Danny's Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his thick hair and said, "Aha you are very patient for your age and for a male."

Catching her mood he stretched and said, "What, are you in a hurry?"

Nita smiled and circling lightly the top of his shaft with her thumb and forefinger she said she was wet enough for him to insert if he were ready for that.

"What front or back?"

"Oh god, aren't you are just a boy?" she chuckled.

With the question not being answered and Nita moving on to her side as if to leave him with only one choice, Danny lifted up her top leg and she held it up, leaving him to concentrate on slowly penetrating her. Once fully docked he reached up to squeeze the closest big full breast and a few seconds later she was sucking at his nipple and she began answering his slow, rhythmical thrusts.

Later, when Danny returned with a towel and Nita dried herself and the black leather sofa, she pulled him down to her and when he settled she said, "Someone has taught you about sex and by that I don't mean young women your age. Tell me about it sweet man."

After a couple of martinis for Nita and juice for Danny, they had early dinner and watched some TV, Danny laying in Nita's arms until they went to bed, Danny's bed, where Nita said she wouldn't object to anal if that's what he wanted. Danny raced off and returned with lube and condoms from his parents' bedroom, having good knowledge where they kept things.

When Danny walked Nita out to her car next morning she said she'd been pleased to assist with his sexual development and enjoy his obvious expertise.

"Thanks."

She smiled and said it had been a lovely night for her.

"You'll do well at college," she laughed, obviously not talking about academic success.

They kissed and as Nita was buckling up Danny said, "Nita is there any chance of you arranging a girlfriend to provide experience for me by joining us in a threesome?"

She looked at him intently and said what made him think she'd know women like that?

Danny didn't jump in with an instant answer. This was a situation Chloe had schooled him about; it was an occasion to back off and remain lighthearted.

"I had no reason to think you have women waiting in the wings for such a proposal. I was just hoping you might be able to make it happen, that's all. It was a split-second request I made when I saw the exposed length of thigh as you entered your car. That triggered me to think about a new step I guess."

"Danny are you sure you really wish to hurl ahead like this?"

"I see it as natural progression um, toward maturity, in doing something like that."

Nita started the car and moving off very slowly made a kissing noise at him, smiled and said she'd see what she could do.

Danny's family arrived home late afternoon and his tired mom was thrilled to see he'd prepared dinner. Her eyes appearing big, she said her little boy was growing up into assuming responsibilities. She pushed into him heavily and kissed him on the lips.

"Jesus mom," he snorted.

"Aw can't a mother kiss her son?" she whined.

"Not like that," he complained.

"Why not?"

As she said that her face colored. "Oh god Danny, not your own mother," she giggled.

He looked at her sheepishly and said, "Just don't slam into me like that and you'll be okay."

She laughed but looked a little unnerved.

Nita called him three days later.

"I have arranged something but she's a bit nervous. We meet at my place for dinner tomorrow night at 6:00."

Danny said that would be to give the other woman some time to get to know him and decide whether to proceed.

"Something like that."

"Something?"

"I was going to tell you Danny but not over the phone. Becky is my stepdaughter; I'm married to an older man. Becky is married, aged twenty-six, and she and I have had sex three times. She knows that her husband would be upset if he learned about that but thinks he'd be much more upset if he learned there was another man."

"Well her husband is not going to find out, is he?"

"I've convinced her about that and that's why she'd taking this next step. Don't say anything or do anything to scare or repel her sweetheart."

"No of course not. I want the relationship between you two to endure."

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm confidant this will proceed all the way."

"Great Nita. I'll never forget your interest in me as a tutor."

"Thank you darling but I'm sure you will forget me and please don't kid yourself that the only pleasure I'm receiving from this liaison is teaching you how to enjoy yourself."

CHAPTER 3

Danny looked at the clock for the umpteenth time and said for the third time. "She's not coming."

The reply was if she weren't coming she would have called, that Becky was a reliable communicator.

At 6:23 the front door bell buzzed.

"You wait here," Nita smiled, enjoying watching the raw excitement of youth.

Nita and her stepdaughter greeted in the hall and pulling away from the kiss Nita asked Becky was she nervous.

"Very."

"You don't have to do this."

Becky said she was aware of that. "If I find he's just an over-grown kid..."

"Be prepared to be surprised darling."

They entered the living room and found the six foot-plus slim Danny was already standing waiting to greet the new arrival. He was dressed in French-made dark blue polo shirt that set off his blonde curly hair and he wore white drill pants and light blue and white-trimmed boaters.

Nita heard Becky whisper, "Christ" and took that to mean approval.

* * *

Danny thought oh no, not another blonde. But amazingly in shape, height and looks apart from hair color the women looked very like sisters who were several years apart although of course they weren't related except by marriage. Even their tits looked the same size and Danny smiled and said, "Good evening Becky, I'm pleased to meet you."

"Yes I bet you are knowing what my stepmom had arranged."

"Nevertheless my greeting was genuine. You are an attractive woman and we all like nice things, don't we?"

Both women looked sharply at Danny but saw nothing of concern in his expression. He also waited for Becky to sit before he asked Nita should he fetch the drinks and she said deliberately, "Thanks darling, that would be lovely."

All three of them cleared away after dinner that passed without incident. Danny arrived with the last dishes from the table and placed them beside Nita. She turned and kissed him deeply and then turned toward Becky held out her free arm and said, "Come and kiss us darling."

Becky came without hesitation and kissed her stepmom first and then kissed Danny with wet lips and said, "Grab some breast Danny. I'm as nervous as I suspect you are as this is my first threesome as well."

They were away.

They abandoned the kitchen and Nita went ahead to pull the drapes followed by Becky who had her arm around Danny.

"Do you feel naughty?" he asked.

"What because I have someone else? Yes I do but I've never felt this excited about sex."

"I hope you can maintain at least some level of sexual excitement until well into late life."

"Danny what a wonderful thing to say to me. You are a very lovely young man, or at least I should say you appear to know how to act like one."

"Thanks Becky. Well you guys?"

"You undress us," Nita said.

Danny began by removing Nita's top first. She'd told him earlier not to worry, that he had the fire-power to handle two women in the same session and pointed out he'd climaxed four times with her twice in single sessions and that this would be little different. He trusted her to be right.

When they were both stripped down to their hold-up stockings, and it appeared to Danny he was in a room half-filled with tit, they undressed him and taking it to her mouth Becky had cooed, "Oh the silver bullet."

Danny thought Christmas, Nita had been talking to Becky about him. Ah well, that probably had softened up Becky to join them for a threesome.

Danny vibrated his cheeks between Nita's tits and she really liked that and then she slowly pushed him on to the sofa, Becky bobbing on his dick following them without missing a beat. Nita then hunched up and settled her pussy over Danny's mouth after pushing his head down.

Having action at both ends by two women was a new experience for Danny and he enjoyed it and would have whistled but his mouth was taking in pussy juice mixed with his saliva. He felt next to helpless because Nita had pulled up both of his hands that were now grinding around her nipples, her hands imprisoning his bands. Now why would a guy wish to attempt to break out of that?

The most exciting time for him came when he was on his side, shafting Becky for the first time, while she was tonguing him and Nita was busily chewing his ass. When he was about to come he pulled out, ripped off the condom and exploded, making Becky shriek either in fright or delight as he ejaculated heavily on to her face and hair.

The women had a sixty-nine while he rested and then he was really treated. The women leant over the back of the sofa tonguing, presenting Danny with an amazing sight that sent his passion soaring. Facing him was almost two identically heart shaped butts with both women spreading their already lubed assholes. He'd not noticed them preparing.

With shaking hands Danny rolled on a condom and worked up Nita's ass and after a few stabs visited the next offering that was only a little tighter but still tight enough to make them both sweat. Both women whacked themselves off and came together half a minute after he'd pulled out and fired on to both of them although rather unspectacularly.

He was bushed and fell asleep watching the women back at sucking pussy again.

When young women Danny knew were returning from vacation with their families bored, or arriving back and then becoming bored, he chased after a couple and then was kept pretty busy as the females appeared to run some sort of advisory service and before long females were calling him. He still banged Nita twice a week until she put that out to once every ten to fourteen days because she wished to wean herself off him because he would be departing for college soon. In his last week before leaving Nita, Becky and he had one more session together and it was great.

Danny's parents bought him a pre-owned Ford Focus before he left for college. He called Malvina Thompson and offered to take her to college and she sounded excited and said she'd call back. She did within the hour and accepted, saying that was making her dad happy he didn't have to take time off work but her mom was devastated she would not be going with Mal to college but even her mom knew she was going to cry no matter what happened.

* * *

With seventy miles to go Mal spotted a turnoff to a lake five miles away.

"Shall we go up there?"

Danny yawned, "For what purpose?"

"Everyone is saying you're a great fuck."

What the hell, thought Danny. Why couldn't females talk about shopping? He remembered Mal would rate as his worst ever fuck.

"Well I dunno," he hedged.

"Come on, we went with our parents to the college on a familiarization visit. Arriving today is no big deal because we are both booked into halls."

"Well..."

"Oh come on. You need a driving break."

Danny thought bullshit but what the hell. They turned off.

There were families parked near the beach so Danny turned off and they headed along a track then lead up to a bluff over looking the lake.

"Oh this is gorgeous," Mal said and digging into one of her bags pulled out two cans of beer in an insulated container and she also grabbed a rug.

"What if some hikers spot us?" he moaned but eyed the can of beer he was being handed with a big smile.

"It will be just a group of hikers seeing a couple fucking. They are supposed to be out enjoying nature in the raw. Get your clothes off."

"You first."

"Jesus Danny," she swore. "Have I been told lies about you?"

Danny felt quite hurt.

After they squashed their beer cans Mal said, now squash me Danny. Do you have a condom?"

He lied no.

"I don't neither but I trust you to be clean. Come on let's get underway."

After some rather good foreplay Danny pushed in and was surprised to find Mal was so well lubed naturally. It was slipping in when she pushed against him with a wham, their groins colliding.

She grinned rather than groaned.

Surprised he thought what the fuck what was this?

"Come on," she called excitedly, "Let's bang."

Later as they drove off he said, "That was unbelievable. That was so unlike you, er, as you were before."

She laughed and leaned over and kissed him and placing a hand on his very limp cock.

"Good eh? This is the new me. Mom took me to a specialist and she found I suffered from congenital adrenal hyperplasic."

"Oh really?"

"Yes the real problem was vaginismus."

"Oh really?"

"Yes and all that means I had a feeling of anxiety just prior to and during intercourse and that resulted in me experiencing involuntary muscular contracts during sex, effectively snubbing out any enjoyment for me and killing any thought the guy shafting me would have of enjoying what we were doing."

"Wow it's really working."

"Yes I have mom to thank me for taking me to the specialist and then insisting I completed the counseling and exercise course and then I joined mom and dad in bed over six weeks and they gradually worked me into full and unrestrained sex."

"Er your mom and dad?"

"Yes but don't be boorish about that Danny, it was medical assistance and it has really worked."

"Um yes. I think we should date at college, for quite sometime if you like. If you fuck like that every time we come together Mal I'm unlikely to seek anyone else."

"Oh thanks Danny. I promise to have big climaxes for you."

"Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on you, er to begin dating you."

"Great Danny. Oh dad with mom's permission took the opportunity to break in my butt while he was working on my general therapy. You probably don't do anal but it's a good backstop when I have my period. Mom says guys don't like that kind of blood, that it makes them run away."

"Yeah I think she's right. Will you be prepared to teach me anal Mal?"

"Yes sure, at the first opportunity darling."

Danny began whistling.

THE END