All Comments on 'Danny & Jenny Ch. 08'

by werewolf97

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful continuation.

I'm glad you decided to continued with this story, although at first I did not think it needed to be continued. I can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so-so

took to long to write it and it was over way to fast. it almost reads like two different people wrote the series and it is still FAR from finished i hope it doesn't take as long for the next chapter to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please.

It's been a long time between stories. I hope you will post more parts to this story as well as new stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unfulfilled

Your leaving the story unfinished. No one's story is literally finished until they die, of course, but you need to wrap this up at some point in their lives. You have a drama that is sucessful and is moving along well, and then you just cut it off in an afternoon. The Lawyer is coming over who was once her Lover, Danny is wondering (dreaming) about a threesome. Karen is coming to discuss the result of the legal papers he holds, Danny is still in two leg casts, we still don't know whether Danny and Sis become a long term couple. You are leaving way too many unanswered questions in this series. I can't give you 5stars when you don't finish the story.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
MORE

This was the 2nd time I read this and want to read more about these two. Loved every word..

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this story

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loved it

A great story, one more chapter would’ve ended it nicely, but I’ll take this ending, it is good enough

Thx Author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous