Dark Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands itched to stroke the glossy black angel wings. Anniel stuck them under her armpits and clamped her biceps down hard to avoid falling into temptation. Clearing her throat so that her voice didn't come out husky from the aching desire she felt for him, she said. "Don't be stubborn, Ashriel. We've been doing little jobs here and there that don't involve getting involved in planetary revolutions and we've all banked enough money to last us five life times."

Ashriel suddenly shot to his feet. "And that justifies me accepting your charity?" He stalked closer until he had her cornered against the railing. He put his hands to either side of her, trapping her in place.

Anniel stared up at him. She was a tall girl, but Ashriel, being an even seven feet tall, effectively towered over her. The sight of his wings spreading out behind him had her growling, but not as a threat. His show of dominance brought forth her wolf's need to challenge that dominance.

"You're little show of temper does not frighten me, Beautiful," he rasped, making her want to pant and turn her ass to him in submission.

She bit her lip instead tamping down the urge to whine. He leaned in and gripped the back of her neck. Her knees gave way as he held her to his body. The feel of a stiff cock was not hard to miss. Again, she snarled at him, wanting deep inside for him to take her, bite the back of her neck, and mount her roughly.

The black wings arched over their heads, making him look dangerous, like a dark angel.

His mouth finally took hers.

Anniel clung to him, eating away at his lush mouth hungrily. Their tongues danced and stroked fervently, reacquainting themselves with their heat and taste. Ashriel's other hand circled her waist as he groaned. Anniel, unable to resist, wrapped one leg around his waist wanting to feel his need for her. His hard cock pushed against the seam of her sex, spreading her folds open within the confines of her cargo pants. The thick inner seam of her pants rubbed against her swollen nub making her whimper and arch more into him.

"God-help-me, Anniel. I want you again," he moaned.

"Oh, fuck. Am I interrupting something?" a masculine voice chuckled. "Can I join in?"

Anniel shoved Ashriel away to growl at Abdiel. The blond reaper's eyes widened as he backed away, and raised his hands. "Maybe not, I guess. Please don't kill me... either of you. I'm still a virgin. I really don't want to die a virgin."

"You are an ass," Ashriel snarled.

Anniel shook herself out of the frustrated haze of lust and stomped past Abdiel. He gave her a wide berth despite the ramp to the helm being barely two and a half feet wide.

Down in the second level, she stopped and took a cleansing breath. God- that had been close. What was she thinking, trying to kiss him again? Although, this time he had come at her. Just the memory of it made her want to howl in frustration.

Shaking her head in disapproval, she headed for the small eating galley. Three people would barely fit inside and Seth already sat at one of the stools staring unhappily at a cube of prinut.

Anniel shut the galley door behind her and looked around. The dining galley was very utilitarian. There was a wall of cabinets right across from the door, and metal counters flanked either side of the walls. There was a stool at either counter and nothing else. The floor was covered in some type of rubbery coating that was a dark coal grey.

"The damn food replicator was programmed to spew out this shit," Seth grumbled.

She took a cleansing breath, staring at him. Staring at Seth always helped her get her head back on right.

Her beautiful boy, though he really wasn't a boy anymore. Seth was in his early twenties if you didn't count the three hundred years they were in suspended animation. He'd cut his hair again, but it fell in wispy layers of silvery white around his face and shoulders. His pale blue eyes peered at her through platinum locks but his lashes were dark. She smiled, and cupped his cheek giving him a chaste kiss on the tip of his up tilted nose.

"Let's see if I can find something to make that's better than that, sweetie."

He rarely ever smiled, but she could see the happiness sparkle in his pretty blue eyes and the way his lush lips tilted up just ever so slightly.

On a whim she cupped his face again and kissed his cheek. "Sweet baby."

He did smile that time, but looked down, clearing his throat as his fingers thrummed on the counter. "I'm not a baby."

"You are to me," she said looking through the cabinets before turning to study the menu panel of the food replicator.

Ashriel forced himself to calm. His loins ached terribly, but he was grateful Abdiel had interrupted when he did. If the reaper hadn't, he'd be buried balls deep within Anniel at the moment. The thought made him shudder and stagger back into his chair at the helm. He winced and groaned when his pants squashed his erection.

"Fuck," he hissed spreading his thighs, looking for relief.

Abdiel cleared his throat and scratched his head. "I can get one of the others to help you with that."

"Get out," Ashriel snapped.

Abdiel jumped and took a step back. "Look, I said I was sorry. I'd volunteer, but I want my first time to be meaningful."

Ashriel buried his face in his hands. Meaningful. He barely remembered making love to Anniel. He snorted in disgust. Making love was not what they had done. They had fucked...savagely. He'd woken up with a bloodied, sore cock and muddled memories of her screams of rapture.

His cock twitched again making him wince. "Why the hell are you even here, Abdiel? Why did you leave Seraphia? You did not even formally renounce. They will hunt you down and punish you."

"I'd like to see them try. I'm sick of being a slave to their beliefs."

Ashriel jerked upright and stared at the young reaper. "We weren't slaves."

Abdiel snorted. "Really? Our entire existence was dictated to us. We weren't even allowed to have a normal life like other Seraph's. Our only goal imposed on us was to kill."

Ashriel sighed, palming his erections and wishing it would abate. "We are special, Abdiel. Only we are capable of ridding our realm of evil."

"That's not true." Abdiel approached Ashriel and sank down to his knees before him. "Devon can kill demons and devils, as well as the other Alpha Angels."

"Devon is the son of Davariel. Of course, he'd inherit his father's ability to destroy Demons and Devils, but he is weak to them as well, Abdiel. Never forget that." He looked at the young reaper at his feet. "He battles good and evil internally. If he were ever to lose any of his beloved angels, or his mate, he'd lose what little hold he has on his good nature. His demonic side would take over. Haven't you seen him when he begins to get agitated? The demonic blood within his veins becomes purer, diluting the human. His blood turns black. His veins show beneath his skin and his eyes glow brighter."

"You want to kill him regardless, don't you?"

Ashriel thought hard. No. He didn't think he'd have the courage to kill a man he doubts about, but the alternative was too risky. He firmly believed Devon turning demon would be the end of creation. And it would take too little to tip the scales within Devon.

That brought his thoughts to Lucien.

Lucien was without a doubt just a puppet. But he still had the power to find a powerful virgin to anoint Lucifer's sword and finish his father's task-breaking open the gates of Hell and releasing Satan.

Ashriel looked up at Abdiel. "How many other reapers at Alpha 7 are chaste like you?"

Abdiel bit his lip. "Just me."

Ashriel scowled. "I forbid you to accompany me on the hunt for the dark prince."

Abdiel shot to his feet. "Why the hell not?" He began to laugh. "You think the dark prince will capture me and sacrifice me with Lucifer's sword?"

"He could," Ashriel answered.

"If that were the case, no holy warrior would be able to go up against the dark princes."

"This time is different. Lucien is human and therefore we can't kill him like a Demon or Devil."

Abdiel glared down at Ashriel. "You're not keeping me out of this mission. Dava tried to do the same to me and it didn't work."

Ashriel regarded Abdiel closely. The reaper had been a mere boy when Davariel descended into the anteroom to Hell for the last time. Abdiel had claimed that the angel of destruction had knocked him out so he wouldn't follow him down into the abyss. Apparently, Davariel had cared deeply for the boy, enough to safeguard his innocence from the plentiful orgies that took place at the mansion on Sjoria. Abdiel had no recollection of them and claimed they were evil lies conjured up by those who feared and hated the fallen angel.

Ashriel had also been a boy at that time, even younger than Abdiel, but he'd been thrust prematurely into Gadriel's spot when Davariel killed the high priest on Megdoluc.

Ashriel had later learned that the slain high priest had been molesting Davariel from a very early age. It sickened him to think that something that nefarious could actually happen within the sanctified walls of Angelos.

When Ashriel didn't say another word, Abdiel turned and stomped angrily down the ramp.

Ashriel sighed and leaned down into the chair. Uttering a stiff curse, he unfastened his belt and pants to give himself a bit of relief. He wasn't as hard as before but he still felt uncomfortable.

Relief was instantaneous. For a moment, he was tempted to slip his hand inside and relieve the ache in his balls. He'd never succumbed to masturbating before. His body usually released by itself while he slept to his chagrin. His dreams were always filled with visions of Anniel.

His eyelids began to droop. A small nap wouldn't hurt. He felt exhausted. The craft was on auto-pilot to Rhylos and he knew Seth would come back after having something to eat. He'd been gone awhile.

Seth took another healthy bite out of the sandwich she'd made for him. "Mmm," he growled around a bite. " No one cooks like you."

Anniel laughed. "It's a sandwich, silly. I didn't cook it. I just put it together."

He grinned, making her breath catch. "It's still good."

She reached out and stroked her fingers through his baby fine hair. "You should smile more often, sweetie. You look so handsome when you do."

His smile vanished. "Let's not start that again. I am what I am."

Anniel huffed, not wanting to irritate him. Instead, she kissed his cheek and busied herself with the second sandwich she'd made.

"To bad Ash isn't enjoying one of these. His stomach was rumbling like a beast before. It made me hungry, that 's why I came here."

Anniel looked at Seth, feeling her appetite wither away with the mention of the dark reaper. "Ash was hungry?"

"Very, from what I heard coming from his empty guts. I don't think he ate today. He's into all this fasting stuff. Says it strengthens the spirit." Seth snorted. "Weakens the body if you ask me."

Anniel nibbled the corner of her lip, looking down at her untouched sandwich.

"Why don't you share that one with him since you both like to starve yourselves."

Anniel scowled at him. "I do not starve myself. I go on diets once in a while to keep my shape."

Seth frowned. "There's nothing wrong with your shape, woman. Go feed that reaper."

She snorted at his high-handedness, but grabbed the plate with the sandwich and left the galley.

He was half asleep when the distinct feel of a hot tongue swirled in his belly button. A delicate hand slipped inside his pants and he sighed in bliss. She'd come back to him.

"Anniel," he sighed when a hot mouth engulfed his shaft. He gasped in shock and gripped the armrests of the pilot's chair. She sucked him hungrily, devouring him in fervor. Shaking he lifted his head, feeling himself on the verge of ejaculating and cursing his inexperience. He should last longer. Females wanted men who could hold back their orgasms. Holy fuck...it was nearly impossible. Ashriel opened his eyes, about to beg her to stop when he saw Anniel standing by the ramp with a plate in her hand. Her lip was between her teeth and tears trailed down her cheeks.

"Nooo," Ashriel cried out when his cum jetted into Amadashiel's mouth. "Nooo."