her.

"You know what happened when he pushed you down on my tongue, don't you?" Dani's fingers picked up a little speed. "You could feel it, couldn't you, Tami? I felt your body shake when it happened."

Tami was groaning almost out of control. "Please, Mistress, can I cum...I really need to cum...please?"

Dani nipped at the redhead's earlobe. "No, slave, not until I say so. Now answer my question, Tami." The young girl groaned again as Dani slowed her fingers way down.

"Yes, I knew -- I felt it, Mistress. Your tongue...so high inside me...touched, uhm...oh God, Dani...your tongue pushed into my...you know, my poop. Fuck, you know? The power -- the feeling was so strong. You're right -- you felt my body move -- it made me cum, Mistress."

Dani's flesh was vibrating and her nipples were fully extended and hard as diamonds as they dragged and scratched across Tami's pale, freckled flesh. She licked the sweat from her young lover's neck before returning to her ear. Her whispers were almost inaudible, but she made certain Tami heard every word -- her confession exciting her even more than she thought it would. "Sweetheart, when my tongue moved up inside you, and I felt the barrier...knew the taste, what it had to be...I pressed my tongue between it and you. Tami," Dani's pulse had jumped so high all she could hear was the pounding of her heart, "I wanted to please you -- I wanted you to know -- I would do anything for you...I licked your shit inside you...I need you, Tami, more than you know." The lovers kissed hard, overcome by Dani's revelations. "It made me cum, too, lover."

The lawyer's fingers were still moving slowly and methodically in and out of the young, nubile redhead's bare-shaven cunt, keeping her on the edge of a powerful climax. Between nibbles and licks of Tami's delectable skin, Dani kept up her whispered guidance.

"I know, Tami, that you are more naturally dominant, just as I'm finding out that I'm more naturally submissive." She stopped twisting her fingers and started the 'come hither' motion on her protégé's G-spot which made Tami's hips flex up off the bed. "Don't you dare cum without permission, little girl!" Once again, Dani slowed her fingers dramatically and smiled at the resulting groan from underneath her.

"Working for Alan...training with me...you will learn what it's like on both sides of this equation. You will be a first class slave, baby...used by anyone that Alan deems necessary. And when business...or more personal needs requires it, you will be a most excellent Domme." Dani took a moment to move her lips to Tami's right tit and locked them on the tender flesh of the under-curve. She sucked the pale skin as hard as she could and about ten seconds later, she'd left a deep purple bruise...a mark, she would say later...as Tami groaned loudly beneath her.

"And when you've learned, Tam, really understand more about yourself and the people around you, you will be even more brilliant than Alan or me. But you have to learn first and then learn to trust yourself. That's what I can help you with." Dani's thumb was tracing circles around Tami's clit and her hips were starting to fly.

"Are you ready to cum, Tami?" Dani licked the young girl's ear as she asked her question.

"Oh God, yessss!!! Please, Mistress!!!" Her eyes were frantic and her breathing so ragged. It was all she could do to hold off her orgasm when Dani put the hickey on her tit.

"You know," Dani teased her unmercifully, "there are so many ways to do it, little girl." The ear lick turned to a sharp little bite and Tami groaned again as she tried to thrust her cunt against Dani's fingers. "Think about it, Tami, what you've learned about yourself...about me...tell me how I should make you cum, lover."

"Fuck, Dani...sorry, Mistress, don't care -- it doesn't matter...please, just do it, Mistress. Please?"

Dani withdrew her fingers from the redhead's swollen, deep pink pussy and slapped her palm flat against the engorged clit hood. "I asked you a question, slave -- I expect an answer. A truthful answer, Tami."

Tami's ice-blue eyes were glaring with an uncontrollable lust, her head shaking back and forth as though she didn't want to acknowledge her deepest feelings.

Dani held her hand poised over the naked cunt, ready to smack it again. "Tell me, Tami...trust yourself and let it out."

The redhead pulled Dani's ear to her lips -- the words came out as articulated breaths. "Then do it to me again, you disgusting shit-licking slut. Clean me out with your filthy tongue and make me cum, Mistress, you whore!"

Without another word, Dani flipped over onto her back and brought her gorgeous protégé with her, Tami's firm, rounded cheeks over her mouth and ready to descend. With no tenderness at all, the twenty-three year old executive assistant dropped her spread ass on her cousin's lawyer and corporate Vice-President's face. "Now," she screamed, "do it now!" When she felt the fleshy spear invade her bowels, Tami let out a wail that could be heard out in the hotel hallway. And when out of pure instinct she started slapping Dani's swollen pussy mound, her mentor's screams matched hers -- both women cumming together as hard as they ever had. Finally Tami fell over, half-covering her friend and lover as their arms wrapped around each other and lips started kissing before they were even breathing properly.

It was a few minutes later when they heard the soft clapping coming from the bedroom door.

Alan Jacobs, the Director of Sales, was leaning against the frame, his eyes heavy with a strange combination of lust, pride and satisfaction. As they had at every turn so far, Dani's actions amazed him with their simple effectiveness and her understanding of Alan seemed to grow exponentially. He wasn't sure, though, that she would complete this lesson in its entirety. So like a good manager, he set her up to succeed by laying the path out for her.

"My girls...getting along so well." He moved slowly towards the bed, giving Dani enough time to get into her slave position on the floor. Tami was still too exhausted and too naïve to join her mentor without a direct command. But the hot redhead wasn't too detached to notice how attractive her new boss seemed as he got closer and closer. His fitted black silk shirt contrasted beautifully against his tanned flesh and his short silver hair. And his black slacks seemed to flatter his lower body without being tight and restrictive. He looked so sophisticated and powerful to the young girl -- a slightly older version of her cousin, Sean, the CEO of the software company they all worked for. And just like her cousin, she wanted to please him any way she could.

Alan stopped in front of Dani and with the soft toe of his Italian glove leather loafer, he lifted her face up, catching her unforgettable eyes. "You slept a long time, slut. At least you used some of your time productively." He flicked his eyes towards the bed and then back. "You need to take a shower, Daniella. You will be going out with CJ this evening and you need to get ready. There will be some sushi and green tea in the living room when you come out. All you need to wear is a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but your make-up should be slightly slutty."

Dani caught the tiny glimmer in her Master's eye and she knew that whatever was coming would be totally intense. Her cunt was starting to moisten as she thought about spending time with the tall, slim, good-looking Korean Sales Manager. Alan had intimated that in general, Korean men were very hard on their women and then later she overheard him specifically mentioning CJ...that he'd held back ninety per cent when he was with Tami the night before for fear of doing real damage. And that made her soft, receptive cunt juice again.

"And please, Counselor, continue your lesson in the shower." He walked around the kneeling lawyer and playfully spanked Tami on the ass. "You shower, too, Red. I have plans for you later." He turned back to Dani. "Now, slut. How much clearer could I be?"

The blonde got off her knees and grabbed the exquisite redhead and dragged her to her feet. As they were walking away, Alan stopped them. "Dani, teach her Position No. 1. Then, continue what you started on the bed -- show her how good it can feel to dominate, to own someone." Dani's knees shook as she started towards the glass wall that fronted the dark slate interior of the oversized shower stall.

Once behind the clear, thick glass, Dani turned on the double shower heads, hot water streaming in soft arcs over both of them. Alan watched from the bed as his magnificent find (and no doubt now, his future partner) gracefully yet authoritatively shaped Tami's body into the correct slave position -- knees on the ground spread shoulder-wide, legs behind her supported by feet perpendicular to the ground and her ass sitting on her heels. Her upper body was held straight and her arms were wrapped around her back, each hand holding the other elbow, thrusting her firm, perfect tits forward. And finally Dani positioned her head so that she could look high enough to see her Master's face without moving her own from its downward direction.

When she achieved the position correctly several times on her own, Tami stood and waited for Dani to speak. From the bed, Alan saw them move together, their hands on each other's wonderful asses as Dani spoke into Tina's ear. He almost laughed like a kid watching a cartoon as Tami's eyes grew wide and her mouth became the classic "O" of surprise and delight. With a soft kiss, Dani slithered down Tami's tight torso until she was on her back on the wet slate tiles. She slid her legs between the younger girl's until Tami was straddling her waist as she stood over her mentor, her hands on the thick glass as she faced her new boss.

12