Danny Darling Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pray to God you can help open his eyes to the wonder and splendor of life.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Regardless of the lifestyle best suited for him and his sexuality, my daughters and I are concerned only with his happiness.

Thank you for listening,

Barbara

I'd read enough-my mother and Danny had conspired against me-the past two months of my life was a complete lie.

Everything about it had been preplanned—HA—WHAT A JOKE-I really believed I was in total control. Important decisions had been made for me without my knowledge or consent.

Am I really this helpless faggot, sissy-boy who the two most important people I know seem to believe is incapable of running his own life?

"Oh good-you're reading the emails," Darling said behind me.

I nearly leapt out of my skin at the sudden sound of his voice. My sense of hearing is good; it surprised me I didn't hear him come into the apartment.

"W-What is all this?" I asked almost in a whisper. "You and my mom...you planned for all this to happen? MY OWN MOTHER? REALLY? MY MOTHER SOLD ME OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER?"

My whole body began trembling and shaking. A blind rage washed over me in a flash flood of anger and hatred.

I was about to jump out of the chair and confront him face-to-face when I felt his hands press down on my shoulders, forcing me to stay seated. I was powerless against him and I knew it. The stark reality of my impotence hit me hard.

"Please, John, take a deep breath..." he said, "...however we arrived here today, the facts are we love each other-you make me a whole person-these have been the happiest weeks of my life, and I truly believe I have helped you come to grips with the kind of boy you are..."

'...the kind of boy you are'-there's that phrase again...how many times have people said that to me? WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?

"Johnny, the only thing that's important is the here-and-now-the only thing that matters is whether or not you are happier now than any other time in your life...you know, Sweetie-sometimes the ends do justify the means!"

I actually understood what he was saying. It was like a light bulb suddenly clicked 'on' in my head. My eyes opened wide for the first time. The past few weeks flashed thru my mind and everything became as clear to me as a cloudless day.

Darling was right-I am a submissive sissyboy, and I love it. I love him with all my heart, and my sex life is more exciting than I could ever have hoped for.

Life before Darling had been meaningless and empty. I'd been a shell of a human being, going through the motions of living. I never allowed myself to dream of the life I was now leading. I had always suppressed my emotions for fear my future life could never live up to my hopes and expectations.

Suddenly, I no longer felt the weight of the world bearing down and suffocating me.

OH MY GOD-I HAVE AN ACTUAL LIFE AND I AM ALIVE AND HAPPY!!

Having a penis does not make anyone a boy or man. It's what you feel inside that determines who you are. You can't choose your sexuality any more than you can choose the color of your eyes.

I was born this way, dammit! I have no more control over my feelings for men than I do for the foods I like...and who gives a damn, anyway? This is MY LIFE, dammit and I love it!!

I love the fact men find me attractive and sexy; it thrills me to know they get erections when they are near me; I love going to my knees to fondle and caress men's cocks and balls; it makes me delirious with lust when I take a hard penis into my mouth, and I am proud and ecstatic when I am able to make the men moan with pleasure, and ultimately, discharge their manly essence into my mouth.

My frown turned into a smile when I thought of the thrill and excitement I feel every time I bend over for Darling and he fucks me hard and long, using me like a girl-like the queer-boy that I am.

I am not ashamed to say this man saved my life and, for the first time ever-I AM HAPPY!

You know what-I don't care how I got to this point in my life-the ends DO justify the means-a wonderful man loves me, and I love him. We make each other happy-isn't that what life is all about?

I am laying back in the bath tub, luxuriating in the soapy and bubbly hot water. In an hour or so, Darling is going to 'present me' to all the residents of the building at a pool party. I am nervous, but not fearful; there are still four couples I have yet to meet, but am looking forward to entertaining and partying with them.

I close my eyes and remember the day before. After my epiphany, Darling and I kissed and hugged and declared our undying love for one another.

I wanted to lower my panties and bend over for him, but he'd said there wasn't enough time, that the Rodriguez brothers would be here at any moment. My clitty had instantly stiffened at the thought of satisfying three men.

When they arrived, I was already in position, on my knees sitting upright, my head bowed awaiting the signal to begin.

As usual, I first heard Scarface's, I mean, Ernesto's voice as he patted my head: "Oh my pretty little Chica, you don't know how much I look forward to my time with you!"

I was now an expert at opening men's slacks, and extricating their erections. I did it slowly, and with great flourish. I made a small show of it when their hard cocks sprang into view.

"Ohhh..." I'd gasp, or moan, "...I love your manly cock-may I please take it into my mouth and pleasure you?"

"Yes, my Chica," he'd said, "you are the very best-you were born to suck men's tools!"

I smiled as I opened my lips wide, and slid them over his bulbous cockhead.

He was right, I said to myself. I was born to kneel before men...it was my birthright to give them pleasure...who am I to fight Mother Nature?

And when Juan, the third and youngest brother erupted in my mouth and I greedily swallowed every drop of his slightly salty nectar, I beamed with pride.

My clitty was hard as a rock, and the front of my panties were soaked with pre-cum. I was trembling with lust and desire.

For the rest of the afternoon, and into the evening, Darling and I made passionate love.

He took me bending over; he had me climb on top and mount his steel-pole of an erection. Each time his balls emptied deep inside my pussy, he allowed me to orgasm as well. I'd never known such bliss and happiness even existed.

Between our couplings, I sat on his lap; we kissed, embraced and stroked each other's moist flesh. We were the only people in the world-a man and his boy sharing intimate kisses and touches, oblivious to the world outside of our love-nest.

When it finally came time for sleep, we went to the big bed and cuddled. I caressed and stroked him to another erection. He slowly removed my panties.

I opened my legs wide as he climbed on top of me. I felt his turgid pole on my buttocks. He took my ankles and placed them over his shoulders then worked the knob of his cock into my yawning pussy.

In the dim, red glow of the bedroom, we intently stared into each other's eyes, and in one thrust of his hips, he buried his magnificent cock inside me.

Smiles formed on our faces, our eyes locked together. He moved forward, forcing my legs high in the air.

My heart pounded and raced wildly. I was helpless beneath him as his thrusts became more urgent. This was my favorite position-my man in complete control above me-taking his pleasure any way he desired.

I wanted it to last forever. Between our grunts and groans we murmured sweet-nothings to one another. When I felt his cock expand inside me, and my own balls were near bursting, we cried out in unison, "I LOVE YOU-I LOVE YOU-I LOVE YOU!!"

I remember lying there, marveling at the feel of his manly juices oozing from my pussy onto the bedsheet. Just before I dozed-off, I smiled in the darkness thinking how much I loved sleeping on the wet-spot, his sticky discharge clinging to my soft flesh.

"SWEETIE, IT'S TIME TO GET READY!" I heard Darling call out.

I pulled the plug, and as the water swirled down the drain, I turned-on the shower and washed the stubble off my body. I had grown to love the feel of my hairless flesh.

In the vanity area I found only pink panties-my girliest, see-thru panties with the pink, lace waistband. A shiver of excitement raced up-and-down my spine as I realized I'd be nearly nude when Darling paraded me before all his friends at the pool.

I resolved to carry myself with pride and dignity. I would always demonstrate to Darling and the world how grateful I am he chose me to be the boy in his life.

My hair had grown long, and when it was dry I fashioned it into a ponytail. I attached the scrotum strap, and slipped into the panties; my clitty becoming semi-erect as always when it came in contact with the sheer material.

Darling came up behind me, put his arms around me and said, "You are so beautiful!! You look like an angel!"

I blushed. I haven't quite gotten accustomed to his compliments.

"Are you ready, my Dear?" he asked softly, stroking my panty-encased buttocks, bringing my clitty to full erection.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. He took my hand and we left the apartment.

When we reached the door leading to the pool he stopped and kissed me. His hands stroked and pinched my breasts until my nipples hardened into their inch-long points.

My clitty was flat against my tummy, the head peeking above the waistband. He reached inside my panties and adjusted it until it stood straight out from my body, tenting-out the front of my panties.

Everyone was going to see me in my 'full glory'-hard nipples and clitty. I took one last deep breath when he opened the door and led me outside into the brilliant sunshine.

The laughter and conversations around the pool came to an abrupt stop when they saw us enter the area. All eyes were on me. I thought I heard Mistress Katie say, "Awww, look how cute he is."

I didn't look at anyone in particular, but I noticed broad smiles on most faces.

Darling squeezed my hand and said, "You're doing fine-we're going to walk around the pool so I can show you off to everyone."

My pride and confidence increased with each step we took. My man wanted everyone to see me up-close...how much more proof did I need of Darling's love for me.

My heart swelled with happiness-drops of pre-cum leaked from my slit staining the front of my panties. I responded by subtly throwing back my shoulders and pushing out my hips so my erection was even more prominent.

My body language told everyone: Yes, I belong to Darling-the most wonderful man in the world!

When we made a full lap around the pool, Darling suddenly stopped. He went down on one knee surprising the heck out of me. He held my hand and gazed into my eyes.

"Johnny, you are a wonderful boy and I'm madly in love with you...I am the luckiest man alive...finding you wasn't easy-it was a very long and lonely search...and now that we're together, I never want to let you go...Johnny, my sweetheart and friend-my confidant and lover-will you marry me?"

EPILOGUE

The three of us were in Mistress Marcia's bedroom. We were startled by two sharp knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" my mother called out.

"I want to give my fiancé a hug and kiss," we heard Danny say thru the door.

My mother replied, "No way-it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding-you can hug and kiss him all you want AFTER the ceremony!"

Danny muttered something under his breath and walked away. My mother turned to me and winked and smiled. I smiled back, still somewhat self-conscious of the fact I was standing before her in just white lace panties, and white nylon thigh-high stockings.

Moments earlier, my mother had run her hands over my chest and stomach remarking, "Oh my, dear, you are in fantastic shape...whatever Danny has you doing is certainly working! Your tummy is flat and hard, and I love what he's done with your breasts and nipples-my God, your nipples are longer than mine!"

I blushed a deep red. Even though mother had been here in Florida for two weeks, and she and I had several long talks about my 'exciting adventure' (as she called my new life), her increasingly bold and intimate familiarity with my body and her insatiable curiosity regarding my role as Darling's lover, it was still embarrassing for me to discuss these private matters with her.

"Sweetie," Darling had said, "...she's only trying to reconnect with you...give it time-your mother has never known the 'real' you, has she?"

"No, I guess not," I conceded.

"Mistress Barbara," said Vickie, the pretty redhead I'd worked with in the lingerie department at Dullards. "Here's his blouse."

My mother held out the white, silk blouse and I slid my arms thru the sleeves. Vicky then handed my mother the white silk short-shorts. I stepped into them and my mom pulled them up to my waist, and helped me tuck in the blouse and fasten the shorts.

Next came the shoes I was dreading wearing. White patent leather heels-THREE-INCH HEELS. Each shoe had a real, pink rose attached to the top. I had no idea how I'd be able to walk in them.

"Okay, Sweetie...practice walking like I showed you, and I'll come back for you when its time," she said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Just before she and Vickie left me alone in the bedroom, she turned and looked at me one more time. I could see her eyes misting-over.

"Sweetie," she said softly. "You are the prettiest bride I've ever seen...Danny is a very lucky man-you are going to make him a wonderful wife!"

"Uh, t-thanks, mom," I replied. To be honest, my own mother referring to me as a 'bride' and 'wife' made me feel uncomfortable. I guess I wasn't totally acclimated to my 'exciting adventure.'

I walked around the room until my feet hurt. The damn shoes were tight and painfully scrunched my toes. I sat on a chair, removed the shoes, and massaged my feet.

The past few weeks had been a whirlwind of activity. Since Darling's proposal, and my giddy and tearful acceptance, life seemed to take on a momentum of its own.

My relationship with Darling has evolved to where he treats me with love and respect; actively seeking out my thoughts and opinions. We are equal partners and we listen carefully to one another.

Of course, that DOES NOT include our sex life. I am, and always will be his eager and obedient bitch!

I no longer take myself, or life itself too serious. I am able to enjoy whatever scenario happens to play out. Afterall, as long as I love taking the submissive, feminine role in sexual dalliances, I'd better have a sense of humor about it.

Sure, I'm a work-in-progress, as Darling says, but I have overcome the greatest hurdle of all: acceptance of who I am.

My mother, well, what can I say?

Yes, I was very angry and hurt when I discovered she'd orchestrated this whole arrangement with Darling. But that quickly passed when I admitted to myself how well it had turned out, and how happy I had become.

She had accepted who I was before I did, and I love her with all my heart and soul.

We have become close-maybe too close!

Over the past two weeks I have been learning more and more of her personal and sexual likes and dislikes. I'm glad she feels free to talk with me about these things, but on the other hand, well...she is my mother afterall.

I'd better get used to it though...with Darling's help, she is buying the house next door, yes, next door to Mistress Marcia, and, I have already had the misfortune of unintentionally seeing Vickie kneeling between my mother's wide-open thighs-oh well...

The time was drawing near and my heart was racing with excitement.

I remembered questioning the legality of our marriage and Darling saying to me, "Sweetie, we are getting married before the eyes of God-not the government...and when the day comes and it is legal in Florida, which it will be, we'll have a second ceremony at city hall."

My mother suddenly came thru the door and said, "It's time."

I squeezed my swollen feet back into the shoes. She helped me stand and we waited until I was sure of my balance.

"Sweetie," she said staring into my eyes, "I am so happy for you...I know how much you love him, and he is absolutely head-over-heels in love with you...you are going to have a wonderful life together!"

She kissed my cheek and asked, "Are you ready?"

I smiled then answered, "Yes-yes I am!"

We left the bedroom and walked thru the house. Everyone was outside in the garden. We came to the sliding glass door leading outside. I stopped for a moment, looking out at all my new friends.

My mother placed a small, white derby on my head and smoothed the veil over my face. She then slid the glass door open. At that very moment, Mistress Katy, seated at the organ, began playing "The Wedding March."

Goose-pimples covered my flesh. A lump formed in my throat and my heart swelled with love and pride.

My mother hooked her arm in mine, and walked me down the aisle.

My lips formed the widest smile of my life as I stared at my soon-to-be husband, standing next to his best man, Jackson.

I couldn't take my eyes off Darling. My clitty began to twitch and jump inside my white lace panties. It had a mind of its own and was soon fully erect, tenting-out the front of my shorts.

I no longer experienced shame or embarrassment-on the contrary, I hoped everyone was looking at it. I know Darling saw it-he winked at me and broke into a huge grin.

My eyes misted over. This was truly the happiest day of my life. I couldn't wait to become Darling's wife...I would absolutely love, honor, cherish and obey him for the rest of my life.

*****