Dani's New Life Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami's heart was pounding so hard she was sure Alan could hear the deafening percussive beat over the sound of the shower and through the thick glass wall. She glanced down and her best friend was waiting with a look of overwhelming desire on her face. The young, inexperienced redhead had never been so nervous in her life! Spending the day taking notes in the nude was nothing compared to this! She wasn't even sure that she could do what Dani wanted her to do...what she wanted to do. Then the beautiful young woman closed her eyes and recalled that late afternoon in the woods behind her house.

A senior in high school at the time, Tami had spent many afternoons in her life sun-bathing in a private clearing well off the trail everyone followed through the light forest. And it was on that one particular day when she found her privacy wasn't as complete as she'd always thought.

Her routine was the same time after time. As she tanned, in the nude, Tami drank cool water constantly. And before she dressed for her return home, she walked to the edge of the small clearing, squatted over the barren ground and released a healthy steaming stream of urine until her bladder was emptied.

But that day, as she started her stream, something made her open her eyes. Surprised, shocked even...the high school cheerleader remained insanely calm as she looked across a ten foot gap to see her older cousin Sean standing and staring at her. The hiss of her release hesitated then resumed at full strength. "How long, Sean?" She pushed her firm, young tits and her little pink hardening nipples towards the handsome college graduate. She'd had a major crush on him for years.

"Long enough," he said without any shame or guilt at being caught. He smiled his killer smile at his totally hot little cousin as she finished her pee. She was like a deer caught in headlights as he approached her slowly. "Long enough to know a lot more about you than most people. Long enough to know you are way smarter than everyone thinks you are." She blushed. She hated herself for it. "Long enough to know you are more like me than anyone else in our whole family." Without changing his expression, Sean unzipped his pants and pulled his soft, thick cock out, holding it in his fingers.

"Long enough, cuz...to know that I've been in love with you for a long time." Her heart was bursting as he was fulfilling every one of her fantasies one by one. "Long enough to know how you will react if you feel the same."

Her handsome, total hunk of an older cousin, the object of her masturbatory fantasies and her girlfriends' vocal lust, told her he loved her! The eighteen year-old redheaded virgin started to cum as it occurred to her that she was totally naked and exposed to the boy she'd crushed on for years! She watched him lift his long, thick organ and aim it towards her as he started to pee over the bare naked flesh of her sweet pink pussy mound, climaxing like never before as he concentrated the stream right at the top of her tight little slit.

Before he'd even finished, Tami had moved forward and taken her cousin's awesome cock in her hands and put the tip in her mouth. She climaxed a second time as the last few bitter, salty drops hit her tongue before sliding down her throat. She sucked him clean and then stood up, wrapped in his strong arms.

The cousins kissed. In their whole lives, this was the first kiss that really counted.

The wonderful memory, something she would definitely tell Dani about now, if Sean approved, relaxed the young woman enough to let herself go completely in the moment and she started splashing her own hot, steaming yellow spray all over Dani's body. She opened her eyes and stared at Alan as her hands slid down the glass and her body slid down her mentor's torso until her pussy hovered above Dani's mouth. As her spray diminished, she felt Dani's tongue start massaging her clit while licking and sucking the remaining drops of pee into her mouth. At the same time, Tami's eyes still on Alan's, she started slapping her palm flat against Dani's pussy in the same rhythm that Dani's tongue fucked her wet cunt until both women came with unholy screams muffled only by the steaming water.

When Tami opened her eyes again, her boss was not on his bed. Shaking the water out of her dark red curls brought her face to the side and a gasp to her lips as Alan appeared out of nowhere at her side. He was naked and wet and extremely intimidating as he stood over her with an unreadable expression on his handsome, tanned face. "You liked that, Red." Tami could only nod in response. "Was it the power flowing through you? Did you feel like you owned Ms Evans?" The young girl nodded again, still mute from her incredible climax.

"Position One, slut." Tami crawled of Dani's face and moved quickly and perfectly into the slave pose she had just learned only inches in front of Alan. "No hands -- lips and tongue only...put my cock in your mouth and start sucking. Sitting up just a little straighter, Tami leaned into the trim, fit, almost hairless man and took his flaccid but thickening organ between her lips. As she suctioned him further into her sweet mouth, Alan reached down and lifted her chin until they were staring at each other, wild eyes filled with so many conflicting emotions.

"You had the illusion of ownership, slut. In the heat of passion, you will find almost anything goes. But real power, not the illusion, comes when you can do what you want when you want without the need to justify anything to anyone."

From the floor, kneeling on her own, Dani started to climax again as she watched her Master's cock gently swell and release as Tami's throat worked overtime to swallow all the piss Alan was sending her way. Before he was quite finished, he took himself out of her mouth and splashed the remaining yellow stream over Tami's face and breasts before sticking his cock back into her mouth again. This time, after a few plunges in and out, he was hard and almost ready to cum from the show the girls had put on for him. He put one hand into the tangle of wet auburn curls and forced Tami's mouth down further and further on his rigid, blood-filled pole.

Dani was transfixed by what she was seeing right in front of her. Every time her beautiful young lover and protégé gagged on the beautifully shaped cock, her pussy clenched, feeling for something that wasn't there.

SMACK!!!

Dani gasped and then realized that the slap on her cheek was more surprising than painful. "I told you to hurry, didn't I? What are you waiting for, you stupid whore?" She rose quickly and left Alan and Tami in the shower while she went to prepare herself for her 'date' with CJ.

After several more hard, deep thrusts into the redhead's throat, Alan withdrew again and pulled Tami to her feet with the hand in her hair. "Next time I do that to you, Red, your throat better be a lot more open and receptive -- or it could be the last time it happens." He left her standing there, shocked and confused and feeling a desperate need to please her new boss.

Grabbing a large warm towel from the heated rack, he threw it to Tami. "Come on -- do I have to tell you everything? Dry me off and then go dry your hair. Get dressed for 'clubbing' and meet me in the living room when you're ready."

Tami's knees almost gave out as she walked across the slate floor to her silver-haired boss and Master. Her mind was on her wardrobe as she toweled down his fit, trim body, wondering what the night would hold for her and her blonde mentor, friend, and lover.

(to be continued)

12