Dan's XXX Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan got the women to sit while he fixed some drinks; he made rum and diet coke for Becky but had to ask what Rachel wanted.

Answering she said "a rum and diet coke would be fine".

He made himself a straight rum and coke and sat down on the couch between his two favorite ladies. Taking a long sip of his drink before he sat it down on the coffee table he leaned back on the couch and put a hand on the leg of each lady letting his fingers roam a little. Rachel was still a little shy so she sat nervously holding her drink while Dan's fingers approached her crotch. Becky had no such reservations and she turned toward Dan a little and threw one arm around his neck and played with his ears as his hand dipped between her legs.

Dan whispered in Rachel's ear "do you want to watch while I fuck Becky?"

Becky pinched Dan's ear and blushed calling him "incorrigible".

Dan turned to Becky and made the same offer to her; she accepted with a groan as his fingers split her vulva and slid across her clit.

Dan's full attention now turned to Rachel as he pulled her face toward his and he kissed her. Continuing his kiss his hand dropped to her breast where he pinched the nipple before he pulled her body toward his. Rising up a little he pushed her back along the couch while his hand sought out her pussy. His fingers entered her cunt and finally found her ON button, soon she managed to push him back far enough to swing one leg over his head and down along the back of the couch placing him right between her splayed legs.

She grabbed his face with both hands and kissed his lips hard, her eyes open and looking at Becky as if to say "I'm his and I love it".

Dan got to his knees and allowed Rachel to pull his cock down into her cunt where she squeezed him hard. They both began to move their hips in frenzy, Dan bending down to suck her tits as they moved in shock waves.

At first Becky was frozen in amazement at the vision before her but their moans finally released her from bondage allowing her to move. There wasn't any room for her to join in so she just moved around and sat on the arm of the couch just above Rachel's head, spread her legs and strummed her clit where Dan could see her.

She had always enjoyed having his cock in her pussy and now she found that she enjoyed watching him do someone else almost as much. He always seemed to be able to find that just right angle that brought her maximum pleasure MMMMMMMMMM... just then Rachel moaned with her first orgasm; yup, Dan had brought her a lot of pleasure just like that.

Now that Rachel had cum Dan changed positions a little and motioned for Becky to move down where Rachel could give her some pleasure; she moved to straddle Rachel's head bringing her cunt over the girl's lips. Dan was still pumping Rachel's cunt so her mouth was open in ecstasy as Becky touched her lips; Becky moaned as a tongue began to move within her. Dan kissed Becky's neck and tweaked her nipples; this was going to be a fun afternoon.

Pulling out of Rachel's sopping hole Dan let Becky dive her head between Rachel's legs; after a short session of wiggling around the two girls settled down and lapped away at the others pussy. Rachel was the first to break her grip on the cunt in front of her face and groan as she experienced another orgasm; returning to her task with renewed vigor, and after plunging two fingers into Becky's pussy she got her to cry out too. Becky got up and allowed Rachel to rise before she started kissing her again; the two girls went at each other for a while until their passion subsided.

Handing them their drinks Dan raised his glass and offered "a toast to life, love and passion".

Both girls heartily agreed and downed the last of their watery drinks.

Moving back to Dan's bedroom and his freshly made, king sized bed Becky pushed Rachel down exclaiming that this was a much better place to play and jumped on the younger girl to reestablish their sixty nine. Dan wasted no time in joining in; placing himself behind Becky on his knees he entered her cunt in one swift motion banging his balls on Rachel's nose. As he pumped away with abandon Rachel continued to lick Becky's clit and the bottom of Dan's shaft as it drew moisture from deep within Becky's hole. Becky came first setting off Dan who withdrew and shot his load into Rachel's mouth. That brought an end to round two of fucking and they all snuggled down to relax and recuperate.

After a bit Rachel asked why Dan had pulled out just before he shot his wad. Dan and Becky looked at one another and smiled then Dan explained that it was one of their oldest traditions and it came about because when they first started going out Becky couldn't use any birth control except condoms. Dan hated condoms so much that they agreed to let him fuck her bareback once he promised to never cum in her pussy. He still kept his promise no matter what.

Besides said he "didn't you enjoy slurping my sauce?"

Rachel blushing a little, nodded in affirmation.

Becky, who had been caressing Dan's cock, asked Rachel "are you ready for another go?

Rachel, glancing at Dan and seeing him smile, answered "yes, of course."

Becky scooted around closer to Rachel and slipped her legs forward until their cunts met with their legs scissoring one another. They started softly rubbing their pussies together; Dan watching with great interest as the two women really started to get into it.

He had never understood how bumping pussies turned the ladies on but there it was right in front of him and they were really getting turned on. He lay back stroking his cock as he enjoyed watching two sexy ladies pleasure themselves. Becky and Rachel took their time and just enjoying their mutual pleasure, finally ending up on their knees kissing and holding each other.

Dan's cock had now risen from the dead. Becky and Rachel moving as one jumped on Dan and began caressing his body and kissing him all over, everyone was laughing. Becky ended up holding Dan's cock while Rachel sucked Dan's tongue into her mouth. Still acting as one the girls rearranged themselves on Dan; Becky sat on his cock while Rachel sat on his face. Dan and the girls couldn't have been happier as they made the big bed creak and groan while everyone pleasured everyone.

Becky's orgasm triggered Rachel's but Dan had to wait until the girls rolled off him to pump out his load; rising to his knees he pumped his cock as the two girls lined up their mouths to catch their treat. He didn't disappoint them and Rachel caught the first squirt leaving Becky free to latch onto the head and suck out the remainder.

12