All Comments on 'Dare Me Ch. 05'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
RopeteaseRopeteaseover 13 years ago
awesome job

Smoking hot as usual, can't wait till 6 is posted

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
WOW!

It was worth the waiting! Fab job!

Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticover 13 years ago
Feel...unfulfilled

I check your page constantly...hoping for an update. I finally see this chapter and I am excited beyond belief...only to see that it is a page long. Really wish there was more. However...what you did have was a good read. Hope to see an update sooner this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love your stories. Wish this chapter was longer. Hope to see more of your work soon.

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago

I've been checking regularly for updates on this series; this chapter definitely didn't disappoint! Of course, I wish it was longer. I'm anxiously awaiting for the sixth installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You!

I can't wait to read more. I hope you can continue the other stories soon too. You are one of my favorite authors, and I look everyday for new posts.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Damn

Okay her ex is a sick f*ck, I can see this getting better and better, I can't wait to see what happens between Steph and Dare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happy for chpt. 5

I was checking your page everyday for new stories from any of your stories. Glad everything is good with you and yours!! Please post more soon!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
That rat bastard.

Going after kids is just despicable. I hope the next chapter comes soon!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
wow!!!

after a long wait for the next chapter on Steph and Dare....it was worth it!!! but the chapter is soooo short. please write the next one fast. pleaseeeeee.. :)

i can't wait what will happen next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So emotionally & heavy chapter.

How could her ex be so cold & cruel to kill innocent. It is so hard to swallow.

Next chapter pls.

lillfreezelillfreezeover 13 years ago
Next chapter pls

Pls do not leave us hanging here for too long!!! Love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gripping

Couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for the next chapter!

sagelovesyousagelovesyouover 13 years ago
PLEASSEEE!!!

I love these two! They belong together and I can't wait till the next chapter :) Hurry Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oOoh

SO INTENSE! I was so happy when I saw this chapter was out. I had almost given up hope for a second there. This is sooo good! These two definitely belong together they're so amazing! This Jeff guy gives me the heebie jeebies! I hope we won't have to wait tooo long for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dare u :)

ok i am daring u to finish this story and the other stories to

your the best i love the emotional stress that you r creating

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase dont be so late , i am holding my breath for the next chapter .you dont want to my death to be your fault ...right ?? :)

waiting .. waiting .. waiting ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love this story and can't wait to read what happens next!!!

nonnienonnieover 13 years ago

Oh wow I just found your story and it is intense. I really hope that you intend to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I freaking love your story. please finish it! I find too many stories that don't get finished that I love, but I have to know the ending to this one!

booknerd05booknerd05about 13 years ago

I love this story! I love the characters. I love the idea. Please, please please finish this story. And make a story for Chase! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please Finish

Please finish this series. I really want to see the retribution the villain here will receive and how the love affair with Dare proceeds. Something nice for Cougar would also be welcome.

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86almost 13 years ago
Please finish!

Please please PLEASE finish this series! You're too great of a writer to stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just read this story & couldn't leave it! I had to read all chapters at once! Please, Please, Please finish it! Really love the characters & plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE please

Please finish, nicley written just enough sugar and spice, with element of terror to maintain an interesting thread.

Dkhanson01Dkhanson01almost 13 years ago
FINISH THE STORY PLEASE

thiss is such a strongly emotional andwell written story please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More of this story

Please finish this story...its sooo good. By far my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!

Please come back and finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Its been over a year since you updated your bio saying you were going to start submitting again, what happened? You were one of my favourite writers on here, no longer though. You say the stories are finished, but you're under contract and you'll let us know about that too, some contract you're under huh?

JensensloverJensensloverover 11 years ago

Seriously, how much longer is your contract going to stop you from updating your stories like you said you were going to over a year ago? Must be some contract you're under.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story

Great author great description and emotion and drama. Very enjoyable please update, when you can great series! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
update?

You have said these stories are finished but it has been so long since you have posted a new chapter. I read your stories when they were first posted so I have been waiting for awhile for an ending.

Please at least post something on your bio if you can't finish the stories so we (the readers) are not endlessly waiting for endings that might never get posted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice when an author on here IGNORES their readers, really makes me want to buy their published work.... no really it doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
12/05/2011 First of all, I need to say I'm sorry for not being able to update and post new submissions. I've been under a contract and I had to play by the rules, so please don't be too upset with me! Lately, when I haven't been sick or dealing with the

So when are they coming? You made that statement nearly 2 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay so in your bio you state that you love to hear from us, well obliviously not enough to REPLY to us! Just another great writer on this site that doesn't give a shit about their fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish

I wish you could have finished this series. It was my favorite on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is the rest????

What happened to them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous