Darius Ch. 02

Story Info
Darius & Eiliandra reach the Elven lands.
2.9k words
4.01
23k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Emerging Evil

"Over here Captain, sir!" A slightly excited soldier shouted. "Three Knights of Faith tents!"

Immediately after the new Lord of the Knights of Faith was supposed to be formally installed a search party was send for him and his escorts. Knights of Faith were never late, so problems were suspected. The King send part of his personal guard to locate the new Lord Darius that very day. Captain Merida closed in on the small encampment. It was abandoned for at least two days he figured.

"Good job Harold," he said, "Everyone split up in groups of three. If they're in this area I want them found!"

The order was followed quickly and accurately, as should be expected from the royal guard.

Eiliandra and Darius were still traveling through the woods. Had they gone as fast as possible they would have already reached the Elven lands. But the lands were snowy and almost impossible to travel by foot. That, and the fact they still had some exploration to do on each other, slowed them down considerably.

"We are still within Bregorian borders," Darius stated, "we should hurry."

"Why the rush? Is traveling by my side that boring?"

Eiliandra grinned. She liked twisting Darius' words like that. Usually it turned out into something good. They've had sex at least 5 times in the last two days. Between that, Eiliandra even found time to repair her dress earlier that day. She looked better in it than the tunic.

"I would hardly describe traveling with you as 'boring'. But I'm also anxious to see the Elven Forest." He answered.

"We'll have plenty of time for that." She said.

A predictable idea was forming in her head. She turned to him, smiling. Meanwhile Eiliandra pulled her dress down a little making just the tip of her hard nipples visible.

"Perhaps I can persuade you into a some more patient mood?"

Darius smiled. His cock was hardening again with the thought, and the visual! It was going to be the 6th time in two days. He didn't mind. She had told him that sex was healthy. Well, if all Elves were like her, that would explain the longevity of the race! And besides, it was a nice way to keep them both warm during their snowy journey.

"Um… I believe we still have an our or so to spare. And those bushes look attractive don't you think?"

"I don't care about the scenery when I'm with you," she said. Then she kissed him. He pulled the dress further down, her marvelous tits standing proud. Her hard nipples stood up straight defying the winter breeze. Darius moved his head down and took one of those soft elven breasts in his mouth. While his tongue was making circles over her nipple, her hands curled through his hair. Eiliandra let her head fall back in pleasure. While going on licking and sucking her breast the young Lord lifted her dress, his hands moving over her tights. Eiliandra pushed Darius' head down, so he would level with her steaming pussy. Darius hesitated. He never heard of oral sex. In fact, before only two days ago, he never had sex and thought he was never going to. His eyes stared at her wet inviting cunt. Eiliandra recognized his hesitation. She moved a little closer, but gave Darius the time to get used to the idea. He didn't quite know what to do. He knew how warm and wet it was in there. But it had always been Eiliandra who made him enter her pussy. He felt it, had been in it, but never had been THIS close to it. He looked up, seeing Eiliandra's marvelous emerald eyes. She was patient, but her desire was obvious. He moved his head a little closer. His lips were now inches away from her delight. He could smell the delicious scent of her pussy. It smelled so good that it intoxicated his brain. His thoughts went blur again, just like the first time in his tent. He opened his mouth slightly, moved a little closer and placed a soft kiss just above her enlarging clit.

"Yes, good. That's it", she mumbled. "Just start licking me a little lower and I'll be very happy."

He did what she told him. After a slow start he was getting the hang of it. His tongue was moving faster and faster over and in her pussy. And with that she was moaning louder and louder.

"Oh yes", she managed to bring out through the moaning, "Now put in a finger as well, and I'll explode!"

Darius obediently did what she asked. He was learning new moves and aspects of sex that went beyond his wildest imagination. He carefully placed his right index finger on her vagina and moved it up and down through her lips slowly. All the while still licking and sucking her clit. Eiliandra went wild. For Darius, this was the first time he could 'explore' the female organ this closely, and this thorough. He was taking it step by step, observing his own movements as much as he could. Only then he'd go a little further. This is exactly what drove Eiliandra mad. Someone really took time for her pleasure as well, and she also loved the teasing effect that came with his hesitation. After a couple of slow up and down movements through her soaking pussy lips, he decided it was time to explore the inside of this marvelous creature. Slowly he pushed the tip of his finger inside her. Eiliandra's hips were starting to shake a little, and she was nearly grasping for air. When his finger was halfway in, he bends the tip of it a little and started searching. Not for anything in particular, but in seemed natural for him to do so. Feeling as much of her inside as possible probably was the reason, but it made Eiliandra explode. She screamed loud, her muscles contracted and her fluids were dripping in Darius' face. She came as never before.

When she opened her eyes she screamed again. Darius looked up. He could only gasp. Twelve heavily armed Elven warriors surrounded them. All of them were pointing their arrows at them, mainly at Darius. Eiliandra quickly fashioned herself while Darius managed to sit up again. He decided to let Eiliandra to take care of this, since Elfish wasn't his best language for one reason. One of the Elves moved closer.

"Eldovan, what are you doing here!" Eiliandra said, a little louder than she intended.

"We were send to find our missing clan members." He answered. "After all, you should have been back by now, we thought you might needed help. Who is the non-Elf? Did he hurt you in any way?"

Eldovan moved his hand in a command for the others you capture Darius.

"No!" She cried, "you don't understand. He is the reason I'm still alive. We were ambushed by a bunch of thugs who killed our brothers. When they tried to rape me this man along with two of his friends came and risked their lives to save me."

Not fully convinced he replied.

"Convenient of him to be around is it not?"

"His friends did die for saving me!" she snapped back at him.

"Alright," he said, "we will take you home and then discuss this matter with our clan-elder, or… our father. He will know what to do, even if it takes bringing the non-Elf to the King himself."

Darius felt it was time to bring in a little argument of his own.

"That would be King Neloras is it not? The Valorous? We actually have met once, although I don't think he remembers me. I only was Lord Shatoy's second guard back then."

Eldovan stood quiet. He looked at his sister, who had just told him that his two younger brothers were murdered, who he had caught while having sex with a non-Elf, and now the non-Elf told him he knew of their King, actually met him? This was slowly getting the better of him. He decided did not like this man. He eyed him suspiciously.

"Who are you?" he asked him.

Darius rose from the ground and stood straight, even though the bows were now all aimed for him.

"My name is Darius the Third," he said, "former Lord of the Knights of Faith. I was Lord Shatoy's successor."

"The second guard became Lord…" he huffed and then turned to Eiliandra. "You and the non-Elf will be escorted home. Father will decide what happens then."

They went thought a couple of small paths, and the reached an open spot. There horses awaited their masters. Eldovan gave the order and they were brought to the Elven lands.

Captain Merida stood still in the snow. Wind blew right in his face but he didn't move. In his hand he held a helmet. It was bend a little on the back. On the ground before him was a glove. Merida knew whose helm and glove these were. They belonged to the Lord of the Order. He never met Darius in person, but he knew the armor of a Knight of Faith. He stood in the middle of what must have been a battlefield. Around him were ten dead bodies. Two Elf, two Knight of the Order, six unidentified. Merida was shocked when he found the dead knights. It isn't very often a Knight of Faith gets killed, let alone two. He looked at the helm again. "Possibly three," he thought.

He dropped the helmet back in the snow. Times were changing. After a long quiet period suddenly all over the land trouble emerged again. All the respect the Knights of Faith had even among thugs and highwaymen seemed to disappear slowly but surely. And this did not bode well, two slain Knights and the Lord of the Order missing, perhaps even dead? What evil is behind this? He woke from his thoughts by Harold's voice.

"Sir, no trail of the whereabouts of the Lord, sir."

"Damn." He cursed. "The snow must hide their tracks. Start cleaning this site, and I want the bodies of the Knights separated. We will burn them tonight to give them the honor they deserve."

All complied. They burned the bodies and gave they two Knights the final goodbye that was fitting to someone of the Order. They set up camp and they left the next morning.

On the second night after they left the battlefield, Captain Merida awoke from a strange sound outside. He called the guard on duty, but got no reply. He called again. It remained painfully quiet. Merida reached for his weapon. Just when he wanted to leave the captain's tent the door was opened. A strange, half-naked, gorgeous female entered his tent. He paused. She had the darkest of black hair, with eyes of a cat. Her body that was almost to perfect with large breasts that were captured in a way to small leather top. Her lips were full and sensual. Her voice enough to melt an iceberg.

"Captain Merida." She said softly. "Your guard send me to your tent. I was robbed and lost in the snow. Please let me stay with you. I'm scared"

Startled by both her looks and her knowing his name he started to mumble an answer.

"I uh, um, I mean, well eh, of course you uh, can stay. I'll arrange a tent for you immediately."

"No, please captain. I meant let me stay here with you. A brave strong man with your reputation. I won't feel safe anywhere else."

She stepped closer and with those last words she let her hand slide over his cheek.

"Please captain, let me show you new sorts of pleasure."

Merida was out of words by then. The woman brought her hand up again, sliding through his hair. She moved her head closer and pressed her lips against his. By then Merida couldn't think of a reason why he shouldn't make love to this unnaturally beautiful woman. He should have.

They kissed passionately. Her lips were soft and moist. He let it all happen. Her hands moved over his body, stripping him of the clothes he was wearing. After that she stepped back just enough so that he had a good view of her body. Then the mysterious woman removed her top. Her large now naked breasts were now clearly visible in the light of Merida's oil lamp. Merida moved towards her, but she stopped him. She dropped her panties to the floor. Fully naked, this lady was even more attractive. Her pussy was completely bald, with her lips slightly apart. The woman lie down on the floor, and spread her legs wide.

"Take me my brave captain," she said, "Feed my pussy with your hot fluids"

This is a dream!, he thought. But a good one.

"Don't worry lady, I will." He stuttered.

He kneeled down before her, took his hard cock in his hand and carefully led it towards her steaming pussy. His cock slid in effortlessly. Almost as if it was drawn inside. His cock moved in and out faster and faster, as their breathing became heavier. His hands played with her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers.

"Turn around," she said.

"The lady on top huh. Ok"

The switched positions. The mysterious woman was sitting on his dick, her breasts above his face. She started riding his cock. A strange feeling went thought his body. It was as if she worked every muscle in her pussy to please his cock. It drove him mad. He opened his eyes to see what she was doing. She stopped riding him all together! She just sat still on his dick, but he definitely felt as if he was being fucked.

She just smiled at him. The feeling became stronger. He was going to explode, and she didn't even move. As her breasts moved up a little from breathing he came hard. Real hard. If she weren't sitting upon him to take the load, it probably would be on the ceiling tomorrow.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked him.

"Yes, very much." He said.

She moved up and down, did the muscle thing and he came again. He looked at her in disbelief. She leaned over and smiled at him again. He came again, and again. He couldn't stop. His disbelief changed into horror. The last two orgasms started to hurt a little bit. But most of all, he wasn't in control of his own body! He tried to push her away but he couldn't move. Paralyzed from the orgasms and the lady's vagina's firm grip on his dick. He was helpless. Another orgasm followed with another one after that…


After a few moments of recovery he was able to talk to her.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

The woman laughed.

" Who I am or what I want is not important," she finally answered, "What you want to do for me is what's important. And my guess is that you'll do anything I ask of you in the future. I need an influential contact within the King's court and that will be your job."

"Never will I betray my liege!" Again his mind drifted away into a hard orgasm and another. He was between heaven and hell. Torn apart from the inside by enormous pleasure and devastating pain. When he came to his senses again she spoke.

"You might reconsider that. How many orgasms do you think you can survive? It's not just the pain that gets worse every time. It will kill you eventually."

"You'll not hold me forever." He said. "I don't see myself walking around the castle with you around my dick."

"Ha," she snapped at him, "that's where you are wrong my dear Merida."

She rose back to her feet while her vagina stayed exactly where it was! She stood naked before him with a hole between her legs, a real hole. Around his dick was a strange bulb of flesh containing her vagina. The muscle thing started again, and he came hard. Swept into the world of heaven and hell again. The woman laughed hard.

"What do you think of that my dear captain?"

The terror in his eyes reached new levels. This woman was pure evil. Devilkin!

"Demonspawn!" He yelled. "Back to hell with you!"

He felt the vagina work again. His thought blurring fast. He came violently. Once, twice, until he lost count. The heaven part faded and only pain and agony filled his orgasms. He lost consciousness.

When he came back to sense the woman was dressed again. Her top was bigger now and she was wearing a short skirt to cover the hole where once her vagina was. Her pussy was still around his dick. He could still feel the pain in his testicles. It was unbearable.

"Anything." He gurgled. "Anything to stop this, please."

"Ah, that's more like it. I knew you'd come around. It's really easy you know. Just go back to the castle and do your daily thing. When the time comes I'll contact you. Just keep you eyes open. And remember, not a word to anyone or else…"

He simply nodded, too exhausted to speak. The woman smiled, waved him goodbye and left.

The next morning they broke up camp and left for the castle. That evening as Merida looked at the descending sun, he thought of the future. Still feeling the 'thing' wrapped tightly around his dick, wondering when the time will come she needed him. When the time will come he had to betray his King. And his country. He sighed.