Danna and Deanna: Our Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

A resident and a nurse burst into the room as Ginger stood.

"Some of the monitors started screaming. What's going on in here?"

The resident was calm and got even calmer when he saw I was awake. The nurse speculatively eyed Ginger's blush as she turned to check me and my monitors.

Ginger said, "Now that you're awake, I'm going home for a bit to shower and clean up. I feel like I've lived a year in these clothes. I'll be back before you know it."

She was out the door and gone in a blink. Damn, I sure hoped she'd be back. Her name was the only thing I knew about her, and at that, only her first name.

"Well," the resident said, "you seem to be alright and I think you're going to recover quite nicely from this point. You're going to be sore for a while, but otherwise, OK. By the way, you're also quite lucky to have a girl like that looking after you. She never left your side until just now."

"You're dammed square about that, doctor."

GINGER

"Oh My God!" I hit the horn and jammed on the brakes. It did not good, of course. The car struck the man a glancing blow, but he was hit pretty good just the same. The car slewed to a halt. I sat, tightly gripping the wheel, frozen in shock.

All hell broke loose around me as people gathered and shouted. Sirens wailed as first a police car, then an ambulance appeared on the scene. An officer helped me out of the car and asked me questions that I barely heard and to which I only mumbled gibberish in reply. I found myself placed in a second ambulance and promptly blacked out.

When I came out of it in the hospital emergency room, I awoke lucid and, in my estimation anyway, quite OK. The doctor, on the other hand, had other ideas.

"We want to keep you a while for observation to make sure you're really recovered."

"How is the man I hit? Is he here? Will he be OK?"

"They're still working on him in the other emergency room. He'll be going up to surgery shortly. He's got some broken bones and some bruises, but the worst injury right now is a concussion. If he survives that, then barring other complication such as infection, he'll be fine."

"Thank God. I'd hate to have killed someone, even if it was an accident."

"Yes, well, let's get you upstairs now to a room for the night."

The next morning, I found they'd moved Danna into the room across from mine and that I was to be released by noon. But, first, I needed to find out the condition of the man I had hit. My doctor came in and after he examined me, gave his prognosis.

"My dear lady, you are just fine. You are not suffering any lasting side effects and you can be expecting release by noon."

"Doctor, how is the man I hit? I don't even know his name yet."

"His name is Danna and he's, uh, well, he's in a coma. We think he'll be OK, but it's way too early to tell. Comas can be very tricky conditions."

"Oh, God, is it possible for me to look in on him?"

"I don't see why not."

So, after I dressed, I went across the hall to Danna's room. He looked so peaceful as he lay in the bed. He appeared to just be sleeping. I pulled the lone chair up to the left side of his bed and sat. After a short time, I picked up his limp hand and held it, stroking it lightly with my other hand. I'd swear I got the tiniest fraction of a response.

My voice was a bare whisper as I spoke, "Oh man, don't you die on me. I couldn't live with that. You will get well, you will if I have to stay here and hold your hand the whole time. You're just not going to die on me."

At that point, I resolved to do exactly that. Sit by his bedside, holding his hand, for as long as it took for him to recover. From that point on, I quietly talked to him much of the time I was awake.

The doctor came in; "You're free to go as soon as you check out with billing."

"I'll go down and do that during lunch. But I'm not leaving. I'll be staying right here with Danna 'til he recovers. I am responsible for his condition and I'll see him through it. Where are his relatives? Shouldn't someone be here by now?"

"He has none."

"That settles it for sure. I'll need a cot."

"But..."

"But nothing. I'm all he's got and I'm staying. Period."

The doctor shrugged his shoulders and walked out. I began telling Danna my life history for lack of something else to talk about.

To me, at least, Danna was quite ordinary looking. He wasn't movie star handsome, but neither was he by any stretch of the imagination, ugly. He was just an average looking guy. But he grew on me.

By the third day, I was allowed to give Danna sponge baths. He had a number of electronic monitoring leads attached that I had to be careful of. But, the first time I raised his gown to sponge bath his genitals, I shuddered.

"What a gorgeous cock!" Came out of my lips unbidden but quietly. It lay there, flaccid I assumed, but looked huge as it lay along his thigh. I gently picked it up, sponging as I went. God, but that was a lot of cock and I wondered what it looked like ready for action. As I sponged off his huge balls, I thought I detected a tiny and brief flinch or tremble of that beautiful flesh pole. I eagerly looked forward to that daily sponge bath.

I also realized something else. I was falling in love with that man. I couldn't explain it, but there it was. And, I had no doubts whatsoever about it. What I felt was definitely love and my first real love at that. I'd dated some, even fucked a little bit, but I'd never been in love. Not until now and I hadn't even fucked this one.

Then came the day that Danna turned to look at me with his eyes wide open and a quizzical look on his face.

DANNA RECOVERS

I went home to my apartment several days later. Ginger escorted me. With my recovery to that point and the pain killers, I felt almost normal,even though I wasn't. Complete healing of my broken bones was a long way off at that point. That I thought I felt normal was good thing because all hell broke loose when the apartment door clicked shut and locked.

Ginger was on me immediately. A searing kiss that nearly tore my lips off--or so it seemed. My neck blossomed with three hickeys. My cock was pinched and squeezed so hard it hurt. Then she literally ripped and tore my clothes off.

"Would it do any good to ask you to be just a bit more gentle, Ginger?"

"I'll try," was the only answer I got.

She didn't try too hard.

When she had me naked, she pushed me back against the door. Still fully clothed herself, she dropped to her knees in front of me and engulfed my cock in her mouth. She sucked, licked, and jacked me to climax in record time.

"I'm going to blow, Ginger," I warned her.

She only increased her efforts. She took one shot in her mouth and then backed off to allow the rest of my ropy shots to hit her in the face and all over the front of her blouse. I gasped and panted for air.

"Now, rip my clothes off, Danna."

I unbuttoned the first button of her blouse.

"I said to rip them off and I mean, RIP them off, Danna."

So, I did just that. I felt some of my injuries protesting, but Igor the protests as best I could.

I tore the blouse, popping buttons off to the bottom and yanking it off her shoulders. The bra was harder to do, but I managed to tear the rear closure hooks out and get it off her body.

Her more than generous tits were a sight to behold and I had to pause to admire them. I just had to mash my face into them. My lips, tongue, and teeth went to work with satisfying moans from Ginger rewarding my efforts.

"Get the rest of my clothes off, Danna."

So, I unzipped and ripped apart her slacks. They dropped in a puddle at her feet and she stepped out of them. The thong came apart easily and joined her other clothes on the floor.

Ginger was definitely wet and ready for fucking. I scooped her up, albeit with a scorching stab of pain, into my arms and strode with her to my bed. Hobbled might be a better description. One of those broken bones was a femur and it was not quite as well healed as I thought. I dropped her on the bed in a pile and climbed on after her.

I lifted her legs to my shoulders and aimed my rocket at her silo. She was so wet and well lubricated that my crown pressed through her folds and into her gate of heaven with no trouble. Well, no trouble other than more jolts of pain from some of my injuries. A momentary paused was followed by her pelvis thrusting up into me as I thrust down.

My erection went into her pussy balls deep with that one, mutual thrust. I couldn't hold it back, I screamed in pain.

"I can't do this, Ginger, it's too painful. You're going to have to do all the work."

I fell over on to my back and Ginger promptly straddled me above my erection. Well, it wasn't quite erect anymore with that painful lunge. Ginger used her hands to get my pole rigid again and then centered herself for the plunge.

She sank slowly down on my shaft until she could go no further. She immediately picked up the pace to a breakneck speed. I just hoped she didn't break my dick as I lay there watching her go. With bodies covered in a sheen of sweat, she pistoned into a blur of motion until we both reached a blinding, heaving climax. Man, what an explosion. And then I just collapsed from over exertion of my injuries, popping loose from her pussy and falling even flatter on my back under her with another sob of pain.

"Oh, my poor baby. Let Momma fix it."

Animal lust satiated, we spent the rest of the night in tender loving care of one another. We explored every intimate and every not so intimate part of each other's bodies. Tender lovemaking replaced animal fucking. It's all I could muster in any event. The mutual spark just kept igniting between the two of us. Mutual deep eye contact revealed the soul mate to the other.

At dawn, we slept.

The next day, Ginger moved in with me. My diploma in architectural engineering came in the mail the day after that. Due to the accident, I had missed the graduation ceremonies. I had three job interviews lined up by the end of the week.

Six months later, I was at least getting my bearings and underway in my new job with a well known architectural engineering firm in our state. My office was only a short commute away in State U. City. Ginger and I were truly and madly in love. Life was indeed looking up. Or so I thought at the time.

Ginger was a successful real-estate broker. Between her income and mine, we were very comfortable. The prospects looked only better for the future if I progressed as expected in my new company. The injuries from the accident were mostly healed.

On one sunny, gorgeous Sunday afternoon in late April, Ginger and I sat around the table with our coffee after the noon meal. We had yet to fully discuss our backgrounds. We still knew little about each other before we met in my hospital room.

"Danna, do you have any brothers or sisters, Danna? The doctor at the hospital said you had no relatives that he knew of."

That came out of the blue. After some hesitation, during which Ginger just looked curiously at me, the flood gates opened and I poured out my story to her. She listened without interruption until I finished. When I did finish, Ginger rose and came over to plop down in my lap.

"My poor, poor darling. I had no idea. You seemed so happy and well after you got out of the hospital. You must take me to the cemetery as soon as possible. I'm so sorry."

"You don't hate me for living with my sister and a baby?"

"No. That was then and this is now."

No names had yet been mentioned in my story. I then asked Ginger if she had any siblings.

"Not officially."

"What does that mean, Ginger?"

"Well, I had an older sister and an older brother, but the family kicked them out and never acknowledged their existence after that. I never knew then. I only found out about them much, much later and by accident. My parents were dead by then. I came along as a very late tail-ender. An accident, really"

"Why were they kicked out of the family, Ginger?"

"Because, like you and your sister, they decided to live together as man and wife. And they had children of their own."

A sudden premonition hit me. After further questions put to Ginger, she suddenly got a funny look on her face. After a pause, we both came to the same conclusion at the same time.

"Ginger, you're a tag along sister to my parents!"

"Apparently, yes. I think that makes me your aunt."

"Oh, God, Ginger. Does this change things now between us?"

"Should it?"

"NO, not as Far as I'm concerned. What about you?"

"No, Danna, the startling fact that I'm apparently your aunt has no bearing on my feelings for you since we met. I love you. I don't want to lose you. This new knowledge doesn't change that."

"That goes double for me. God, how complicated things can get."

"Then, let's uncomplicate them--make it simple."

"How do we do that?"

"Take me to bed. Now."

Finis

*****

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
214 Followers