Danny's Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get a bottle of water from the fridge while I clean up," she said. "You really are a star pupil. You knew the basics but I guessed that was all."

"It's just a pleasure using your awesome body as my classroom," he said gravely and Chloe looked more than delighted by that unrestrained tribute.

They drank water, sharing the bottle and then she said, "Let's fuck."

Danny was surprised she chose missionary but didn't expect her to remain like a log at the start that females around his age and with his level of experience did.

As he stood at the end of the bed where she requested Chloe told him to wet the end of his dick a few times with spit or with some of her cunt juice.

"Although some women think a dripping dick is a repulsive sight, other women like me find it extremely erotic and know juicy fucks are the best if more than one fuck is likely. That's it, lovely. Oooh. Now put this on," she said, tossing him a condom.

She then pulled her legs back toward her ears to present Danny with a pussy that was slightly open, very moist and he thought it was pulsating slightly. Because her butt was lifted, he'd never seen a butt hole looking so accessible.

She told him to slow down, not to rush it, that the best sensation for men and women was the head began its penetration.

"Never worry if you are doing it at any angle and can't get most of your cock in. The real sensation for any woman is within the first one-third inside her orifice."

"Is that true?"

"I believe so. It is for me and for my friends."

"You discuss your sensations experienced when fucking with other women?"

"Yes of course. What did you think younger women talk about when they giggle over coffee?"

"Shopping?"

"You have to be joking."

They fucked and both came quite close together and Chloe said that was enough.

"Aw couldn't we rip off another one and another couple this afternoon?"

"No," she glared at him.

They swam in the lap pool nude and kissed but Chloe asked Danny not to fondle her. They then had lunch and he read the précis of her papers on human resources while she did some housework and later he questioned her about human resources and she was surprised just how effective he was as a study buddy.

"One of my pals all though high school was what is called a slow learner so I piggy-backed him through high school and gradually acquired effective techniques in finding out what worked with him and what didn't."

"So you think I'm a slow learner?" she said, staring at him expressionlessly.

"Did I say that or even hint that?" he smiled. "Don't bitch unless you really have something to bitch about."

"God when you get some of your rough edged filed off you might be rather effective with women."

"Ah a compliment," he smiled. "You are a super intelligent woman."

She poked her tongue at him.

The next day they worked on doggy position, Chloe pointing out the need for the guy humping on the woman's back to reach under to knead her tits to give her something to think about and how he'd could hunch her in fairly compactly so that when she turned for a tonguing he could accomplish that with relative ease.

"At all times you must keep your women feeling she is involved and that you are working to get her off and not just yourself."

The next day they did it on the dining table and then a bench in the kitchen.

The following day Chloe said she'd begun menstruating.

"So that's three days without fucking?"

"Well there's titty fucking?"

"No you're not big enough."

"Or under an armpit or you can slide over my panties while I keep my thighs tight or if you don't mind blood..."

"No thanks," Danny said, turning pale. None of those."

"Well there's always anal?"

"Yuk."

"Don't be so dismissive. Have you ever tried it?"

"The closest I've been to it was use pushing my little finger into your butt yesterday."

"We both really came big time in concluding that session didn't we?"

"Yeah," he admitted. "You becoming whipped up made me excited.""

"Well?"

"Okay I'm willing to try it. Don't crap on me."

"Omigod Danny, you're putting me off."

"Sorry."

Two hours later a very red-faced and tired-looking Danny went to the pool and had to admit that had been the best bout of sex ever.

"You talked so filthy to me, keeping me at a high level of excitement and you seemed to know when to squeeze me tighter and when to ease off."

"Well I just love anal."

That afternoon they revised Chloe's studies on progress management.

"I've done enough study. You have been great Danny, really bringing me on. My period should finish tomorrow. As a reward for being such a good boy would you like another bout of anal now?"

"Sure, grad a condom and get that butt over here," said the now much more bolder Danny.

Danny returned home three days later and Lucy invited Chloe to accompany them to the airport.

Lucy was holding the crying Chloe after Danny had kissed them both and as he was walking off he grinned when he heard his aunt said, "Why Chloe you are so upset. Exactly when have you and Danny being doing?"

CHAPTER TWO

Arriving home Danny found one of his mom's friends Mrs Aitkin waiting for him at the airport.

"Hi Danny," she said, kissing him like an aunt. "You mom called me. They'd decided to stay two more days at the springs where they stopped overnight. Felicity called me and asked me to meet you and give you a bed for a couple of nights and of course to feed you."

"Oh, well that's okay. Thanks that's lovely of you."

"Oooh Danny, that's rather charming of you. Who's been training you?"

"What on sex?"

Penny laughed and looked embarrassed. "Steady on young man. I meant in manners?"

"Oh my aunt," Danny lied, thinking no way would he talk about Chloe.

He looked at Penny's tits and then found her looking at him either nervously or speculatively, he wasn't sure which one it was.

When he collected his bag she said thoughtfully, "You do appear to have matured considerably Danny."

"Do you mean sexually?"

That was a line Chloe had said could be useful in some situations with some women.

"I-I believe I do," Penny said looking at him fearlessly.

Her up-herself daughter Marlene, a college senior, almost yawned when she said "Hi Danny." They'd sometime played street basketball in the same team. He'd muscled and pass to her to shoot and they knew in that respect they were a good team. But otherwise she practically ignored him. Also she was built like a pea stick and appeared proud she practically didn't eat. No wonder she had fuck-all tits; they hung like her grandmother's did.

Marlene's boyfriend called for her at 6:30 to go out for dinner. She said she wouldn't be home till late. Penny's husband Alan was a thousand miles a way on business.

Penny and Danny had dinner and when they cleared away she twice caught him looking at her tits. Well he was interested, wasn't he? Danny had long thought what would it be like fucking an older woman. Er much older than Chloe.

At 8:30 Penny said she was going to bed to read. She crossed to Danny who was sitting bored in front of TV. He stood to be kissed goodnight and at the last second turned his head so that she kissed him on the lips. He saw her eyes were open and pressed his tongue forward and it went into her mouth a bit.

She pulled away and brushed a hand over her mouth and looking at him strangely said good night Danny.

Danny was interested to see her look was not one of repulsion. He waited fifteen minutes and then knocked on her bedroom door and said he'd brought her coffee.

"Oh come in and thanks. This is such a surprise."

As she sat up she had a surprise for Danny. A tit was hanging out of her nightdress.

"You have lovely tits."

She looked down and said vaguely, "Oh these old things" but made no effort to cover it."

"May I stroke it?"

There was that look again and her eyes appeared to hood.

"If you must."

"I must." he grinned and she grinned and pulled her top right down. Danny put down the coffee safely and leaned over and gently caressed the far breast. They both watched as the nipple stiffened.

"Perhaps you should go now," she said.

Perhaps?

He whispered, "What no sex?"

Chloe had told him not to use the word fuck unless the woman was really warmed up.

"It would be adultery."

And now another line from Chloe: "And how do you feel about adultery right now?"

"More to the point, how do you feel about it?"

Shit what was Chloe's recommended reply. Ah yes.

He leant down and licked a nipple and sucked it briefly. "I'm morally ambivalent about it."

It worked. She asked could she rely on him to keep his mouth shut. He said yes and she said to get his clothes off and jump in.

Danny worked on her with all his newly acquired expertise. He was used to females saying Omigod but Penny was now stringing them together and sweating. He bit a nipple. She groaned and he pushed a hand down over her fat belly and her legs opened wide ahead of his advance. He stuck in two fingers into the moist hole and she groaned, grabbed his face and rammed her tongue into his mouth. Within seconds the moist hole had become a squishy hole and they were away.

After the fourth fuck Danny heard a vehicle stop in the driveway and kissed Penny and went off in the dark to his bedroom.

Next day as soon as Marlene went off to the mall Penny was stripping and pulled him on to the sofa. She asked did he do anal and he said no. She said thank goodness for that and he could fuck her, leaving Danny wondering whether he ought to have answered that question differently.

Penny arrived home early and caught them at it.

Oh shit.

She ranted and raved and she and her mom were screaming at each other.

Danny pulled out of Penny and noticed Marlene's eyes rest unwavering on his erection.

He slunk off to his bedroom, packed his bag and prepared to leave the house.

Penny came out in her robe, saw that he was ready to leave and grabbed her car keys.

"I'll take you home."

Danny said she'd only get into more trouble but Penny said Marlene wanted him out of the house. "She will guess what I'm doing when I drive out."

"Will she tell her father?"

"I don't think so, not when I tell her in the morning you and I are finished. I caught her a fortnight ago having it off with her former boyfriend and she pleaded with me not to tell Mark her current date and I agreed to keep quiet."

Penny dropped him off, kissing him like an aunt. "It was great while it lasted," she sighed. "I haven't had such good sex for many years."

* * *

Naughty boy Danny went to the mall next day and bumped into Mal (Malvina) Thompson and her mom. Mal missed out on looks but had a great body probably the best tits at high school, er in his class.

"Hi Danny," said her mom.

"Hi Mrs Thompson."

"Take Danny for coffee darling. You are complaining you are bored with adult company."

Danny grinned and said yeah, it appeared almost everyone had left the city for summer retreats.

"Come on Danny," Mal sighed, never having had much time for him at high school but they'd been in the same gang in their senior year.

"You have great tits Mal?"

She looked around wildly and told him to shut up.

They walked along silently and she began to laugh. "God you seem to be older and more confident."

Oooh, this appeared so promising, Danny thought.

"Yeah we all grow up. My parents don't get home until tomorrow," he said, as they entered the café.

She took his order and he found a table.

Mal returned with the number and handed it to Danny to place on the metal holder.

"Why did you tell me your parents were away?"

"Your mom said you were bored. You are welcome to come over and stay with me tonight and fuck. It's hard to fuck and be bored isn't it?" he said, almost whispering.

"God you have a nerve."

"How about answering the question?"

Mal looked at him with little expression. "Dad had taken my brother away hunting. I'll ask mom if you can come and stay with us because she'll cook for us. She'll arrive here looking for me. I'll ask her then. I would be interested in having sex providing you don't try to do anal."

"No I'm not into anal."

Mal asked, "Are you experienced in sex?"

"I've been living with a married women for about a week."

"Oh really. Then if she is married she would have wanted anal."

"I said no way and she dropped her demands."

Mal looked at him intently and said she wondered what anal was like. Danny said he couldn't imagine but sure as hell he'd wear a condom if he ever went up that chute.

They chatted until Mrs Thompson arrived and joined them, not wanting coffee.

"Mom can Danny come and stay for a few days?"

"Yes of course. That would be lovely for you. But Danny you are not to have sex when Malvina's younger sister is around."

Danny and Mal looked at Mrs Thompson, mouths open.

"It's okay. I remember what it was like in that summer before I went to college, hopping I could get some wider sexual experience under my belt so that I knew what I was doing when I hit college with all those sex-crazed guys keen to cut notches into their belts."

"Mom that is so generous, so mature of you."

"Thank you darling. Please wear a condom Danny and get back to your own bedroom before 7:00 as Jennie joins Malvina in bed around that time and is very conscious she is soon to loose Malvina to college 250 miles away. I'm conscious you two will be going to the same college and will be solid support for one another while settling in.

In bed that night Mal spent most of her time telling Danny he was hurting her.

He went home next morning, early, after thanking Mrs Thompson profusely.

"So it didn't work out with Mal?"

He said he had things to do at home and Mrs Thompson gave him a knowing smile. Yeah well she would know her daughter moaned about almost everything. Little wonder Mal was bored.

Danny sat around bored for most of the day and mid afternoon answered the doorbell.

"Hi Danny," Mrs Wheatley said. She was big into tennis, the youngest of her mom's friends.

"Thelma Thompson said you were home alone and as I was home alone at present why didn't I pop over and get your dinner ready for you."

"I'm only next to useless, not useless Nita."

She laughed and said yes he was welcome to call her Nita.

"Thelma said you and Mal had sex last night and thought you appeared gravely disappointed."

Danny looked up startled and wondered how best to answer that. So he threw a question, "Gravely?"

"Well I guess by that Thelma said it didn't appear to have gone right. She has been worried that nothing appears to go right for Mal with sex and had been hoping you might sort out Mal."

"Christ exactly what do you women talk about?"

"That's rude Danny. Apologize to me please."

He said snapped, "Get fucked."

She dropped the things she was carrying on to the hall table and leaped at him, catching the side of his face with a stinging slap.

"You fucking bitch," he yelled.

Keeping perfectly balanced she clenched her teeth and caught him a heavy blow on the right side of his chest with both her wrists locked together.

Fortunately Danny saw it coming and was instinctively moving sideways. The whack still sent him reeling against the wall. He rebounded and his head caught her under the chin and Nita sank to the floor, the whites of her eyes showing.

"Oh Jesus," Danny yelped and knelt over her.

Nita's eyes fluttered open and she dribbled out of the side of her mouth.

Danny wiped it tenderly with the end of his shirt.

"You asshole, you knocked me out for a few seconds."

"I bounced off the wall and my head accidentally caught you under your jaw."

She smiled and said he was the fist guy who'd ever put her down.

"It's not something I'm proud of."

"Christ Danny, do you have to be so serious about everything. Here help me up."

Danny helped her up and she wobbled and so he held on to her tightly. Nita pushed his fringe back and kissed him, long and fruitily.

Jesus.

She pulled away a bit and whispered, looking at him intently, "So you like the feel of my hard body?"

Danny swallowed and nodded and then remembered what she said about being too serious and therefore he added, "You'd be good to fuck."

Nita moved back in hard against him and rammed her tongue into his mouth. He grabbed a tit and she sighed.

"I need to sit for a while. Fetch me a couple of pain killing pills darling."

When Danny returned with the pills he found Nita yawning and suggested she take a nap. She agreed and he pulled across the drapes and left her.

A couple of hours later Danny was at the kitchen bench scrubbing the potatoes and carrots when he heard Nita come up behind him. She placed her arms around his waist and kissed into the side of his neck before announcing she was back to normal.

He dropped was he was doing, spun around and kissed her, reaching under her top to undo her bra.

"Despite playing tennis and all my gym work I still have big breasts," she said.

"I'm not complaining."

"God you men are all the same. Let's do it on the kitchen table. My Frank has lost that romantic streak.

Nita removed her top and bra and pushed her breasts at Danny's mouth.

"Wow, these look great. How old are you."

"You rude asshole," she giggled. "Forty-one if you must know."

"God my oldest woman yet."

"Oh thanks very much," she snorted.

"That was a compliment," he protested. "I prefer older women because of their wealth of sexual experience."

"Oooh, I say. Most women are much more negative than that. They say the more you have sex fuck the older your are."

"I'd say there's undeniable logic in that."

"What? Oh yeah, you are quite smart for a guy so young, aren't you? Well let me tell you I've never before had sex with a guy twenty-plus years my junior."

"You're in for a real treat Nita."

She sighed and said oh yeah and then said she'd changed her mind about the table and led him back to the sofa.

The few females Danny had fucked had all being blonde. Nita's hair was black, her eyes were dark green and the more he undressed her, the more expanse of beautiful olive skin came into view.

He practically drooled and he pulled off her panties but left on her stockings and garter belt.

"You are toned and quite muscular for a woman and your skin looks like darkish silk."

"Why thank you darling. I'd expected a young guy would be too busy trying to get it in and to shoot rather than looking critically at the real estate."

"Your body is gorgeous."

"Oh darling I'd not intended to allow you to suck my pussy but since you have said nice things about me please go ahead if you wish," Nita said, lying on her back.

"I will, and thanks for appreciating me," Danny said, remembering something else Chloe had said: 'If woman didn't appear interested in fellatio but allowed him to suck then he should swing over into a sixty-nine to have his meat dangling temptingly right near her taste buds'.

He moved into position to leave himself dangling provocatively.

Nita had a trimmed pussy with pouting lips. The hair slicked down after three licks and as Danny slowly licked up both sides of her inner thighs he grinned as he felt her push his erection into her mouth and then cup his hairless balls. (Chloe had taught him how to shave his genitals),

"Hmm," he said out of the side of his mouth.

"Aargh," she wheezed and it felt as if she were attempting to get her tongue through the slit at the head of his erection.

His toes curled.

They were going at it rather slowly. While the pace was a bit slow for Danny, he sensed it was to Nita's likening. He accepted there was no hurry, that they had all night, er presumably. She'd indicated her family was away.

After a while he felt Nita spit him out and her hand movements stopped. He rolled off and lay beside Nita and kissed gently under the throat.