All Comments on 'Danna and Deanna: Our Story'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bone Repair

Hey, Caprine, you need to learn a bit about bone healing. The time-line of your story has this guy going home after the accident in about two weeks. Bones won't heal to function until at least 6 weeks. I liked the first part of the story but to have all four people die is stretching reality a bit. However, to bring the long-lost aunt into the array at the end was a good ploy in the story.

caprinecaprinealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Author Response...

to the private and public comments.

ONE: The story did not specify how many bones were broken, nor did it specify which bones (large or small, major or minor). The most serious condition specified in the story was the concussion and coma.

TWO: It’s been a long time since hospitals kept a patient any longer than absolutely necessary. Hospitals will set bones and otherwise treat the injury, but will not normally keep such a patient until the bones are completely healed. The patient in the story was kept over a week because of the concussion and the especially the concussion induced coma. Once that condition was recognized and certified as clear, there was little reason to keep the patient longer, other factors being equal.

THREE: As outlined in the story, the sexual feelings between the twins was brewing and building for a number of years. They just never verbally or physically professed such feelings to each other until the closet incident at the party. That was the spark that ignited an already abundant supply of fuel. It wasn’t that the light bulb suddenly went off (pun intended) and they were immediately going at it hot and heavy with no preface.

FOUR: For one reason or another, the death of both mother and child during childbirth is still a real possibility in our technologically advanced society. Airplane crashes are rare, but do happen. I don’t know the statistical chances when comparing regular commercial flights to private charter flights, but I’ve read of bit for the four main people in the life of the main character to die so close together, but not at all out of the realm of possibility. Stranger things and coincidences have really happened.

I still welcome any and all comments about my stories. I’ve taken heed of many and feel my writing has improved as a result. But, I still reserve the right to explain my thinking (and my research) behind story situations that I present. No offense to anyone is intended by my remarks.

Thanks to one and all.

caprinecaprinealmost 16 years agoAuthor
STORY UPDATED

In response to reader feedback, this story has been updated as of 05-30-08. The section of GINGER'S POV is all new as a result of one of those responses. It was a very good suggestion. Sections following GINGER'S POV were also edited to reflect reader feedback such as those contained in the public comments here and in private comments sent to me. The name "Dana" has been corrected throughout to "Danna" as in the title. I know "Danna" is normally a name for a girl, but believe me, as a teacher over thirty-two years, I can vouch that parents use the damndest spellings for the names of their kids. I welcome all comments, good and bad, in your feedback and I do pay attention to the constructive ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ruined

it started good but you totally ruined it when you killed off his sister and parents i stopped reading it just isn't worth continuing anything beyond that point is no longer incest and can't be justified you should have put it in a different catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great...at first

I really liked this story until you killed off the sister...and parents. instead of adding a new element of sex to the story via ginger, you could have just described the sex between danna and deanna. I didn't like it when you just said that they had sex and didn't go into any detail. you could have told about them trying out new things. it was an awesome story at first, but for a three-page erotic story...there just wasn't enough in-depth sex and the plotline divebombed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great...at first

one more thing....this is a site that you come to for erotic stories, not in-depth explanation/justifications of incest. you could've skipped all that dialogue about incest before danna and deanna fucked. it just wasn't necessary. if someone is okay with reading the story, chances are that they are going to be okay with incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
was getting good

I loved it until you killed the sis it was the story I was wanting to read.I love a twin story and when they got caught it was great you were going in the right direction when they were starting a life together but when it all ended it ruind the story please try again same kind of a scenario with twins getting caught and make the storyline so we can find it in the t's section this one could have been great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

i liked it very much , keep writing , really enjoyable

greetings from Mexico (alfonso arespino67@hotmail)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

Well written, but strange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
delete delete delete

thanks for ruining it what a waste of time and the title has nothing to do with the end after you killed off the sister it was no longer their story the title should be " Danna and Deanna: part our story plus Gingers story "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doh!

So good until you killed everyone off!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Interesting twists!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous