Danna and Deanna: Our Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

Danna climbed on the bed, rolled my legs up so my knees were on either side of my head, and brought his flesh pole up to the target area. He ran his cock head up and down my slit from rosette to clit several times. This not only teased the shit out of me but coated his cock well with my juice to add to his precum.

That beautiful purple cock helmet then sank deeper into my folds on two more passes before centering on my gate of heaven. The helmet popped into the canal. Sinking a little further, it quickly encountered resistance.

"This will hurt some, Dee. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Do it. Do it now."

Danna withdrew his cock nearly all the way. Then, wham! He shoved hard and popped through my maidenhead. There he paused momentarily to let me rest a bit. After a short recovery, I lifted my pussy up towards him, giving him the signal to continue. He pushed again and slowly eased the rest of the way in until he was balls deep--all the way in.

"Oh my God, Danna. Just hold it a minute and let me feel that gorgeous cock inside me. I'm on the pill, so you don't have to pull out when you come. Just shoot me full of your seed."

After a bit, I again thrust my pussy up into him and he pumped slowly in and out. Very quickly we were humping in sync with each other, faster and faster. Eventually, we both climaxed. It was a earth shaker for both of us.

I could feel every shot of his cum as he loosed it into the depths my pussy. Seven strong shots, I think. Midway through his blasting, I had my climax that rolled on for a number of minutes before I started to come back down.

"Fuck me, Danna, but..."

"I just did fuck you, Dee," Danna interrupted me.

"I know that, silly, but I was trying to say, fuck me but that was mind boggling."

"Yeah, I agree. But I think it will be even more so next time now that we have at least partially satiated the animal lust we had both built up."

"Oh, so you think you want a next time, do you?"

"You damn well better believe I do. I want to taste those delightful boobs of yours. I want to play with them, like this."

His demonstration sent electric sparks form my nipples down towards my pussy.

"And I want to play with your pussy some more."

His fingers played there for a moment, sending more sparks from my crotch up to meet those coming down from my boobs.

"Oh God, Danna, I don't want you to ever stop doing that. Or fucking me."

"Your playing hard to get didn't last long, did it?"

"Not when you play tunes on my body like that, it didn't and won't."

"Sleep with me, Dee, at least for a while so we can cuddle and hold each other. You'll have to get back to your own room before morning, but we have a lot of time yet tonight."

"What about my trig problem?"

"Tomorrow, Dee, tomorrow."

DANNA

Groggily, I came awake. Some sound had penetrated my about to wake up, light sleep. The first thing I noticed, was the warm, naked, and sleeping body that was entangled with mine.

The second thing I noticed was that the body entangled with mine was that of my sister, Dee.

And the third thing I noticed was my mother standing beside the bed with a horrified look on her face, her hand in front of her mouth which formed a perfect, round O. Her voicing that "Oh" was the sound that had awakened me.

Damn, we'd overslept and got caught. Now the shit really would hit the fan.

"What have you two done?" Mother groaned in pain.

Dee had snapped awake and alert during this little exchange.

"I think, Mother," she said as she looked back over her shoulder, "what we did is called fucking."

"Oh!" Mother repeated in an even more shocked tone.

Dee untangled herself from me to roll over and face our mother, her full frontal nakedness staring Mother square in the face. So was mine as Dee rolled away a bit. That bared my morning woody to point straight at Mother as well.

Mother's face turned crimson as she turned to the door and said, "Get dressed and come to the kitchen. Your father and I need to have a talk with you two."

After she left, closing the door behind her, Dee and I looked at each other as I pulled her back into an embrace with me. Her back was in my chest and my arms encircled her just under her delectable boobs with their rock hard nipples.

"Well now, that certainly was an interesting start to a Sunday morning, I must say."

"yes, Dee, I'll have to agree with you on that one. What now?"

"I don't know, Danna, I guess we'll just have to see what transpires down in the kitchen and go from there. Meanwhile..."

She turned her head so her lips could meet mine in a tender lover's kiss. My hands each grabbed a handful of boob as she reached a hand back to grasp my woody.

"Oo, it's too bad we don't have time to take advantage of this right now."

I just groaned in response to her warm hand.

Dee let go of me and rose from the bed, out of my embrace. She grabbed up her tee and headed out for her room, but not before she gave me a very dirty grin that promised more for later. I watched her ass cheeks move enticingly as she walked to and then out my door.

I quickly dressed in shorts, sans underwear and a tee. I strapped on a pair of sandals, sans socks, and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Dee was already there, dressed similarly. We played some grab ass as we finished up and then headed downstairs to face the music.

We walked into dead silence in the kitchen. Dad had obviously been informed, but his expression was inscrutable. Mother still looked stricken. She had obviously also been crying. They sat together on one side of the table, so we sat together on the opposite side.

Dee poured a cup of coffee for herself and me and we sat, sipping and waiting.

"Why?" Dad asked.

"Because we love each other, Daddy. We love each other as brother and sister, but so very much more than that as well. We were each other's first and we want to keep it that way."

"Danna?"

"I think Dee just said it all. These feelings have been developing in both of us since puberty. We just didn't overtly express those feelings until yesterday afternoon at the party and our spin the bottle game. That led to last night in my room and our letting out our true feelings to each other."

Mother was silently shedding tears. Dad was surprisingly gentle and calm. I had expected bull roaring anger and who knows what else. It didn't figure. Something was not quite right here.

"Your mother and I had hoped we'd never have to face this situation with you two."

"What do you mean by that? Did you in anyway expect this would happen with Dee and I?"

"The possibility had crossed our minds."

"Why on earth should such a thing even be considered as possible by either of you?"

"Because, Danna, your mother is my sister. I am her brother."

The silence that followed was deafening.

After digesting that for some time, I stupidly asked, "You two are brother and sister?'

"Yes, Danna, we are."

"I can't believe this. Dee?"

"I just would like to know more about your case," said Dee.

"It's fairly simple, if anything like this could ever be called simple. Like you, your mother and I became intimate during the second half of our senior year in high school. Our secret liaison was discovered a week after graduation."

"How?" Asked Dee.

"Again, simple. Like you, we got careless."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Then our parents disowned us and kicked us out. That's why we invented a set of nonexistent parents for your mother and claimed that hers and mine were all dead. That's also why we both said we were only children. That explained the absence of relatives for you two."

"Oh!" Dee and I both chorused together.

"Your mother and I had already been accepted at the State University which was a three hour drive from where we grew up. We immediately moved there. We got summer jobs and, as no one there knew us, we were married in a simple civil service in front of a judge. Two friends stood up with us as our witnesses."

"My God." Whispered Dee.

"Yes" our mother finally spoke. "That's why we can't do the same to you two after our experience. We simply can't and won't disown you or kick you out. We don't want to lose either of you. You're our children and we want grandchildren."

"But wouldn't Dee and I having children together be a risky proposition, genetically?"

"Not from what we have researched after we married. It's not much more risky than a normal couple having children. Those children are susceptible to all sorts of possible diseases and conditions too numerous to really count. Some are very rare conditions and some are not nearly so rare."

"I didn't know that," I responded.

"However," Dad continued, "in your case, you're the progeny of blood siblings. Your chances of genetic problems in a child of yours might be somewhat or more higher. If you stay together as a couple, you might want to consider adoption to be safe."

"That's a sobering thought, too," said Dee.

"If you do decide to stay together, your mother and I will stand behind you, unlike our parents. But we have some suggestions for you to consider."

"Such as?" I asked.

"You both have academic scholarships to State U and your mother and I, while not filthy rich, are not exactly poor either. So college expenses aren't a worry. You need to plan on going whether together or separately."

"And?"

"And, State U. is far enough away that few if any people will know you are blood siblings. So, you could simply cohabitant, or you could live together legally married. There are advantages and disadvantages to either situation. It gets even more legally complicated when children are involved. Most states prohibit such a marriage in the eyes of the law."

"We will have to do some research on the legal ins and outs, Dee."

"So, you are in agreement that you want to stay together?"

"Yes, Dad, Dee and I came to that conclusion in my bed last night."

"Then you will need to live away from the home town folk here. If you meet local friends or classmates at State U., you can pass off living together as an economy move if no children are involved yet. You'll just have to be a bit careful about public displays of affection."

DEANNA

So, Danna and I finished out our senior year of high school and got summer jobs while awaiting our fall entrance into State U. We slept together in his bed each night, but I kept my cosmetics, clothes, and other personal things in my own room. There just wasn't room for everything in Danna's bedroom. Besides, appearances were kept up if the not uncommon occurrence of a classmate girlfriend of mine ended up visiting me in my room.

We had to limit our interaction and emotions during the day as school, but in bed at night, we couldn't get enough of each other. We fucked and otherwise enjoyed sex until we were too sore to do any more until after we'd recouped a day (night) or so to the point we could resume our sex life with vigor again.

Outside the intimacy of our family home, our life appeared normal. But it was a strain. The summer was much of the same thing. We had to restrain ourselves in public but let it all hang out, so to speak, at night in our bed.

At long last, the summer was over and Danna and I made the move to an off campus apartment to begin our fall semester at State U. The sex slowed down some, but not too much, due to the pressures of our classes and the amount of studying we had to do at the college level.

We sailed through the first semester with relative ease. Under all the pressures of college, I forgot to take my pill several times. I didn't realize this 'til midway through the second semester when I found myself pregnant.

"God, Dee, I'm really happy about becoming a father. But this will complicate things for us."

He hugged me tight when I told him the news. He really was happy. And the sex just got better and better as my pregnancy increased my horniness unbelievably, at least before the morning sickness hit me.

The second semester eventually ended. We elected to stay in our apartment and work our jobs we started the previous fall. The jobs had been part time, but we would work full time for the summer. My pregnancy began sometime in early February, so I could work most of the summer before I got too big.

Life was great. Then came the night near the end of my second trimester.

DANNA

I was awakened in the wee hours of the morning by a shrill scream from Dee.

"Dee, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, but it hurts like..."

Dee doubled over with another piercing scream and fell to the floor, writhing in agony.

"That's it. I'm calling an ambulance. And our parents."

Dad answered on the third ring, despite the very late hour. He sounded alert and then worried after I told him about Dee.

"It's a six hour drive to State U. City, Danna, so your mother and I will charter a plane and meet you at the hospital in just a couple of hours. See you both then."

The ambulance arrived and the medicos quickly stabilized and swept Dee off to the emergency room. I jumped in our car and followed.

When I arrived at the hospital, I was isolated in the waiting room. Dee had been taken immediately to an operating room. Two hours later, I was still waiting. Waiting to hear from the doctors and waiting for our parents.

Three hours. Still no doctors and no parents.

Finally, three and a half hours and a haggard doctor appeared and called my name.

"Mr. Danna Johnson?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Mr. Johnson, I'm sorry, but there was nothing we could do to save your baby son. I..."

"My wife, what about Dee?"

"Again, Mr. Johnson, I'm sorry. We couldn't save her either."

"Oh, God. Both of them?"

"I'm sorry, son."

It was at that point that the two policemen walked into the waiting room.

"Mr. Danna Johnson?"

"Yes?"

The doctor looked inquisitively at them.

"Please, Mr. Johnson, sit down. Doctor, you'd better stay a moment. Mr. Johnson, it's my sad duty to tell you that your parents died in a plane crash about three hours ago."

"What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry, son."

I slid from the chair into a puddle on the floor as blackness enveloped me.

DANNA ALONE

After a twenty-four hour stay in a hospital bed of my own in which to recover, I was released. But I was still in a daze. Five days later, I attended the double funeral and burial of my sister/wife and our stillborn child.

Two weeks later, after the authorities had finished with their investigations, I attended the double funeral and burial of my parents. I was barely able to function. But, I went through the motions of living. I returned to classes and finished my second year at the university.

For the next two years, I remained a dazed automaton just going through the motions of living and attending class. I did well enough in school. I managed, barely, to maintain a 4.0 average out of five, but my heart was not in it. Under more normal circumstances, I would've maintained better than a 4.5 average.

At length, barely cognizant of the passage of time, I arrived at the week before graduation. Finals were done. My sex life had ended with the death of Dee and my parents. I was just marking time 'til I received my diploma. Though not any worse, my funk still clouded my life.

I was walking home to my apartment from an errand late one afternoon. I stepped off the curb. The screech of locked brakes and skidding tires was loud in my ears. So was the blare of the horn. There was a brilliant flash of light--and then nothing.

My eyes remained closed for a bit as the fog lifted and consciousness slowly returned. There was nothing but dead silence around me. All my other senses were focused on determining what was happening.

I smelled a fragrant and most pleasant perfume.

I felt a warm hand holding mine.

I also felt a warm hand gently rubbing the bare skin of my chest and stomach.

I also felt pain. A whole lot of pain.

I heard shallow, regular breathing on my immediate left.

My eyes blinked once. Twice. And yet a third time.

I simply could not believe the vision of absolute loveliness leaning over me from a chair at my bedside.

Read-gold hair, long and beautiful cascaded down and around her stunning face. Green eyes stared back at me. A slim, beautiful little nose perched above smiling lips that wore just a light touch of pale red lipstick. Narrow, dark eyebrows arched slightly at my open eyes.

It would have been difficult to miss the bountiful bosom that rested on my arm as she leaned in nearly nose to nose with me to stare into my just opened eyes. My God but this was truly a Goddess beside me.

"Well," she asked, "did you decide to rejoin us and the rest of the world?"

Her voice was melodic. Enchanting. Sweet. I was in love already. And me just barely awake. Surely I was dreaming.

"H, how long ha, have I b, been sleeping?"

"You haven't been sleeping. You've been in a coma for over a week."

Her hand gripped mine even more tightly.

"A coma? Over a Week" Wh, what ha, happened?"

"You stepped in front of my car and I ran you down."

"Oh. I hurt so bad. Will I live?" I asked that with obvious humor in my voice, despite my pain.

She giggled and replied, "Oh, I think you'll live alright. You've a lot of broken bones, bruises, scrapes, and a healing concussion. That concussion is what caused the coma. But none of your injuries are life threatening, at least not anymore."

I felt better already, just basking in the presence of this gorgeous creature. Now she tells me I'll live. Life was looking just a little better. Whatever funk I was in before she put me in the hospital seemed to be dissolving a bit.

"So what's your name, dear lady and what are you doing here?"

"My name is Ginger. I'm here because I wanted to try and make sure you didn't die on me. I'd of taken that very badly."

"How long have you been here?"

"I've been here since the accident happened. I've left only to eat in the cafeteria once a day. They finally brought me a cot to sleep on at night. I refused to leave."

"Why? And just how did you manage to get a cot out of them?"

"I just told you why. Plus, I think that over the course of the week I've fallen in love with you. Sounds crazy, but there it is."

"Oh God. How old are you?"

'What? You don't want me to fall in love with you, Danna? And I'm twenty-four--two years older than you."

"I haven't been awake long enough to think straight, so I don't know about either one of us falling in love just right now."

Her hand on my bare chest, moving slowly around the electronic leads, now moved lower. It came to rest on top of my gown on my flaccid penis. My penis had a mind of its own. It didn't stay flaccid for long. That darned old sausage suddenly grew by leaps into full and glorious erection at her touch. She squeezed down tight on it.

"That's how I feel about you, too. My feelings are growing bigger and stronger by the second, Danna. I've tried to resist, but, sitting here everyday for over a week, I just can't resist anymore."

Ginger let go only to use that hand to pull my gown up and grab my naked erection in her bare hand. She squeezed me tight again before slowly stroking my hot flesh.

"Aren't you taking a lot for granted, Ginger?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, God, no."

"I've wanted to get my hands on you for some time. With you now awake and fairly helpless, you're all mine at last."

She kept at it, gently and slowly as we talked. I'm not the biggest guy around so far as a dick is concerned as I've already said, but neither am I the smallest. Ginger seemed well satisfied with the length of cock that extended above her clenched hand. She felt the pulses that indicated my approaching climax.

"I'm going to come, Ginger."

She immediately popped her mouth over my crown and clamped a tight seal with her lips. I erupted in a volcano of white lava. With only a bit of a trickle from the corners of her mouth, Ginger got it all and swallowed. She cleaned that up and covered me just as we heard feet pounding our way down the hall. The blowjob also increased my pain level a whole bunch.

caprine
caprine
214 Followers