Dark Angel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Seth slowed down and leveled out the Silver Comet to come to a coasting stop in the middle of a deserted street.

Anniel breathed a sigh of relief.

"Next time let me fly," Abdiel snapped angrily. "Now let me out. Look at my wings. My feathers are all screwy."

Seth opened the side doors and let the disgruntled reaper out. His hand squeezed Anniel's thigh as he looked at her in concern.

"You okay?"

She nodded, taking deep breaths as she observed Abdiel stalking to the front of the transport to shake out his ruffled feathers.

"Come on. We're about to have company."

They both stepped out of the transport and walked to Abdiel as he folded his wings neatly behind his back.

The stifling breeze smothered Anniel almost instantly, bringing with it the stench of death. Anniel wrinkled her nose and her stomach roiled in protest.

Seth turned, his eyes glowing briefly. He held up his hands as three respirators flew into them from the Silver Comet.

Anniel looked at him askance when he handed one to her. "I thought we weren't supposed to use our powers."

"The rules have changed," he said, his gaze on something behind her.

Light flashed, catching her eye. She turned to see Abdiel unsheathing his divine sword, the inside of his eyes completely black in kill mode.

The smell grew worse and even as she drew the strap to the respirator over her head, she already knew what was drawing closer.

Anniel turned her head just as the first one shambled out from a darkened alleyway.

It was just a little boy, his reddish-gold hair smeared with grime. His skin was grey, but not like the Grei aliens. No. This was not some hybrid Grei-humanoid mix. His ears were pointed, and he only had two big toes on either foot, but that wasn't what horrified Anniel. His eyes might have been big orbs at one time. Right now, they were nothing but milky mush, dripping with a greenish maggot filled goo. A walking corpse.

More of them appeared, scuffling forward, raising their arms toward her, Seth and Abdiel.

"Annie, get back into the Silver Comet," Seth ordered unsheathing his own sword.

Anniel felt down the leg of her flight suit and wrapped her fingers around her favorite laser sword. Slipping the long metal hilt from its sheath, she activated the blade, which sprung forth in a blaze of blue-white light. "Not on your life, kiddo."

Abdiel gave her sideways glance and smirked. "That is so hot."

And then his wings spread out and he was airborne.

Abdiel cut a gruesome path into the mob of shambling zombies headed straight for them, his sword and wings destroying everything in his path. It was mesmerizing to watch, but Seth was yelling at her to move. There were more coming toward them.

Anniel ran, lifting her blade over her head. Back and forth she swung, doing her best not to look into their faces, trying not to think that at some point these were living, breathing people who had families.

"Annie, stop it," Seth called out, obviously reading her thoughts.

"I'm trying," she answered cutting down an elderly woman. "Oh-god."

Corpse. She's just a corpse.

Behind the elderly woman was a tiny girl. Her golden ringlets reminded Annie of when Gareth was a baby and she froze, arm held back for the killing blow. The baby girl held up her arms, as if wanting to be held. A sob escaped Annie's throat at the sight, even as she bared little milk teeth and snarled.

That was all it took for one of the zombies to grip her sword arm, startling her.

The hilt slipped from her fingers as another corpse grabbed her other arm.

The cold feel of their rotted flesh made her cringe, but she shook them off and gave a roundhouse kick, smashing the skull of one of them. She turned to kick out at the one that had initially grabbed her sword arm but a blinding flash of light had her shielding her eyes.

Blinking through her fingers, she saw an angel descend from up above and blast the corpses around her with green fire.

One white wing, one silver and glowing, her son turned to regard her solemnly.

"Oh, Gareth," she gasped jumping into his arms. Judging from the way he stiffened, she knew she'd startled him.

Slowly his arms came around her. "Why have you returned?" his deep raspy voice questioned.

Anniel held him tight, her hands fisting his blond dreads. "I won't leave you behind, baby."

He turned his nose into her neck, his arms tightening a bit more. Behind him, she saw Abdiel approach and felt Seth's presence a little behind them.

"Why?" he whispered.

"Because you're my baby, and I won't leave you ever again," she choked out on a sob.

He pulled away from her a bit, and for the first time, she took a good look at his face. The skin on the right side was torn, exposing a gleaming silver skull with a mechanical eye. His forearms were covered in metal also, and around his neck was a metal ring with blinking lights. Her knees almost gave way, but she gripped his broad muscular shoulders hard.

"Oh, you poor thing," she gasped touching his one good cheek.

He covered her hand with his, making her realize how big his hands were. "These are my battle scars. I wear them with pride," his gravelly voice declared.

She didn't want him to feel bad. Letting her eyes sweep him again, she realized how much he looked like his father and obviously Ashriel. His hair was a darker blond, and his skin much lighter than hers, but the shape of his good eye, his nose and even his towering height were reminiscent of his dad and uncle. Anniel let her finger slide down his jaw to his mouth and smiled. His lips were full like hers. He was actually very beautiful despite the metal hardware.

"So you call yourself Cyneolle?"

"Yes. I prefer that name."

"I-I guess I need to get used to calling you that."

He remained observing her for a few seconds. "I thought you were just here for the reapers."

Anniel gasped and gripped his shoulders again. "The reapers? It's my fault they're here. I wanted to come get you, but Ashriel didn't want me to come back. He came here to find you himself. Do you know where they are?"

"Yes," Cyn replied. "We must hurry though. I was on my way to retrieve them when I heard that you'd come down here."

***

"It's as simple as this. You do as I say and we don't kill your buddy."

Ashriel looked warily at where Eriel laid. He was strapped down, still unconscious, in the middle of a glass cylinder. Just beneath him was a mesh floor with a trap door. Below was a churning horde of decaying zombies, reaching up frantically toward Erie's listless wings, draped to either side of the table.

"There's a timer on that trap door. If I don't put my palm against the scanner so that it registers my heartbeat, the trap door opens and your pretty friend is dinner for my buddies," Groggo laughed.

Ashriel sneered at him, wishing he could just unsheathe his divine sword and cut the bastard into pieces.

They'd made Natanael and him wear a black soctanal. It was what young reapers wore while training to become holy warriors. The gold belt cinched low on his hips and the silky black material that hung half way past his knees, covered the bare essentials; his genitals and the crack of his ass, leaving his flanks bare.

"Now," Groggo said clapping his hands once, "I think it's show time. You two just follow Hatzi out into the showroom, strut your stuff, and be friendly... and pray that at least one of you gets hired for the night, otherwise your buddy will be tied by his toes and I'll just dip him into that tank full of walkers." Groggo snapped his teeth twice. "They'll nibble on him little by little, but don't worry, I won't let them kill him yet."

"You're going to regret this," Ashriel hissed.

Groggo snorted. "I doubt it. Now get the fuck out of here and make me some credits."

Ashriel and Natanael followed the troupe of thugs lead by a man that looked like an Edenian ape. They strode down a dim corridor to an elevator.

Ashriel looked over at Natanael. He couldn't believe that this was to be his fate. To be sold as a whore. What terrified him most was the possibility that Annie might try to come to search for him the way she'd wanted to return for her son.

Shame filled him. He'd wanted to bring her son back for her, but instead had fallen into a trap... just like she'd said. The memories of her warnings about what could befall him shamed him further. Never had he felt so defeated and powerless. There was nothing he could do. He would not put Erie's life in danger.

Sooner or later, perhaps Devon would come for him. Of that he was sure. He just wished the demon archangel of the Alpha Angels would do so before Anniel attempted it.

He would never forgive himself if she fell into harm for his own stupidity.

The doors to the elevator opened and the blast of music made Ashriel cringe.

Natanael gripped Ashriel's arm. "They can use your body, but they can never touch your soul. Remember that, Ash. This body is nothing more than a receptacle. What's inside is untouchable."

Ashriel stared in awe at Natanael's strength. Never again would he sneer down at any of the reapers who'd fallen into prostitution.

The room they were led into was cavernous. Creatures of all kinds and colors danced on small platforms scattered about countless tables. It was dark, but Ashriel could make out Merulians, Lizdracs, Elutherogs, Hazdraecs and even a few Greis amongst the patrons. One thing was clear as he watched a Grei yank a pale Crystalian female from one of the platforms. These beings were here for more than just the pleasure of watching half-naked people dance seductively. The Grei turned the frightened girl and bent her before him on the table. He fumbled with the closure of his flight suit until he obviously exposed himself. The girl gasped and cringed when he shoved his cock into her and began ramming ruthlessly into her.

Ashriel turned away, the sight perturbing him immensely.

Hatzi shoved him further into the room. "Keep moving, pretty boy. The clients with the most credits are over on the other side."

Natanael gripped Ashriel's hand, smiling at him over his shoulder and sauntered his way through the throngs of alien beings.

Ashriel followed reluctantly, the thought of someone else defiling him making him ill. He only wanted Anniel's hands, mouth, and body touching him.

Natanael stopped short, causing Ashriel to run into him and end up with a mouth full of his blue hair.

Ashriel brushed the hair out of his mouth with a scowl and peered around Nat.

There she stood, flanked by two enormous cyborgs, one of whom was her son, Cyneolle.

"How much?" Anniel snapped with her husky sexy voice, sending a shudder of lust right through him.

Her hair was done up in a series of coils that stood out from her head. Big black goggles covered her eyes and glittering gems spilled from her dainty ears to her shoulders. The big glossy black coat she wore fit her torso snuggly almost to her waist, sporting a deep V that showed the ample fullness of her double D cleavage. Ashriel's mouth watered at the mounds of flesh ready to burst free at the first jiggle. High slits up the sides of her coat displayed her miles of legs, a cock twitching sight with her thigh high black boots.

"Four quadrillion boolz for you pretty lady," Hatzi snickered.

The music stopped and the silence was eerie. Ashriel turned to look at the foolish ape man. No one had that kind of money, unless they were royalty.

The sound of Anniel snapping her fingers had Ashriel turning back to her. He gaped when Cyneolle lifted his arm and presented his wrist.

Hatzi coughed and gestured to a small dwarf-like Krinkoi. The little alien shuffled forward, with his bright orange hair sticking straight up and big purple eyes and proceeded to scan Cyneolle's wrist with a collections wand. The wand glowed green, signaling the credits had been transferred.

Much murmuring went around the room.

"Now, do you have any decent accommodations in this death-trap or can I take my new toys out to play elsewhere?"

Hatzi coughed again, clearly taken aback. "Er-of course. After what you just paid, You get to use the royal chambers. I doubt Dred will be making anymore use of them."

The music started again and he signaled for them all to follow him.

Ashriel began to shake his head, but Cyneolle gripped his arm and made him follow his kidnappers.

"Everything will be fine, reaper," Cyneolle said staring straight ahead.

***

Anniel had to remember to breathe. Ashriel was almost naked, every glorious inch of his bronzed, hard, muscular flesh on scandalous display. His eyes darkened first with lust when he saw her and then flashed with fury when they began making their way toward a series of elevators at the far side of the crowded hall.

Her son had to grip his arm and force him to continue to walk. He kept turning, looking over his broad shoulder and the inky curve of his wing at her, his eyes flashing in anger. Luckily, he didn't say anything, just flattened his lips in frustration.

She wanted to reach out and stroke his silky sable hair, run the tips of her nails down the bare expanse of flesh between his dark angel's wings. The enticing flash of his ass exposed to either side of his sexy little black getup kept drawing her eyes, as well as the thick muscular length of his long legs So strong, so formidable, it enraged her that they'd thought to turn such a magnificent reaper into a lowly male whore.

They entered an elevator and Anniel stood before Ashriel, facing him. Slowly she removed her goggles and let him see her eyes. He narrowed his, his nostrils flaring. Those beautiful glittering grey eyes lowered to stare at her belly, concealed beneath her long vinyl over coat. They remained there a few seconds before raising again to scorch her with their intensity. Oh, yes. Ashriel was very pissed.

She wanted to roll her eyes at his overbearing concern, but the truth was she thought his over protectiveness was kind of hot. She batted her eyes seductively at him, but he only narrowed his more. His soctanal began to tent almost making her snicker. Ashriel was mad but he was also horny.

She suddenly remembered her son's presence and felt her face grow hot. Her eyes darted to Cyneolle's face, but his expression remained blank behind his dark goggles.

"So," the ape-like creature escorting them grinned, his eyes looking at both cyborgs and her, "Is this going to be like some sort of orgy?" His eyes darted to Cyneolle, his grin growing malicious. "I guess you'll just watch, eh Cyn? Your dick still doesn't work at all does it?"

"I have no need to alter my biological chemistry. There is no room in my life for a mate."

The ape man grimaced. "You don't have to bond with a person to fuck." He shrugged his big hairy shoulders, his beady red eyes crinkling at the corners as he showed his pointy yellow teeth with a wide grin. "More for the rest of us, I guess."

Anniel bit her lip and looked at her son. He was over three hundred years old. By Seraphs standards, fully adult. Her eyes grew moist as she remembered as if it were yesterday him running, arms outstretched, to jump into her arms. Her eyes took in the expanse of his wide shoulders, thick muscular chest and long powerful legs. If he tried that now, he'd probably break her.

Cyneolle's head tipped down slightly, letting her know he was noticing her staring.

Anniel looked away. There was no more time to worry about her son when the elevator stopped its descent and the doors opened.

On the other side was a glaringly white vestibule with a pair of imposing golden doors.

"This is the service entry. I hope you don't mind. The late king Dred's entrance is a bit too creepy for me to take you in that way."

The other cyborg that had accompanied them stepped forward.

Chameleon smiled, his pale face almost glowing, just a shade less white than his hair. "Thank you for escorting us here." His metallic silver eyes flashed, reflecting the glaring light of the vestibule. He lifted his hand and offered it to the ape man.

Hatzi stared, almost mesmerized at Chameleon's flawless face. The minute the ape man placed his big hand in Chameleon's long fingered one, the cyborg's features changed. His skin moved, flowing like water until there were two ape men, one looking shocked, the other looking smug.

Cyneolle moved fast, his thick arm wrapping around Hatzi's neck.

Anniel cringed when she heard the quick snap. Hatzi fell to the ground in a lifeless heap.

Chameleon, disguised as Hatzi, looked up at Cyneolle. "I'm sure my boss would love to meet the person who made him the richest Rhylosian in this sector."

"Let's go then," Cyneolle nodded.

"Wait," Ashriel exclaimed. "What are you going to do? They have Erie."

"We know," Cyneolle said. "Wait for us here. Be ready to flee when we return."

Anniel watched Ashriel as her son and Chameleon entered the elevator again. The minute the doors closed, he turned back to her.

"How could you risk yourself?" he demanded stepping right up to her, his eyes flashing in anger.

He was such a grouchy, sexy reaper.

She slid one hand behind his neck and the other up the middle of his exquisite chest, bringing his head down to capture his lips. He gasped in shock at her brazen actions, allowing her to slip her tongue into his sweet mouth. His taste intoxicated her, the sensuous glide of his tongue against hers making her ache. She slid her hand down his chiseled torso, cupping his straining length through the soctanal. He gasped again, flexing his hips to push more firmly into her exploring caress, and groaned with pleasure. Anniel let her lips trace the long, strong column of his throat, before pressing her teeth against his bobbing Adams apple.

"Anniel, what are you doing?" he whispered, closing his eyes.

She stroked her beautiful angel, letting her mouth and hands show him what she felt in her heart..

"This is so unfair," Natanael huffed making her wince and release Ashriel. She'd completely forgotten he was still there.

The reaper with the indigo blue Mohawk leaned against the far wall, his lush lower lip jutting out sulkily.

"I've been free for over fifty years and I've never found anyone who..." He stopped talking and looked down at his sandaled feet.

"Anyone who what?" Ashriel growled with a frown.

Natanael peered up from under long, dark-blue lashes. "Anyone who loves me like Annie loves you. People only want me for sex. Annie came all this way to save you."

His words made her sad for him. "Oh, honey, I came for you too."

Natanael's pretty, grey eyes sparkled as he straightened. "Really?" He came closer and she noticed how Ashriel stiffened and held her tighter as he glowered at the other reaper. "Can I join you guys? A triad relationship?"

Anniel's jaw dropped. Before she could form a coherent thought, Ashriel snarled, "Absolutely not."

Natanael winced and pouted. "Geez. You're so selfish."

Ashriel shocked her by gripping her around the waist and hauling her to the double golden doors.

Yanking one open, her dark angel pulled her without preamble into the dimly lit interior of the room.

Anniel barely had time to register that this was more like a torture chamber than a bedroom when Ashriel pressed her against the wall and covered her mouth with his.

He kissed her rough, growling as his hands squeezed and caressed her thighs, her ass, her breasts. Anniel groaned in pleasure at the raw hunger he displayed, also reveling in the feel of so much of his skin exposed to her exploring hands. His ass was the first thing she attacked before sliding her fingers up his back. The feel of his wings had her stroking them, making Ashriel groan in pleasure. He lifted her off her feet and pinned her to the wall, mindful of her pregnant belly. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she arched her back and slid her finger into his silky, long hair.