All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 10'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oooooohhhh ** sobssss*** You Posted!!!!!☆

What little u can spare is enough for me and still even with your loss u still manage to bring me into the dark angel world........

What has me a little unsteady is u have portrayed Ash to he insecure a bit in this chpt.... i found that a bit out of character for him....... even if it was to Annie........ but pass that...... another chapt well written, loved , and enjoyed immensely...... until nex chapt........(waiting impatiently)

Kyriae

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great chapter, even if it is unfinished, and sorry for your loss, as a cat owner myself I know how upsetting it is when i pet goes missing.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
^______________________^

Thanks (bearhug)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
ps

I thought Pia came back and u lost ya ipad. Any how take care :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful chapter, even if it's unfinished :)

I'm sorry for your loss, i own a dog and don't know what I'd do without her :(. I love the chapter, even if it is unfinished... i hope you find your cat soon, safe and sound.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Wow

These two really need to have a long talk. And lots of sex afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, I have a dog and u think if him as part if our family, my furchild! I hope, where ever your cat may be, that she/he is safe and sound and finds his/her way home soon!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the supportive comments about my Pia. When I uploaded this chapter she hadn't been found, but five minutes after midnight she finally found her way back home and as I write this, she is snoring next to me hogging up most of my side of the bed. I also just finished the rest of the chapter and will upload it with chapter eleven. Thanks for all the supportive comments.

LH

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!! And pray you keep posting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eagerly Awaiting!!

I am so glad that your beloved cat has returned home.

You stated that you had completed the rest of chapter 10 and also chapter 11 in your post dated 8-19. It has been almost 3 weeks and nothing has posted yet, just wondering if it has been submitted. Sorry if I sound pushy, I just love your stories so much. I check back every day for the new chapter. I love this world that you have created and can't wait to see where you take us.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies...

Chapter eleven is almost finished, but I wrote the last few paragraphs listening to World War lll outside my door and I don't like the way it came out. I want to reado the last two scenes. Rayne is back and the intro to Boy-Rayne (from Sweet Rein-I changed the spelling of his name) will be in this chapter as well. There are about two, maybe three chapters left to finish this story and then I take another break to start Lucien's story, Redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!!

More, more please! I am aching for more. I love all of these characters sooo much. I can't get enough of them and keep rereading all the stories over and over again. You are a Goddess of writing! You made these characters so real that I am addicted to them. I want to fold myself in Devan's arms. And I'm dying to kiss Seth and Zack to see if they taste as good as they smell. Ash I want to feed, especially chocolate, lol. And Remi...my Remi... I want to strip him down and lick him from the balls up....mmm. *sigh* So please hurry and post more!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Working on it right now

During the week I can't write because I get home late from work, plus my grand kids are running amok in the house. Good news is this coming weekend they're all leaving and from Sept 27- October 6 I am on vacation and plan on doing my best to get closer to finishing Dark Angel. First couple of days I need to clean and get my home back in order (the kids trashed virtually everything). It's been a hard past four months but everything is going back to normal. Thanks for all the patience.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
October 6th

I promise to upload another chapter by then so watch for it around the 11th. I'm trying to reorganize myself at home. Had family living with me for the past four months and it was pretty stressful.but everyone is gone now. I'm working hard to put my home back in order and then I'll be able to let myself relax and get back into the Angel's world. Again, I apologize for the delay, but I'm very OCD and having so many people here(as much as I love them) was extremely distracting to the point of developing writers block. Hopefully it'll all come back once everything is back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trying to be patient

I'm trying so hard to be patient! Aahh! Lol, it's sooo hard. I'm so much in love with this ongoing story. It would make an awesome movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great work.

I love your work and have read everything at least three times. I hope its not rude but when will we get to read sethaliel's story?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Sethaliel's story comes after...(drumroll)

Lucien's. Thank you for liking my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dying for next part

When are u gonna finish the story

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Already posted

The remainder of chap 10 and chapter 11 on Wednesday. It's up to Literotica now. Out of my hands. I've got about a quarter of chapter twelve done. This story has about three to four chapters left for the ending. Probably three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just love all the characters and the story lines!

KyriaeKyriaeover 10 years ago
@leva

Hun hru?? I am patiently waitin for the update .... this will make the 4th time ive read dark angel while waiting for the nex chapt and AOR .....just for a taste of my Remii........

This is when i really dislike the screening process because it stops me from gettin my dose of fantasy and escape from the world

Kyriae

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
They're taking longer than usual

I don't know why. I uploaded the chapter same as I always do. Hope they don't reject it. They've done it before with AOD and another story I got tired of trying to upload.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any Progress

Hey Miss Levy. Have you heard anymore about the next chapter passing the screening process? I'm dying to continue with the tale. :) I hope its not stressing you out to much. Love your work.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Day twelve...

Still pending. This is the longest they've held it back I think. Your guess is as good as mine as to why. Meanwhile, I'm working on chapter twelve.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Day twelve...

Still pending. This is the longest they've held it back, I think. You guess is as good as mine as to why. Meanwhile, I'll keep working on chapter twelve.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
Yeah,

Lit admine kinda take it really slow this days to approve the stories some writers and reader are starting to clim the wall right now. Me, I'm hanging by some fingersnail on a string now bill go bonkers soon if I have to wait much long for my fav. stories. Don't they know that it's such a torture for us. Can't wait for Luke's story. Even if he most have the time have me gritting my teeth but I understeand him. With his kinda of childhood. Still one minutes I want to crack his nuts and the next I wanna jump his bone LOL He is soo bad and the same time kinda "play the roll" of the goodsamarite ;) Japp he grown on ya...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ummm....

I that the end of this chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous