All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 04'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 11 years ago
Ok

now ya make me a bit unsure where things are heading to from here. Still a bit confuse is Annie pregant or ovalating?? Hope she kick the other twin G. in the nut next time she see him, if they met again. Is Natan. gay? or is he bi?? love ya stories, u write well. Hope u r healthy now. take care . xxoo

HimalayandewHimalayandewabout 11 years ago

,I hope Anniel atleast gives Ashriel a chance to prove himself ,Here's 5 from me ;)..........

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 11 years agoAuthor
She's going into heat

Which is a BAAAAAAAAD thing for her. Very uncomfortable and then painful when not attended. Poor girl begins hallucinating about sexual scenarios making her condition worse until she literally begins to beg for relief. In the past, Lucien and Devon would take care of her. She goes into mating heat cycles about once every three to four years. Her problem is, she was in suspended animation for 300 years and Remi triggered her cycle with the Liquid X so this time the poor girl is going to get it bad. The question is, who's going to help her get through it this time? Bwahahahaha (evil laughter).

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
DAMN!!

AND DOUBLE DAMN!!!!! All this innocence and treachery...., lol. Can someone, anyone enlighten the love lorn? It's like they all need a god parent to toss clues of don't doubt yourself. THIS IS A FREAKING GREAT STORY!!! AND I AM IMPATIENTLY AWAITING A MEGA BEAT-DOWN OF A WHOLE LOT OF FOLKS:)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 11 years ago
Nayyyyyyyyyyyyy women!!

Don't ya dare let the bad twin G. near her ya hear me lassie?? It better be Ash it's will serve him right being a new defl. virgin and all. The reason i was confuse is becuse of Devon talking about being pregant and the time of the pregancy etc. then later on there was the talk about her going in to heat and all that. that's why i was a bit confuse other stuffs when she was pregnat and have the two helped her out got that. but this time she have Ash to jump and he better be stay glue to her side he need some lessons from her LOL they both need tlc. but too bad that she will end up with the mother in alw like that hope the mother and father in law come around. and oh luke lover boy will they free him this time? and hope he got some one too so he will get lots of loving so he stop being jelous of dev.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

LevanaHyll, you should so make all of these books into movies. The Dark Angel, The Witch and the Dragon, Remien and Rowie's story. They are all such phenomenal stories. They intrigue me for hours. I would so buy every single last one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous