All Comments on 'Dare'

by NeverSmart

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confusion

The story has a glaring item that can lead to confusion. The use of ' as quotation mark can in some cases become confusing, the more accepted " avoids this possible case. So in the future the author would be advised to use the more world accepted " when needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness. And don't give me the bullshit of 'that's the way we do it in Britain' either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More stupid Americans

who can't get their heads round the fact that other people do things differently to the conventions of the crumbling USA.

variabledarkvariabledarkover 11 years ago
' or "

It doesn't really matter if you use ' or " for quotations. The only time it would get confusing is if there were a quote within a quote. Not sure why everyone is so upset about that. Otherwise a great story with a unique premise. The only thing that would make it better would be a sequel. I'm hoping...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
picky-picky

To tell you all the truth, I never even noticed there was one little curly que missing from the quote marks. How dreadful that someone might not use an accepted form while indulging in erotica or porn writing.. La dee da, you all.

Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

This is my 1st post on a story and i have read thousands. I hope you continue to write this as I'm anxious to see what the next dare will be, find out what happens when they confess to having broke into each others computers, and most importantly what was so important that Jess had to hang up! :o

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Enjoyable read

Enjoyable read, at first when I saw how long it was I wasn't going to read i, but then got into it.

I'm not an English Major so I didn't notice the quotation marks.

DPheonixDPheonixover 11 years ago
Loved it

I like how you built up the story to bring them together rather then just a wham-bam thank you ma'am story. I hope you continue it, maybe by having Matt confess that he found her dare cache and instead of getting mad he has to do a dare from both Amy and Jess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent writing

Great storyline, and well written. God, it's so nice not to have thick wads of archaic paragraphs to wade through. This read so smoothly, it felt lubed up. Way to go.

Ignore the ' or " complaints. I put it down to you being Californian, and it didn't make the least bit of difference to the readability. (Odd how anyone would think that Brits would lend dollars, talk to Mom, and admire a sister's ass.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope there will be more chapters to this!!!!!

Hope there will be more chapters to this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most Satisfying

Although I find the revelation of Amy's 'Dare' folder a little sluggish, but I haven't read a good story like this from here for a very long time. Makes me wonder what I missed out with my little sis when we were young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost perfect

I'd give this a 10 out of 10 if Amy and Matt had kissed passionately in the story. Still, an incredibly hot tale. Keep it going and perhaps answer my prayer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Real

Yet so different. Let me congrats you for bringing back images many of us can recall with more clarity than we dare to admit to close friends. That goes for all of us who had sinned with our dear lil sis. The different is that your story was one of opportunity sex while mine was passionate love with my sis.

Yes, I agree with the last anon, a passionate kiss would make a big difference. In any case you have a WINNER here!

More, please!

NeverSmartNeverSmartover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for noticing.

To the Anon poster who left the comment about paragraphing. Thank you. I've always found it difficult to wade through large chunks of text on the site so I ignored paragraphing correctly in favor of readability in the Literotica format. If you were able to adjust text size like a Kindle reader then it would make for easier reading.

Regarding the passionate kiss. I thought it was too soon but in the shower....

CH4NCESSCH4NCESSover 11 years ago
Loved it.

I love reading stories about brother and sister incest and I have to say i really enjoyed this one. It was, like it had already been mentioned, a smooth read. It fully captivated my interest and it`s been awhile since I've read a story on this site that wrapped me up to actually read all of it. Very good job and I do hope that you will write another part to this story. I would love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

On the subject of the passionate kiss i would say not right for the story. A passionate

kiss belongs to ones who are in love and this seems more like lust to me.

One turn off for me though was the brush in the guys ass hole, but that's just not my thing. Really want to see a second part to this maybe involving Jessica.

Overall great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, NeverSmart. I love, love, love all the dialogue and the overall plot was great. Keep writing.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978over 11 years ago
Please continue!

And pay no attention to the person complaining about the "passionate kiss". Passion does not require love for it to happen between two people. Besides, they do love one another, so the argument is moot.

On another note, please bring in Jessica in the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ Bodhi1978

Who was that idiot telling the author to ignore the passionate kiss. I mean even NeverSmart said he would consider the issue in the shower, didn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ditto the comment on Bodhi1978

And on another note, Jessica was already in the midst of the fuck scene between Amy and Matt in this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply......wow!

Can't wait to read more of this story line! Excellent work!

smithE101smithE101over 11 years ago
amazing!

what a great read! Excellent story telling skills, you made it feel light and real and very compelling. I really enjoy the longer stories, because in most cases, it's all about the build up. Good luck with the followup, can't wait!

On a sidenote, i'm currently in the midst of releasing my own series of which one of the main characters name is Matthew, and i use "Matty" as a nickname. Let's just say, for me, it was a weird read as i've had 'my' Matty stuck in my head for the past two months.

NeverSmartNeverSmartover 11 years agoAuthor
The squeaky wheel...

Okay. Because I want everyone to enjoy this story, I uploaded an edited version changing the ' to ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just awesome can't wait for more....maybe dear old mom catches them in the act...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

looking forward to your next. perhaps a part 2

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
Amazing

This was so much better than the average Incest story as not only was its length really good but the way you had the brother and sister get together was so much more original, interesting and believable than 99% of other Incest stories.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dare

There are definite scenarios to explore here. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Priorities, dumbasses...

The brother fucks his own ass with a hairbrush... ... ... and you idiots bitch about quotations... ...

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
That was fucken

AWESOME! It's so incest naughty I love it! I wonder what the future will bring! Matt and Jessica get married! Amy's future better be up to their sexual shenanigans and the only person I can of is Matt's friend! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

PHLEGGPHLEGGabout 6 years ago
So hot

I can't remember the last time I read a brother and sister incest story this good, I loved it, thanks for sharing it with us.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish the story!

Please finish the story!

HankHJHankHJalmost 5 years ago
Kudos to you.

I loved it. I would definitely love if you would keep on writing in the taboo section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anal?

Not into gay crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

guys, sex with girls and do anal don't make you gay. it's so hot. Just try it with your girl. it's so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks detailed descriptions. Things happen sexually, but not with enough descriptions. Just a list or summary.

And you wrote DRAW when you meant DRAWER.

Four stars, but just because I'm feeling generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous