Vixen Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power within the master surged and the young girl could not contain her passion any longer. Christian's long tongue slid along the smooth, pink folds of the lover's vagina as her passion grew. Above, Samara kissed on the girl's neck and lips. Samara let her long brown hair fall upon the face and shoulders of her lover. The girl squirmed from the mastery of her master's tongue.

Danyelle arched her back and held her breath. Slowly at first, and then with an explosion of relief, the passion and power flowed from her body. Christian continued to lick the girl and swallow the wonderful wetness flowing from her body. Danyelle's blue eyes stared into her lover as the two kissed during her orgasm. Closing her legs and pushing the wonderful man perched between her legs, Danyelle smiled in relief; her shames of betrayal overcome by her lust for the couple.

Christian watched as the two lovers continued to kiss. The fact the young girl betrayed them hurt Christian. The man she called was a murderous pimp who would stop at nothing to reclaim his lost prize. As Christian watched the blonde slid on top of his wife, he thought of how best to deal with the man. Unfortunately, his death would be the only permanent solution.

Danyelle twisted her way on top of the mistress and began to kiss her wonderful stomach and thighs. The two enjoyed similar forays before and Danyelle knew the woman would not last long. Her breath was already short and her mouth turned dry, but below, the woman's smooth body betrayed her arousal. Danyelle looked at the man watching them. He sat waiting for the two lovers to finish their quest and then he would take his turn. Danyelle's body ached for him.

Samara lifted her head to watch the expert slide between her legs. The girl wasted no time with the outer edges and quickly began licking the inner pink area of her vagina. The vanilla flavor flowed from her as Danyelle enjoyed her task. Samara watched her husband. She slowly slid her finger between her legs splitting the pink folds apart where Danyelle's tongue pushed against her clit. Samara inserted her finger and then pushed the finger into her lover's mouth. Danyelle watched as the big man enjoyed the show. His expression changing as the two girls simulated their acts. Samara again inserted her finger and slowly worked her magic spot as her lover tongued fiercely against her swollen pussy.

Samara watched the girl lapping at her folds as she exploded in ecstasy. No one pushed her to the edge like Danyelle. She watched as the girl held onto her hips and continued to ride her mound through her second orgasm. She closed her eyes and drifted into a world of power and passion. The strong arms of her lover lifted the vixen off the bar and placed her onto the soft deck chair. Samara drifted slowly between a world of ecstasy and reality. Danyelle approached her master, timid.

She looked at his big chest covered slightly in hair. Danyelle imagined him fully waxed and smiled, then shook her head. Only the hair surrounding his manhood was removed. She took his erect penis in her hand and stroked him. The master straightened his back and stood while the girl slowly worked him back and forth. She glared into his eyes feeling the power within him.

"You've hurt me," he said.

Danyelle lowered her head and waited for the punishment her master had chosen for her.

"Come with me," he said.

The two walked, holding hands, along the pools edge and into the South garden below Danyelle's bedroom. Here, the couple stopped and Christian turned the girl to face him. Danyelle's fear rose and her breathing quickened. She loved the powerful man. She never loved anyone before now and tonight she feared the couple would send her away. Christian lifted her head and looked into her eyes again searching the cold blue space. Lowering his head to hers, he slowly kissed her checks and ear breathing softly and whispering into her ear.

"Do you know why you are here?" he whispered into her ear. "Because I fell in love with you and because Samara loves you."

Danyelle kissed him back forcing her tongue into his mouth. He accepted her tongue, knowing she regretted the call. Christian could feel the girl's sadness and fear. He lifted her into his arms and lowered her onto his erect penis. Danyelle wrapped her arms around his neck, lifted herself up, and fell back against his bucking thrusts. The master easily held her slender frame, his powerful muscles lifting her and guiding her along his shaft. Painful at first, the thrusts became bolts of pleasure as the girl bucked against him. Danyelle could feel his smooth pubic area against her own, she could taste the pleasure in his kiss, and she could smell the lust on his body as the girl began to squirm deep against his powerful cock. Her orgasm came quickly as she remembered how expertly the man worked his tongue against her clit. Danyelle stared into her lover's eyes. Her mouth open, gasping for air, and moaning in pain and please as each deep thrust penetrated into her body. The wetness began to flow again and Danyelle blushed from the excitement of squirting on her master's body.

The master pushed the girl up and lifted her off his penis placing her on the wet grass. The night's dew permeating the desert night brought wetness to the grass beneath them. The master lowered onto her and began to work her again. This time from the missionary position, the couple slowly made love kissing and talking like new lovers do. Christian felt his power reaching its ultimate end. He looked at his lover and slowed his movements. The couple watched each other from their positions on the grass. Danyelle watched as her lover released and shivered as he came inside her.

Christian pumped his cock deep into Danyelle and worked it back slowly prolonging the feeling of his orgasm. The beautiful blonde was more than he could wish for. She was an excellent lover and companion, but most of all, she was important to the survival of their kind. He thought of his wife, sleeping soundly in the chair. She often slept after a night with Danyelle. The power within the young girl was too much for her.

Christian stood and looked at Danyelle. As she climbed to her feet, she stopped and teased her master. She took him deep into her mouth and sucked him looking into his eyes.

When she stood, Christian leaned down and kissed the girl, tasting a mixture of the girl's wetness and his semen.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that," she said, blushing. No man had ever kissed her after sex. The intimate act expressed the bond between Danyelle and Christian in a way that no one could understand. Danyelle now understood that whatever she was, she was not a slave.

From the darkened interior study on the first floor, the housekeeper watched the trio exhaust their bodies well into the night. Finally, near dawn, covered in her own wet passion, the girl dreamed of blonde vixens and blue-eyed girls dancing in the warm sun.

12