Daremo Shiranai (Nobody Knows)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssshh," he grumbled, and lifting her right hand from the pillow and sticking (stuck) it down between her legs.

This time he ignored her clit and forced her fingers lower, made her hold her middle and ring fingers tightly together and slid them as one obscene object into her hungry cunt.

"Aaaahh!" she cried out at the intimate invasion, and at once felt her cunt muscles clutching around her fingers.

Terribly amused by all of her innocent responses, and in no hurry at all, Daremo experimented with his control over her.

He knew she was a virgin, but was certain her slender fingers had caused no real pain upon entry, considering how wonderfully sloppy wet her pussy had gotten.

He released her hips to see if she would try to squirm away from her own fingers, but to his delight she pressed backward against them instead, working her ass in a circle to try drawing them deeper into her. "Please," she said again when it became clear that he was not going to release her hand so that she could work her fingers.

"Please what, girl?" he prompted, concealing his evil glee in a stern tone.

For a second she was confused about what he wanted her to say, but then she knew. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." She knew they were the right words, but it was difficult for her to feel victorious in the throes of such humiliation.

Then he began to work her fingers, two together, in and out of her. In the beginning he was very slow about it, and would draw them out until just her fingertips penetrated, then jam them back in deeply until they were firmly planted as far inside as they would go.

She wriggled a bit against her hand to see if it would cause him to change how he fucked her, but when she understood that he was unmoved by her undulations, she did her best to keep still and take her fucking. She clenched the pillow beneath her with her left hand to brace herself when the strokes became harder and faster.

He pushed her shoulders back so that she was now kneeled more upright, lifted her left hand off the pillow and grabbed her right tit and pushed it to her mouth. He sent her an image of her left tit, looking heavy and perfect with its glistening spit-slicked nipple, so that she saw he wanted her to do the same to her right.

And she did.

With two fingers of her right hand relentlessly and rhythmically slamming themselves into her pussy, she gobbled arduously at the nipple of her right tit, flicking teasingly at it with her tongue, then closing her mouth around it and making the rigid nub really wet before sucking hard on it and using her teeth.

Odette had never given herself a vaginal orgasm during masturbation, and when this one hit she gave a muffled scream. Daremo released his control again when she came, laughing again as she tumbled forward helplessly onto the pillow, still pumping her fingers into her cunt. A veritable orchestra of groans escaped her lips in between the ragged breaths that ravaged her.

When her climax subsided, she slid her fingers out and started to push herself up from the bed.

"Not finished," he growled, pushing her head back down onto the pillow and holding it there but raising her to her knees so that her ass stuck up. His energy slithered out from beneath her and she felt his formless weight above and behind her on the bed.

"No! Don't!" she objected, scared about what he meant to do to her next, or more precisely what he meant to make her do to herself.

"This isn't going to hurt," he said, more resolve than reassurance in his voice. She felt something brush salaciously against the curve of her ass, and was somehow sure it had been a feather. He was teasing her ass cheeks by caressing them with the feathered edges of his invisible wings. He observed the shiver brought on by his tickling.

Daremo held her hips still again, and reached her right hand around her back down to her drenched pussy, this time using a single digit, her forefinger, to withdraw some of the wetness and rub it around the pucker of her asshole.

Gravity had already done a good bit of the work, the generous flowing juices from her two previous orgasms having already trickled downward toward the crack of her ass. He used her forefinger to spread her wetness liberally all around her asshole, working it in the hole too just a bit.

"Don't do this!" she begged him.

Impatient to further her violation, Daremo used her right hand to give her a sound smack on her all-too-available ass cheek. The sharp crack of it commanded her attention.

"Hush!" he hissed. And then, as an evil afterthought, "We can go get the broom if you'd rather." As he verbally made the offer, he sent her an image of her own ass, with the yellow handle of her mother's broom being worked into her asshole, and she knew that this could be much worse.

After the smack, without waiting for her response, her forefinger had resumed its stroking, and started again to insinuate itself into her tight backside. She kept quiet while it wedged slowly and stiffly all the way in.

"Mmmppfffhh," she mumbled into the pillow, ass in the air, a single finger buried as deep as possible in her asshole.

"Does it hurt?" Daremo asked derisively, knowing full well that it did not. When she didn't answer, he slid the finger out a little and shoved it back in.

"I said, 'Does it hurt?' Answer me!" he demanded, at which she had no choice but to yelp a defeated "No."

"I told you." He now began focus on the business of plundering her virgin ass more thoroughly, and began to make quick rough thrusts with her finger.

She was making a good bit more noise than she had been, grunting and sighing loudly as she relinquished herself to the inevitable felicity of the alien sensations that assailed every nerve ending.

Though she was mortified at it, he was quite pleased to notice her pussy was leaking while she was being ass-fucked.

He withdrew her finger from her asshole briefly to gather up some of her newly generated cunt dew and then re-inserted the slippery digit, while he debated about adding a second. He decided against it, wanting to keep something in reserve for future ravishments.

Instead his energy curled around to her head, which was still held down with her cheek pressed against the pillow.

"You're making a lot of noise," Daremo chided, but she didn't understand what he wanted her to do about it since the sounds she was making seemed to come unbidden from her throat.

He lifted her head from the pillow and propped her left elbow beneath her, then stuck three fingers of her left hand into her hot mouth. They pumped into her mouth with the same speed and force as the finger that was fucking her well-lubed asshole. Both penetrations seemed equally relentless, and Odette knew they would not stop until she came again.

Before this, Odette would never have believed it possible that an orgasm could happen in her ass, but that was indeed exactly what happened. The twin thrills of her asshole being finger-fucked and the three fingers being shoved into her mouth proved too much for the young girl, and she came hard for a third time, this time perhaps the hardest of the three.

As before, Daremo laughed when she came, releasing his control to see what her body would do on its own. He was entertained to see that she left all her fingers in her mouth, still sucking at them after she'd come, and even more charmed to observe that though her hips and ass toppled to the side, she also kept fingering her tight little nether orifice as she writhed away the aftershocks of the strong orgasm.

"Are you finished?" she asked respectfully when she finally took her fingers from her mouth and slid her finger out of her ass.

"For now," Daremo snarled ominously, although largely happy at the exhibition of her submissive sexual manners.(Sorry this sentence needs an end although what??) And without further word between them, she felt the dissipation of his energy, and the final calculated flap of his unseen wings that extinguished the flame of the candle on the headboard.

Odette sat up on her bed, untied the blindfold from behind her head, and took inventory.

Her clothing was lying on the floor, she was completely naked, her fingers were sticky with her own juices, her pillows and quilt were discombobulated, and there was a snuffed out candle in a saucer on her headboard. Her bedroom smelled like freshly burnt wax and freshly-fucked pussy. She suddenly realized she had no idea when her parents were coming back from their golf game.

Flying into action, Odette grabbed her bathrobe from the back of the door and expediently wrapped herself in it, then grabbed the saucer to return it, the candle and matches to the kitchen from whence they'd been obtained. After stowing that stuff quickly into the proper places, she went back to her room and straightened out her quilt and pillows, arranging them back as they were, and mindful enough to hide the wet spot. Next she snatched a can of lilac-scented air freshener from the back of the bathroom toilet, and sprayed a judicious amount around her bedroom, enough to mask the burned candle smell so her mother wouldn't ask questions, but not enough to make the room smell too much like air freshener.

She scooped up her discarded clothing from the floor and took it and the air freshener with her to the bathroom where she took a long hot shower, and wondered how Jenn would react when she found out Odette had been systematically raped by her guardian demon. And though she'd never been touched by one, Odette also wondered, somewhat sadly, if a mere mortal man would ever be able to outdo the demon.

12