Danny Darling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD," I cried out. "OHHH FUCK ME-FUCK ME-FUCK ME...OHHHH---YES—YES—YESSSSSSS MISTRESS---I'M CUMMING MISTRESS KATY---I'M CUMMING---I'MCUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...."

My knees were on the floor, my upper torso rested on the sofa. I was gasping for air.

I heard voices behind me. Mistress Katy and Jennifer were leaving. The door closed shut and Darling's hand took hold of my hair and pulled me to my feet by my hair.

It hurt! It was the single most brutal act he'd ever done to me.

I searched his face for a reason for his action. All I saw was pure lust glazing over his eyes. He was still naked; his cock looked bigger than I'd ever seen.

"Get in the bedroom!" he said in a voice I didn't recognize.

Once there, he yanked the bedspread down, looked at me and said, "Lie on your back and spread your legs!"

I began to tremble. I did as I was told.

He climbed on the bed between my open legs. He took hold of my legs and forced them straight up until my feet were pointed at the ceiling.

"Keep your legs up there!" he ordered.

I was acutely aware of how open and vulnerable my pussy was in that position.

"Y-Yes, D-Darling," I said meekly.

He climbed on top of me, used his hand to work his cockhead just inside my hole, then thrust so hard into me it took my breath away.

I cried out more in surprise than pain. I tried to throw my arms around his shoulders but he caught my wrists, and held them together in one strong vise-like grip over my head.

I was completely helpless underneath him. I'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable. I was his to do as he pleased and there was nothing I could do about it.

He pulled his cockhead out to just inside my entrance then rammed all the way inside me until his pubic hair pressed against my splayed buttocks.

"UUNNNGGGHHHHH...." I cried out.

He gave no quarter. He wasn't the same man I'd known before.

My hands quit fighting for escape. I lay submissively, allowing him to take his pleasure; in-and-out---harder-and-faster. He fucked me like a man possessed. I lay there listening to his scrotum slapping my upturned buttocks with every violent thrust.

My clitty was sooo hard; the heat and pressure in my balls rose. My head began rolling from side-to-side. Drool escaped my mouth.

The heat in the room was unbearable. Our bodies were slippery with sweat. The over-powering smell of raw, animal-sex invaded my nostrils.

He grunted with every thrust he gave me---I groaned with every thrust I received.

All doubts were erased from my mind. I was finally free from fear and uncertainty.

"Ohhh Master," I sighed after a particularly deep thrust that bumped my prostate.

"That's right, my Sweetie...say it again---who am I?" he whispered.

"Ooooooo—God---you are my Darling Master---yes...oh yes...." I moaned underneath his powerful thrusts.

"I am your Master---who does that make you?" he whispered again after another deep thrust.

"Ooooooo...Darling---I mean Master---I am your girl, Master...I am your slavegirl, Master---you are my Master---I am your slavegirl!"

He released my wrists and I threw my arms over his broad shoulders. He held my head in his hands and kissed me with such ferocity he forced the cum to begin churning in my balls.

His thrusts became more hurried and violent. My head banged against the headboard.

My feet straight in the air, I spread my legs even wider for him. It was to signal to him, my complete and abject surrender. He was my Master; he owned me; I was now his property to do his every bidding, and to provide him with the greatest pleasure I possibly could.

He could do with me whatever he wanted.

He cried out and I felt the first salvo of his hot semen against the sensitive walls of my pussy. I instinctively tightened myself and started milking his balls dry.

Suddenly, my own balls exploded and my clitty wildly sprayed our chests. The noise of our joyous orgasms was deafening.

He collapsed on top of me and I held him close. I loved and adored being pinned underneath his masculinity.

He kissed me before he climbed off me. "I love you, Master," I said.

He smiled and said, "I love you, too, my sweet little slavegirl."

The next day, after lunch and before he returned to work, I was on my knees cleaning his cock with my lips and tongue. It was difficult because my tongue was still thick with the load he'd given me seconds before.

When I was satisfied he was clean, I tucked his beautiful penis back inside his boxers, and fastened his slacks.

He smiled down at me and said, "Sweetie, after dinner tonight we're going up to 2-D so you can repay the men who helped me move you into our apartment."

"Yes, Master," I replied cheerfully.

Then he chuckled and added, "Sweetie, you're going to have a lot of fun...I know you've never seen an organ the size of Jacksons..."

"Oh, is he a musician?" I asked.

He laughed out loud and said, "No, Sweetie, you are the musician---you are the best flute player I know, and tonight, you will provide us all with beautiful music!"

I blushed red, and felt my clitty twitch inside my black lace panties.