Danny Darling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was very important to me. Although he spoke to me, and obviously USED me like a girl, he kept his word and did not intentionally belittle or humiliate me when speaking with his friends.

He is a man of honor, I thought. I can trust him!

When Darling returned, I was sitting on the sofa sewing a button back onto one of his shirts.

He smiled and said, "You're a girl of many talents---I am a very lucky man!"

My heart swelled with love and pride as I beamed at him. Even though domestic duties came natural to me, it was always gratifying to be recognized for doing them well.

Another couple days went-by, and I was totally into my new life. I was so good and fast at housework, I had a lot of free time.

"Sweetie," he said, "...would you like to learn my business?"

I didn't know he had a business besides owning the apartment complex. I felt honored that he even asked.

I followed him into the 'computer room.' It was a second bedroom he converted into a business office.

"You're a bright girl, you'll learn this quickly," he said.

And I did.

I have a knack for computers; already knew my way around a variety of software programs, and am able to solve, and fix problems that may arise.

He showed me the programs I'd be using, and what was expected of me then left me to my own devices.

His business software wasn't complex, so I learned how to use it quickly. I was thrilled that I was going to be able to help him.

Anything I could do to help my man succeed was very important to me.

For dinner, I prepared Beef Wellington---he loved it!

We talked about his business and what precisely he wanted me to do. He basically was an online stock trader, and he was going to teach me what to look for: how to research promising companies, follow trends, and ultimately purchase the stocks myself. It all sounded very exciting.

We were mid-way thru the apple cobbler I'd baked, when he suddenly reached into his pocket and placed a very small box on the table. The box had a pink bow on top. He pushed it in front of me.

"Sweetie, this is for you," he smiled.

My heart fluttered. I knew it was a jewelry box and I wondered what was inside.

I gasped when I saw the shiny diamonds inside. At first I wasn't sure what the two pieces were then I recognized them as earrings---diamond earrings!

"Don't get too excited, Sweetheart, only one is for you...the other is for me...I want us to wear marching earrings."

I felt moisture in my eyes. I swallowed hard.

Oh my God, this is the sweetest gift I've ever received! I thought.

"Oh, Darling," I sighed. "This is...uh...thank you! I would love to wear the earring for you...uh, my ears aren't pierced..."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, Sweetie...Katy and Jen-Jen are coming over here in a couple hours...Jen-Jen will do the piercing for both of us."

Huh? Oh no, are they really coming here? The last time I saw them I was a normal boy...oh my God---what is Darling going to make me wear?

Darling reached across the table and took my trembling hand in his.

"Sweetie, it's time we had a talk," he said softly. "There is something I want to explain to you."

My eyes were locked into his...he was calm, and his eyes showed nothing but tenderness and caring.

"I live what you might call an 'alternate lifestyle'...I only surround myself with like-minded people...I suspect outside of Jennifer, you really don't know any of my other tenants...you will---you will get to know them all."

He took a sip of wine then continued.

"Sweetie, what I and my small circle of friends have in common is sex---sex is a major aspect in all of our lives and we celebrate sex openly and unashamed...."

Oh wow, I thought. I had an idea where this was leading and it made my clitty jump and lurch inside my lace panties.

"I am going to introduce you to the wonderful world of alternative sex and I know you will absolutely love it---you already do!"

My heart pounded and my clitty became fully erect.

"I'm not going to explain in detail just now...I will bring you along slowly, I will only tell you what you need to know...what I want to explain to you now is very important...you know how much I love watching you between my legs, how I love to watch in the mirror when we suck and fuck, well, Sweetie, I am something of a voyeur---do you know what that means?"

I nodded my head.

"Sweetie, I am going to give you to other men, and women, as well...the very thought of watching you suck another man's cock gives me a hard-on...tonight, after Jen-Jen pierces our ears, the four of us will have a little party, would you like that, Sweetie?"

"I—I guess so, Darling," I said even though I felt myself shudder at the thought of having to bury my face in the thick forest between Jennifer's legs.

"Sweetie, the only thing expected of you is your obedience...whatever you are told to do---by either Katy or myself---you will perform immediately, without question, and to the best of your abilities...I would hate to have to spank you in front of our guests...do you understand me, Sweetie?"

"Y-Yes..." I said softly. "I understand, Darling."

"Good girl," he said and kissed me on the lips. "Now go get ready just as though you would when we go to bed...I'll pick out a pretty outfit for you to wear."

A million thoughts ran thru my head as I lay back in the hot water enjoying my bubble bath.

I was about to enter another new phase in my life. One where everybody we came in contact with would see with their own eyes the girly, sissy-boy that I've become. Darling's obedient, and submissive 'girlfriend'!

There was no doubt in my mind that Darling would have me on my knees, and use my mouth for his pleasure while our friends and neighbors gathered round watching us. I thought of the tiny gulping noises my throat made when I swallowed his cum; everyone would hear me swallowing a man's cum.

SO WHAT!! I said to myself. THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!

My only responsibility is to obey the man I love, and never embarrass him in front of his friends. Besides, I want him to be proud of me...I must do my best to prove to him, and everybody else, that I am worthy of his love and devotion. I will be the best girlfriend a guy can be for another man.

Darling came into the bathroom, closed the lid on the toilet and sat down.

"Sweetie," he said. "A couple more things you should know...from this moment on, you will always address Katy as 'Mistress Katy'...okay?"

"Yes, Darling," I replied.

"In our world, Sweetie, there are people who are natural leaders, born to be in charge...they are 'tops'...they give the commands, and their partners obey without question...I am a 'top', and you are a 'bottom'...a person who receives their greatest satisfaction by obeying and serving their partner...Katy is a 'top'---Jennifer is her 'bottom'...when Katy and I are talking, you will remain silent---a good 'bottom' never says a word unless their partner approves of it...oh, one more thing---Katy wants to be the first one to fuck you besides me and I told her that would be fine, frankly, I can't wait to watch that...do you understand me, Sweetie?"

I told him I did even though I didn't-----how on earth can a woman 'fuck' a guy?

It startled me when three sharp knocks on our door woke me from my reverie.

"Answer the door, Sweetie," said Darling, "and remember what I told you!"

To be honest, I had been admiring myself in the mirror. Darling had me wearing the 'full outfit': pink, diaphanous panties, the white lace garter belt, nylon stockings and the sheer, pink babydoll nightie.

He didn't like me wearing the flimsy bra, he said it made me look "too girly...besides, we've done good work on your nipples, I think everyone should see them!"

My trembling hand slipped off the doorknob and I had to focus on the simple act of turning the knob.

I felt the blood rush to my face when I opened the door and was confronted with the imposing figure standing before me.

"W-Welcome to our home, Mistress Katy," I said in a quivering voice, careful to avoid looking directly in her eyes. "Please come inside and make yourself at home."

I was thankful I remembered the short speech Darling had taught me.

When I closed the door I felt a hand on my panty-encased buttocks. She stroked my asscheeks then suddenly gave my butt a sharp SMACK!

I squealed more from surprise than pain.

"Ooooo, look how pretty you are!" she giggled. "Oh my, your clit is so cute poking out the front of your panties!"

I heard Jennifer giggle, as well. I flushed a deep red.

Mistress Katy's hand squeezed my clitty thru the panties. I was caught unprepared by her boldness---I moaned and immediately felt ashamed of my response.

My God, I'm such a slut, I said to myself.

Both women were wearing silk robes, and immediately removed them and hung them on the hooks beside the door.

I sucked in my breath when I saw what Jennifer was wearing---she was gorgeous and sexy in her pink, see-thru panties, white lace garter belt, nylon stockings and pink babydoll nightie. She wore no brassiere and her magnificent breasts were on full display thru the tight, diaphanous material of the pink nightie.

My clitty became hard as a steel pole. I was suddenly aware that something wasn't quite right...my eyes bugged-wide when I figured it out.

OH MY GOD---she was wearing the same outfit as me!

Mistress Katy gave my clitty another squeeze and said to Darling, "My goodness, don't we just have the prettiest girls?"

Darling smiled and said, "We certainly do---they are ravishing!"

I was startled when I finally noticed what Mistress Katy was wearing, or rather, not wearing.

She had on a black corset with her huge breasts spilling over the top. She wore no panties and her pubic area was free of hair, and her prominent slit appeared to have rouge, or some sort of makeup applied to it.

I quickly pictured Jennifer shaving her Mistress and applying rouge to her pussy-lips.

"Let's take care of business first," she said. "Where do you want to do this, Danny?"

"The dining room table will be fine," he replied.

Jennifer was carrying a toiletry bag and opened it on the table. She brought out a couple needles, gauze pads and a bottle of clear liquid.

I barely noticed the items she arranged in front of her, the gentle swaying of her breasts had me hypnotized. Her nipples were hard and pointed. I took a quick glance at my own and decided my nipples were longer than hers.

Darling opened the jewelry box and the women "Ooo'd" and Ahh'd" when they saw the diamond earrings.

"You guys are going to make the cutest couple!" exclaimed Mistress Katy.

"I'll go first," said Darling.

When he said that my heart swelled with love and pride; him going first meant he was serious about his commitment to me.

To make a long story short, I don't like needles so I closed my eyes thru-out both procedures. When it came my turn, I was pleasantly surprised that Jennifer made it almost pain-free.

The diamond earring felt like it weighed ten pounds when she inserted it in my right ear lobe. In a matter of minutes, I barely noticed I was wearing it.

"Oh my," exclaimed Mistress Katy, "what a cute couple!"

Darling led me to the mirror and I looked first at his earring then mine. I smiled at his reflection.

Yes, I thought, we ARE a cute couple!

I turned to him, stood on my tippy-toes, and kissed him on the lips.

I will not go into great detail about what took place over the next couple hours. All it did was reinforce my natural fear of women.

Mistress Katy and Darling had moved to the sofa and sat side-by-side. Darling was now nude, while Mistress Katy still wore the corset; her fat breasts obscenely hanging over the corset.

Jennifer and I were standing near the mirror.

Mistress Katy suddenly said to us: "You two bitches get over here now!"

Jennifer immediately went to her hands and knees and began moving towards the sofa. I took two steps when Mistress Katy's face went purple and she screamed at me.

"ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES, CUNTBOY---WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

Stunned, I followed Jennifer to the sofa on my hands and knees. To my chagrin, Jennifer by-passed her Mistress and knelt between Darlings open legs. It must have been a pre-arranged plan.

As if on cue, both Darling and Mistress Katy laid-back on the sofa, and pulled their knees to their chests exposing their rosebuds to us.

"Lick our assholes, you worthless cum sluts!" said Mistress Katy.

I never hesitated. I did what I was told. I licked her anus and perineum, coating her with my saliva.

"Tongue-fuck my asshole, cuntboy---I better feel your tongue inside me---or else!" she hissed.

Just before I curled my tongue and pushed it inside her rectum, I said: "Yes, Mistress Katy!"

I'd said it for Darlings benefit. I didn't want to embarrass him---I wanted him to be proud of me.

I must have licked the walls of her asshole a good ten-minutes before I felt the juices from her pussy cover my face. I became afraid I might drown in her cunt juice.

"Eat my pussy, cuntboy, and---YOU BETTER MAKE ME CUM!!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Katy," I said, scared at the tone of her voice, but relieved to get my tongue out of her ass.

At some point I became aware that the movement beside me had stopped. Whenever I took the opportunity, I pulled my mouth off her cunt, gulped down oxygen and my eyes darted to Darling and Jennifer to see what they were doing.

Jennifer was sitting on his legs, her hand slowly stroking Darlings hard cock. They were both intently watching my performance.

I suddenly felt very sad, and jealous. I wanted to be the one sitting on Darlings lap---I wanted to be the one having his wonderful cock in my hand.

I'm not sure how many orgasms I gave Mistress Katy. I never was when I'd been with a girl. All I know is the feeling of great joy and relief when they finally push your head away from their open, and dripping crotches.

Like I've said before, I may be an expert at eating women's pussies, but that doesn't mean I like it.

There were voices and movement above me. My head was still engulfed with fog. My mind was swirling; I couldn't think straight. Hands were pushing and pulling at me; arms and legs seemed to be everywhere.

When my mind finally cleared, I found myself kneeling between Darlings open thighs; he was standing, and my head was gently guided to his buttocks.

I tried to make sense of what was happening. I saw Jennifer's head and shoulders flat on the sofa; her legs were split impossibly wide apart. Then I noticed Darlings cockhead poised at Jennifer's anus.

DAMMITT, I thought. I WANT TO BE THE ONE BENDING OVER FOR DARLING!!

There was no time for jealousy or self-pity. I heard Mistress Katy speaking to me.

"Cuntboy, your Master is going to fuck Jen-Jen in the ass---hold his balls for him, and tongue-fuck his asshole!"

"Yes, Mistress Katy," I said automatically.

It sounded simple enough, but it wasn't an easy thing to do; no problem holding his free-swinging scrotum, but just try and keep your tongue in a man's asshole while he's fucking someone---almost impossible!

Darling sensed my difficulty and slowed down his thrusts, and settled into a nice rhythm. I concentrated on my assignment and found myself enjoying listening to the moans and groans above me.

Then it struck me: Your Master?? Mistress Katy had referred to Darling as my 'Master'!!

My resentment and confusion was short-lived.

Well...I guess he is my Master, I admitted to myself. I do have to obey all his commands...I have totally surrendered myself to him---I have given him absolute control of my life...but so what? I love him and he loves me, and I love obeying him---yes---YES HE IS MY MASTER!

Master, err, I mean Darling was close to cumming. His frantic bucking made it impossible for me to keep my tongue in his asshole. Instead, I instantly remembered what he had me do on one occasion.

I coated my middle finger with saliva, pressed it to his anus, and carefully worked half the finger inside his asshole. THAT DID IT!!

His balls contracted in my hand and he screamed and shouted while his hips bucked wildly. He brutally thrust his exploding cock as deep as it would go inside Jennifer's asshole. I held on for dear life as his body violently jerked and shook as he emptied his balls in Jennifer's bowels.

There was no time to revel in my achievement. Bodies were being re-arranged again. I was pulled to my feet and forcefully bent over until my hands came to rest on each side of a reclining Jennifer.

Her legs were high in the air; her crotch totally exposed to me.

"Eat your Master's cum out of her asshole, cuntboy---get your tongue inside her and lick-out every drop of his scum!" instructed Mistress Katy.

I obediently did as I was told.

I saw black and purple striped bruises on Jennifer's shapely buttocks.

OH MY GOD---MISTRESS KATY MUST WHIP JENNIFER!!

I didn't have time to think about it anymore. My panties were suddenly pushed to the floor. My legs were pushed further apart and I felt something press on my anus.

I took a quick peek behind me and saw a big, black rubber cock standing straight out from Mistress Katy's crotch. I would have burst out laughing if I hadn't been so terrified!

OH MY GOD! My mind screamed. SHE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WITH THAT THING!

My head was pushed back down to Jennifer's asshole. I resumed eating her hole while I tried to relax myself for the impending fucking of my pussy with that big, rubber cock.

I was thankful Mistress Katy had obviously lubricated the cock as she slowly, but firmly pushed it inside me.

Up to that moment, my clitty had maybe been semi-erect, and my balls hadn't experienced any sense of urgency for release. But all that changed the moment I heard Mistress Katy grunt and the cock forced its way to the hilt inside me. I groaned into Jennifer's asshole.

My clitty became hard as a rock and my balls began to swell.

Mistress Katy remained still while Jennifer adjusted her position on the sofa. My face was now pushed into her wet, open cunt and I knew what was expected of me. As soon as my mouth and tongue went to work on her cunt, Mistress Katy began a steady and delicious fucking of my eagerly, awaiting pussy.

It didn't take long for Mistress Katy to become more aggressive; fucking me with long thrusts that belied the urgency she must have felt in her loins.

When I'd looked at the strap-on, I noticed a kind of small saddle that pressed against her cunt when she pushed the cock inside me. I guessed it was molded to rub her clitoris with every thrust.

I counted three-times Mistress Katy cried-out in orgasm. All the while my balls swelled to twice their normal size as the scrotum strap prevented my release.

My balls ached like never before; my clitty throbbed and jerked and twitched only to find no satisfaction. I doubled my efforts on Jennifer's pussy.

I thought, maybe, maybe once I got Jennifer to cum, they would allow me to cum, too.

Jennifer's climax was music to my ears. Surely now they'd release me from the scrotum strap.

Oh God, no---they're not doing it! The damn thing is still stretching my balls. Please, oh my God, please let me cum!

"Cuntboy," I heard Mistress Katy say. "You're trembling...you're shaking, you're covered with sweat...what is it you want, cuntboy? Do you want your Mistress to fuck you harder with her cock? Is that what you want, cuntboy?"

I was delirious with lust. I would have said anything, but, oh God, yes---I wanted her cock---I wanted it banging against my prostate.

"OOhhhh, Mistress...yes, Mistress...please fuck me harder, Mistress...oh God---I love your cock, Mistress---fuck me hard---Pleeeeeezzzzzzzzz...."

She was fucking me harder and faster than Darling ever had. I heard her climax one more time then suddenly someone unfastened my scrotum strap (maybe it was Master, err, I mean Darling?)